It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

"Since that night you tore off the contract and you insisted on staying the night when you know I was still in splint and bandages and knowing the night nurse would come by and check on me, you lecherous man," Aida playfully scolded him. "I know I have irregular menstruation but I have all those symptoms again. Vomiting, dizziness and..."

"So you are about two months pregnant?" he asked.

Alex didn't even wait for her reply when he scooped her up and was about to carry her back to the dancing guests when Aida stopped him.

"Where are we going? Put me down darling!" said a startled happy Aida.

"To look for Nicole! I need her to give you a check-up!" said an excited Alex.

"You silly man," laughed Aida, "It's our wedding today! Let Nicole enjoy herself! We can always see her next week. Besides, I could be wrong!"

"Oh Aida! I love you so much. Whether you are pregnant or not I will always love you," said Alex.

"Don't just stand there then. Show me how much you love me Mr. Jefferson," cooed Aida.

Show her he did. Alex claimed her lips in a long languorous soul-consuming kiss, while the guests danced away the night merrily under the brightly lit starry sky.

THE END.

P/s I've researched quite extensively that a male can have a Vaginoplasty (SRS) as young as ten but it will be a very delicate operation and it will need long period ofpostoperative care and constant injection of estrogen till the young female stop growing at a certain age. Of course I've not spoken to any real SRS before, so if I've offended anyone who has the operation before and thought my research was wrong please forgive me.

___________

Footnote: Thank you all for reading my story that was full of grammar errors, wrong usage of verbs and tenses and incomprehensible sentences. Since this is my first story, I thought I would like it to be in the raw form without using an editor. That way I could receive real feedbacks. As was mentioned in my bio, English was not my first language, so that gives you an insight to my bad writing. Nevertheless I had fun writing this story. I never actually preplan the plot. When I came to the 3rd chapter I realized I could play around with Sonja's name and had came up with the idea of a transsexual psychopath. Once again thank you.

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers