It's Just Wrong: Mothers and Sons 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,123 Followers

"Tommy, it's over," Suzanne said, trying to lean away from her son. That's when she felt her son thrust into her violently and suddenly she felt her son fill her up with his seed. Her eyes grew wide at the amount of liquid that was filling her up. Then she felt Tommy collapse onto her as his body trembled and his cock quivered inside of her.

Everyone in the room watched them silently. Suddenly, Gary began clapping and soon enough others joined.

"Bravo, Tommy! Bravo!" exclaimed Gary. "Way to go!"

Tommy seemed to come to his senses. He slowly lifted off of his mom and looked around. Then he looked down and saw that his cock was still stiff and lodged inside of her.

"Congratulations, Tommy and Suzanne!" came someone's voice. "You just won twenty thousand dollars!"

Tommy pulled back away from his mom. It almost seemed that her pussy didn't want to release him; the suction on it was so strong. Eventually, his cock slid out of her with an audible plopping sound. Her pussy stayed open for a moment and then a gush of semen poured out of it. It pooled on the cot between her knees.

"Wow! That's quite a sight," said Howard, enchanted by the mess that Tommy made. "You guys really earned your winnings."

Then Howard turned to Jessica and Joe, who were standing naked next to each other. "Jessie and Joe. Thanks for playing. You two get ten thousand dollars. Not bad. Considering you two looked like you enjoyed yourselves on this show, I would say it was a win-win situation for you."

"Oh, Howard," said Jessie, rolling her eyes.

"Thanks for playing It's Just Wrong!" announced Howard.

fictitious
fictitious
1,123 Followers