It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

Meanwhile Greg had stuffed the bag containing the money into the laundry basket and covered it with some dirty clothes. He had to get back to the theatre, as there was a rehearsal and would last until 7.00pm. At least it could take his mind off from the problem at hand for a while. And he had to remind himself to be calm when he sees Sonja at the theatre. He doesn’t want to give her any hint that he was planning something. At the theatre Sonja had acted normally as usual snapping and bitching at anyone that crossed her path. Seems normal alright. Thought Greg. He just can’t wait till tonight.

He had called Wendy to tell her to keep her mobile on today at all times and make sure she doesn’t let her mobile out of her sight. When Wendy queried him, he just brushed her question aside but made her promised to do as she was told.

His plan was to drive back home immediately once the rehearsal ended. Then at about 8.00pm he would leave the apartment through the back to catch a cab to the airport and wait for Rupert and his family to arrive, hand him a portion of the money and send them off immediately Then he would call his sister about 9.30pm tonight to get to the airport right after her class as he had a surprise for her. He would bring along her passport for her. When his sister arrived at the airport he would then give the balance of the money to her and tell her to get out of the country as well. The mad bitch would not have suspected anything if he was to play it calmly. Looking over his plan, Greg was sure it would work. But he did not realize Rupert had made a mistake in taking the day off. Sonja had called Rupert’s office to pretend to want to speak with him but the secretary said Mr. Delaware would be off today. Then Sonja had called his house but his wife said he had gone to the office instead. Rupert had in fact gone to the British Embassy to check out some information on emigration to Britain.

Sonja slowly smiled to herself. Definitely Greg and Rupert were up to something. But she won’t need to beat Greg up to find out. She would know very soon. In fact she won’t even need to know what they were planning. Tonight she would go and fetch Wendy personally from her night school.

Greg was sitting on edge all afternoon. After the rehearsal ended he immediately tried to leave to carry out his plan but Sonja stopped him. He had to feign of a flu coming on to get out of her way and he make sure to kicked up a fuss, as there were still people at the back stage. Sonja just shrugged and let him off. Whatever he was planning it would not come to fruition and Sonja had made sure of that.

Little did Greg or Rupert realize that Roderick was watching Rupert’s house in a truck. He saw Rupert’s wife and daughters left the house in their family car. Sonja had instructed him to watch Rupert but since no one else was in the house now he was about to make a move to drive off when he saw a cab drove up to the house and Rupert alighted but the cab did not drove off. It was waiting for Rupert. Another ten minutes or so passed by and Rupert reappeared and boarded the waiting cab. Roderick had then followed the cab and it had ended at the airport. On his way following the cab to the airport Roderick had called Sonja to update her. When the cab stopped in front of the departure gate, Roderick had got out of his truck and walked to the cab casually. While Rupert was getting out of the cab Roderick had put a hand across Rupert’s shoulder and jammed a gun behind his back.

“Don’t make a sound and follow me or a bullet goes in and out of you,” Roderick hissed at Rupert. Rupert would not have run for his foot was still in bandages after Sonja shot at him about a month back. He broke out in cold sweat. He tried to turn back to look at Roderick but Roderick kept his gun pressed to the small of his back. They walked normally back to Roderick’s truck and got in from the passenger side while he pushed Rupert over to the driver’s seat.

“Drive,” commanded Roderick. Rupert tried to protest but Roderick cocked his gun to warn him he meant business. Rupert had no choice but to drive even though his foot was hurting.

Meanwhile Greg and Emily and her daughters were at the airport-ticketing lounge waiting for Rupert but after an hour he had not turned up still. They had tried calling Rupert on his mobile but it was switched off. Emily kept asking Greg what happen and why they were here. Greg tried to explain that Rupert wanted to surprise them with a trip. Even though Emily was a simple woman she did not buy his story for Greg was acting strangely He was having a strain smile on his face and his eyes were darting furtively about as if he was expecting something bad to happen soon.

“Why would Rup wanted to surprise us with a trip at this hour? What’s the occasion? And no luggages?” she queried.

“Give me a min Emily, I am sure Rupert must be caught in a traffic jam?” Greg tried to give a feeble excuse.

“There was no congestion when we were on our way here,” said Emily.

Greg did not answer Emily but now tried to call his sister but her phone was not ringing either. Damn! Why did she not listen to him and had to switch of the phone. He thought angrily. He kept trying to call Rupert and his sister but both phone were switched off. Greg was growing anxious. The bitch should have not suspected anything right? He acted normally at the theatre right? And he had used the back door to leave the house and he made sure no one was following him in his cab. Just then his answer came through the ringing of his mobile. He moved away from Emily and her daughters and looked at the screen. It was Wendy’s number. He quickly clicked on the phone.

“Damnit, where are you?” he asked into the phone immediately.

“Hello Greg hun,” greeted Sonja sweetly over the other end.

FUCK! Greg froze.

“What? No greetings? Surprise to hear from me? And do look at me when you are talking darling,” said Sonja.

Greg pulled the mobile from his ear and looked into the screen. Sonja was smiling at him.

“I am having a little party here but you are not invited but I love you to watch a performance,” said Sonja and disappeared from the screen and now was focusing on two figured tied around a chair each. It was his sister and Rupert both gagged. He could see fear in their eyes and struggling against the ropes. He could hear Sonja speaking at the background.

“Well, tonight performance is call ‘Russian Roulette’,” said Sonja. Then she pulled the mobile off Wendy and Rupert and back to her again and continued. “But there will be only one participant tonight and I have chosen…Rupert,” she smiled malevolently at Greg.

Then the scene shifted back to Rupert again. Greg saw Sonja’s gun pointed at Rupert’s head. By this time Greg was screaming into the phone.

“NO! NO! NO! STOP IT! STOP IT!” Greg was past caring of the people around staring at his outbursts and Emily and her daughters were also staring at him open-mouthed.

Greg ran outside the airport to the parking lot where there were less people, his eyes never leaving the screen. Sonja knew what Greg was doing and was toying with him. The scene on the mobile shifted back to Sonja’s face.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH! STOP IT! GODDAMNIT! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!” Greg screamed again.

“Too late darling, you have to be taught a lesson. Nobody defy me. I do…I do really like you but you see you have to understand that I meant business. Say goodbye to your lover boy darling,” Sonja cackled gleefully and shifted the scene back to Rupert.

Then she pointed the gun at Rupert’s head again and started firing. Greg wanted to tear his gaze away from the screen but he could not. He would not believe that Sonja would be so cold-blooded. But of course he was wrong. At the third round, the bullet shot out puncturing into Rupert’s skull and embedded itself deep into his brains. Rupert gave a muffled scream, his eyes wide with shocked for a moment then shut off and his head drooped down. Wendy’s horrified screams and cries were muffled due to the gag. Then Sonja’s face came back on the screen.

“Go to the house and you will find the things that I wanted you to do. Do it good or it would be your sister’s turn and I would make sure she thoroughly enjoyed herself first before she follows Rupert. Oh and try to keep Rupert’s family quiet,” she finished with that sentence and clicked off.

Greg was crying hard now. He cried for Rupert. Rupert is dead and his sister would follow soon if he doesn’t do what he was being instructed to. And what could he tell Emily? That he just witnessed her husband being cold-bloodedly murdered? And the bitch wants him to keep Emily quiet?! He cried for a long time. He had to think. But first he had to get back to Emily and tell her something. He went back to the ticketing area and looked for Emily. She and the girls were sitting at some chairs very quietly with worries on their face. When Emily saw him, she immediately approached Greg.

“Had something bad happen to Rupert?” Emily asked anxiously. Greg was numbed but he had to tell her something and he can’t let her know her husband had just been murdered and he could not afford to let Emily alert the police yet. Not until his sister was safe. Not until he could find a way to find her whereabouts and to rescue her.

“Emily…” Greg began with much difficulty. Emily just looked at him waiting for him to continue.

“Rupert…Rupert has left town. He called to say he was sorry but he needed time to think about…about the marriage,” Greg made it up as he went along.

“What do you mean he left town and needed time to think? I don’t understand!” said a confused Emily.

“That’s what Rup said. He…he did not have the heart to…to tell it in your face and that was why he called me…” said Greg, halting every now and then.

“Was that him on the phone?” Emily asked wide-eyed.

Greg only nodded.

“So…so where is he now?” Emily asked feeling more confuse now.

“I…I don’t know Emily,” said Greg untruthfully.

“You are lying Greg. I know it. I can see you are lying. Where is he? What has happen?” said Emily her voice rising to a shrill now. Greg had to think up something fast before she started making a scene here.

“Emily listen! I meant to…to tell you this for a long time but Rup prevented me. Rupert had a lover outside. And…and it’s a man!” said Greg cruelly.

Emily stared at Greg for a moment-shock registered all over her face.

“What are you telling me? That…that my Rupert was a gay???!!!” Emily asked getting more shrilly now.

“Yes, that was why he wanted to try and make it up to you and the girls. That was why he asked you to come on this trip but…but it seems he can’t leave the other guy and he wanted a few days to think it over. He wanted me to tell you he was sorry,” Greg continued to lie.

“Oh God! I knew something was wrong with him the past eight months or so when he had acted so strangely. Oh God! I didn’t know and I have been sleeping in the same bed with him and he had done such…such an abhorrent and…and God forbid act!” cried Emily. Then Emily demeanour’s changed. Instead of horrified she was angry now.

“Well you can tell Rupert to stuff his trip. And…and tell him he don’t have to come back to the house anymore! I am going to file for divorce! I will get a lawyer to serve him with the divorce paper in his office so he don’t have to contact me ever again!” Emily finished up and went to grab the girls.

Greg just let her go. At least it would stop her from going to the police if she found out her husband was missing or even dead. That would have thwarted his plan to rescue Wendy. He then immediately rushed to Sonja’s hideout.


_______________


Aida had reached home a little late tonight. By the time she finished her shower and got into bed to begin to read some files on In Community for the homeless, it was close to 11.00pm. She was still reading through the files when she heard the adjoining door opened. Alex was standing there looking at her. Aida smiled at him.

“Not going to bed yet?” she asked, feeling butterflies in her stomach. Alex was only in his pyjamas bottom.

“And why are you still up? Waiting for me to come and make love to you?” said Alex a little sneeringly but that hungry look was in his face.

Aida blushed at his remark and pulled her own silk pyjamas top lower to cover her exposed thighs. Alex stalked over to her bed and looked down at her small frame. No doubt he was hungry for her but he was angry with her too. How dare she secretly gave his money to Greg! She belongs to him! The baby belongs to him! The contract said so! He knew where she was for the rest of the day but he just wanted to ask her. He sat at the edge of the bed his eyes still on her.

“So how was your day? What have you been doing?” he asked.

“Good, I went to the In Community to do some voluntary work and the place needed a lot of work,” she said feeling uneasy with his piercing stare.

“Was that all?” he inquired a little sharply.

Aida gave a pause before she reply. “No…”

So she was going to tell him about her meeting with Greg after all. But what she said next made his blood boiled. He did not find it amusing at all.

“I had lunch at the center and the voluntary workers bought me dinner later!” she smiled happily at him.

Alex sprung up from her bed and scooped her up in his arms scattering her files about.

“Where are we going?” said a bewildered Aida.

“To my bedroom,” said Alex and stalked with her back to his bedroom. To his bedroom?

In all her seven months in his house, Aida had never once stepped into his bedroom. He never offered to show her his bedroom and she had never asked. But tonight he wanted her in his bedroom, which was very odd.

His bedroom was huge nearly twice the size of hers and masculinely decorated. Very beautiful with an earthy feels to the décor and colour. His bed was even bigger than hers. There was a huge oak desk, which stood his laptop, fax machine and the usual computer related equipments. Everything in his room was big and everything about his room said he was a man with taste and power. Not just expensive bawdy taste but quality taste. She noticed diagonally across the far end of the bed against the wall was a thick velvet dark blue coloured wall-drape.

“Your room is so huge and everything you own were equally huge,” she commented in awed.

“Not really, I like small exquisite things too…like you,” he smiled down at her.

“I am not a thing,” said Aida sounding a little peeved at his remark.

“No…you are not,” replied Alex. You’re my property. He thought fiercely.

He gently laid her on his bed and followed down. Then very deftly he flicked the buttons on her pyjamas off one by one baring her ripe breasts to him. Aida’s mouth went dry. He bent his head and suckled on a blossoming nipple. Aida closed her eyes to the exquisite sensation and moan softly, clutching his head in her hands urging him on. He shifted his attention to the other nipple and lavish equal love to it. Then he left her breasts alone and kissed down to her flat stomach. He was paying extra attention to her stomach, kissing it, rubbing it and running his tongue around her stomach lazily before dipping into her navel. Aida felt uneasy. She wondered just when he would be asking her about her pregnancy and what would they be doing about it. But then his mouth and fingers now were making her feeling sexual and wanton momentarily making her forget her problem.

He had slipped his finger into her lace-trim boy shorts and slowly pulled it down her hips. She lifted her ass slightly off the bed to let him pull it off easier. He gazed at her pussy openly for a long while not doing anything, which makes her feel very vulnerable and embarrassed. She tried to draw her thighs close but he would not allowed it. He held her thighs apart with his strong fingers.

Did Greg fuck her with his tongue like he used to do? Did she enjoy it and moan Greg’s name instead of his? Did she clamp her thighs around Greg’s head when she came fast and hard? He thought angrily. His bodyguard had reported to him that Mrs. Jefferson had spent a good full hour up in Greg’s apartment! Why the need to spend one full hour in his apartment? You don’t need one hour to hand him the money right? What else can two people do in an hour besides talking? Well he would show her who would be the better lover! And he would soon send her lover’s ass to jail!

He dropped his head down and plant little kisses around her mons pubis and then dropped lower to nip at her already dripping flesh. God! How he loved her taste and smell and how he hated himself for loving it. He glides his tongue along her slippery folds and nudged her clit with his nose.

“Ahhh… Alex, more please!” she pants hotly grinding closer to his assaulting mouth.

He smiled satisfactorily that he could make her moaned with lust. Alex doubled his effort. He sucked in her right labia and chewed on it then alternated it with her left. Alex then slide his tongue right into her boiling core making her squirmed even harder. Her wetness coating his probing tongue. He pistons his tongue in and out of her hot tunnel and then latched his mouth onto her clit suckling it ferociously but each time when she draws close to her peak he would back off and stare at her pussy making her feeling frustrated.

Suddenly Aida scrambled up and pushed him onto his back against the headboard straddling his chest.

“You wanted to tease me yeah, Mr. Jefferson? Fine! Let’s see who can last the longest,” whispered Aida menacingly. Alex was shocked she would turn so aggressive but he let her be.

She moved lower to his body and pulled his pyjamas bottom off him. His cock standing up aggressively daring her to tame it. Aida then changed position again straddling his chest one more time, her back now to his face and his cock to her front. Slowly she slid her butt backward almost to Alex’s face and flattening her body to his. Then grabbing hold of his cock she began to pumped up and down first slowly then quicker. Her rhythm keeping up with his moans. Alex grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy onto his waiting mouth again. He clamped on her flesh and suckled ferociously.

“Yes!” she hissed with pleasure enjoying his oral loving.

Aida sucked Alex full length all the way into her mouth till it could go no further and then slowly pulled out letting her teeth grazed around him. Alex twitched under her and jerked his ass off the bed causing him to pump himself back down her throat. She pulled it out again till his cock head were lodged in the cavern of the mouth and began to suck on it. Alex was groaning against her pussy. Each time she sucked on him he would return the favour. Suck for suck and lick for lick, neither one wants to give in completely to the ultimate pleasure. One of Alex’s hands left her ass for a moment and seems to be groping for something beside his bed.

Suddenly Aida was aware of a low humming sound in the room as though something were gliding off a rail. She tilted her face slightly towards the sound with Alex’s cock still in her mouth and saw that it was the huge wall-drape that was being drawn back electronically, revealing a huge multi-screen LCD Displays mounted on the wall. Instantly the screens lit up with their images on the bed. Now she could see Alex’s face smiling at her without even the need to turn back to look at him. Their images were being projected onto the multi-screens.

“Like it?” Alex asked sensuously. His voice was even resonating around the bedroom.

Apart from the many hidden cameras that Alex had installed, there were even hidden highly sensitive microphones that could capture even the faintest sound that played out through the hidden speakers.

Aida was so stupefied at the blatant display of their sexual act yet could not help but to feel a sense of erotism at their sixty-nine position. Aida looked at the screens on the wall and slowly lowered her head down again to suck in Alex’s cock. Her eyes locked on to Alex ones on the screen while she suckled him. Alex sighed then broke away from their eye contact and return to his task. She could see Alex’s head was bobbing up and down between her spread legs. Then one of the screen image changed angle. Now she could see Alex’s face right between her thighs and her ass waving on the screen. She could even see his tongue delving into her pussy! There must be a hidden camera at the headboard to capture this display. She thought feverishly. The erotic images of what Alex was doing to her were too much to take. She instantly grinds down on his face and flooded him with her come.

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers