It's Just Not Cricket - Nine Holes

Story Info
The Cooper men play golf, I keep Mrs Cooper company...
1.5k words
4.03
16.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dacked
dacked
131 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

G'day gentle reader. If you're not familiar with these stories yet, I'll set the scene for ya. My name's Tim, typical aussie bloke in his 30's, wife and two kids. My best mates growing up were Andy Cooper and Noel Stone, and they were my neighbours on either side when I was growing up. Flash forward to a few years ago and we've all come home for Christmas. The wives and kids went off for a day and all us straight-as-arrows blokes turned out to be not that straight. Now once a year we do a bit of backyard cricket that turns into an all-fella fuck fest. Dads in lads and mates up mates and every which way. Once the day's done we put away the man lust and get back to regular life. Or so I thought...

I've been staying with the old man while my missis, my mum and my kids all went on a luxury cruise. So far it's been a pretty good week, bit of fun here and there, and yesterday dad's neighbours, Charlie and Kath, came home from holiday. Their son Andy, my mate, picked them up from the airport and ended up staying over at their place the night before. He and Charlie went off to play a few rounds of golf this morning and invited me and dad along. Unfortunately I had to drop dad in town to run a tonne of errands (including getting his car sorted) so we couldn't make it. I went back to dad's place for a bit to wait until he was done, and ran into Kath out the front.

I ended up going into Kath and Charlie's place for a cuppa. As Kath told me all about their holiday I couldn't help noticing how fit she was for her age. She'd had Andy at 19 and a lifetime of keeping active and taking care of herself had left her looking like she could be his sister, not his mum. She was lean, with shoulder-length brown hair. Her tits were a little on the small side but she had a big, round arse and the shapeliest legs. I found myself thinking about what it would be like to run my tongue up those legs.

"Tim, are you alright?" she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What? Yep! Uh..." I realised I had sprung a very visible hard-on through my shorts.

"...is that for me?" Kath asked mischievously after a moment of awkward silence.

"Um, take it as a compliment...?" I laughed nervously.

"Oh I'll take it." She replied, reaching out and caressing my stiffy through the fabric.

"Is- is this ok?" I was suddenly dry-throated and nervous. I mean, her other half had stuck his tongue up my backside, but that was just blokes experimenting. I knew very well what I was doing with another man's wife, and I wasn't so sure Charlie would be comfortable with it. Pretty sure my missis wouldn't be.

"Depends, can you keep a secret?" she asked, still rubbing me through my shorts. Beads of pre-cum were starting to stain the fabric.

I could definitely keep a secret...

A short time later we were in the master bedroom, naked, with Kath face-down on the bed, her beautiful arse sticking high in the air as I drove my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. Her head was turned so I could see her as she moaned and looking at me. Occasionally her eyes would roll up in her head when I found a good spot. We were both so lost in lust we didn't hear the front door, or the footsteps on the stairs, or the bedroom door opening. We heard Charlie though.

"What the FUCK?!" he shouted. Charlie was a bit of a gruff, angry bloke anyway, but usually there was no real anger behind his tone. This time he was plenty pissed off though.

"Tim?!" said Andy, standing behind his father, his bag of golf clubs still slung over his shoulder. Andy is a bodybuilder and seeing his towering frame, and Charlie's scowling bearded face, made me pull out of Kath so fast I staggered backwards off the bed, slamming my back against the wall.

"Charles..." Kath began, pulling a sheet up to cover herself.

"Shut up." Charlie said flatly. Andy turned to leave but Charlie grabbed his son by his muscular arm.

"Tim." his eyes locked on me and I felt my heart thumping, sure that I was about to get the shit beaten out of me.

"Keep fucking my wife."

"What?" I said, certain I'd misheard.

"Get your dick, and stick it back in her cunt." He said, in short, angry, measured tones.

Kath and I exchanged a look. Hesitantly, she bent back to her previous position. I repositioned myself and eased my cock (I couldn't believe it was still hard) back into her.

"Good," said Charlie, beginning to rub his groin through his shorts.

"Keep going."

It wasn't long before Kath and I fell back into the rhythm of our fucking. I flipped her over and had her on her back, her small tits swishing up and down with my thrusts. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a shape appear on either side of the bed, and I realised Charlie and Andy were watching us. I glanced over at them both. Yep, they were both naked and stroking themselves to the sight of me fucking Kath. Charlie eventually got close enough to Kath's face that she could take his cock in her mouth, swallowing his member down to his red and white pubes.

"Andy, go get the golf clubs. Put 'em to good use." Charlie panted, enjoying Kath's cocksucking skills.

Andy vanished from my view, but I soon felt a hard pressure against my backside. Glancing behind me, I saw my mate trying to work a spit-covered golf club handle up my back passage. I slowed down my thrusts and tried to angle my ring open for him a bit more, but it took some work. Charlie eventually noticed, opened the top bedside table draw and took out some lube.

"One for your mother too son." He said, tossing Andy the lube.

Andy looked a little shocked. Like me, this was a new line for him to cross.

"Mmmm... Yes, please, Andy, please." Moaned Kath, momentarily taking Charlie's cock out of her mouth to beg her son to fill her arse.

Andy did as he was told, and the lube worked like a charm. So there we were, me pounding Kath, Kath sucking off her husband Charlie, and Kath's son Andy working one golf club up my arse and one up his mum's.

After a bit Kath pushed Charlie's knob out of her gob again, frantic with lust.

"I need a cock up my arse, please, I need it now." She moaned.

"I'm not giving up this blowjob. Off you go son." Said Charlie, ramming his boner back into Kath's face.

I reckon my mate was so overcome with lust at this point that he just didn't care, because he quickly pulled me out of the way so that he could get to his mother's tight, slickened ring. He quickly sunk his meat into her and they both cried out. I took my unceremonious rejection from the proceedings and stood up on the bed above Kath's head, placing my cunt-flavoured cock in Charlie's mouth and started to ram away with the same speed he was face-fucking her.

The whole arvo was a bit of a blur from there. I can't tell you how many different positions we tried, but I know everyone's holes were used, and for the big finish Andy, a golf club sticking out his derriere, thrust himself deep into his mum's cunt as he and Kath teamed up to suck me and Charlie off. The father of the Cooper clan pulled me in for a big kiss as we both came all over mother and son.

Charlie and I gave Andy and Kath some space, as they were still pounding away. Charlie clapped me on the shoulder and scooped up my clothes from off the floor.

"You really should have asked first mate." He said, pushing my clothes against my chest.

He looked over at the fucking on the bed.

"But I'm glad you did it." He concluded.

"Now get out of here, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be an awkward conversation when they're done. Tell your old man you two are invited around tomorrow for a barbie. Bring a couple of sausages." He winked, wrapping his calloused hand around my deflating member and giving it one last squeeze.

I picked the old man up in town a few hours later.

"Hope you weren't too bored at home Timmy." He said, jumping in the car.

"Oh no, I caught up with the Coopers." I said.

"Oh yeah? How are they?" he replied, putting on his seatbelt.

I just chuckled as I joined the traffic and took off down the road, my dick starting to harden again.

dacked
dacked
131 Followers