It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 09

Story Info
Sonja's plot.
6.9k words
4.57
16.8k
2

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

"Let's celebrate on our very first successful partnership," said Sonja jubilantly as she handed out the champagne with her left hand to Greg and Rupert who were looking anything but jubilant. Her right hand holding a Magnum Desert Eagle, the muzzle pointing at them.

The guys reluctantly accepted her offer of champagne.

"A toast to our first successful partnership," said Sonja airily then added. "Drink up!"

The guys looked at her sullenly but down the champagne anyway.

"You don't know how happy I am with you boys, carrying out my orders so efficiently," said Sonja with a gleam in her steely blue eyes. "Oooh, I feel so confident with the success of our first partnership, I am already thinking of another. What do you say boys?" added Sonja with so much malevolence that she could wither the rose in front of her with just her words.

"You promise us that there would be no second time. I AM not going to do any more...any more of your...your mad bidding!" said Rupert vehemently, clenching his fists.

They were in a sitting room in a very secluded bungalow at the outskirt of Philly. It was Sonja's usual hideout where she would organize all kinds of abominable activities and was positive no one would be able to discover this place.

"Aww...Rupert, Rupert..." Sonja made a tsking sound while wagging her finger at him.

"Did I promise you anything? Any way promises were meant to be broken ain't that right sweetheart?" Sonja had moved forward catching Rupert's chin in her fingers in a deadly grip, which made Rupert, winced in pain.

"Leave him alone Sonja! We have done what you asked, what else do you want?" Greg said under his breath spitting with fire.

"You boys are no fun," she pouted her lips at them. Then seated herself on the sofa.

"I think I should reward you guys a bit," said Sonja licking her lips in a cat like manner. The guys froze upon hearing her saying that.

"Why don't you come suck at my pussy?" said Sonja looking at Greg. She was wearing a red crotchless lace teddy that pushed her twin peaks together so tightly that it pops up like two small hills. She doesn't feel embarrassed or awkward talking to the guys in her half dressed situation.

Greg went deadly cold at her words. He looked at her in undisguised hatred. He wanted to crush her long silky neck in his hands, to squeeze her till she gasped for air.

"I am not going to do it!" said Greg through clenched teeth.

"Ok then, maybe I will invite Wendy here now? What do you say good-looking?" said Sonja dispassionately.

At the mention of his sister's name, Greg could not contain himself any longer. He made a lunge for Sonja but she had expected him to retaliate for she was already one step ahead of him. She fired a shot close to his ear, so close that he could feel the bullet zinging past which made him recoiled immediately out of reflexes. Rupert had turned pale standing there and was breathing hard.

"The next time, the bullet will go through your ear," warned Sonja coldly. "Now! Where were we? Ahh...yes. I am suppose to reward you by letting you suck my pussy. Come on now you will love it. I clean her well everyday," said Sonja while she spread her legs. Her clean-shaven cunt in full view now. It looked like Greg was about to throw up any time soon. Greg still stood rooted on his spot.

Greg had never even remotely kissed a woman's lips before much less to suck a pussy. The only time he had ever touch a woman's lips was when Aida placed hers on his. You couldn't call it a kiss because there was no movement. Just lips place upon lips and it was so quick before he could react Aida had moved off. He finds the act revolting, to suck a pussy, especially it belongs to the mad bitch in front of him. She seems not to be bothered with Greg's dilemma and turn to her attention to Rupert now.

"Drop your pants and start jerking off," commanded Sonja. When both men did not do as she bid, she fired another shot this time close to Rupert's feet making both the guys jumped back in terror.

"Get on with it NOW! I am not a very patient girl!" threatened Sonja. "And don't think about biting me Greg, you won't like it if I put a bullet through your skull," added Sonja silkily.

Greg fell to his knees in front of her parted thighs. Gingerly he put his face close to her crotch when Sonja grabbed his head and pushed him into her gaping cunt and commanded Greg harshly. "SUCK ME!"

Greg's face was forced into her pussy. The bile immediately rose up to the back of his throat. He forced the bile back down into his stomach. God! How he had wanted to bite down on her cunt to draw blood from the bitch, to hear her scream in pain! Her smell assaults his nostril. Although she don't smell bad but he was not use to it. He could hear Sonja urging at him to suck her, so he did what she instructed. The sooner she come the better for him to get over with the demeaning task. He shuts off his mind and will himself to lick her. She tasted oddly funny. Was this how a woman taste like, he wondered briefly. After some time Sonja's breathing was getting laboured. He must be doing it correctly. Greg thought bitterly. Her left hand was still on the back of his head pushing him deeper in, grinding her pussy onto his face. He pulled back a little because he was almost suffocating. He managed to have a close up look at the cunt. He thought he saw what looked like tiny scars around the pubic region.

Rupert was trying to make his cock stand but no matter how he rubbed, his cock would not cooperate. He was totally aghast with the scene in front of him, Greg's face completely in the bitch's pussy. Luckily he was spare the job of licking her. His wife was a decent simple pious woman who was heavily into church activities. Never one to demand for sex and she dutifully fulfilled her role as an obedient wife and a good mother to his two sweet gentle teenage girls. He knew he was gay when he was in his puberty but he was brought up in a strict Roman Catholic family and at every meal he had to give grace, so he grew up hiding his true identity. Then one day his father had brought home another Roman Catholic family for dinner and he was introduce to their simple daughter. Three months later they were married. And so he had dutifully fathered two daughters. He did not fully express his gay side until he met Greg at his high school. Greg was only then a teenage. He saw himself in Greg. From then on he and Greg were always together till they move to Philly and he brought Greg along. Rupert's wife never suspected a thing between her husband and Greg. She thought it was because Rupert yearned for a son and has taken Greg as his surrogate son he never had.

As Greg was slowly growing up to be a man, Rupert noticed Greg began to look at woman but has yet to go out with one. He guessed Greg was going through a phase of life questioning his own true identity. Was he really a gay or was it because he was introduced into the gay world? Rupert got especially jealous when he noticed Greg looking at Aida with that strange look. A look that said being more than just a friend. Rupert was worried he might lose Greg to Aida and so he had took the initiative to visit Greg more often, to the extent of going to the theatre and made out with him. It was unlucky they had to be caught by Sonja. When he first received the package containing the evidence of his liaison with Greg he was petrified. He could not let his wife know or even the church know. They would be so thoroughly shamed and condemned and he had to take into consideration his two daughters feelings too. And so he had no choice but to abide to Sonja's mad scheme.

Even though Greg had never eaten or fuck a woman before, he could feel Sonja must be getting there for she was grinding even harder onto his face, her moans getting louder but she still had the gun trained on him. Suddenly she screamed out loud and clamped her thighs tightly over Greg's head and came in a rush all over Greg's face. Greg could not hold down his bile any longer, the moment Sonja's juice hit him in the face he frantically wrenched away from her crotch and threw up on the floor. He retched until he could not retch anymore. He sat on his haunch clutching his stomach trying to catch his breath while Rupert has stop his own jerking. Sonja was cackling away like a witch gasping for air too.

"Oh God! Greg! You were a wonderful licker! We should do that more often," said Sonja laughingly but her laugh was devoid of all warmth. It was a cold and evil laugh.

"And you Rupert, you are fucking disappointing. You can't even get a hard-on. I wonder what Greg sees in you. Tell you what, come kiss my pussy now!" said Sonja malignantly.

Rupert stared at her in horror and refused to move. She couldn't possibly be asking him to do such a vile thing! He, like Greg had never ever licked another woman not even his wife. Sex with his wife was performed for the sake of procreation. He started to protest. Without another word Sonja raised her gun and shot Rupert on his left foot shattering his metatarsal. Rupert immediately fell to the floor writhing in indescribable pain. Greg had somewhat recovered and immediately rushed over to Rupert trying to help him while shouting curses at Sonja.

"You fucking bitch! Why the fuck did you do that for? Haven't you humiliated us both enough?!"

"I have said in the beginning, I don't like to repeat myself. When I ask you to do something you do it. Relax it's only one of his little bone. A clean shot. The rest were still intact. Oh! By the way in case you didn't think I meant business. I want to show you your daughters and remember to smile," said Sonja without emotion.

She then took out her mobile and dialed a number. A while later someone must have picked up her call when she said into the phone. "Put them on." Next she turned her phone to Rupert and Greg. On the mobile screen they could see Rupert's daughters were having fun with a man at what look like a circus. His daughters were screaming and waving happily at his image too excited to be aware of their father's painful demeanour. Then Sonja clicked off the mobile.

"You see it's all very simple. We told your wife and daughters that their daddy had wanted to surprise them. You know how simple-minded your wife can be. All we did was just show up in a nice big limo with a chauffeur and a representative and they bought the story. And I had just showed your face to them so there is no reason for them not to believe their daddy, right? Said Sonja, pure evil in her voice.

Rupert was still grimacing in pain. His lips had gone white and beads of perspiration formed on his forehead. Greg was trying to stamp the blood flow from the gunshot wound with his sleeve that he had ripped off from his sweater.

"Oh, I am all heart too you know. There is a doctor at the east end who will treat anyone without any questions as long you pay him. Here is the address," Sonja threw them a card and got up from the sofa stretching herself.

"I really enjoyed myself tonight. I hope you boys had fun too," said Sonja while smiling at them.

She was throwing on her fur coat now and slipped the gun into her handbag. She walked to the front door and turned around to address them one last time.

"See you boys soon and remember to lock the door. Oh clean up the blood and vomit please, I like my place to be pristine clean," said Sonja, making a face at the mess on the floor.

That said, she blew them each a kiss and walked out. Few minutes later they heard the sound of her car started up and slowly faded off.

"I'll be back with some bandage, Rup. Hang on," said Greg to Rupert.

Greg ran off to the kitchen and pulled open the cupboards. Finally at one of the cupboard he found a first aid kit. He was about to run back to the sitting room when he remembered his face was still covered with Sonja's revolting dried cum. He ran over to the kitchen sink, turned on the tap and stuck his face under the running water. When he was satisfied that her cum had been washed off he ran back to the sitting room where Rupert was lying against the wall holding his leg. Greg tried his best to wrap the gauze he found in the first aid kit around Rupert's injured foot. When he was satisfied with his handiwork, he held Rupert up and led him to the sofa. Then he went back to the kitchen to look for a pail and a mop and started to try and clean the blood and vomit off. Don't take any more chances. Just do as the fucking bitch asked. He thought grimly. Satisfied that the mess was completely mop off he went back to Rupert and held him up.

"Let's go. Let's get you to the doctor before infections set in," said Greg gently.

"I am sorry Greg. It's my fault. I should not have gone to the theatre to look for you..." said Rupert still wincing in pain.

"Let's don't talk about it anymore. Now we gotta get your foot clean up, then we gotta planned how to get Emily, your daughters and my sister out of here the sooner the better," said Greg.

Greg helped Rupert stand up on his good foot and made Rupert lean on him so he could get him to their car.

"She is a fucking psycho..." said Rupert gritting through his teeth. "But I don't have a lot of cash at hand. All my money is tied up in the agency and the stock market and the house. I can't liquidate them so fast. How are we going to get the girls out of the country safely? She doesn't seem to act alone. She had accomplices."

"Leave the money problem to me, Rup. I can get that fix. I need you to get out of the country with the girls too," said Greg with urgency in his voice.

"What about you?! I can't leave you here with that psychopath!" Rupert protested.

"We can't all go together Rup, she meant what she said. Don't worry leave it to me. I will think of a plan," said Greg grimly. He doesn't have a plan but he could not let Rupert worry. He will figure a way somehow.

___________________

Sonja felt satisfied with herself tonight. Alex would need to be taught a lesson. He was given that chance and he had threw it back in her face. Well nobody said no to her. She would make Alex look when she carved the Mexican slut face. By marrying Aida was an ego blow to her. She can't let that happen. For twenty-four years she had been planning for revenge, slowly bidding her time. She thought back about the night where Alex almost fucked her. It was her oversight and over eagerness. She should have realized Alex was too much of a man to want a woman to control him even in bed. He would not be the submissive one. She had so much wanted to fuck him in the ass and had taken the risk to suggest it. Not only he had turned her down flat, he had even walked out on her. She never regained his trust anymore. So she had to have a change of plan. Instead of using the soft approach she had to tough up and by ruining his reputation in the business world. It would be a better way to get back at him and his family. She would make the Jefferson pay dearly for what they have done to her family.

She had arrived back home in her living room. Over to the corner of the living room was a red door hidden from view. She went over and inserted a key into door, which was always kept locked. She swung the door open and step in then reached for the switch on the wall. The light came on illuminating the room. It was not really a big room but the room was designed to look like a small shrine. On the far side of the room against the wall hung a huge poster size gold gilded framed picture. In the picture stood three figures. One was an average height slightly overweight bespectacled man. Standing next to the man was a tall woman, taller than the man with long platinum hair almost like Sonja's. A rather odd looking mismatched couple. And in between them was a small boy about seven or eight years old with steely blue eyes smiling at the camera. Underneath the picture was an altar. Sonja went over and lit the candles and incense. The rest of the room was also filled with pictures in various sizes of the man, the woman and the little boy in different places and time captured in happy moments. She looked up at the picture and smile. Rest, rest my family, victory will be ours soon. On the altar was a copy of a picture exactly like the poster size picture. Sonja reached up and lovingly touched the face of the little boy looking at him longingly. He would have been so handsome if he had grown up but no he was not allowed to grow up to be the man he was suppose to be. It was cruelly taken from him and the Jefferson will pay for it. Time to plan the next step. She took another look around the room and walk out shutting the door quietly locking it.

She went back to the living room and took her mobile out of her Prada bag. She pressed a number and waited a while. The little LCD screen lit up revealing Roderick's face.

"Send the girls back to the house," Sonja said to Roderick.

"Aw...come on. Can't I have a little fun with them?" said Roderick pleadingly.

"I said send them back, you will get your fun soon," said Sonja commandingly. Then added. "Be patient, one more mishap will shake your big brother up. He used to be so cool, let's see how cool he will be when we have fireworks in his oil refineries. You got the uniforms and the bomb?"

"Yeah piece of cake. Money sure can do a lot of things," said Roderick smugly. "Tell me why do you want to use those two goons, we could easily hire some mercenaries to do it," added Roderick.

"Because it's fun. By the way try not to snort too much coke. I don't want you to be too stone and mess up the job. Be a good little grandson will ya? Just for a while till this is over," cajoled Sonja.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Jesus...you sound like my mother," said Roderick looking miffed.

"I have a lot more class then your mother if you don't mind. And tell her to continue to watch the house. I gotta go for my play now and remember to send the girls back," said Sonja reminding him once more about the girls.

"Yeah, yeah," said Roderick and he clicked off the phone over his end. Another bitch. He thought. But this bitch is not stupid. He would have to play it cool. At this moment he knew he needed her more than she needed him.

They had met at one of his cocaine snorting buddy's party. Of course Roderick knew who she was but Sonja doesn't know him for he and his mother were never pictured in any of the newspaper anymore ever since his father died. They soon got talking and only then did he found out that Sonja had wanted his high and mighty brother and when Sonja had eventually hinted to him about her plans after a few more meetings later, he jumped at the chance. Finally the chance came to completely get rid of Alex and his grandfather once and for all with the help of this woman. And then he would get Aida that stuck up Mexican bitch. She thought she was too good for the like of him? Well, he would show her. And he would of course get rid of Sonja too. But Roderick was in for a big surprise.

He now turned his attention back to the girls and his mother sitting between them. They were so pretty and lively. He could imagine taking both of them together. The thought of it made him had a hard-on but he had to control the urge. After the circus was over he would dutifully send them home. The little money he and his mother had invested in now would be returned a hundred times, a thousand times more. Then he could do whatever he wanted. He would make his dream come true. To start a sex theatre, like those in Amsterdam. And he could have a buffet snorting cocaine all day and night long. Soon, soon, it will come. He thought. He straightened his chauffeur uniform and put his cap back on and joined the girls and his mother who were squealing and screaming in excitement when the clown threw confetti on them.

__________________

By the time Alex had recalled all the mineral waters it was already a little too late. Two more incidents came in the next day right after the first meeting. Seems like some people don't read the newspaper or watch the news on TV at all when he had urged the public to return any mineral waters they have purchased the past two weeks. But luckily there were no more reports of anyone else being poisoned following the last two incidents. Their stock had continued to slide the next few days but it was still holding out well, after all their company's name was a pioneer in the business world and so far the other businesses were still striving well without incident. The four victims had also gradually recovered well and had agreed to settle out of court instead. His team of advisors, spokesmen and lawyers had work around the clock for the next three weeks to regain public confidence in their waters. The packaging of the waters had been changed. Instead of using plastic form bottles they had it all changed to glass bottle. Tighter securities were enforced in all their warehouses. Alex had even flown over to California for a couple of days to meet with his researchers and various head departments. And so far there were still no calls from any party mentioning about extortion or claiming responsible for the sabotage act.

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers
12