It's My Life: Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then it's settled," Tony said, and with that Carmela slid out of the booth, and I followed, with Tony right behind me, his hand on my butt. "It's just upstairs, through that back door."

7. Still time.

Carmela and Mike led the way through the door that led to the stairwell and our destination. I could feel the eyes of the waitress and the hostess on me as Tony guided me past them.

What were they thinking? Surely they knew what was going on. The waitress had seen what Tony and Carmela had been doing to me. Now I'm being led by them up to goodness knows what, while they watched with eyes that seemed emotionless and non-judgmental. They knew where I was headed. Had they also been taken up there? My mind was spinning as I started going up the stairs, and I was one step ahead of Tony when he stopped me.

"I want you so bad I can taste it," Tony said, as his hand slid up around me and cupped my breast, kneading the little cone in his meaty paw. "What do you like?"

"Like?"

"What turns you on, Rebecca?" Tony asked, and I could feel his hardness against my ass. "I want this to be as good for you as it will be for us."

"The table," I said, stunned that someone was actually asking me what I liked. "What you were doing to my arm. Arms - neck - shoulders."

"Like this?" Tony asked, and I felt his tongue slide around my neck, nibbling and gently biting my shoulders and back.

My knees were giving way, buckling as Tony tripped every trigger I had, and he had to catch me before we both went down the stairwell together. Tony caught me with hands that not only rescued me, but explored my body rather intimately in such a brief time.

"Rebecca, you are going to be a pleasure" Tony said, and helped me up the remaining stairs. "I think we're expected, and I don't want to keep Carmela waiting."

I climbed the stairs, albeit reluctantly, as what I really wanted Tony to do was just take me, right there and then. I wanted us to fuck like a couple of animals on the stairs.

We entered the upstairs, which was a very attractive studio apartment, and Tony latched the door behind us. Mike and Carmela were talking, and Mike had his shirt undone and was pulling down his pants as we entered.

"Thought you two got lost," Carmela said with a laugh, handing me a glass of champagne.

I smiled as I took the glass from her and downed it in one swallow. Carmela had taken off her blazer, and was wearing a gorgeous pink silk

blouse underneath that complimented her coppery skin nicely. The sleeveless top showcased her beautifully sculptured arms, and the fact that Carmela was quite generously endowed up top was plain to see as well.

All that, so what did Tony want with me?

Mike was naked except for his underwear and he was repositioning himself so that the bulge was even more prominent than it already was, something that Carmela found amusing.

"Your husband is... something," Carmela said, and I laughed nervously along with her. "He's very proud of himself."

I rolled my eyes as Mike came over to us, and even though Tony had taken off his suit jacket and tie, and Carmela had shed her blazer, Mike was way ahead of the rest of us.

"Wait until you see Becky suck cock!" Mike proclaimed to Tony, who was standing behind me with his hands on my bare shoulders, his minty breath tickling my ear as he whispered something to me. Something that shocked me as he repeated it, and I fought to find the courage to tell Mike what Tony had just told me to say.

I looked at Tony in confusion, and when he nodded sternly I went over to Mike and tried to lead him away before doing as Tony had instructed.

"We can still go home Mike," I whispered to him. "We don't have to stay here. There's nothing for you in this, babe."

I was so horny I was ready to explode, but I would have been happy to leave with Mike right then and there; perfectly willing to tell Tony and Carmela that I had a headache or had changed my mind, thanked them for the dinner and even paid for it somehow. All I needed was for Mike to say the word.

We can all look back at defining moments in our lives, and actions and words that affect us forever, and this was one of mine - one of ours.

"I really wanna see you with them," Mike said as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his trademark indication that he was excited, while his hand worked under the elastic of his underwear, pulling on his cock in the cramped quarters. "I wanna watch you fuck Tony - and that Carmela is so sexy!"

I stepped away from Mike in shock, although why I was surprised I do not know, and went back over to Tony and Carmela, turning around to face Mike as I finally relayed the message that Tony had given me.

"If you want to stay, then you need to go over to the corner, sit down and keep quiet," I told Mike loudly. "Otherwise, you have to leave."

8. If that's the way you want it...

To my utter amazement Mike did exactly what I had ordered him to do, slowly backing over to sit in the vinyl chair while never taking his eyes off of us. Tony was standing behind me with his arms around me, his hands kneading my breasts through the fabric of the dress.

Carmela came up beside us, having shed her blouse and slacks, and was down to a lacy bra and panties, and that brilliantly white bra was restraining a magnificent pair of breasts. I wanted to bury myself in her cavernous copper-colored cleavage as she reached up and undid the two shoulder buttons that were the only things holding up my dress.

My dress fell away and I was naked, being pawed at by this couple that I had known for about 3 hours, and I was as out of my mind with lust as I had ever been.

"Fuck me," I whispered in Tony's ear as he spun me around.

"How do you want it Rebecca?" Tony asked as he nibbled my ear lobe.

"Now," I begged. "Hard!"

"Rebecca likes it rough?" Tony asked, grabbing a fist full of my hair and pushing me down to my knees.

I didn't give a damn how he did it, I only knew that I wanted it. My hands undid his belt and unbuttonned his black slacks, yanking them down quickly. My fingers slid down his muscular and hairy legs as he stepped out of his slacks, but my attention was diverted elsewhere, squarely at the obscene bulge in Tony's boxers.

Big, I thought to myself as my hand slid along the bulge that went down along his thigh. I tugged the shorts down quickly and his erection swung free, long and thick, and if it was much different than Mike's, it was only in in being a darker tan. I leaned forward to take it into my mouth but Tony pulled me to my feet by the same handful of hair than he had brought me down to my knees with before. Not violently, but with enough strength that left no doubt as to who was running the show.

Silently, Tony reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks, effortlessly lifting me up as Carmela went over and turned on the stereo, rather loudly. Cold As Ice by Foreigner was playing as I wrapped my legs around Tony, and suddenly I felt myself backed against the wall. Tony's cock was being rammed inside of me, and I screamed out like a banshee as he impaled me with his hardness.

The wall was shaking as he slammed into me, and something hanging on the wall next to us fell noisily to the floor as he thrust into me with a savagery that I tried to match. I was scratching and clawing at him as I came a moment later, biting into his neck and ripping at his back as he pounded into my cunt like a man possessed.

My orgasm seemed like it started from my toes and crashed over me in a series of waves that left my body convulsing as I was crushed between Tony and the wall. When my body finally stopped shaking he was still very hard inside of me, having withstood the brutal contractions his cock had gotten inside me.

"Let me," I whimpered as I slid down the wall and went back down to my knees before Tony.

That was as much a failure of my legs to hold me up as anything else, but I knew what I wanted. I grabbed his swollen cock in my fist and began sucking on the bulbous crown, tasting me on him as my mouth enveloped the head and began inching down the shaft.

While my mouth began sliding further down the thickly veined tool, Tony seemed to try to back away but I hung on to him like grim death, finally leaning him against the same wall he had just tried to fuck me through.

Carmela was kneeling down next to us while I gave her husband head I wanted him never to forget, and when I glanced over at her she was smiling at my efforts. Such full red lips and such brilliantly white teeth, I remember thinking, and how I wanted to kiss her at that moment.

Instead I offered to share her husband, pointing his cock at Carmela. She shook her head no, clearly wanting to watch me, so I went back to work, intent on putting on a show for her.

Down my lips slid, further and further with each bob of my head. His pubic hair was now brushing against my forehead as I struggled to get his fat cock down my throat. Finally, I had to just about cram it down me, wiggling my head back and forth until my lips were on the base of him.

Carmela erupted in giggles as I looked pulled myself off of him before swooping back down the length of him. Carmela was beside herself, stroking my back and her husband's ass while she offered me encouragement and praise.

I wasn't sure whether I would tell Mike that the cock I was sucking was a little bigger than his; it had to be because I couldn't breathe at all when I took him all the way in. I didn't really give a damn about such things, but I knew it concerned Mike a great deal for some reason, almost like a big dick was an accomplishment instead of an act of nature.

I don't think Tony was planning on cumming, but he was going to whether he wanted to or not. I wanted to take his load in my mouth so badly, for whatever reason, and so I began thrusting down on him savagely. Using my fist on the shaft, I sucked his cock hard and fast, my tongue working fast as I did.

Carmela reached down and started squeezing his nuts, really yanking and pulling on them hard, and the combination of us seemed to be having an effect on Tony. He was gasping and moaning as he leaned back against the wall, and although I felt he was trying not to cum, the mood I was in and the way I was feeling meant he didn't stand a chance.

Tony groaned as his body tensed, knees buckling for a brief second, before his cock exploded in my mouth. Cum spurted down my throat and into my mouth as his cock unloaded like a machine gun, but I took it like the slut I felt like I was at that moment, and he finally had to pull me off his spent dick when I wouldn't let up on him.

I got pulled to my feet and Carmela leaned over to me and kissed me, her tongue seeking and finding her husband's spunk, which still lined the inside of my mouth. God, how I wanted her, I thought to myself, and as I was being led over to the bed I realized that at least I was going to get what I wanted.

9. Finally to the bed.

As we walked over to the beautiful canopied bed, covered with deep maroon bedding, I glanced over at Mike, who was standing instead of sitting in the corner, pulling on his limp dick. I assumed that he had cum when I did, or while Tony was, and was now trying to prime the pump for another round.

Fuck him, I remember thinking to myself. You brought me here with the sole intention of watching me get fucked, and knowing full well you were not getting Carmela, so to hell with you.

The backs of my legs were against the bed as Carmela shrugged her bra off, releasing her breasts from their harness, and they were magnificent. I reached out and cupped Carmela's large, full globes, delighting in their firmness. Her nipples were the deepest crimson, almost purple in hue, and those thick pegs were taut as my palms made contact with them for the first time.

Down I went on the bed, lighly put down there by the combined escort of Tony and Carmela, who seemed to be communicating on some higher level. Either by plan, by signal or maybe even telepathically, they moved as one as they brought me down and surrounded me.

Carmela on my left and Tony on my right, they attacked my breasts, licking and sucking my plump aureolas, pulling on them with their teeth as I squirmed beneath them. Tony grabbed my wrist and brought up over my head, holding it down firmly, and Carmela did the same to my other arm.

Stretched out like this was usually humiliating for me, as it made my small breasts practically disappear, but I was beyond caring. Tony's destination was obvious, as he abandoned my nipple and buried his face under my arm.

Tony smothered my armpit with passionated kisses, as shivers ran up and down my spine as he attacked the thicket of hair with his lips and tongue. Tony was nibbling, biting and licking me while I thrashed around helplessly, and Carmela even joined in for a second before moving up and whispering in my ear.

She said something about turning Tony on, but then she was gone, kissing her way down my body before ending up between my legs. I looked down and watched Carmela raking her hand through my bush, probing my astonishingly wet grotto with her finger before lowering her head and using her mouth.

Her tongue caressed my clit, and her swirling made made me gasp. Tony climbed up onto his knees, and I did a double take when I looked at his flaccid cock swinging between his legs as he moved up toward my head.

That cock of Tony's was practically as long limp as it was hard, only slightly less thick and pointing in a different direction now. Tony knelt just behind my head, and under his guidance I opened my mouth obediently while arching my neck back, allowing him to drop his weapon into my mouth.

Tony held his shaft pf his cock and fed his tool in and out of my mouth like it was a plunger. I felt the tube slide up and down my throat as he used my mouth as he wished, his other hand still stroking under my arm, while Carmela was making me wiggle down below.

Tony was starting to get hard, and when his cock began to arch upward he moved forward, dangling his pendulous balls in my face. I sucked on the furry orbs one at a time, and desperately tried not to bite one of them off when Carmela's tonguing brought me to an orgasm, one of a much milder nature than my initial one, but enjoyable nonetheless.

As my orgasm ebbed, everyone began shifting around, and Carmela gave way to her husband, who was holding his stiff cock as he moved between my legs. Carmela still had her panties on, but not for long, and when those undies came down I was treated to the incredible sight of her massive black bush. The triangle was even larger than my own, and looked dense. I wondered what the hair felt like, as I reveled in the discovery that maybe I didn't have the hairiest pussy in the world after all.

Coarse and kinky. That what her pubes felt like as seconds later Carmela straddled my head with her thighs, facing toward the foot of the bed where Tony was rubbing his cock along my pussy lips, and my face was engulfed by her bush. No need for directions, as Carmela was plenty wet when my mouth found her opening, and she began riding my face as I stuck my tongue out as far as I could.

Tony's cock slowly impaled me, and as he began slowly thrusting in and out of me, somebody, probably Carmela, was twisting my nipples roughly. I couldn't tell for sure who it was, because my face was full of Carmela's pussy and ass, but I didn't care. Everything they did to me was right.

Carmela was riding my face wildly as I worked my tongue as best I could, and although my hearing was a bit impared at the time, I could hear Carmela crying out. It had seemed like she was cumming, and that was confirmed as my face was treated to a drenching blast of fluid. The shower took me by surprise, and for a second I was afraid I was going to suffocate, erotically smothered by a combination of pussy and cum, before Carmela mercifully climbed off my face.

Carmela's husband continued his slow and sensuous work on my pussy, and his long and deep strokes kept me at a very aroused level. Carmela was resting on her elbow next to me, and giggled an apology of sorts as she tidied up my drenched face, pulling off the stray hair she had left behind.

I didn't care about that, and instead leaned over and tried to get at the luscious looking tit hanging next to me. Carmela obliged, lifting the globe up to where I could suck on that wonderfully plump nipple.

Much like a mother feeding her baby, she let me have a mouthful of her meaty boob. As she did, I happened to notice that Carmela's underarms were shaved, and that struck me as odd, seeing as her husband certainly liked the untrimmed look, and a cursory glance at the barely visible shadow indicated she surely would have had enough to keep him busy for a while.

No time for questions now, however, as Tony was pulling himself out of me and rolling me over onto my stomach. He had Carmela roll onto her back as he pulled me up to my hands and knees, and as she spread her legs wide, he grabbed me by the hair and slowly pushed my face down to his wife's pussy.

Not violently or roughly, but in a way that clearly indicated to the audience that he was the boss. The audience. Mike. I had forgotten all about my jackass husband. As Tony guided my face down to his wife's pussy, I looked up at Mike.

Good old Mike was standing in front of the chair in the corner; the corner in which he had been rudely placed, much like an unruly pre-schooler. Mike had his cock in his hand and was whacking away merrily, seemingly quite pleased that a man had me by the hair and was shoving my face into another woman's cunt.

Fuck you again, I thought as I buried my face into that bushy delta, still wet from our previous activity. You want a show, I'll put on a show, you jerk! I tore into Carmela with an animal-like fury while I felt Tony climbing up behind me, raising my hips up a little.

For a brief second I panicked, as I felt him rubbing his cock around my anus. I was ready to fly off the bed, because there was no way in the world I was going to let Tony stick that log into my ass. It was only a tease, however, and as he sunk his member into my pussy from behind I let out a groan that was as much relief as it was pleasure.

We continued like this for what seemed like forever, and Tony kept up his methodical assualt on my pussy from every angle imaginable. Long and tantalizingly slow strokes, despite my occassional efforts to thrust into him, and I was again being kept on the cusp of an orgasm. Close - but just out of reach, and while it was frustrating, it also held my interest.

10. Changing places.

Tony handed me a bottle of lotion, and told me to give Carmela a massage, which seemed like an excellent idea to me as well. Tony knelt beside us while I oiled up his wife's back, slowly stroking his swollen cock while up and down those shapely legs my hands went. Her full and firm buttocks were next, and her copper colored skin was delightfully smooth under my touch. Her back and shoulders were beautifully toned and glistening with lotion, and I kneaded the soft skin with an enthusiasm that revealed how aroused I was.

Now on her back, I was straddling Carmela, grinding our pussies into each other, and I giggled when I pictured all of that hair getting tangled together down there.

Those breasts; the woman still had breasts even while on her back. My oiled hands went up to her firm globes, and I kneaded and squeezed them while trying to get myself off with our pussies rubbing. So close... but then I was being pulled off Carmela by her husband. My turn.

On my stomach, Carmela returned the favor, massaging my legs while Tony worked on the neck and shoulders. Four hands dancing over my skin, touching - squeezing - stroking with a simmering intensity. A finger... Carmela's?... sliding between my ass cheeks and then penetrating my anus. I recognize Gerry Rafferty singing about Baker Street while my back door is being worked over with a gentle touch.