It's Just Sex! Ch. 07

Story Info
The Perfect, strange, normal, mismatched match...
4.4k words
4.36
25.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was unsure of this whole thing. As most should be, he was skeptical about a dating service, especially one that centers on sex. Michael delayed for months, but finally decided to try the service. Now, Michael, twenty-five, eagerly waited the date that had been set up. He is quite nervous, as is his usual, but especially so for this date. He sat on the edge of his bed, contemplating the clothing choices before him. Michael is just under five foot nine, one hundred-fifty pounds. He is a stick of a person, his whole body can be described as skinny. His close cut brown hair didn't require any maintenance. "Just Sex" He thought. He breathed deeply and calculatingly finished dressing. Nice but not too nice, casual but not too casual. Michael can't really be described as sexually experienced, granted he is no virgin, but he is by no means a 'ladies man'. However, with the internet, Michael is quite knowledgeable when it comes to sex. He has strengthened his kegels muscles, and can now control himself very well.

His date is quite the opposite. It isn't fair to call her a slut, but she has a lot of sex; A frequenter of the It's Just Sex organization. Jennifer is a shade over six feet tall with shoes on. She is the kind of woman that exists in most offices. She is flirty with the guys, very cute, and quite hot. Her legs seem to go on and on. Simply looking at her is somehow calming. A man could easily be aroused by a woman, but someone appreciating Jennifer will peacefully survey her as if she were a golden sunset. Her long straight brown hair flows as she walks. Her skinny tall frame is accompanied by medium breast. Big enough to be noticed, but not overpowering the image of her. Her bust is well rounded, she likes to wear a large B, but is actually a Small C. She walks so confidently, not looking for approval, nor asking for attention, just her.

Michael left his apartment and hailed a taxi. He paid the driver, and exited toward the bar. "This is it" he thought, walking in with his heart racing. His eyes made a quick sweep of the mostly empty bar, before deciding that she had not yet arrived. He took a stool at the end of the bar. The second he sat down, he spotted Jennifer walking toward him. Jennifer was wearing a blue flowery dress, it was low cut exposing the tops of her pushed up tits. She sat down beside Michael, and looked at him like one would look at a used car. "uhh. Hi" Michael nearly choked.

"Jennifer" She said, smiling warmly and extending her hand. He uncomfortably shook her hand, hoping she wouldn't feel the sweat on his palms.

"Michael" He said. He was sitting facing the bar, she was facing him. She placed her hand on his thigh, leaning slightly on him.

"What'd you have in mind?" She asked him.

"uhh. Well, I thought we could…go back to my place, or your place, and we could uhh have sex" he said, stumbling through the words.

"You don't sound very confident" Jennifer said, pouting her lips. "You want me to take control?" She asked.

"Sure" he said, not really sure what that meant. A moment later he hoped it didn't mean any kind of bondage, but he couldn't say anything anyway.

"Let's go" Jennifer said, grabbing his hand, and quickly turning to walk out, pulling him behind her. Once back outside, Jennifer quickly hailed a taxi, and toted him in behind her. She directed the driver to her apartment. "How's my place sound?" She asked Michael, her voice as warm as ever.

"Great" He replied. They sat in silence briefly. Jennifer's hand again found his thigh. "So uhh, what do you do?" He asked her.

"I am an executive assistant" She said in her official business voice. "And you?"

"Office Technical Manager" He replied. Typical office jobs all around. Jennifer's small hand slowly started to massage up and down his thigh. Jennifer's confident brown eyes gazed into Michael's uneasy brown eyes.

"How big is your cock?" Jennifer asked, back into her warm voice, it was loud enough for the driver to hear.

"Maybe you will find out" Michael said, trying to gain some control in the conversation.

"Maybe" Jennifer said, biting her lip and looking down to where her hand still was. She gently moved her hand, pressing against his jeans, up against his crotch. She felt his cock growing. Her fingers traced the outline of him in his jeans, gently caressing. It gave his cock a tease, to which it responded. Jennifer put her other hand on his neck, and leaned her face right up to his shoulder. "Want me to suck your cock?" She whispered in his ear.

"Now?" He tried to whisper in response, but his voice failed to work, but the expression was more than enough to get his nervous point across.

"Why not?" She asked, using her normal warm voice again. His cock had grown noticeably between her fingers. "Six inches?" She asked him, surveying him.

"Six and a quarter" He said. "Not that I measure or anything" he started to relax a little.

"You didn't answer my question" She said, lightly stroking his cock through his jeans now.

"I wouldn't be opposed to it" He said, smiling. She briefly looked down at his pants, then looked back up at him.

"If I am going to do this, I am going to do it right" She said. Jennifer leaned in a little closer, whispering "I am going to make you cum hard and fast. Don't hold back, I can take it."

That surprised Michael a little bit. Jennifer placed her lips together on his cheek, her still wet lipstick leaving a kiss. She slowly pulled his head toward her, extending her tongue. She lightly licked her tongue across his closed lips, before lowering her head. She unzipped his pants, and pulled his near fully erect cock through his boxers. Her open mouth hovered above his cock. Michael sat back, relaxing, placing his hand on her back, rubbing her approvingly. Her hair obstructed any view downstairs, but he didn't need to look.

Jennifer's tender lips met the head of his cock, caressing the smooth tip of his dick. She opened her lips, sliding her tongue down the side of him, a slow drip of saliva ran down his six inches. Her warm wet mouth embraced him, sliding down his shaft. He shuddered in pleasure as her mouth fully engulfed him. His cock in her throat, her tongue massaged the length of him all at once. Jennifer began swirling her tongue as she slowly moved her head up and down. Michael moaned without thinking. He suddenly realized, his eyes wide, that the driver knew what was going on. He looked up and saw the driver eyeing them in the mirror. He feared she would stop, but she didn't seem to care.

The warm wet sloppy blowjob continued. Michael felt much more confident now. He slid his hand down her backside, lifting the back of her dress up. His hand felt her moist panties, and carefully he tugged on her underwear enough to expose her pussy. His index finger felt her wet lips, whilst her mouth bobbed up and down on his cock a little more feverishly. His finger gently parted her lips, teasing her slit. Jennifer, not to be shown up in any way, started to blow Michael like there was no tomorrow. Her lips slid up and down his shaft, her tongue flicking and massaging all around the head, her cheeks sucked in, her mouth sucking hard on him. Her hand cupped and massaged his balls. Jennifer gently moaned, vibrating his cock slightly.

Jennifer gave superior head. Michael couldn't believe it, but he was already about to cum. He heeded her advice, and allowed his excitement to build. She sensed his proximity to orgasm, and plunged her mouth all the way down on his cock, again deepthroating him. Her tongue milked the length of his cock. Michael exploded in Jennifer's mouth, filling her with jizz. She tried to take it all straight down her throat, but the sheer size of his load backed up into her mouth. She moaned as he did, swallowing everything he gave her.

Jennifer played with his now oversensitive member. She sat up, licking her lips. Michael put his cock away, and zipped his pants back up. "Thanks" He said.

"What do you mean thanks?" She asked. Michael looked at her unsurely. "You aren't going to thank me with words" She said, a devilish smile creeping up on her face.

The driver pulled to a stop. Michael paid the driver and they got out of the taxi. Jennifer held Michael's hand, again toting him, and pulled him into her building. They briefly waited for the elevator, then boarded the empty elevator. Jennifer pressed the button for her floor, and the doors closed. "Want to do it in here?" She asked him.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more intimate" he said, unsurely.

"Don't worry, I was kidding" She said, smiling at him. "But still" She said in a deep sexy voice. She pushed him against the side of the elevator, pushing her body against his. Her hands pinned his shoulders back, his hands held the back of her waist. Jennifer was a few inches taller, and as such, she had the natural control in their actions. Jennifer pressed her mouth against his, her tongue protruding between her open lips. He kissed back, his lips surrounding her tongue. Their mouths melted together, the slight taste of cum lingering. The elevator dinged, announcing their arrival at her floor.

Jennifer walked out of the elevator, not pulling Michael behind her. He stayed against the wall, as if he couldn't walk without her guide. He suddenly realized he shouldn't fall behind, and walked out quickly behind her. She strode down the hallway to her door, and opened it. She pushed the door open, and leaned against the frame, waiting for him to walk in. Michael slowly walked inside. Jennifer pulled the door closed behind her, flicking on the lights.

Michael stood just inside the door nervously. Jennifer grabbed his hand and led him straight to her bedroom. They stood at the foot of her queen sized bed. "Right to the point" Michael said.

"I am going to take a shower. Make yourself at home" Jennifer said. She pulled her arms through the straps of her dress, dropping it to the floor. She quickly walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Michael sat on the edge of her bed. "Why didn't I do this a long time ago" He thought to himself. He pulled off his shirt, tossing it to the floor. "Should I take a peek?" He thought, hearing the shower running. He walked towards the bathroom door, dropping his pants and underwear on the short walk over there. Michael slowly turned the know, cracking the door. Jennifer was in the shower, he could see her silhouette in the curtain. He cautiously walked to the back of the shower, peeking inside. Jennifer's body was glorious. Her natural tone was just the right slight brown that looked perfect. Her smooth skin was so inviting. The water poured over her round ass. Michael was hard again. Now he wondered if he should do something or just wait for her to get out of the shower. Before he decided, she acted. Jennifer's right hand was buried between her legs, and she started to moan gently. He watched a little while longer before deciding he should go out and wait. He closed the door behind him.

Michael dug a condom out of his jeans laying on the floor. He set the condom on her dresser. He sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the bathroom door. The water turned off. A minute later, Jennifer opened the door, wrapped in a white towel. "I thought for sure you would come into the shower" Jennifer said.

"I was tempted"

"I see you are hard again. Looks like it is playtime" Jennifer dropped the towel, for what she thought was the great exposing.

"Actually I peeked in there. Looked like you were doing alright by yourself"

"I got impatient waiting for you" Jennifer said, picking up the condom off her dresser. She started to open it.

"No. It's your turn" Michael said confidently, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him. He laid her on her back beside him, her feet still on the floor. Michael got on his knees, gently pushing her thighs apart. Her pussy was inches in front of his face. He ran his hands up and down her smooth legs, feeling every inch of her. Her took his time, touching her all over, but not touching the most sensitive area.

"Get to it already" She said, trying to sound impatient but sounding nice as always. Michael's mouth hovered, open, over her slit, his warm breath washing up against her. His tongue extended, the tip barely caressing the outside of her lips. His hands still felt up and down her legs softly. He leaned in, pressing his tongue inside of her, parting her lips. His lips pressed against hers, her juices moistening everything.

Michael's tongue lapped up and down her pussy, then he would use his lips and poke with his tongue, altering with several variations. Jennifer moaned louder and louder as he went, her wet slit receiving his mouth. Michael kept at it for some time, bringing Jennifer up near orgasm. Her stomach rose and fell rapidly, her body sweating as she neared climax. The last straw came when Michael started using his finger to massage her clit. Her loud moans filled the room, her legs closing around him. Michael just kept on eating her as she came.

Jennifer laid back, her heart beating heavily. "Are you hard?" She asked, looking straight up. Michael didn't respond, he grabbed the condom from the dresser and opened it. He stood up, looking over her. Her body glistened from sweat, she seemed to glow in post orgasmic grandeur. He applied the love glove. Her hand reached out, wrapping around his throbbing member. She sat up on the edge of the bed, gripping his cock in her hand. "Fill me up" She said provocatively.

Jennifer hopped back up on the bed, up on all fours facing away from Michael. She looked back at him over her shoulder, smiling. He got up on the bed, on his knees behind her. His hands felt her smooth round ass, her soft skin, and smelled her juices. He took his cock in his hand, and led it to her inviting slit. Now she got to feel his cock in full effect. His just over six inches didn't fill her all the way, but enough, and he was not too thick either. He had the perfect fucking cock, big enough to get the full effect, but small enough that she wouldn't feel the effects for days.

Michael slowly worked up his pumps, stroking ever faster and harder. Her juices were flowing. His hands held her hips, countering his humps. Their bodies smacked together on every stroke. Jennifer dropped down, pressing her face into the bed. Michael still fucked her from behind as her arms stretched out, hands clenching onto the blanket. Their moans were loud enough that her neighbors surely knew what was going on.

"Stop" Jennifer said, panting. Michael stopped. She struggled to flip herself onto her back. "Ok"

Michael penetrated her again, now missionary position, her legs spread out wide. He propped himself up with his hands on either side of her chest. He was thrusting up and down against her, her tits gyrating just in front of him. He felt her pussy tightening around him. Jennifer's hands groped his body, her eyes closed, mouth open in awe. She came explosively, hitting the high note with her passionate screams. Michael didn't even slow down, persisting with his fucking.

He lowered down, lying on top of her, slowing to gentle thrusts, he felt and massaged her round tits, their cheeks pressed together. "Oh my god" Jennifer said in a near whisper. Michael brought himself face to face with Jennifer. Their eyes locked together, their bodies still thrusting up and down slightly. "Let's switch places" Jennifer said. Michael held onto her and rolled them both over. He was on his back, she was straddling him, her tits hanging right in front of his face. Jennifer rocked her hips up and down, grinding against him. She fucked him harder and faster than he had her. Their bodies were really smacking hard now, the whole bed rocking against the wall.

"I want your cum" Jennifer screamed, her back arching hard, looking at the ceiling. Michael's hands were playing wither her nipples as they fucked. Her hair hung down, trying to cover her tits but failing. Jennifer was trying to get him off now, really going hard to impress him. Michael started to feel himself getting close, but he contracted his pc muscles, stopping his impending orgasm in its tracks. He could hold it for hours. Jennifer kept trying, pounding and pounding. She came again, her sounds of passion reverberating in the room.

She collapsed onto his chest, sweat running down both their bodies. Her hair was messed up badly. "You are still hard" She said in disbelief.

"Want me to fuck you now?" He offered to take control.

"No. I am going to get you off" She persisted. Jennifer turned herself around, getting them to the sixty-nine position. Her pussy was now a red wet mess, she had taken and administered quite a pounding. Michael groped her ass, pulling his head up so his tongue could meet her lips. Jennifer now had his juice drenched cock in front of her face. It made her mouth water just looking at it. She figured that alternating the hard pounding with soft caresses should do the trick. While he was already going to town with her, she softly licked and poked his head with her tongue. Then she took just half his cock into her mouth, using her lips, cheek, tongue, and sucking power to try and get him off. But Michael was able to hold himself from cumming.

After a while, they both increased the intensity of their head. She was close to deepthroating him, and he was using fingers and working her clit hard. Her frustration as well as enjoyment hit a new high when he worked her g-spot and clit at the same time. She came again, surprising her greatly. Michael now laid his head back, resting his neck, but still lightly finger fucking her post orgasmic pussy. She pulled her mouth off of his cock. "I sucked you off in the car so you would stay hard in the bedroom, but not this long" She said bewildered. She stroked his cock, not wanting to lose progress.

"Well, do you want to do anal or another position or something?" He asked.

"I don't even want to think about taking more pounding right now" She said.

"Well, what do you want to do? I am up for it" He offered.

"I just want to finish you off and be done, so we can relax" Jennifer said.

"Okay" Michael replied.

"But you won't cum" She said.

"Try it again" He said. Now he stopped holding back. Jennifer pulled off his condom, hoping to give him a better feel to get him off. She sucked and slurped on him again, his cock now dripping in saliva. Michael felt the tinge and allowed it to happen, finally unleashing a giant wave of pleasure through him, and pulsing cum into her mouth for the second time this night. She was surprised by it, but swallowed nearly all of it, some jizz persisting on her lips. Jennifer turned around and laid down beside Michael, resting her cheek on his chest. They both breathed heavily, recovering from the extended fuck session.

After a few minutes of relaxed silence Michael said "Now what?"

"I need a shower" She said.

"Me too" The duo was too tired to do anything. They spent half an hour laying there together, before getting up and walking into the bathroom. She turned on the hot water, and they stood together under the falling water, melting away. After they dried off, Michael dressed and left, Michael wouldn't stop thinking of her smile or her face for an entire day.

*

"On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your date?" Ms. Harris asked Jennifer.

Jennifer thought hard for a minute. "Twelve" She said.

"Could you describe the date"

"Well, lets just say he has endurance. And he is a good lover, he was good at just about everything. He didn't try to push me around or anything, he was sweet and pushed all my buttons." Her beaming smile said it all.

"Would you go out with him again?"

"For sex, or like to date?"

"For sex"

"Absolutely. In fact I plan on calling him today" Jennifer said.

12