It's My Fantasy

Story Info
It's her turn to have the fulfillment.
3k words
3.7
68.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevKaif
DevKaif
3 Followers

Cherise leaned over the sink a little further to see the color she was applying to her lids as she readied herself for her meeting with Robert, a new lover she had taken. She and Mike had been married for almost sixteen years and had decided together three years ago that they wanted to try swinging. While they had advertised on several venues, they found that most of the couples were either out to stroke their own egos or to show others just how perfect they thought they were. There had only been a few couples that they had met that seemed down to earth and willing to see what could happen. When they were invited to a swinger's party for New Years, Cherise balked at the idea but eventually gave in. Why not go and see if this group would have a couple or two that they might actually get to enjoy other than a romp at the club.

Now as she readied herself for his arrival, Cherise wondered how had they got to this point? She and Mike had first met Robert and his girlfriend Abby at the party. The four of them hit it off and spent the majority of the evening together rather than joining the group as had been planned. Right away it was obvious to the four of them that they had finally met the couple they had been looking for. One of the things that Cherise had been interested in was finding a bi-couple to share intimacy with. Since she had been intrigued by the idea of same sex relationships, it was not something that was a priority for her to even try until it presented itself through the swinger lifestyle. While she did not consider herself bisexual, she had to admit that the few experiences she had was extremely hot; whether it was she with another woman or if the possibility arose, Mike with another man. When conversation turned to that area, neither Robert nor Abby objected and it became a possibility that the four of them explore that direction.

Several months had passed since New Years and opportunities arose for the group to play quite often. Because of everyone's work schedules there were mornings and afternoons that could be worked out to see each other. For the most part it worked out that Cherise and Robert could get together fairly frequently. Since Cherise was currently unemployed and Robert had a consulting job that had him out on calls throughout the day, there were plenty of opportunities for the two to have an abundance of sex. Fortunately they had mates that didn't object. They had found in each other that they shared a tremendous amount of sexual energy and had similar tastes.

While she and Robert enjoyed acting out his various fantasies, this time she would turn the tables on him and have him fulfill one of hers. After working in the corporate world for years, Cherise had often thought about sex at the workplace. One place in particular had been the mahogany desk that engulfed the room in the office of the arrogant ass she supported. What she wouldn't give to have left a mess on the top of that desk and never returned!

Pulling herself back to what she was doing, Cherise applied the last bit of powder to her cheeks and stood back to admire the overall effect. The thought of Robert's reaction made her antsy and wet. He would be arriving in about fifteen minutes so she had just enough time to make the finishing touches on her outfit and set the stage. Standing back from the mirror, she knew that she looked exactly as she had imagined herself. She exuded the air of professionalism, but the sexuality she felt was visible as well.

When she and Mike had purchased their home, one requirement was an extra room to be used as an office. Cherise had hopes to one day work at home at the time. While it was in no wise the grand affair in her fantasies, the room did boast a sizable desk. She quickly made sure that the room was tidy, that there was just enough on the desk to make things more of a challenge and then proceeded to busy herself with a project on the computer. Might as well make the fantasy that much more realistic.

Robert let himself into the house and called out to her. "Cherise? Baby, are you upstairs," he called? Biting her tongue, Cherise didn't answer. She wanted him to seek her out. It wouldn't take long to do so, but was fun nonetheless. With her back to the door she heard him walking up the stairs, stopping at the master bedroom and bath along the way. She had left the door to the office open so she kept on clicking away on the keyboard knowing he would eventually hear her and come to investigate.

When he arrived he crossed the room and bent to kiss her as she continued typing. "There you are. I've missed you," he whispered as he nuzzled her neck. "I got here as soon as I could. It took forever to get past the construction. God you smell good!" He breathed in the sent of her freshly washed hair and marveled how the smell of her could arouse him so quickly. It was more than the soap, shampoo and lotions she favored, but the smell of her underneath it all. He could smell the vanilla or lavender she used but also made out the aroma of her own woman scent. This was, he decided, a most erotic and tantalizing combination.

As she turned in the seat to face him, he noted the crisp, white, button-down man shirt and neatly tied tie. Beneath the shirt he made out the outline of a lacy black bra. She also wore black, lacy panties over a black garter and thigh-high stockings and, as Robert liked to call them, black come fuck me pumps. She knew that the black on her tanned skin drove him crazy and realizing this made him smile. Since Robert had stolen a few minutes away from his job, the fact that he was professionally dressed lent itself well to her fantasy of work interrupted. She smiled wickedly at him as she rose from the chair and took a seat at the edge of the desk.

"You like," she taunted?

Without giving him time to answer, Cherise took Robert by the front of his shirt and guided him to stand between her legs. Pulling him closer by hooking her legs around his, she pulled his face down to meet her and kissed him with all of the pent up passion she had been feeling. Her moist lips parted and she teased his teeth apart with her tongue. Cherise kissed him mercilessly while continuing to pull him closer still. With his groin close enough to brush against her, she slowly shifted her weight on the desk to tease him as his fullness grew in his trousers. She rubbed her breast against him as he put his arms around her. She stopped him from engulfing her completely. Cherise was taking the lead on this fantasy and would use Robert any way she needed. She could tell by the gleam in his eyes that he knew at that moment what she had in mind and had no objection to this line of sex play.

"Today you are mine," Cherise stated as she guided Robert's shoulders, pushing him to his knees in front of her. "You know what I want. Make sure you don't hold anything back from me."

Still perched on the desk with her legs parted before him, Cherise knew that all was there for his delight. Unbuttoning the lower buttons of her man-shirt, she then guided his face toward her waiting wetness. Leaning back slightly, she pulled aside the crotch of her panties, opened herself to his tongue and allowed Robert to begin a very tantalizing session of oral massage, at which she knew he was master. Robert brought his hands up to her hips pulling her closer to the edge of the desk, and began a slow, deliberate tease with the tip of his tongue dancing over the sensitive tissue of her swollen clitoris. Settling back, Robert enjoyed the view of the now wet blossom of her clit protruding from the swollen protective outer lips. He had always loved the way the darker inner lips curled together like petals on a flower. Reaching forward he gently rubbed the folds of skin, separating them and opening her further to his sight.

Again, Robert leaned forward to taste her, but this time instead of the gentle caress of his tongue, Robert pulled deeply on the lips and brought all into his mouth. Cherise gasped in pleasure as he began sucking harder against her clit while he pulled against the taughtness of her skin. Nipping at her clit caused a sudden convulsion of pleasure to run through Cherise's body. Reaching up, Robert slid first one, then a second, finger into her wet pussy. Cherise reached between them, grabbing the collar of the shirt he still wore and pulled his face tighter against her now throbbing clit. Robert chuckled deep in his throat as he continued to finger her pussy and suckle her clit. He knew that normally she did not like the direct pressure of clitoral stimulation, but could tell at this moment that is all she wanted to feel. He worked his fingers and tongue in tandem until he felt Cherise quiver against his mouth, knowing she had had the first of several orgasms.

Releasing him, Robert came to his feet in front of her. He bent to kiss her allowing Cherise to taste herself on his mouth. She reveled in the feel of his lips on hers, tasting her own cum on his moustache. She ran her tongue over his lips savoring the slightly salty taste of her on the still sweet peppermint flavor of the gum he chewed before he came to her.

"Is this what you wanted to see me about," he asked playfully?

"That's where I wanted to start," she responded. "I'm sure that there is much more that needs to be discussed. How much of your time do I have this afternoon?"

"Since I am not that busy I think we can take a long lunch and discuss whatever you have in mind."

Reaching up, she began to unbutton his shirt. She loved the feel of his naked skin and enjoyed the pleasure of running her hands of the wondrously hairy chest he boasted. Robert was a strong man with a strong physique. Normally she stood in front of him to perform this intimate act, but today she remained seated on the edge of the desk. Her eyes sparkled as she exposed inch after inch of his tanned and well-muscled torso. Pulling the shirt free of the trousers, she pushed it off his shoulders and let it fall carelessly to the floor behind him. Without much of a pause, Cherise then pulled the belt free and began unzipping Robert's pants. Slowly, so painfully slowly, she lowered the zipper, allowing her fingers to play with the already bulging erection through the fabric of his trousers. Much to her delight, this time as his pants slid over his tight buttocks, his erection sprang free unhindered by the fabric of his briefs. He grinned wickedly as she noticed that he had been prepared to surprise her.

After allowing the pants to fall to the floor, Cherise brought him closer by pulling his hard cock towards her waiting pussy. She rubbed the head of his engorged cock against her still swollen clit and delighted both of them with the sensation of that contact. Moving him back just slightly, Cherise slipped the panties free from her bottom and teased him as she slid them up her legs and over the tip of the strappy shoes he had been admiring earlier. The garter and hose remained behind. His eyes were locked on the movement of the lace sliding over the silk stockings.

Sliding further toward the edge of the desk, Cherise slid his cock into her and grabbed his ass, drawing him fully inside her with a gasp. Pulling him forward each time he withdrew, they stood locked together as he began fucking her in earnest on the front of the desk. Cherise threw her head back and growled as he plunged in deeper and deeper with every stroke of his magnificent cock. She gloried in the feel of his hard cock as it moved slowly in and out, drawing out to the tip and sliding as deep as possible inside her. Robert also took great pleasure in the feel of his hard member fully sheathed in her wet pussy. Never had he taken a woman as wanton and willing as Cherise, and yet the more they were together the more it felt as they had always been locked in this lover's dance.

Pulling away from Cherise, Robert caught himself before it was too late. "Not yet." he mouthed as he stepped away from the desk. Cherise stared after him, panting, but with a glint in her eyes that told him that she knew she was in for more and that neither of them would stop until they were both well sated.

Turning the chair back toward the desk, Robert seated himself and pulled Cherise to her feet in front of him. Now was her turn to tease and tantalize him orally as she had been teased. Lowering herself to the floor before him, Cherise took his cock into her mouth marveling at the feel and taste of him. Never before had she willingly given a man head after he had already been inside her. With Robert, however, there was an eroticism to it that added to the moment. She found that she quite liked that taste of her juice on his hard cock.

Cherise set about teasing and enticing Robert in ways she knew he loved. She took the tip of his cock between her teeth and teased the tip with her tongue as she gently bit him. Pain and pleasure; this was something that she was learning to master with him. Lowering her head further onto his cock, she felt Robert melting into the chair as she sucked, licked and nuzzled his cock. Nipping his scrotum sent a gasp of pleasure from her lover. Just as he had nipped and bit her clitoris, she knew he enjoyed it as well. Sucking one testicle into her mouth, she pulled hard against him and felt the low moan escape him.

"Yes, that's it. You know what I love most," he said in a shaky, husky voice. "Take my balls in your mouth, baby. I want to watch you suck my cock."

He noted the naughty glimmer in her eye as she looked up at him. Her eyes had that hint of sexuality and mischief. She released his scrotum and replaced it by taking his cock into her mouth. With eyes shielded through long lashes, she looked up at him. She watched his face as she lowered her mouth onto his throbbing cock. Twining his fingers in her shoulder length tresses, Robert exerted a little pressure on her head. Moaning, Cherise allowed him to guide her in a steady but gentle rhythm. His fingers bound on the crown of her hair, pushing and pulling but never forcing her mouth onto him. Reaching up, Cherise ran her hands over his muscled chest, feeling the hair running under her fingertips. She stroked his tiny nipple and felt it harden under her touch.

Cherise expertly alternated between teasing and sucking his cock until she felt him about to cum. Once again Robert prevented Cherise from bringing him to completion. Pushing her away, Robert stood abruptly, turning Cherise toward the desk; he bent her over and slid inside her as if in a single movement.

"Oh gawd, yes," Cherise cried out! "Don't hold back, Robert. This is what I've been waiting for. Oh gaawwwd."

Plunging into her, he took her with all of the forcefulness that had been building between them; deeper he thrust, deeper he pounded. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him with every thrust. Cherise held herself of the desk but felt her strength weakening as she came closer to cumming. With her arms bent slightly, she felt the edge of the desk repeatedly pressing against her breasts. Dropping onto one arm, she cradled her breasts with the other to prevent them from bruising while she took the pounding she had craved. A low growl erupted from his throat as the climax he had been withholding from her tore through his body. Wave after wave engulfed them as they came together. She shuddered beneath him and nearly crumbled to the desk.

Reaching into the file drawer of the desk, Cherise withdrew a towel and two bottles of water. She had wanted to be prepared and in this instance was glad that she had. Leaning against the desk as she caught her breath, she watched as a smile crept across Robert's face.

"You think of everything, my precious slut," Robert laughed as he reached for the water.

"If this had really been at an office, we wouldn't have a shower down the hall, would we? I had hoped you would be needing it when I set the stage earlier," she said as she tossed the towel at him. "Freshen up a bit and I'll drag your ass down the hall and do this properly this time."

Smiling, Cherise turned toward the door, taking Robert by the hand and lead him into the master bedroom. This time as they made love, it was with a gentler passion, but was passion nonetheless. This time, the caresses were soothing, the kisses gentler, and the sex more rapturous. Cherise still wasn't sure how they had come to this point, but was willing to ride this as far as the two of them could take it. It was good to have a lover again that was so suited to her own needs.

DevKaif
DevKaif
3 Followers