It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the first time I'd been so lucky as to have a woman do this for me, but Alyssa brought it to a whole new level. Normally I fought with myself over whether or not to watch her or close my eyes and focus on my partner's touch. This time there was no question. Those eyes meant too much to me. They conveyed consent, and eagerness, and affection and lust. Those eyes told me how much she wanted this.

She brought me in and out of her mouth, kissing and sucking my cock and jerking me off at the base of my shaft. Occasionally she let out a happy sigh of her own. She enjoyed the feeling. I didn't know how or why, but she did. Alyssa was in no hurry at all... and then she took it to the next level.

At a glance, I'd have said I was too big and too stiff for her to take me all the way. After my experiences with Monica and Stacy, neither of whom were shy about going down on me, I was even more sure of it. But again, Alyssa stunned me. Maybe it was because of the changes made in us or maybe just pure I've-been-fucking-aliens skill, I don't know. Alyssa crouched down and pushed her ass back, straightening herself out, and with her eyes still on mine she deep throated me all the way to the base and then held herself there while I groaned in absolute heaven.

She stayed there, too. Her hands roamed my naked body. Her eyes spoke of total devotion. Her mouth and throat remained full of me. My breath quickened and deepened and soon I was absolutely robbed of any muscle control at all. I was too weak. Powerless. Enthralled, and steadily rising to orgasm.

Alyssa hardly moved, but the warm, wet encasing of my cock just brought me to greater and greater excitement. I cried out as I came in her. Liquid pleasure pulsed through my member and into her. I couldn't tell if she was literally swallowing or just accepting it through magic, but it didn't matter. Her lips stayed clamped around the base until I was finished, then lingered for a bit more, and then slowly, luxuriously, Alyssa's mouth came off of my cock.

"Oh my god," I breathed in shock.

She wiped her mouth with a single finger. "I know, right?" Alyssa said. "Want another?" My seductress leaned in on me, still on her knees, her head coming no further than mid-way up my chest. I felt the fabric of her kimono-toga-whatever and the swell of her breasts along my cock, which lost none of its hardness.

"How did you do that?"

"Trade secret. Well, you're my house lord, so I suppose I have to tell you if you insist, but... that was my show-off blowjob. I've got a small but exquisite repertoire. Goes beyond just the basics."

I didn't know what to say next. My lips were still electrified, just like the rest of me, but at least I could move now.

Alyssa gloried in my awe. She rose up a bit, straddling my knees again to lean against the couch. "Anytime you want it," she said. "Anything you want. You have no idea how much I enjoyed that... but you will," she winked.

"I want to make you feel as good as you're making me feel," I said. "I want to reciprocate. And I want you."

"You are making me feel good, Kyle," Alyssa smiled. "I'll show you." Her hands ran up and down her body, accentuating her curves for me in a little show while she gyrated in her seat on my lap. My hands joined in, reverently mapping her slender curves as she undressed for me. There was little teasing, but at this point she knew I couldn't stand much.

I'd seen her in swimsuits, and just the other night in lingerie, but this took my breath away. Her skin was flawless. Her breasts were small but full, and the instant I saw them nude I fell in love with them. And her belly. She loosened the slips inside her garment to open it at the sides and let it fall away, revealing a well-groomed, three-finger-wide landing strip, and I experienced love at first sight all over again.

It would happen at least once more. Alyssa's tight, pouty bubble butt was against my legs, but as yet I couldn't see it, and I knew I'd have heartfelt feelings for it, too. For now, all this was more than I'd ever dreamed.

I could smell her arousal. My heartbeat quickened again. She slid against my legs, leaving a trail of her wetness along my thighs. Alyssa kept my cock upright and pinned between myself and her strip, grinding against me and melting into my embrace so we could make out again.

I would have begged if she'd told me to, but she didn't. I stroked and massaged her back and her sides, my hands never actually going further than to caress the sides of her breasts. Knowing now just how amazing she was, I wanted to let her work her magic. But before long, it was clear that she wasn't the only one capable of driving her partner wild. Her moans became pleading and her breath became heavy.

I didn't wait for another cue. Truthfully, I'm sure if I'd thrown her down on the couch and spread her legs without any foreplay at all, she'd have gone along with it, but I wanted to show more appreciation than that. Eventually, though, we writhed together with such need that there wasn't anything for it but to go all the way.

Gathering my waning self-control, I swept Alyssa off of my lap and lay her back onto the couch—which, I had already learned this weekend, was wide and plush enough for all sorts of sports. Alyssa let me have the moment, but hooked a hand under my neck and drew me in rather than allowing me more than a few seconds to admire her naked body laid out for me. We kissed as we maneuvered together, Alyssa's legs spreading open in welcome as I slid into place.

I had it in my mind to take her. Make her mine. Drive her wild. Give her a ride so good she couldn't do anything but lay back and enjoy it. And then my sex touched hers for the first time and I suddenly realized that this one was not my coupling to control or direct at all.

She had her eyes on mine again as I began to push into her. I was slow and indulgent, but relentless. She was tight and warm and welcoming, and her eyes were full of messages. I saw erotic pleasure. Seduction. Love. And even a little bit of pride, as she knew I was fully in her control for that moment. We didn't talk about it. Didn't need to negotiate. It just happened.

We joined together, one centimeter following another, and she opened for me only just enough to allow me inside her, and no further. Her sex put up glorious, sensual resistance and clamped down on mine as if I were too big to begin with—only I fit in just right.

Alyssa sighed happily as I bottomed out. Her legs closed in just enough to hug mine and her arms came around me. Her embrace changed the feeling of powerless ecstasy to one of ecstasy and strength. She'd taken all of my control, made me weak, and then made me feel strong again.

"Stay with me, Kyle," she whispered, smiling up at me. I could almost feel her shudder with pleasure at having me inside her—and then I realized that there was no "almost" at all. I honestly felt her body's pleasure. I felt her skin against mine and mine against hers. I felt her contract around my cock, and in the back of my mind it was like I could feel what it was like on her end to be filled. I didn't actually experience it, but I somehow knew what it was like for her.

I held myself up with one hand on the couch behind her shoulder. I slid the other up her side and found the sensation left me trembling just the same as it left her. Alyssa's eyes held on mine. My hand came softly to her breast—which I knew somehow was quite sensitive, and quite responsive, and would love to be touched—and then as I gently squeezed, we both let out the same moan.

Our voices were different. Mine is deeper than hers, after all. But we moaned with the same appreciation, and the same surrender, and in perfect synchronicity.

I stared at her in wonder. The line dividing us blurred. I was me and she was Alyssa, but as far as our touch went it became hard to tell where precisely I ended and she began. Our bodies each became pleasure-sensitive extensions of the other. Alyssa just grinned. "Feel me, Kyle," she said. "Feel deeper."

My first thrusts were gentle, tentative, and wondrous. I knew how tight she was, that I was stretching her a little, and that it felt great for her. Something about me was a treat for her different from all the other partners she'd had. I got the sense that she loved her alien partners, but that a good human male had a slight advantage in natural design for pleasing her human pussy. There was also deeply unique emotional connection...

...and that, I discovered, was what she wanted me to feel. I could feel Alyssa's emotions much as I felt her body's sensations. It wasn't as if I experienced them, but I could sense and explore them intimately. I felt her excitement. Her lust. Her deep need to give herself over to me, and her hopes that our relationship would be all that she dreamed of for us.

I felt her love for me and knew that regardless of time and space and however many other partners she had, I truly was first and foremost in her heart, and that she loved me as deeply as I loved her. My concerns about jealousy and mistrust weren't at the forefront of my mind anymore—and now that I'd had this connection with her, I knew they would be greatly diminished even later. It didn't make the situation any less weird, but I understood where she was coming from now. I got it.

It wasn't telepathy. I couldn't read her thoughts. But I could understand her emotions so well that when I asked, "Is it always like this with you?" I knew the basic answer before she spoke. I didn't know the details, but I knew the answer was no, and that she was deliberately doing something special.

"Not like this," she said, her voice wavering with appreciation of our physical bliss. "I'm not this intimate with others emotionally, so it just doesn't go this far. There are... nuances. I naturally connect more than just physically with anyone I'm with. But I can choose to let it go beyond that first level or not... I just can't consciously control how far it'll actually go once I allow that second step. That's all emotion and sub-consciousness.

"Oh god, Kyle, it's never been this good."

I thrust in and out of her, still gently, mostly just enjoying the feel and the fit. Alyssa enjoyed the hell out of it, too. "I want to know more, but—"

"I know," she said, and shared a moan with me. "It's too good right now. We've got time. All the time in the world. Just... oh, just give in, Kyle. Give in with me."

My thrusts became more needful. I found my strength again, and felt some control, and could finally rise to the challenge of focusing on her pleasure. Connected as we were, I knew just how to thrust, and I had just the right tool for her. Alyssa let out a joyful noise as if she were already coming with that first thrust. The rest took her breath away. I felt just removed enough to focus on pleasing her rather than having the feedback of our shared pleasure cripple me, but just the same I knew exactly how to fuck her to drive her wild.

For the next stretch of eternity, I did just that. Alyssa gratefully surrendered to the ripples of pleasure that rolled from her pussy out through the rest of her body. She felt beautiful. Alive. Spoiled rotten. And loved.

She couldn't hold out long. Alyssa came hard, but I knew it was just the beginning, and so I kept up my steady assault even while she throbbed and spasmed and moaned. I felt her eagerness to come again and pushed her toward it, and within minutes I had her over the edge once more.

Her body had been altered for this. She could accept more pleasure than an ordinary woman while enjoying it just as much, if not more. I gave her no choice but to accept; she reveled in my lack of mercy and surrendered to my desires.

How I didn't explode right off the bat I couldn't understand, because she had me on the edge the whole time, but it was a good long time before I grew close to climax. All the shadows in the windows had changed. We were coated in sweat. Alyssa was nearly out of breath. And I finally built toward orgasm, feeling a sensitivity and an expanding need in my cock and in my groin, and Alyssa's hissed intimacies and emotional accessibility goaded me into it.

She longed to be my vessel. Opened herself to it, emotionally and physically. She wanted me to come inside her, as much and as often as I wanted.

It was so good, I couldn't cry out. I just bottomed out within her and breathed in short, shallow gasps that Alyssa matched as I burst into her over and over.

Our breathing synched up. Our bodies trembled on the same wavelength. Alyssa and I looked at one another, half-smiling and half in awe, and agreed wordlessly that this had to go on for a good while longer before we could actually talk again.

I thrust into her once more, and found her just as tight and welcoming as when I'd first started. Her emotions, laid open before me, begged me to take her willfully, to control this and make her mine.

Thrusting into her a few more times to keep her body weak and pliant and also just because it felt good, I sat up, admired her beauty and decided that the couch was comfortable enough but I wanted something more. Alyssa whimpered in protest as I slipped out of her, but complied as I drew her up into a standing position by her arms.

Then I brought her up against me, hiked one leg up over my hip and held her cheek with my hand, and she knew exactly what I wanted. Alyssa grinned as she hooked her arms around my neck and raised her other leg up so I could hold her up by her ass while she hung from my shoulders. She was lighter than I expected, and I was much stronger than I realized. When I speared her again, we let out a light, shared half-sigh, half-laugh of contentment.

And then I carried her, fucking her with each step, through the living room, up the stairs, and to the bed where I'd spent the last four days fucking her two best friends.

"Oh god yes Kyle," Alyssa whispered almost hoarsely as her head hit the mattress and I stood over her thrusting into her, "I'm yours. Do anything you want with me. It's so good. Make me your whore."

"We don't have to be like that," I said, surprised at the warmth and joy of emotion in her when she said that.

"No, I want this," Alyssa smiled at me. "It's still me. I'm still Alyssa. I'm your lover and your best friend. But let me be this, too. All the time. I want you to have all of me. This is how I want to love you."

In spite of myself, I considered it. I couldn't help it, given our enhanced intimacy. Alyssa wasn't telepathic, but I felt the details and the nuances through her. We were both wired for sex at the drop of a hat now. She wanted to be mine. She wanted to enjoy it, and loved her role, deep to her core, and wanted me to be the primary beneficiary of it. We wouldn't lose anything between us, and I didn't have to lose respect for her, but I could take her and use her as I liked and she would love it. There would be no turning back. This was who she wanted to be with me because she knew we could be happy.

It was a little dark. A little gritty. She wanted that, too. What she offered wasn't all bright and happy warmth. There was that, but there was also lustful, intimate need. She wanted me to be demanding sometimes. Rough. Selfish. Very selfish. She loved me and knew she could trust me with this.

This emotional intimacy felt every bit as good as sliding into a woman for the first time. It had that undeniable pull, that pleasure so good that once the head touches those welcoming lips with the first tentative thrust it's impossible not to want to sink in all the way. I probed this offer of hers just a little, and despite my objections and my concerns, it felt too good—for all its wrongness, and maybe a little bit because it was so deliciously wrong—it felt too good to deny.

Alyssa's passionate surrender an ecstasy intensified as temptation won me over. We would still be best friends. Lovers. Respectful and compassionate toward one another. All of that. But now there was something newer and darker and irresistible.

I put all of those things aside and selfishly fucked my whore. She cried out with joy as my emotions turned and with orgasmic satisfaction as her body responded. All that was good, because there was no turning back. This was no longer about making love. This was about taming my loving whore.

* * *

Alyssa laid across the bed, offering up lingering, indulgent licks and kisses to my cock. Her naked body was a decadent luxury. I had one hand on her small but perfect bubble-shaped ass, letting her please me. The empathic bond had abated, as had the physical one, leaving us with nothing more than ordinary, wonderful human connections.

It was long into the night when our rough passions finally abated. We considered, briefly, a moment of tenderness and romance before we uncoupled, but decided wordlessly to skip that and remain as we'd been. This new relationship was too fun, and we both knew the score between us. Cuddling could happen later.

"I have everything I want now," Alyssa smiled at me.

"You'll find new things to want," I assured her. One hand stayed on her ass. The other played with her hair. Her hand and her mouth kept idly playing with me.

"Oh, material stuff, sure," she mused. "I'm a girl, after all. I didn't really want to delve into the money until I could do it with you. But now that it's all there, I'm not in such a rush. We should get a new place, though."

"We'll have to work that out," I nodded. "I'm not making that decision for both of us."

Alyssa grinned a little. "See? I knew you'd understand how we should be together." She took me into her mouth just a little, just an affectionate and rewarding kiss. "I knew we'd still be equals."

"Yeah," I nodded. "You could never be anything less."

"Well," she winked, "obviously I can and I am, but you know me. Have my cake and eat it, too and all that."

"There's nothing else you want? This is enough for you?"

"My life is all about sex. And love, now, too," she smiled, kissing my groin. "Isn't that all the best stuff in life?"

"Oh," I shrugged, "I dunno. There's always crushing your enemies."

She grinned. "See them driven before you." We finished the line together, laughing, "And to hear the lamentations of their women." She smiled. "I dunno. What else do you want?"

"Make the world a better place, maybe?" I asked. "Kinda sad we can't leverage all this to really do that."

"No, but we've got a lot of money we could use to fund charities," she mused. "I didn't want to make any presumptions, but I always figured you'd want to go with that, at least for some of the cash. Just promise me we'll also indulge in travel and the high life and all that?"

"I promise," I told her. "Glad Earth living is still good enough for you. But is there anything else you want?"

"Well. There's, uh, stuff with clients, I suppose," she mused. It was her first tentative approach on the topic of her job since we got naked. Her eyes looked up at mine.

I wasn't bothered. "We need to give Orrtraan an answer soon, right?"

"We do. Tomorrow would be good, but we can take another day if we need it."

She meant if I needed it, but I didn't make an issue of that. She was just being gentle with this first time. "Monica said this was more like dating than real prostitution," I said, "just with different customs."

"It is and it isn't. To them, it's like a limited romantic engagement, and the gifts symbolize that. It's kind of like saying up front, 'All you're getting out of me is dinner and a movie, don't start looking for a wedding dress.' It establishes boundaries for both parties. It's a thing for them. You have to remember that their brains and their culture just doesn't work the same as ours.

"Even then, when I'm with a date or a client or however you want to call it, I'm not obligated to go through with anything. I have to give the gift back, but if I'm not feelin' it, that's that. I've never had any one of them say, 'Bitch, I paid you, you owe me X.' They're generally a bit beyond that. Then again, it might be that I've been really good about selecting clients."