It's More Than Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arnold, please refrain discharging that sort of language when we are at the table."

Dan never did learn if when bad language was not permitted at dinner with Helen.

Prior to the operation, Dan's mother removed furniture from the second spare bedroom and said he could fit it out as a gym and his parents would pay for the hire equipment. He declined but lost the argument.

When living back home again Dan began a regime at rising at 6:00 to give Carla time to put him through a hour's punishment that began fairly easy at first -- leg muscle tightening and then going into easy partial knee bends and then ankle rolls. She wore gym tights and if she was in the mood allowed Dan to roll out a breast or finger her as he commenced repetitive exercises. Soon Carla would lose it and she'd roll his balls and before long would take him in her mouth. Carla's next move would be to sit over his groin to supervise his knee-flexing, bouncing on Dan as he groaned away until she bit her scream into her arm. She'd then hit the shower and get ready to leave for work.

Dan had warned his mom he and Carla would gradually work into incorporating sex into his exercise routines. His understanding mom just rolled her eyes and told him she'd set the beside clock radio to come in at 6:00 fairly loud and that would take care of his father who'd roll over and clamp a pillow over his head.

"Thanks mom."

"My prayers came true when you returned home from Afghanistan alive Dan. From that moment I had nothing more I could ask of you. Just ask me to provide anything you want. Get that knee going well again and be happy. I've come to like Carla very much -- all my initial misgivings have gone and Helen thinks the same way."

Dan told his tough companion what his mother that said about acceptance and Carla went all girly and cried. He didn't mind. Dan cuddled her and unintentionally that led on to something else and they had their second-best fuck ever.

Four months on Dan came away from a routine examination by Mr Slater who after measuring flex said there was no longer need for any further appointment. "Your recovery is little short of astounding and it helped of course that only a partial rebuilt was required on top of what had been done in Egypt when you went through major surgery. You are on track to achieve ninety percent of full usage and could even achieve one hundred percent but don't worry because there is not noticeable difference between ninety-five and one hundred."

He added, "My work on you is as good as I've achieved on anyone and enhanced by your work on muscle and tendon retraining and strengthening and the exercises given by your physiotherapist on achieving correction alignment. Just avoid heavy impact on that knee and when you feel ready quietly resume golf and tennis -- well, no power tennis and then only doubles. Swimming is great and continue using your rowing machine. It could be more than a year before you fully trust that knee again but with you, well my guess is no more than three more months. That's all, goodbye and keep Carla blooming."

They shook hands and Dan went off to reception whistling and in time to take Carla to coffee.

Carla listened happily at hearing the medical report and then almost froze when Dan said softly. "Well that's your commitment finished. You have been wonderful support for me. You are now free to severe our relationship if that's your wish."

It was one of the few times Dan had seen the young female in her. For a few moments she didn't even look twenty. It was like looking at a frightened teen. She swallowed hugely. "What is your wish?"

"For you to make a wise and sustainable decision."

"I chose to stay with you.""

"Are you sure?"

"Stop pissing around. Do you want me to chisel my reply in stone?"

Dan grinned. "Well now, I'm very, very happy about that, I've become accustomed to having you around, but you mean a great deal more to me than a family pet."

"Well thanks, I think. What now? We have to find something for you to do."

"That something has found me. Resign from your job here today and work out your notice. Around the 20th of next month you and I fly out to Fiji for three months. The Graham's own a luxury home in a gated community in a beautiful location to the north. I've been there a couple of times. They want the home extensively revamped because the tropical clime is rather tough on paint, plaster and fittings. Alexander will pay me $300 a day to supervise the work with accommodation provided in the adjoining guest house and all living expenses charged back to him. He knows I wish to take you."

"But how could he know? You hadn't asked if I would continued on being with you and hadn't asked if I would accompany you to Fiji?"

"Darling, if you don't plan, nothing happens. I have tentatively arranged for you to work in the adjoining classy tourist resort learning advanced administration and you may well decide to start an online business administration qualification because it's likely you'll enjoy Fiji and will wish to join me to run a tourist activity of some sort."

"What sort of activity?"

"Oh darling, although I've been a tad presumptuous I'm not totally presumptuous. Helen had told me you were thinking of taking an on-line degree in business administration and I know once you've had a good look around at the huge tourism industry in Fiji you'll come up with some ideas. For example, I know a couple who run an island completely operated as a private tourist facility. They are about five years out from retirement and Jock has spoken to me about slowing down. He'll soon look for an equity partner and a couple to go in as managers."

"An island?"

"Yep."

"Still part of Fiji?"

"Yep."

"Where mom and dad and Bonnie and her husband if she manages to get one -- God she is such a slut -- can come and stay? And their friends?"

"Yes, they'll have to pay but there would be group booking discounts and we could do something with the food and liquor bills."

"Oh Dan, that would be marvelous."

"Yes indeed, but wait until you inspect things first. The exotic sound of running a resort might become a heavy drumbeat once you understand such an operation rather ties you down. Perhaps buying a charter schooner might be a better alternative. You know I love sailing and have blue water experience and you like boating."

"Well, we'll look at it carefully, won't we? Now off you go, I have a resignation to write."

Before Dan had reach the door Carla called, "Oh, one thing, I'll want to return to New Zealand for the birth of our two babies."

"What?"

THE END

12