It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

Effortlessly William Jr. turned the little boy around then stripped off the little boy’s pyjamas bottom and proceeded to sodomize the kid. The little boy must be crying in pain for he was trashing about wildly. After what seems like eons, William Jr. must have come in the boy’s ass for his humping motion had stopped. The little boy’s trashing had also ceased. William Jr. then pulled himself out of the little boy. Marie could see sperm and blood oozing out of the little boy’s ass but surprisingly the little boy suddenly turned back and clamped his little teeth on William Jr.’s cock. William Jr. punched the little boy in the face and the boy immediately let go.

William Jr. was holding his cock and seemed to be cursing at the little boy. The little boy was moaning on the floor, and Marie saw the murderous look in her husband’s face coupled with pain. What he did next really made Marie cried out in terror this time. It was too gruesome a scene to stomach. He executed a vicious kick to the little boy’s groin. That made Marie came out of her hiding place. She rushed to the front door, wrenched it open, and ran straight into the living room for the little boy. William Jr. was shocked to see someone rushed by him. It took a minute to register it was his second wife, Marie! He was stunned for the moment.

“What have you done?” screamed Marie hysterically. She was trying to feel for the little boy’s pulse and detected a faint beating. The little boy’s penis and testicles were swelling to an ungodly size and was very very red almost turning purplish now. His face was covered with blood due to the punch he received from William Jr.

“What…what are you doing here?” asked William Jr. bewilderingly his own pain forgotten. It seemed that his anger and madness had subsided for he was now looking wildly about with fright.

“Damn you! You just massacred the family! And how could you do that to the little boy! How could you???” shouted Marie accusingly. Her heart went out to the little boy because Roderick was about his age too.

William Jr. must have realized the damage he had caused. He ran his hand through his thick blond hair very much like Alex and drop to his knees.

“Why?! Why did you do this?!” screamed Marie again.

“He…he was blackmailing me! Oh god! What have I done?” he cried desperately. Then he turned to Marie with a wild expression on his face.

“MARIE! Search the place for the tapes! Search the place!” He grabbed hold of Marie on the shoulder and kept shaking her, shouting incoherently about some tapes.

“What fucking tapes?!” Marie shouted back just as scared as he was with the situation.

“Mendelssohn! He…he told me he…he recorded down my…my activities!” He cried loudly.

“Ok! Ok! You search down here, I will go up and check!” said Marie urgently. Without waiting for a reply from her husband she had ran upstairs from room to room to search the tapes her husband was talking about. Finally in the master bedroom under the bed she pulled out a suitcase. The suitcase was locked and Marie looked frantically around for an object to pry it open. She found a screwdriver in one of the many drawers there and jammed the screwdriver into the lock to pry it open. After a few try she managed to get it open. Inside the suitcase were indeed filled with tapes. Marie did not have time to view them but had shouted for her husband to come up. William Jr. rushed into the bedroom to kneel next to her and sifted through the tapes fast.

“Are these the ones?” said Marie hurriedly breathing fast now.

“I…I think so. I’m…I’m not sure,” said William Jr. His handsome face pale and bloodless now.

“Damnit! Play it and see! There’s the VCR over there,” said Marie hotly.

William Jr. hesitated, for he doesn’t want his wife to see the content of those tapes. And that was when Marie sudden burst of brilliance came in.

“Fuck it William! You have to trust me now! I am your wife! I would not sell you out!” She half shouted and half cajoled.

Without another word William Jr. plugged in a tape and turned the VCR up. The images immediately came on the screen. There! It was all there in the tape. Marie was horrified to discover her husband’s dark secrets. But that did not stop her sudden burst of brilliance still at work. She quietly slipped one of the tapes into her jacket secret pocket when her husband’s eyes were on the screen still. She hoped this would be the right tape to give her the freedom she craved and her insurance to make sure her husband or her father-in law won’t get rid of her and her son.

Marie had seen enough and quickly ejected the tape and started destroying them. Her husband just looked on.

“You wanna help to destroy them instead of sitting there dumb?” said Marie exasperatedly.

William Jr. came out of his stupor and hurriedly helped his wife with the tapes and then search the rooms one more time to see if any more tapes were hidden before they moved back downstairs. Both the adults were definitely dead but there was still shallow breathing in the little boy. Marie by now had lost her sudden burst of brilliance and was frantic once again not sure what to do with the dead bodies or the little boy. This time it was William Jr. who was able to think calmly. He decided to call his father. He knew he had no choice.

William Jr. briefly explained the grave situation and also given the address to his father. Forty minutes later his father arrived at the house. He took one look at the scene and knew it would be very costly price to pay. William Sr. quickly set to work. He instructed his son to take the destroyed tapes and burned them. When the tapes were completely burnt he instructed them both to return home.

He saw the little boy was still breathing and it soften his heart to see the boy suffering so much. He wrapped the little boy in a blanket, which Marie had brought down earlier from one of the bedroom and then had rushed him to a private hospital. The private hospital of his choice was one that he had been donating generously over the years, and the current Chairman of that hospital was indebted to him for getting him his post, thus will not ask any questions about the little boy William Sr. brought in.

During his time William Sr. was a very powerful and influential man in the political arena although he never held any position. He would secretly and relentlessly funds a lot of expensive and dirty campaigns for the many elections for the politicians of his choice, which he knew would be useful to him and even the President himself had benefited from William Sr. in some ways back in those days. Therefore, many of the top shots owed William Sr. favours and would willingly give him a helping hand should he need so.

William Sr. was furious with his son’s unspeakable behaviour but he was still his only son and he would make sure his son would get away with murder. After pulling many strings and using up lots of monies, William Jr. was cleared of all charges. They had a close door court proceeding. The court had ruled him not guilty, as he was only acting in self-defense and had only fine him to thirty-one days of community service for not reporting the incident immediately. Of course William Jr. need not served out his duty in the community service but had paid off with more monies again.

As for the little boy nothing was mention about him at all. William Sr. had continued and secretly paid for the boy’s medical bills. William Sr. indeed found a living aunt of the little boy in Poland and had sent for her. He had told her what had happened but of course only partial truth of the real story. The aunt being a pious woman herself and a Jew was totally aghast with her brother’s behaviour and had begged to bring the boy back to Poland. It was a relief for William Sr. to be able to wash his hands off the little boy but the guilt in him remained and had continued to send monies to the aunt. A few years later the aunt called to let him know the little boy had finally passed away, which he thought would be the best for everyone.

Of course it was not that simple, some of the Jefferson’s rivals caught wind of what his son had done and were trying to dig up the dirty linen but because of William Sr. strong connection in the political scene, there was no way they could even dig up a bone. As the years passed, his rivals conceded defeat and gave up the notion of ever knowing the truth or what had actually happen and also William Sr. had made sure his only son toed the line or else, he would not hesitate to send him to jail for sure the next time if such incident ever to occur again.

Marie came to know about the little boy’s death too from her husband. Although her husband was grateful to Marie for not owning him up nevertheless their relationship did not get better. Marie was already an unannounced cocaine user even before she married William Jr. and after the incident she had blatantly used it in the presence of her husband and William Sr. because she knew her husband would not dare to stop her since she had help him.

She was getting so wild until William Sr. put his foot down. He told her to either tone down or shipped out which made Marie very angry and that was when she took the tape out to blackmail them. Of course William Sr. wasn’t one who would get intimidated so easily by a mere cocaine snorter. But Marie had further threatened them saying that should anything happen to her or her son, someone out there would take the copies of the tapes to William Sr. business rivals who would dearly love to see the Jefferson’s name dragged through the mud. It was of course actually a lie. There were no extra copies of tapes or anyone out there who actually knew about the secret as she was enjoying herself so much with her new found freedom she forgot to make any copies.

Marie really had them by the balls now. Her demands were very simple. She would be allowed to stay in the house for as long as she like and Roderick be included in the will. She knew the old man never like her son and her so she wanted to make sure of her son’s safety and welfare being taken care of. And Marie knew when to stop to be overly demanding and not to over antagonize the old man. He could easily got rid of her if he really wanted to but as long as she and her son stayed with him in the same house they would be safe. Besides, the incident was still fresh in William Sr. and her husband’s mind and they would not want a repeat performance that soon that would aroused anyone suspicions.

And so Marie had continued to live in the Jefferson huge house over the years without much incident until her husband passed away from a heart attack. At first she was worried that William Sr. would still want to get rid of her so she had used the tape once more against him, but William Sr. by then had mellowed down, feeling extremely grieved with his only son’s early demised. His only consolation was Alex, and had channeled all his energy on his favourite grandson. He left Marie and Roderick alone but before making Marie swore they would disappear from the limelight forever. Slowly the public forgot there was even a second wife or a second son of William Jr. in a few years time.

Marie had slowly let Roderick into the secret of his late father and had asked him to use the tape against the old man should the need arose. But during one of those orgy parties organized by Roderick he had accidentally burnt the tape to cinder because he was so stoned to know what he was doing. Thus both mother and son were actually living on a lie and thank god William Sr. did not ask to view the tape or mention anything about it again.

Marie was brought back to the present for she was now fast approaching her climax. Everything in her mind went blank as she allowed herself to fall into the deep abyss, letting her body experienced that first spark of intense orgasm, which she craved and then prolonging the pleasure by sticking the 10” dildo into her wet cunt.


____________


Alex was in cold fury when he finally discovered the identity of the courier. And he was sure that it was Greg who had poisoned his water. Coincidentally that very same day his ECOO had brought in a driver from their warehouse claiming that he might be able to identify the man that might just be the saboteur. Alex had asked his ECOO to bring the driver up to his office so he could identify the man on his LCD screen.

Mark the driver then nodded his head in agreement after seeing Greg’s disguised face on the screen. Alex had then wondered why Greg had not asked for any extortions yet, if he was really the one behind the water poisoning. His CSO had asked if they should turned Greg over to the police yet but Alex had decline, saying he would deal with him personally. Also Alex was certain Greg was just a pawn, possibly being used but by whom? If Alex were to be patient Greg would eventually led him to the mastermind. He would ask his P.I to trail Greg now once he comes back from Poland.

Alex also received a report from his P.I. Indeed there was a J.M. Mendelssohn company in Poland but the company was now almost a shell company. There was only an elderly man working there as an accountant. The business itself was almost non-existence. What the P.I found out was every month for the first ten years since the company started operation, William Sr. had indeed been depositing money into the company’s account. And then the money was re-deposited into a Swiss account. Whose Swiss account, he had no way of finding out for the Swiss bankers were prided as one of the most top reliable bankers around the world and would not let out who and who were banking with them. The salary of the elderly accountant was being credited into his account through funds transfer from the Swiss account every month.

The elderly accountant was a simple man who lives quietly by himself and has no other relatives. He told the P.I who had went over to Poland and had posed as a government official that when he first got the job - the company was indeed selling cosmetics by a Miss Rebekah Mendelssohn but she passed away about ten years back and that was when William Sr. stop depositing into the company’s account too. The company was then taken over by another woman, a very young woman. He had only met her once but could hardly remember her face, as his memory was rather poor now except that she had beautiful platinum hair.

The new owner was also known as Mendelssohn. However there was no pictures or photos of the woman. And the accountant had continued to work on since he was assured of his salary and besides it was really an easy job, nothing much to do. Only just recently he had received instruction to purchase a certain stock from US using the company name and do the necessary paperwork. But the identity of this Mendelssohn woman remained a mystery. The P.I had even further tried to trace if any of Rebekah Mendelssohn’s relatives were still alive but it seems she was the last of the Mendelssohn after the death of her nephew Jason Mendelssohn.

Jason Mendelssohn! Now he remembers the little boy’s name.

He was still lost in his thoughts thinking about last week events about Greg and the mystery Mendelssohn woman when there was a knock on his office door. It was Mrs. Josef.

“Excuse sir, I received a call from the branch Manager of First Union National Bank at Roosevelt Blvd informing me that Mr. William Sr. had issued a cheque of half a million dollars to Mrs. Jefferson. But they just discovered that the date was wrong, and they could not get hold of Mr. William Sr. himself to rectify the mistake but wanted to know if they should go ahead with the clearance,” said Mrs. Josef briskly.

Alex was mildly surprised that his grandfather had given Aida a half a million dollars cheque. Why would Aida want half a million and why didn’t she come and ask from him? He knew his grandfather very well. Even though he may be at ninety but he was not one to make such a careless mistake by getting the date wrong. His grandfather must be trying to tell him something indirectly. He was still pondering when Mrs. Josef interrupted his thoughts.

“Sir?”

“Tell them I will get back to them by tomorrow meanwhile hold the cheque,” said Alex.

“Sir, apparently Mrs. Jefferson is waiting right now at their office as she was intending to withdraw it and the cheque needed to be cleared first,” said Mrs. Josef.

Alex was in full surprise now. Why would Aida want to withdraw it out now and in cash? He thought for a moment.

“Clear the cheque then,” said Alex a little sharply.

Mrs. Josef gave a nod and went to carry out this instruction. Alex then made a call to his bodyguard that was assigned to protect Aida from a distance.

“Has Mrs. Jefferson gone anywhere else yet as of this morning?” said Alex into his mobile.

“No sir, but right now Mrs. Jefferson is in the bank and has yet to come out,” replied his bodyguard on the other end.

“Immediately inform me when she stop at her next destination,” said Alex and snapped of his mobile.

Alex was simmering now. Why was Aida trying to hide something from him? And most importantly, where and who was she taking the money to? Suddenly he had a premonition as to where and to whom she would take the money to. He prayed he was wrong but his worst fear were confirmed. An hour later his bodyguard called back to inform him that Mrs. Jefferson had gone back to her old apartment. Alex questioned him further if he saw Aida carrying anything, and the bodyguard said she was carrying an overnighter carrier up and came down empty-handed an hour later. Alex’s face had turned dark with anger. He was determined to get to the bottom of this matter by tonight.

Meanwhile Alex looked at the contracts on his desk prepared by Mrs. Josef. This time there won’t need any witness for the signing ceremony. Whether Aida agreed to it or not she would have to sign it even if he had to use force.

___________


Greg had received her voice mail last Thursday after he left Sonja’s hideout and was relieved that Aida had managed to get him the money. Tonight he would be able to set his plan in motion. He had called Rupert and had told him to just take his passport, his wife and his two girls and to meet him at 9.00pm at the airport. Preferably his wife and his two girls went separately ahead of him first. They would not contact each other anymore until tonight after this call. Greg reminded Rupert again not to have any luggage to avoid suspicions.

When Greg left Sonja the other day he does not like her tone at all. It was too unlike of her to let him get away so easily. Something was definitely brewing in her foul mind. It was timely when Aida had turned up with the money today as promised. Aida was very persistent in questioning him about the money.

“Greg, why can’t you tell me why you needed so much money? If I can trust you enough to lend you so much the least you could do is let me know what has happen to you?” said Aida while trying to make Greg to look at her. But Greg avoided her questioning look and busied himself around the little apartment.

“I’m sorry girl but I swear. I promise you, give me a few days time and I would tell you. Meanwhile please don’t say anything at all to anyone…not even Wendy” said Greg pleadingly.

“I won’t tell but I hope you know what you were doing and not…not using the money for anything illegal,” said Aida.

“I’m not using the money to do anything illegal. Let’s just say I am trying to save some lives,” said Greg but avoiding Aida’s questioning gaze.

There was no point in trying to grill Greg for an answer. He was very determined not to tell her yet. She thought resignedly. Aida left his apartment and drove to In Community for the homeless at Chestnut St. where she had signed up as a volunteer two months ago without Alex’s knowledge or so she thought..

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers