It's Just Sex! Ch. 05

Story Info
She turns to this dating service for release.
4.3k words
4.59
41.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
logophile
logophile
55 Followers

As Julia left the office of It's Just Sex, she tried not to think about the little break-down she'd just had in front of Ms. Harris. It was embarrassing to know that her desires had been laid out for public inspection. It was even more embarrassing to acknowledge that she had cried, really cried, about them.

Julia was a single mom of four kids who worked a crazy schedule in human services. She was kind and funny, and people generally liked her. She wasn't bad looking, short and round in all the right places with brown hair and eyes. When she laughed she had the attention of everyone in the room.

Intellectually, she knew that she could get laid if she really wanted to, but finding the time to go out and meet people was tricky at best. She had been separated from her husband for over a year and had only managed to bring a man home three times. She was lonely. And she needed sex.

When the interview with Ms. Harris had started, it all seemed fine. Julia simply told her that she was single mom looking for a sexual companion. No strings, no promises, but the reliability of a friend with benefits. A casual friend. Movies, darts, sex. That kind of thing.

Ms. Harris had nodded and taken notes. Then she cleared her throat and said, "Is it OK if I call you Julia? Good then. Julia, most people come to us to have a specific fantasy fulfilled. For instance, a woman who has never had anal sex may come in; a gentleman who is still a virgin in his 30's; a teacher who wants to feel he's seducing one of his students. What you are asking for is something you could seemingly find in any singles bar in the state. Is there something more that you're looking for? Something you haven't told me yet?"

Julia was filled with cold dread as she thought about how to answer the question. She could feel her face flushing and noticed her hands shake. Across the table, Ms. Harris noticed the signs. She got the box of tissues ready and poured Julia a glass of water. She sat down next to Julia. "Take your time. We're not in any hurry. And please know that I've pretty much heard it all here at It's Just Sex. You can't shock me, I assure you."

Julia took a deep breath and opened her mouth. Then she closed it again. It just seemed like a lot to ask for. OK, she thought, just say it.

"Well, here's the thing. I like to give. I'm a pleaser. If you need something done, I'm the person you call. I like to do a job and do it well. Nothing brings me more pleasure than taking care of someone and seeing them happy. But I've only had a sex a few times in the last year and I've come away from each experience feeling a little empty. I've worked hard to make my partners happy, figuring out what feels good for them and doing my very best. Overall, it's been great. I've had the satisfaction of knowing that I've taken each of them to new heights. But none of them have been all that concerned with returning the favor. I've not had a single partner bring me to orgasm in over a year. And it's not that hard, really. It's just that no one has tried. At all. So I guess what I really want is someone who will, I don't know, take care of me, too. It seems silly. I mean, I know I can always get myself off, and I suppose I should be happy with that, but it just seems like…"

Ms. Harris smiled broadly and interrupted. "Is that all? That's your request? You want a partner that's going to make sure you, umm, have an orgasm? Oh, Julia, that's not a lot to ask for. Really, it's not." She went back to her chair and sat down. "What's the best way to reach you?"

"Well, since I'm on call for my job, and I have the kids all the time, it's probably best to email me a phone number and I can just call the guy, if you can find one, and make arrangements. Is that OK?"

"That'll be fine. You'll hear from us soon. Please go from here up to the lab and have your blood work done. Then we can get started."

***************

Several days later Julia was on the phone with Jacob, her match from the agency, again. They were having a seemingly pleasant conversation, when Jacob heard her sigh. "What's up?"

"You know, it's nothing. Well, it's something, but it's not really important. I didn't want to say anything because everything was going so well, but my grandmother died yesterday and I'm under a lot of pressure from my family to go cross country to attend the funeral. But with work and my kids and no money, there's just no way. It's been a long day."

"Can you get away for a little bit? I think it's time I finally bought you that drink."

Julia thought for a moment, "Maybe. The kids are at their dad's. I could meet you for a while. But Jacob, I have to be really honest. It can only be a drink right now. It's that time of the month. And if you don't want to come all the way out here for just a drink, I completely understand."

"Oh, in that case, never mind," he laughed as he answered. "Don't be crazy. A beautiful woman like you alone on a night like tonight? No way. I'll meet you at Dru's in half an hour."

Julia couldn't believe it. Here was a man who was willing to drive across town for drinks. And he called her beautiful. She dressed quickly and even put on a little makeup before leaving.

She was sitting in the corner sipping her whisky sour when he arrived. She saw him a few seconds before he found her and was pleased to see that he was as good looking as the picture he had sent her. He also looked kind. Not like you can always tell just from looking at a person, but he had a friendly smile and made eye contact with the bartender while ordering. She was happy with the match.

He joined her at her table and they shook hands. Then he laughed a little and said, "That was the silliest thing. Come here, you."

She stood up and walked toward his open arms. He embraced her warmly and said, "I'm so sorry about your grandma. Do you want to talk about it?"

She shook her head and said, "No, thanks. But I do want to play darts. Are you up for it?"

They played darts for an hour or so and then Julia got a little serious again. Finally, she said, "You know what? I think I'm going to go. I'm not very good company tonight and you should go do something fun."

"I have an idea. Why don't you and I go over to your apartment? I'll fix you a big bowl of ice cream and we can watch a movie or something. And then you don't have to be alone. Being alone sucks when you're sad."

Julia nodded her head in consent, forcing back a few tears, and said, "Yes, it does. Well, if you're sure, you can follow me back to my place." Stunned, she turned and walked out of the bar with Jacob close behind. [i]Why is he doing this? I told him we couldn't have sex. I really hope he isn't disappointed later.[/i]

After they were inside and comfortably cozied up on the couch with ice cream, Jacob put his arm around Julia's shoulder. She leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. In the back of her mind, she wondered if there was a penalty for not having sex with an It's Just Sex match. After another minute, she decided she didn't care. For the first time in her adult life, she was going to do what felt good.

They chatted about her work and his family. He asked about her kids, looking at their pictures on the wall. The conversation was smooth and seamless and then finally, a comfortable silence settled over them. Time drifted away and everything was still. Julia closed her eyes and rested.

When she felt Jacob's lips brush over hers, she wasn't surprised. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world. She kissed him back and he could feel the months of unfulfilled longing in her soft mouth. Her hands went to his face and she felt the strong line of his jaw and his slightly stubbly cheek. He wrapped his arms around her and she gave herself up to him for a moment.

The kissing was magical, bringing her to life. His lips conveyed a perfect balance of tenderness and desire that Julia hadn't experienced since college. He was telling her that he was there for her, right now, to do exactly as she wished. Oh God, this felt so good…

And then, bam! Julia was slammed back to reality. She pulled back from the kiss reluctantly, put her hand flat against his chest and said, "We should probably stop this." Biting her lip, she whispered, "I have my period, now. I'm bleeding, remember?"

Jacob's look of frank sincerity erased her embarrassment as he whispered back, "Are you wearing a tampon?" Julia nodded and he resumed kissing her, this time with even more passion.

She tried to ask, "Are you sure?" But his mouth covered hers and he laughed as he pushed her gently back into the couch cushions. He worked his way down her neck and seemed delighted to find a very sensitive spot in the hollow of her collar bone. He licked it tenderly, stroking it with the tip of his tongue until she was squirming under him. Jacob smiled up at Julia and started unbuttoning her blouse. When he peeled it open, he was delighted to find her bra-less beneath.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not wearing a bra. My breasts are just too tender when it's that time of the month."

"Shhhhh, you're fine, Beautiful. You're just perfect. I'll be careful here if you're tender. Please tell me if I hurt you." He carefully lifted one breast ever so slightly and lightly ran his thumb over her already-hard nipple. She sighed contentedly. Jacob delicately licked the place his thumb had just teased and Julia moaned. Following her cues, he began to explore her breast and nipple with his mouth and tongue. Julia was quickly at the edge of an orgasm.

"Please…" she whispered.

"'Please' what, Beautiful?"

"No, nothing. Never mind."

"Is there something you'd like? What can I do?"

"No, this is good. Whatever you want. It all feels good," she murmured.

It was apparent to Jacob that she needed something but he couldn't figure out why she wouldn't just tell him. She was uncomfortable asking for anything. He hoped that she would at least be able to receive his gift but he was starting to have doubts. When Ms. Harris had told him that Julia was 'a pleaser' that needed to be attended to, he had been excited. He loved giving women pleasure, especially women who routinely denied themselves. Jacob decided right then to pull out all the stops and really make Julia happy.

He kissed and nipped his way down her soft belly. She started making sweet noises, almost like a kitten searching for milk. As he leaned in to breathe on her pubic mound, she laced her fingers through his hair.

Her mind was reeling. Was he really going to go down on her? It had been ages since a man had done that. She loved oral sex. The last man she slept with said that the blowjob she'd given him rivaled the second coming of Christ. But no one had reciprocated. And now, this handsome, sweet and very gifted man was about to dine at the Y. The alarm bells started in her head, [i]Stop him! Remind him that the timing is bad. He's not going to like this once he gets down there![/i] She started to push his head back a little, but he shook his head at her and laughed a little.

She lay there with her eyes closed, waiting. Breathless. Hungry.

Julia felt his fingers spread her slightly and then there was a pause. She was certain he was about to change his mind when she heard his voice.

"Well, you're beautiful. Simply beautiful."

He leaned in and stroked her clit with his tongue. A ripple of pure joy ran through her from head to toe and she felt her pussy lightly contract under his tongue. He started to lick her seriously, paying careful attention to her 'hot spots,' the places that seemed to generate the best responses. In just a couple of minutes, his mouth was playing her sex with the mastery of a professional musician. She soared to the edge of an orgasm, and just as she went over, she thought, "This is really happening…" Then all thoughts were lost and she rode the wave.

Jacob wiped his face on his sleeve and looked up at the now glowing Julia, who was breathing deeply with her eyes still closed. He took his shirt off and lay next to her for a second before she opened her eyes to look at him.

"Thank you. Thank you so mu…"

"There's nothing to thank me for. Now, I need you to do something for me."

Julia smiled a naughty little smile and reached down to stroke his already hard cock through his jeans. "Anything you'd like," she answered.

"Anything? You'll do anything I ask?"

"Pretty much. I think I owe you something."

"OK then. Go in the bathroom and take off the rest of your clothes. Find a dark towel and take your tampon out. I'll meet you in the bedroom." He smiled warmly at her.

"But. But. Ummm. You know, you don't have to do this. I have other 'skills.' We could skip this if you'd rather."

"I know. But I want to put my fingers inside you and make you cum again. And I know that we could skip it. I'm certain you'd take care of me at any point. Right I'm taking care of you. Please, go get the towel."

Julia walked into the bathroom, trembling slightly. She stood under the harsh florescent light and looked at herself in the mirror and found a good case of FFF, Freshly Fucked Face. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips slightly swollen, her hair was mussed. She felt quite content with her experience and wasn't sure she could do as he asked. She had gotten the orgasm she had so desperately needed and was ready to reciprocate. It seemed a little greedy to return for more. She took a deep breath and then heard a light knock at the door. "Almost ready?" Jacob quietly asked.

The rest of her clothes were quickly stuck in the hamper and a dark towel found. Finally, she removed the tampon, shaking her head and hoping for the best.

Entering her bedroom, she found Jacob relaxing on the bed, fully naked with the sheets pulled back and the lights dim. He stood up and wrapped his arms all the way around her tiny frame. "It's going to be OK. I promise."

He took the towel and laid it on the bed. "Please, lay with your face down."

Julia looked at him confused, but did as she was asked. Once she was settled, she felt a little bit of oil pour into the small of her back. Jacob sat next to her, in the middle of the bed. He massaged her back lightly, taking care to be gentle and erotic at the same time. Each time he passed over her bottom, he traveled a little further between her legs, cupping her round cheeks as he worked.

Eventually, she relaxed into his hands. At first, she was so tense that she was shaking slightly. But after a few minutes, her muscles let go and he felt her give in to his desire to please her. She sighed. And then he heard those sweet kitten noises again. He continued the massage, becoming more erotic a little at a time. She spread her legs ever so slightly for him and he noticed her hips rising to meet his hands, but just a little.

At the point where she was in a dreamy state of strong arousal, he leaned down and whispered into her ear, "In just a minute, I'm going to put two fingers inside you and make you cum. It's going to be very intense. If it's too much for you, tell me to stop and I will. But try to stay with it, I promise you'll like it. OK, here I go. You feel so nice in there. I'm going to count down from ten and by the time I get to zero, you're going to be in the middle of an orgasm. Ready?"

She didn't believe him. No one had ever made her cum in ten seconds. But he didn't sound pompous or arrogant. Just kind and very confident.

"Ten… nine… eight…"

What was he doing with his fingers? That was simply amazing. Julia had never felt anything like that.

"Seven… six… five…"

She realized she was moaning, and it was loud. He was right, this was the most intense thing she had ever felt. She could feel the orgasm shooting straight at her.

"Four… three… two…"

Oh no! She was going to pee! No, wait. She wasn't going to pee. Everything went white behind her eyes as she let out a keening wail.

"One. Now. Please cum for me now…"

But she couldn't even hear him over the sound of her own pleasure filling her head. He kept working those fingers as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over her, each even more intense than the one before. She was vaguely aware of him saying encouraging words, but she honestly didn't care. This felt too good, she wasn't going to break the spell.

Julia had no idea how long it went on. A minute? Two? Ten? It just got better and better. Finally, she had to make it stop. "Please… I need to… breathe. Just a minute, please…"

Jacob slowly and gently slid his fingers out of her now drenched pussy and sat next to her for a moment. When she didn't move or speak, he lay down along side her and pulled the blanket up over both of them. She rolled onto her side and snuggled against his warmth. This time, she kissed him. She searched his mouth with her tongue, tasting and teasing. She snaked a hand down between them and found his cock still hard and stroked him. His breathing grew ragged under her mouth and she felt the familiar delight in knowing that she was pleasing him. She lifted her top leg and wrapped it around his waist, using it to pull his body closer. Still stroking him, she guided him to her entrance and placed the head right there. She broke the kiss long enough to say, "Fuck Me Now."

He drove himself into her with a thrust that filled her in one fast stroke. Her breath caught in her throat as she started kissing him again. A few fast strokes set the tone, and he easily rolled them both over so she was on her back with her legs wrapped around his waist. He leaned up to watch her face and was pleased with what he saw. She was lost in this moment. Eyes closed, head thrown back, lips parted. She had one hand on her breast, pulling gently at the nipple and the other was between her legs playing with her clit while he continued fucking her. Her hips were coming up to meet his again and again and she was propelling herself into another glorious orgasm that shook her body and then left her still and panting.

Jacob slowed down his thrusts and came close to hold Julia in her afterglow. "Please," she whispered. "It's your turn. I don't think I can do anymore."

"You're sure?"

"Mmm-hmmm. I'm so happy, and so satisfied. Please, just tell me how to make you happy now."

Jacob didn't answer with words. Instead he kissed her tenderly on the cheek, jawbone and neck while using long, slow, deep thrusts to bring himself closer and closer. She could feel his body slowly growing tense, feel his cock getting even harder inside her. His orgasm was so important to her now; she wanted to bring him as much pleasure as she'd had, but it didn't seem possible. Her fingers found his hard nipples and started to pull and twist them. That seemed to be just thing. He pushed into her even deeper and then went rigid as he moaned in a final release of pure released. Julia smiled to herself and gently pulled him in to rest on top of her. They dozed quietly for a few minutes.

He rolled over, so that he was next to her again and she felt a quick wave of sadness wash over her. "I'm sure you have to go now…" her voice trailed off.

"I have no where to be. Except right here." He spooned into her backside and buried his face in her hair. "Rest well, Beautiful."

Julia smiled again as she dozed off again into a peaceful slumber.

Around 5:00 a.m. she rolled over and remembered that Jacob was still with her. She ran a hand up the inside of his thigh and was surprised to find him very very hard. Tentatively she stroked him. He surprised her by rolling over and deftly pulling her hands up over her head and holding them there. His knee nudged her legs apart and he slid two fingers from his other hand inside her. Immediately he found that magical spot in her sex and started working it.

"Five… four… three… two… one…"

"Oh Fuck!" And Julia was off on another wave of overwhelming orgasm, this time even sweeter for having her hands restrained.

logophile
logophile
55 Followers
12