It's Just Sex... Ch. 03

Story Info
Mick comes to terms with having sex with his sister.
2.7k words
4.42
45k
46

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This section of the story contains pissing, piss-drinking, and incest. You have been warned.

***

"Am I fired?" Jason asked.

"No, look," I said. "What you walked in on, was‒"

"Incest," Jason said.

"Yeah, but it's something that isn't going to change," I said. "I need to know you won't say anything. And I mean to anybody."

"Look man, it's none of my business," Jason said. "To be honest, if I had a sister that was as cute as yours, I'd probably want the same thing."

"Really?" I said.

"Maybe, I don't know."

"In either case, you guys aren't supposed to be upstairs at all, and that's been a rule since we hired you," I said.

"I know. I just heard noises, I thought Maxine was in trouble or something, so I came up to make sure she was okay," Jason said.

"Try again," I said.

I didn't believe a word of that noble crap he just spewed. He was a few years older than me and Maxine, he knew damn well what noises she was making.

"Okay!" Jason said. "I‒I‒I thought she was... you know... masturbating, and I wanted to get a peek of the action."

"Yeah, that sounds more like the truth to me," I said.

"It was wrong, I get it. I definitely didn't expect the two of you to be fucking, I mean, you're her brother," Jason said.

"Damn right! And I expect you to remember that fact, the next time you get any stupid ideas about spying on her."

"You can't tell me you never peeked in on her, come on, man," Jason said.

"Never," I said.

It was true. Maxine and I never once snuck around each other just to get a peek. We did, however, regularly get naked and do things together, and that's not at all the same thing. We had a mutual trust, that never wavered, and that was always the foundation of our relationship, as brother and sister. We chose to do what we did, together. There was never a point where our exploration of each other was one-sided, there had never been pressure on either of us. We simply grew up with the person we wanted to be with all along, and on some level, I think we'd always recognized that.

"I guess I'll just take your word for it," Jason said. "So, what now?"

"Well, since you know, now, I expect you to keep it a secret. If you go talking to anyone‒"

"I won't! Look, you guys have always been good to me. Your whole family has, I owe you guys. As far as I'm concerned, nothing actually happened."

"Good," I said.

"Can I ask you something?" Jason said.

"Sure," I sat down on the couch.

"How was she?" Jason smiled.

I laughed. "Well, she was a virgin until we started fucking."

"No way!" Jason said.

"Yeah. She lied about it to get me to go all the way with her, but I think I'm okay with that," I said.

"Wait, so she's the one who convinced you to do it?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"So, how long has this been going on?" Jason asked.

"The sex?" I said.

"Well, sure, but it didn't start with sex, did it?" Jason said.

"We only just started having sex this weekend. Yesterday, specifically. To be honest, I'm surprised she's not more sore than she is," I said. "But we've been touching each other, masturbating each other, making out, all that shit for a long fucking time."

Maxine came in, wearing her sun dress, peeking around the corner into the living room.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

I beckoned her. "Yeah, come here."

She came over to me, and I pulled her onto my lap, holding her close to me, as if she were a life vest, and I were drowning in an ocean.

"I know what we are now," I said to her. "We're a couple‒"

"Is Jason okay with this whole thing?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're cool," I said. "Anyway... we're a couple now. We have sex, we enjoy each other's company. We do normal couple things, for the most part. Maxine, we've always been a couple. I love you."

"I love you, too," she smiled.

I kissed her, and brushed aside some of her short, light-brown hair.

"Also," Jason said.

His interruption got our attention, which shifted to him.

"Maxine, the other day, I overheard your parents talking about how your lips are redder at certain times when the two of you are out doing whatever," he said.

"Thanks," Maxine said. "They get super red when I blush... it's really obvious..."

"I've always thought they added to your cuteness, honey," I said.

"They give me away!" Maxine laughed. "They're red when I'm horny, they're red when I have an orgasm, they're red when I'm embarrassed, even."

"And they make you even cuter than you already are," I said.

"I should get back to work," Jason said.

"When that shipment is ready, bring the sheet to us, and one of us will sign off on it," I said. "But only you. No other farm-hands should be coming into the house today without us knowing about it first."

"Okay, I guess I can help with that," Jason said.

After he left, we went back upstairs. I started tickling Maxine; something I did from time to time, but the act quickly made us horny again, and we started making out. I removed her sun dress, again, and she removed my pants.

I moved my hands from her hips, up to her C-sized tits, and started squeezing them in the way she always liked. She bit her lower lip, and whimpered, clearly wanting more.

"Hey," she said. "Remember when I asked you about letting a girl pee in your mouth?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Well... I wanna pee in your mouth," she said.

"I've never actually tasted piss, before, Maxi," I said.

"That's okay, we can take it slow," she said.

She laid down on the floor, on her back, with her legs spread and pulled back.

"Just start licking it, like usual... and I'll let you know when I'm about to let it out," she said. "That way, you can taste it, and if you want, you can keep going."

I got hard from the concept, and knelt down. I started licking her pussy, like usual, and could easily taste her. I always liked how her pussy tasted and smelled, especially when she was horny. She always smelled sweet, when she was horny, and that always drew me in for more. This time was no different, and my tongue slid over her‒

"Now," she said.

Without a moment more, I felt a spurt of her warm stream spray right onto my tongue, and into my mouth. It tasted a little salty, at least, that's how I would describe it. Warm, salty, and with a bite that I still can't describe. It was like warm water, with a pinch of flavors.

Then another, longer stream. I choked, and accidentally swallowed some of it. I turned my head away for a moment, so I could breathe again, then went right back to her pussy.

The tip of my tongue found her urethra as she let out another short burst. This time, I tried to swallow most of it, and I could hear Maxine moan as she watched, either from me licking her pussy, or from knowing I was drinking her piss, I didn't know which.

She finally let loose, and I could feel a full stream shooting at my face. I was obviously extremely turned on, at this point, and made no effort to hide it as I let her piss straight into my mouth, drinking what I could.

The rest cascaded onto the carpet below, which quickly became its own puddle, just from how little I could gulp down. The splashing noises could probably have been heard from down the hall, but I didn't give a shit.

Her stream tapered off, and after I licked her pussy clean of her piss, I pulled her by her hips, so her ass fell right into her piss puddle on the carpet, then I thrust my cock inside her with zeal, fucking her hard and fast. It clearly took her off guard as she let out a moany whine, followed by cute little whimpers at each of my thrusts, which were eased by her soaked, but tight pussy.

"Oh god!" Maxine moaned.

She wrapped her legs around me, and caressed my head as I fucked her. With no thought at all, I frenched her in a deep, passionate, but lustful haze.

"Mmph!" was the only sound she could muster, but I knew she could taste her own piss on my tongue. Somehow, that only made the whole ordeal hotter.

My hips slammed into her relentlessly, and I felt myself losing control, but I didn't care, she was my bitch, and I was fucking her like one. It was wild, and completely wrong, and we both knew it, but neither of us cared. We weren't just fucking, we were giving in to our primal sides. She broke our kiss, and I could see her lips as red as ever, her cheeks had even blushed this time.

"Oh fuck! Harder, Mick!" she yelled.

I did as she requested without a thought, knowing full well that we both wouldn't last long. We were fucking so hard now, I was even a little worried I might be bruising her, but I kept going, giving in further, both to her, and my primal urges.

"God you're such a hot fuck!" I said to her.

My cock came out of her, but I quickly put it back in, and kept thrusting into her.

"Cum inside me, Mick!" she moaned.

"Oh, I'm going to, baby," I said.

I was rock hard, and she was way beyond soaking wet. With a few more thrusts, her body started convulsing.

"Ah! Ahh! Ah!" she moaned loudly.

I could feel her legs clench around me, and her pussy start choking my cock even more than usual.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I yelled.

I thrust my cock all the way in, one final time, ensuring that I cum as deep as I could. I could feel it gushing out inside Maxine as both of us had already slipped into ecstasy.

One... two... three... four... five... six...

I finally stopped cumming, and we both collapsed from sheer exhaustion. I didn't even have the strength to pull out. I kissed her tits, and her lips, and smiled.

"That was hot," I panted.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "You pulled me into a puddle of piss, Mister."

I laughed. "Whatever, you liked it."

"Yeah, I did," she laughed.

We kissed, and I pulled out of her, turning to get dressed, when she grabbed my arm.

"Hey!" she said.

"What?" I smiled.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Maxine said.

I thought about it for a minute, but wasn't sure what I could be forgetting.

"Am I?" I asked.

She glanced down at my cock, then to the side, then back at me with a cute smile.

"Ohhh, I get it," I laughed, and turned toward her.

She eagerly sat up and opened her mouth, looking straight up at me. I aimed my cock, and let it rest on her lower lip as I looked back down at her, staring into her blue eyes.

"You know, I've never done this before, so I might have trouble with it," I said.

"I'm patient," she laughed.

A few minutes passed, and I could feel my body deny me my choice to pee in my sister's mouth, numerous times. Eventually, after what felt like five minutes more, I was able to let out a short burst onto her tongue.

She moaned, which only made me hard, making it all the more difficult to let go. After a few more minutes, another short burst, and quickly after came another. Finally, I felt my body release its hold, and my piss flowed freely into her mouth.

I watched her mouth fill, then she closed her mouth around my cock, and swallowed, and opened again. It was slow-going, and I kept getting hard from what we were doing, knowing that she was still sitting in a puddle of her own piss, on the carpet, while she was drinking mine.

She swallowed another mouthful, this time closing her mouth behind the stream, making my piss cascade on her lips, and down her chin. I could tell some got in her eye as well, as she went to rub it while letting more into her mouth.

My stream finally stopped, and she gulped the last bit down as well. She giggled and licked the tip of my cock for a second, before standing up.

"Thank you for the warm drink," she said. "I look forward to having more."

"Me, too," I said.

I was ecstatic that Maxine was as turned on by pissing as I was. Turned out, she was just as perverted about it as me, if not more. My mind raced with possibilities, and ideas that she and I could explore, but they all came crashing down when I remembered something important: Our parents were coming home Sunday night.

Maxine and I fucked again in the shower, while we washed up. It felt so natural now, even though I was still a little unsure about what we were doing. It felt normal on some level. Was I always supposed to have sex with her? It certainly crossed my mind that the answer was 'yes', and the fact that we've always been close, and touching each other, only added to that.

The simple truth was, we both wanted this. I could no longer deny it, even if the whole situation did make me nervous. How long could we keep this dirty secret of ours? How many times would we be denied our right to sleep together in the same bed? When our parents came home, how often would we have to go without fucking each other? It's not as though we had a lot of time to ourselves at the farm. Hell, even during times when we'd touch each other, we only had short bursts of time. Even at night, we had to be careful, or we'd be caught.

I didn't savor the idea of having to sneak around, and possibly get caught, but I liked losing what we now had even less. Some things are worth the risk, and maybe this is one of them.

What would our parents say, if they caught us? I doubt it would go over well. They'd probably throw us out of the house, off the property. Either way, we needed to talk about what we were going to do when our parents got back.

We got out of the shower, and we helped each other dry off. It was just an excuse to touch each other, yet again, which ended up leading to her sucking me off after I fingered her again.

"Maxi," I said. "What are we gonna do when mom and dad get back?"

She sighed, and bit her lower lip. "I hadn't thought of that... but, I wanna keep doing this... somehow."

"Me too," I kissed her.

We needed to make an appearance downstairs, before any of the farm-hands grew suspicious of our absence. Even if we didn't do any of the work that they did, it was still normal for them to see us at least once or twice in a day.

Maxine dressed back up in her sun dress, and I put on some jeans and a t-shirt. Then we both walked downstairs and outside. Jason waved to both of us from the pasture, and we waved back. Despite the fact that our talk with him went well, I still had this thought in the back on my mind that he might be a loose end; He could ruin our lives, if he wanted to. I wasn't sure if I trusted him with that kind of power over us. Casting that thought aside, we still had the rest of the day ahead of us, and I was ill-prepared for it in every way.