It's Just CALLED a Blow JOB

Story Info
A rant about not giving and not receiving.
1.1k words
4.63
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just read BatsandGlamours article on how to give a great blow job. I have only one comment. DON'T MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A JOB!!! Now on to my rest, where I will vent about the best pussy I have ever had, complain that I can't seem to get what I need. Maybe you too have this issue and if you don't, I envy you.

I am a giver. I love to please. I LOVE to eat pussy. When I get down there between your legs, I get myself comfortable. I plan to be there for a while. I don't get on my hands and knees like Cinderella scrubbing the floor, all uncomfortable and unsteady looking. I get in a position where my hands are free to caress and pinch and probe. I get my head where I can look at your face and eyes. I love to see your reaction to every touch. I also love to fuck. I love to fuck my girl for a long time, in multiple positions, adding kisses, caresses, and toys. I love to fuck her until she cums and then immediately drop back down and lick AROUND her sensitive clit until she cums again. Sadly guys usually get only one orgasm so I like to run the total up so that her number plus my one equals a bunch.

My sadness comes in the fact that I have yet to meet a woman that doesn't think that me putting my dick in her is the greatest experience of my life. That is to say, that her PUSSY is all I need. That old saying that "my wife just lays there" doesn't necessarily mean that she isn't enjoying the pleasure; it just may suggest that she isn't giving back.

Having said that, my ex-wife used to give the best blow jobs I have ever received. Her technique was amazing. She did almost everything naturally that Bats mentioned in his article. She used her hand on the shaft, she lightly caressed my balls with manicured nails, concentrated on the glans and just below the head with lips and tongue, she finished me with mouth and hand locked together in a sucking/stroking/bobbing/drooling motion. But her crowning achievement was that she could take the head of my cock in her throat and do something with her muscles that was like sensual massage. It gave me that falling feeling every time she did it. The down side to this tale is that although she sucked me quite a few more times as foreplay, in the 23 years of our marriage I have only received about ten of these complete blow jobs, and the majority of those were because she was having an affair and was doing it so I wouldn't fuck her. I should have known because she made it clear to me from our earliest time together that she doesn't do that despicable act. That's like Catfish Hunter saying, "I don't throw fastballs".

The upside to this story is that she also had the most amazing pussy that I have ever felt. She was also incredibly orgasmic and could cum just from me sucking and ear or a nipple, or kissing and nipping her lips, cheeks, and eyelids. And there was no end to the amount of orgasms she had. Her pussy was a masterpiece. It was small from top to bottom with a slightly larger than average clit. The lips weren't big but just spread out like a small butterfly or flower. And her juices flowed. She could show her arousal through a pair of jeans. But the most wondrous thing about her pussy was that it was alive. When she came, her pussy literally "milked" my cock. I used lay beside her with my hard on in her while she used a vibrator on her clit. I didn't even have to move. Her orgasms were true multiples, starting small and growing one after the other until a final huge release where she would have to take a moment's break before returning the vibrator to her clit. After about ten of these orgasms her pulsing and squeezing and sucking pussy had me ready to go. I would then fuck her deeply until we both finished together. And boy did she love to let me lick her. She would let me go down on her for as long as I wanted to. I killed that marriage because of porn. As great as that pussy was I wanted more.

Sounds pretty good doesn't it. Well, I was always bothered by the fact that she wouldn't blow me and, to go one step farther (due to a childhood affliction, my penis is less sensitive and I take a long time to cum and many times I can't cum) she never seemed to care if I got off or not. There was many times where, after several hours of hard work and a million big Os for her she would get sore and have to cry uncle, at which point she would just get up and go away or roll over and sleep, leaving me to handle my own business. Argh!

Now back to the story. I have dated several women since my divorce and I always express my needs to these women. They always nod and say yes, yes, yes, but in the end it is always me responsible for both theirs and my orgasms. And so far ALL of them have made it clear that they don't swallow cum. Once that is said, I find it very hard to enjoy the elusive oral ministrations because all I can think about is that she is not enjoying it.

So here it is.

I ALSO WANT TO BE MADE LOVE TO!!!

Like any body, my whole body is sensitive too. Sometimes I like to be the one to lay back and be kissed and nibbled all over. Sometimes I like to be the one to get the sweet smelling massage oil poured on me and rub in. Sometimes I want my ear nibbled on until I'm so sensitive and ticklish that anywhere I am touched is an erogenous zone. AND SOMETIMES I WANT A GREAT, LOVING, SENSUAL BLOW JOB JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!

Any questions or comments?

P.s. I saw the greatest blow job video ever and if you could show this to your girl as well as Bats article then YAY! I'm not trying to plug anything but it free if you google close up sensual deepthroat. The girl is sexysaffron. This is how to do it girls.