It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

“Oh fuck! I am coming Alex!” she screamed loudly, her voice now seems to bounce off the walls at once giving it a ghostly echo. Aida wanted to close her eyes to the sexy images but she could not. She was too drawn to it. She could see Alex lapping furiously at her folds and she could see almost right inside of her pussy, her muscles twitching and clamping on Alex’s tongue. She came again even before her first orgasm could completely subside. Still she could not tear her eyes away from the screens. One screen showing her face covered in light perspiration, eyes dilated and mouth slightly opened gasping for air. And another screen showing their full display from the top down. While other screens would freeze up their images only to unfreeze again and changed angles.

Alex pushed Aida off him and flipped her on her back covering her with his body and staring victoriously at her. He grabbed both her hands and held it above her head.

“Still wanna play, Mrs. Jefferson?” said Alex smugly. “As I have told you before, you can’t win and it didn’t take you long to come into my mouth,” he added.

He bends his head and captured her lips in a bruising kiss, sucking out her tongue to duel with her. He let go of her left hand and allowed his hand to travel down to her left breast and started kneading her. He pinched her nipple harder than usual and Aida let out a hiss.

“Ow!”

“Does this feel good? Or you want more,” taunted Alex and pinched her nipple again.

Aida cried out again and arched her back up. Alex let his lips do the traveling now all the way to her right breast and nipped around it. Just when she was moaning in pleasure again he bit down hard, which made her cried out in pain. He felt nasty. He wants to mark her so when Greg sees the marks on her he would back off her. He thought angrily. But his need for her now was getting more impossible to control. His cock was screaming for flesh-to-flesh contact.

He flipped her on all fours and turned her to face the screens again.

“Look at the screens. Look when I slide my cock into your hot pussy sweetheart,” he growled.

Aida whimpered with anticipation wanting to see too.

Alex shifted his position so the hidden camera inside the headboard would capture the most intimate act of their coupling. Agonizingly he pushed his cock head into her wet opening just hovering there. And the cameras around them captured every intimate movement they were engaging in. It even zoomed close up and then the image dispersed into tiny fragments only to zoom in again, repeating the whole process once more.

“Did you see that? Can you see my cock nudging your hot pussy open?” Alex asked demandingly.

Aida was almost beside herself with pleasure when he pushed his cock into her a bit more. It seems each time they made love it gets more intense and more daring than the last. Did he use to do that with the women he brought home previously and used the hidden cameras to heighten their pleasures just like what he was doing to her now? She wondered briefly before Alex pushed himself completely into her driving out her breath making her forget what she was thinking about.

Alex grabbed her hair and pulled it back forcing her head up to looked at the screen while he slammed into her over and over again. Aida could see Alex was almost losing control as his movement was getting more erratic but his eyes continued to pierce into hers while he stroke her. He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips instead, pushing himself in to the limit.

Aida whimpered at each stroke he made. It was getting too hot for her too. She felt her orgasm was just at the tip now. Then it happened. Alex gave a shout and lunged into her spilling his hot white sperm into the hungry womb triggering her orgasm, sucking her into a vortex of carnal bliss. Her last image of Alex was when he collapsed onto her pushing her completely flat onto the bed.

Alex lay on top of her for a long time but she doesn’t seem to feel his weight. He could still feel her pussy muscles pulsing around his cock. Just then he realized he was lying atop of her and quickly shifted onto his side bringing her to him together. He was reluctant to leave her hot tunnel.

“Are you ok sweetheart,” Alex asked planting a kiss at the back of her head. She only made an ‘hmm’ sound, still too exhausted to talk.

She gave a yawn and stretched herself causing him to finally slide out of her.

“I love you Alex,” Aida murmured sleepily.

Alex’s heart gave a lurch at her confession. She loves him? She loves him! Did she mean it? Or was it said in a moment of passion? He wanted to ask her to say it again to tell him again but noticed she was already snoring away.

“Sleep then, tomorrow you can tell me again and we can sign your contract, and you will be mine forever,” murmured Alex with mixed feeling while pulling her closer into the crook of his body.

Alex would never realized tomorrow was not going to be a normal day at all. And before the day was over Alex would have wish tomorrow had never come at all.


To be continued/-

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers