It's Just Sex

Story Info
Josie has a wild night of sex with our island waiter.
3.6k words
3.63
86.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sneeb
sneeb
13 Followers

When I was a junior in high school my science teacher did an experiment with us. Josie, my lab partner, was looking hot as usual, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, and her too-tight t-shirt leaving just a hint of her bare belly visible. As we partnered up, he passed out ice cubes on a styrofoam tray.

It was an experiment on pain and nerve receptors in the skin. If you touched an ice cube to the tip of your tongue, you couldn't tell if it was hot or cold. Josie giggled. "Ooh, kinky," she said, and stuck her tongue out at me, closing her eyes. I was transfixed by the way her tongue poked out at me from between her full, red lips. I stared at her tanned legs, and her cutoff shorts, and fumbled with the paper towel.

Delicately, I leaned over and touched the ice cube to her tongue. She squealed in surprise, her legs splaying out in front of me. "'At 'eels 'ot!" she cried, as we burst into laughter together. She narrowed her eyes at me. "Now close your eyes, mister."

I will always remember the way the ice felt as it touched my skin, delightfully sharp and hot, the pleasure, then the bite of pain a few seconds later. How could something that burned you later feel so good at first?

Snap forward ten years. Josie, former high school cheerleader, my senior prom date, my steady college girlfriend, now my ex. It was a ride. When I think back on the events of the last few years, where the slide started, those moments of pain mixed with indescribable pleasure, seeing my wife in ecstasy with other men, the thrill, the risk, the rush, I can only take it in small bits, like breaking my life up into little ice cubes and casting them across the table. Check it out.

We got married in a small church overlooking the ocean in St. Johns. There weren't many people there, we had decided to keep this a fairly private ceremony. Josie was stunning in her wedding dress, a gauzy floaty thing that wrapped around her head like clouds surrounding the sun. "I love it!" she cried, twirling in the sunlight, her blonde hair falling free. "And I love you!"

We had been together for five years, and had had our ups and downs, but in the end we kept finding each other again, just because we were so comfortable. We had each played around with dating other people, sometimes overlapping with our own dating, but it was cool. It seemed like whenever Josie went away, when she came back it was better than ever.

A year or so later, we spent our anniversary back in St. Johns, at the same hotel we had stayed a during our honeymoon. The beautiful beach was the same, but the people had changed, and no one recognized us, which I guess is pretty common with a resort area.

Anyway, back in town we ended up at the tiny hotel bar, where the owner came out and served us wine in earthen carafes, and Josie kicked off her heels and got up to dance. She moved her body to the music, swaying her slender hips, kicking her long tanned legs, flexing her toes, running her hands down her waist, pushing them up beneath her full breasts, and raising them up to the sky, closing her eyes in rapture. Every eye in the bar was on my beautiful wife. I just sat back, pounded some beers, and watched.

One of the waiters, muscular and burnt brown by the sun, joined my wife on the dance floor. He came up behind her, and I heard her gasp as he encircled her hips with his arm and drew her back against his waist. The two of them moved as one, thrusting against each other. From over Josie's shoulder the man grinned at me. His white teeth gleamed in the near dark of the bar. I raised my beer glass to him, nodded, and smiled. He leaned over and whispered into Josie's ear from time to time, and I could see his tongue flicking against her earlobe. Josie smiled, and playfully pulled away from him, wriggling her hips back against him.

I'm not the jealous type. It turns me on to see Josie flirting with other guys. If I let it get to me we wouldn't have lasted very long as a couple because every time she walks into a room, heads turn. And she likes the attention. It gets her aroused. Josie uses the attention of other guys as a springboard to tear my clothes off and fuck my brains out.

In bed, Josie is insatiable. She has imagination, and stamina, and loves sex, several times a day, in many different positions. When I am underneath her, all I need to do is see her above me, feel her grinding down on my cock, her eyes closed and her eyebrows knit in concentration, biting her lip softly, her breasts swaying right above my face. All I have to do is reach my tongue out and lick her nipples, squeezing her soft breasts with my hands, and it's enough to make her come, panting and crying out, her body writhing above me, her pussy contracting in pulses around my cock.

As the song ended, Josie pulled away from the waiter. His hands lingered on her hips, then traced their way down both of her legs, sliding across her thighs and over her firm ass as he bent over, ending in a fully exaggerated bow. Josie giggled, then clapped a hand over her mouth. She fairly ran back to me. I could see her face was glistening, her curls unkempt. She bit her lip softly. She was breathing hard.

"I need you inside me," she said matter-of-factly. No need to tell me twice. We were upstairs in the bedroom in about two minutes, Josie was naked beneath me, wrapping her legs around me, her erect nipples hard against my chest as we ground tightly together over and over again until she had an orgasm, her hands clenched around my bicep muscles, moaning and gasping out my name.

Afterward, as we lay breathing heavily together in the dark, I could tell Josie was still thinking about the waiter. We only made love with that kind of frenzy when she had been flirting with other guys. We were on our vacation, a time when we were free to be wild and crazy, around people we would probably never see again.

"Bring him up here, babe," I told her. "It's okay." I didn't need to tell her twice. Josie rolled over in bed to look at me, to see if I was serious, then gave me a long, passionate kiss. She kicked the sheets off, and pulled on her denim shorts. She didn't wear any panties.

"It's just sex," she said to me. "I know," I told her. "Stay right here," she said breathlessly.

After Josie left the room, I got up, smoothed the covers, and plopped down in a wicker chair in the semi-darkness of the room. My head was spinning, and it wasn't just because of the alcohol. My cock had stiffened again, and my heart was racing. I could still hear the pulsing bass beat of the music from the bar downstairs, glasses clinking, and laughter from somewhere down the hall. A cool island breeze wafted in the open window, stirring the curtains, and it felt good on my hot skin. I closed my eyes, and I must have dozed off.

Have you ever had one of those dreams where everything is hyper-real? By that, I mean the colors, the sounds, the scents all seem incredibly vivid, and time seems to slow down? You wonder what is real, and what is fantasy, and if it's good, you hope you don't wake up before it's all over? That's what the rest of the night felt like to me, a dream of different sights and sounds, only I knew it was real. I knew I wasn't imagining it, and that made it all the more exciting. Later I filled in the events of the night with Josie's recollections, as she related them to me later on.

Josie and her guy slipped into the room, lit only by the moonlight and the streetlight outside (I later found out his name was Miguel.) They weren't talking because they were kissing deeply, longingly, his hands stroking and caressing every part of her body. Every so often I heard her sigh softly as he stroked her breast over her t-shirt, or grazed the inside of her calf.

When she felt her legs touch the edge of the bed, Josie pulled Miguel toward her. Instead, he gave her a little push and she fell backward onto the bed with a little squeal of surprise. Miguel stripped off his white shirt, revealing a hard, lean, chiseled body. He was a young man, probably about twenty-one or twenty-two. I saw Josie's eyes widen, taking him all in. In a smooth motion he dropped his shorts.

I am thirty-two as I write this, and we were twenty-six when this happened. I have kept myself in good shape, and I have never been self-conscious about my body. I have had my fair share of lovers, and I know my cock is above average in size, and I know what to do with it. I say this not to boast, but so that when I tell you that Miguel made me look and feel like an underdeveloped freshman on the varsity team, you will really understand what I mean.

This man was a sight to behold. His semi-erect penis reached nearly to his mid-thigh, and looked about as thick as my wrist. Josie reached up for it with both hands and started to lick the head of his cock. She could barely fit all of the head in her mouth, and as she pumped his shaft with both hands, it stiffened and began to grow even longer. He threw his head back in pleasure, his muscles flexing as I watched Josie's hair swaying back and forth as she licked his cock. She cupped his balls with her hands, squeezing them gently as she swirled her tongue all over his cock, up and down, bobbing her head.

Neither of them had noticed me yet. Josie was sitting up in the bed, one leg bent, and one stretched out. In the moonlight I could see that the denim crotch of her shorts was soaked. Now she pumped his shaft with one hand and caressed her breasts with her other hand; her nipples were so hard they stood straight out from the fabric like gumdrops. Miguel flexed his ass and pumped his cock into Josie's mouth faster and faster. As he shook her body, her nipples grazed the fabric of the t-shirt and the little electric sensations got her even hotter. I could see spit leaking out of Josie's lips, stretched tightly around the head of his cock, and she made a little mmm sound each time he thrust deeper into her mouth. His breathing increased, and as it did, Josie grabbed his ass with her hands and crammed more of his cock into her mouth, trying to take as much of it as she could.

I could sense that Miguel was about to come. All of a sudden, he tried to pull back, out of her mouth, but Josie held on tightly to his ass. As he gave a muffled cry, she dug her fingernails into his ass cheeks and pulled him into her. He bucked into her once, twice, pumping into her filled mouth, then stood motionless and ejaculated into her throat. I could see Josie's throat moving as she tried to swallow all of his cum. This went on for ten or fifteen seconds as she swallowed. I noticed Josie's other hand had strayed down to her pussy, where she was rubbing herself and the wet spot had spread into the bedspread. Finally, Miguel sagged a bit, and his cock slid out of Josie's mouth. A thin thread of white cum appeared at her lips, then she licked it away and swallowed. She had taken it all.

Much to my surprise, I could see Miguel was still hard. He pushed Josie back onto the bed and she went willingly, arching her back and sliding her shorts down her long legs. Miguel slid his hard body up Josie's legs and stomach, licking her skin as he went. With one of his large hands he grabbed both of Josie's wrists and stretched her arms above her head, forcing her legs apart with his body. She wriggled seductively, deliciously, but he held her firm. With one hand, he tugged Josie's t-shirt up over her full breasts, and still holding her arms over her head, he then licked and sucked her nipples. Josie gasped with pleasure and cried out, unable to move under his weight and the way he was holding her. She could feel the head of his cock pressing against her pussy lips, and every time she struggled, a little more of it slipped into her.

Josie's legs were spread all the way to either side of the bed, as Miguel moved his body on top of hers. I heard her panting and moaning change to a higher pitched cry as he slowly pushed the length of his cock into her. It was without a doubt the largest cock she had ever had before, and as it slipped into her inch by inch Josie was beyond reason, writhing and moaning underneath him as he thrust into her. he let her arms go, and her hands moved over his body, feeling his smooth, hard muscles, holding on to his arms and pulling him into her, faster and faster.

As I heard my wife moaning with pleasure under this man she had just met a few hours ago, I stroked my cock and watched, as if hypnotized. I still remember the way her long, tanned legs thrashing back and forth, her toes flexing and clawing the air, the way her fingernails raked his brown skin, the way her back arched into him, meeting his every thrust. I could still see an inch or two of his cock, shining with her lubrication, as he wasn't able to fit all of himself inside of her.

Josie was moaning faster and faster, making sounds I had never heard her make before. "Uhhh, Uhhh, UHHHHH," she moaned, as her voice reached a fever pitch. I could hear the bass thump from the music downstairs, and they seemed to be fucking in rhythm to the music, with strong, powerful movements. Josie's hair was in wild disarray, covering her face, and sweat glistened on her body. All of a sudden, Josie went rigid, arched her back hard, and dug her fingernails into Miguel's arms. "Oh my god -- oh my god-- OH MY GOOODAhhhhhhh" she screamed. Every muscle in her legs flexed, and her toes with their bright red nail polish spread out in ecstasy as she convulsed beneath him in the strongest orgasm I had ever witnessed. Josie stopped breathing and I could even see the area between her pussy and her asshole convulsing in little contractions as she came hard against him. After several seconds of silence she gasped in a great intake of air, and then gave a big sigh as Miguel finally plunged the rest of his cock into her, so their pelvic bones met.

With his full length inside my wife, Miguel worked his body against hers, their wet and matted pubic hair meeting as he ground his pubic bone directly against Josie's clit, sending her into new convulsions of ecstasy. Finally, after about ten minutes, Miguel put my wife's legs straight up over his shoulders and pumped his full length into her. By this time, Josie was unintelligible, shaking her blonde hair back and forth as he moved her hips over his cock, handling her wet, nude body like a rag doll. As she went limp in his arms, I saw every muscle in his body stand out in relief as he yelled out and came again, deep inside my wife.

Josie was sprawled on the bed, her legs thrown apart, totally spent. He pulled slowly out of my wife, his long cock sliding inch by inch out of her pussy. I was rooted to the spot, watching in fascination as a trickle of whitish sperm and her vaginal fluids slowly flowed out of her pussy and pooled on the bedspread. He started to get up from the bed, but suddenly Josie stirred. She grabbed Miguel's arm and pulled him back onto the bed. Eyes closed, Josie then wrapped her legs over his hips and drew him closer to her and fell fast asleep.

The alcohol and the night's events had gone to my head. The room seemed to spin. I pushed myself into an uncomfortable sideways position on the wicker chair and blacked out.

Several times during the night I awake to the sound of Josie and Miguel fucking. Each time, he would support her entire weight on his arms, and bend and fold her compliant body into all sorts of positions that only seemed to loudly increase her pleasure. He had incredible stamina and would ram her body into the bed, ending with her lying flat on the bedspread as he lay on top of her and pounded into her. Josie rode him, her breasts bouncing over his face as he grabbed and bit her nipples, much rougher than I ever was. But Josie really seemed to get into it with abandon, screaming and bucking her way to a strong, loud orgasm that left her trembling and shaking, perspiration pouring down her arms and between her breasts.

At one point I heard Josie moaning and bucking back against Miguel. The bed had brass bedposts, and Josie held on tightly to the bedposts as Miguel rammed his cock into her from behind. With his long fingers he stroked and caressed her ass, sending off all kinds of thrills of pleasure shooting through her body. Josie shook back and forth, sobbing in ecstasy, her breasts swaying against the bedspread. With his thumb, Miguel scooped up some of their mixed fluids and rubbed them over her puckered anus. I heard Josie's moans rise in pitch to cries and screams of pleasure as he slipped his finger into her asshole.

He fucked her from behind, his balls slamming against Josie's clit, as he pumped his finger in and out, pressing and rubbing the top of his cock through the thin membrane between her pussy and anus. That was all it took to send Josie over the edge, bucking against him as she experienced an earth-shattering climax. She could feel her own contractions against his probing finger, as waves of pleasure spread from her pussy out to her ass and right up through her body. Tears and sweat streaked her face as she gasped for air and collapsed into the bed.

In the morning Josie and Miguel woke up and went into the bathroom. Through the closed door I could hear them fucking in the shower. He had picked her up and was holding her on his cock, bouncing her up and down, as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders for balance. Then the door swung open and he carried her out, dripping wet, and tossed her in the bed. Sliding his body over her, he fucked her one last time, hard and fast. She had no trouble taking his entire cock, now. Josie threw her arms tightly over his shoulders and hugged him as she cried out, bucking against him to one last orgasm.

A definite gentleman, Miguel silently went into the washroom and came out with a bath towel, which he lay across her. Then, just as quietly, he pushed the door open, and left without so much as a glance in my direction.

I got up, trembling. My body was stiff, but not in the way you would think. I had just spent the better part of the night in that damn chair. I felt just as wrung out as Josie. I flopped down on the bed beside her. I couldn't have fucked her. I couldn't do anything. Josie rolled on top of me and hugged me, and we fell asleep like that, cuddled into each other for hours.

I awoke to see Josie's beautiful green eyes above me. It was a clear blue island day, with sunlight streaming through the open window. I was surprised to see that she had been crying.

"I love you," she said. "And I am sorry."

"For what?"

"I just totally lost control of myself, and I--" she looked down at her fingers, playing with the bedspread. "I think we should just go home."

I hugged Josie tightly. "Last night was just sex."

She looked at me. "Really?"

"Really."

"Yeah. It was about the hottest thing I could possibly imagine. And I love you even more, if that's even possible. You are my beautiful, hot wife, and I am so in love with you."

Josie's eyes sparkled again, and she grabbed my cock through my shorts. I felt myself begin to stiffen in her grasp. "You're saying all the right things," she said. "I think you just might be a keeper." She narrowed her eyes at me. "Now close your eyes, Mister."

She pulled me into her for a kiss, and it wasn't just sex, it was something deeper and more powerful, something special just she and I shared. Like an ice cube on your tongue, it felt good for that instant. For that one morning at least, it seemed like the previous night had only brought us closer.

sneeb
sneeb
13 Followers