It's My Life: Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Gary," I said softly to him. "Mmmmm, that was so good."

Only a minor white lie, as it was certainly no worse than most of my experiences as a married woman, experiences that I had given the same Oscar-worthy performance to as well.

"Look out Shotgun!" Mike suddenly screamed, breaking the mood of this touching little moment.

Dearest Mike, whom I had forgotten about, had apparently been jerking off all this time while watching the show, as was now ready to cum himself. Mike jumped up toward my head and stuck his cock against my lips, and I dutifully let him ejaculate in my mouth.

If I had more time to think, I would have turned away, but then again I likely would have had a scalp full of cum to contend with. Proving once again that when I dealt with my hubby, I could never win. Mike milked himself into his handy receptacle, squeezing every last drop he could before pulling out with a cackle.

9. Awake again.

I woke up as the meat of a man sandwich, with Mike snuggling behind me with his dick poking me in the ass, and Gary facing me with his dick nestled in my pubes. Mike was snoring loudly in my ear with a meaty paw hanging over my shoulder.

Gary, on the other hand, was not snoring. Gary was not even asleep. I knew this because he was staring at me, and was as startled as I was when our eyes met.

"Sorry," Gary whispered, and leaned back so that his dick was no longer in my bush.

"It's okay," I said in an equally hushed tone, and doing something that to this day I can't believe I did, reached down and took his erection in my hand and pulled him close again.

Gary's eyes bugged out when I did that, and he reached over with his hand and rubbed my cheek softly.

"You're so beautiful," Gary whispered. "I wish I was Mike. He's so lucky."

I felt a tear trickle out of the corner of my eye and down into the pillow when Gary said that, and for a moment thought of saying what was on my mind that minute. I felt like saying that I wished he was too, at least right then.

Someone who apppreciated me. Someone that really cared about me. Someone that wouldn't want me to be having sex with his friends but wanted me all to himself.

I didn't say that, but I did find myself lifting my leg and sliding Gary's cock inside me just a little bit, and began working it in and out of me while trying not to get the bed sloshing around.

Rubbing the tip of his dick around my clit while stroking the shaft of his rock hard erection, I heard him grunt soon afterward as his orgasm squirted all over my pussy. Gary was able to keep quiet as he came.

So did I, even though I had to bite the pillow so savagely that my teeth ached the next day. My body shook so that Mike rustled a little behind me, but he was such a sound sleeper that he fell right back to his coma.

As Gary's cum trickled out of me and down my hip, I let go of his dick and took his hand. Bringing it up to my lips, I kissed the back of his hand and put it on my face again.

"Night babe," I whispered almost inaudibly. "Sleep tight."

Looking back.

I saw Gary a few years ago at the picnic we had for my 25th high school reunion. He recognized me right away even though we hadn't seen each other since that farewell weekend.

He had survived his military stint, and had filled out quite a bit from the skinny kid I had shared my bed with that night, but looked pretty much the same, although he seemed to have lost that stutter.

He had gained a family as well, and he introduced me to his cute wife and the youngest of his three children. Later, when his wife had taken the tyke to the bathroom, we got a chance to talk about old times.

"No Mike I see," Gary said.

"No, he's long gone," I said. "You seem to be doing well though. Good thing you didn't stay riding shotgun with Mike though. That wasn't a good career move for me either."

"You know, I used to feel so guilty about the way Mike treated you," Gary said somberly. "All day long sitting in that truck while he made his stops. Not furniture deliveries, I mean. I guess you found out about that."

Indeed I had, long after the fact, discovered that Mike had a regular route of service calls he would make to a variety of females of all ages during his work days.

"Yes, I did," I admitted. "He was a busy boy."

"I could never believe he had the energy for all he did," Gary said while shaking his head. "The funny thing about it was that he had someone great like you to come home to, and he was running around with all these other women."

"Guess I wasn't enough for him."

"Would have been all that would have ever wanted," Gary said. "You know, that night with you was one of the greatest nights of my life, and I'll never forget it."

"Yeah, nothing like the good old days," I said with a sigh as Gary wife called over to him so he could play in the sack race with his son.

"Kids, they're sure a handful alright," Gary said before leaving. "Say, did you and Mike ever..."

I shook my head while I fought back the tears in a losing battle, before I spun away and tried to find the parking lot through my burning eyes. I looked back briefly to see Gary grab his boy and head for the games area before jumping into my car, having had all the reminiscing I could handle for one day.

****

Thank you all for hanging with me after my computer disaster. I really appreciate everyone's support, and if you tried to e-mail me recently and did not get a response, I probably didn't get it. I answer everyone who takes the time to contact me, and hopefully all will be well from here on out.

If you liked it or hated it, please let me know, and thanks again for everything.