It's My Life: One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at this guy checking you out," Mike would whisper as I lay on the beach with my legs slightly parted to expose my curly assets, just as Mike had instructed me to. "Bet he'll jerk off later thinking about you, huh?"

I would look through the mirror sunglasses Mike had bought me to see that most of the time, Mike was right, and the guy passing by was staring right between my legs,

I was embarrassed in the beginning when I would walk around in my bikini like that, but after a while, it didn't bother me so much when guys would look. It wasn't much longer before it didn't bother me at all, and it was just a short step down the slippery slope when it would be turning me on as much as it did Mike. But that's a story for later.

Five: I heard you're getting married.

We made plans to get married, and set the date for barely a year after we had met. For some reason I must have been convinced that I didn't want to be single when I turned 20, so we set the date for August.

We were just going to have a civil ceremony in my mom's house, since neither of us had any money, and our families were no better off than we were. Besides, it was what my two older sisters had done. When I announced it to my family, they were less than thrilled.

"That's nice," my mother said with just as much enthusiasm as seems to exude from the page today.

"Do you want me to be nice or honest?" my sister Carol said when I told her.

"Both,"

"Okay, then I'm so very happy for you, and I know you'll have a wonderful life together," Carol said.

"Was that the honest?" I asked nknowing full well the answer.

"Hardly," Carol said. "The honest me says you have to be out of your fucking mind? What do you see in that loser? Can't you learn from my mistakes, and Patty's? Ruining your life so you can drive around in a souped up Charger with that doofus? Why get married when you can do it without strings attached now?"

"A Camaro," I corrected Carol, as Mike had just made a vehicle change, something that would occur with such regularity there would be times when I could not figure out what we had driven into when going shopping.

"What's the difference? You can do better!" Carol insisted.

Maybe I could have, but I didn't think so at the time. I loved Mike, and he said he loved me. Besides, Carol and Patty were certainly not ones to talk, as Carol's husband was in jail and Patty's husband was chronically unemployed, so much so that you could the years it had been since he had a job by counting the rings of filth on his neck.

The Tuesday before my wedding I was hanging around the house doing nothing, having taken a week before and after my wedding off. I was working then at a Carrols fast food restuarant, which was a low budget McDonald's chain, if you can picture that.

The doorbell rang and when I answered it my "Uncle Don" slid in the door. "Uncle Don" was what me and my younger sister and brother called my mom's first husband, and while I didn't know him very well, he seemed alright. Carol and Patty, his daughters from marrying my mother, were not exactly enthralled by the guy to put it mildly. Maybe that's why I had given him the benefit of the doubt up till then, just to be catty.

"Your mother home yet, beautiful?" he said as he glided around me after a peck on the cheek.

"No, she's working until 5," I answered, and while I knew that he was aware of that, it didn't really register.

"Little ones at school?" he asked.

"Day camp," I answered, it being summertime.

"Well, your big day is coming up this weekend, huh Becky?"

"Saturday."

"Great, I'm really happy for you,' he said and gave me a hug. Don was wearing a boatload of cologne that was enough to make your head spin. "That Mike's a lucky guy, getting a doll like you. How about a congratulations drink with your old Uncle Don?"

Before I could answer Uncle Don slithered his way over to the cupboard where mom "hid" the Canadian Club and poured us a couple of Flintstones glasses full of the stuff.

"How about a little smoke?" Don said as he pulled out a joint from his suit jacket pocket. "You hippie chicks like this stuff don't ya? I can see why, it's a groovy trip."

Grass was not something that was foreign to me, and I had begun smoking it pretty regularly once Mike and I had begun dating, but I was giggling at Uncle Don's attempt at hipness before I even took a toke.

"Kinda early in the day for a party," I said, but Don was already firing it up, so what the hell I figured, as I took a hit and passed it back.

"Cheers!" Don said as we clinked our glasses together, and I winced as the burning sensation scorched my throat.

Don was big on the Omar Sharif look around that time, with expensive suits and a thin moustache that made him look halfway decent, all things considered.

"Whoa!" I said as the room began to spin a little.

"That's okay little lady, you're entitled to a little party, especially after the shindig Mike had last Saturday night," Don said with a wink.

"Oh, his bachelor party?" I asked. "You got invited?"

"Sure did," Don said proudly. "Your dad had him invite me. You know we get along okay all things considered. It was quite a party, but I guess Mike told you all about it."

"My dad said that it was just a bunch of guys drinking beer and throwing darts, and he left after an hour or so."

"I know he did, and it's a good thing he did too," Don said. "A real good thing."

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Didn't Mike tell you?" Don said quizzically. "He said that you were open minded about a lot of things, and I thought that was pretty good of you to be so open in your realtionship."

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I started to get mad.

"Well, it was just a party and he was just letting off steam,' Don said. "After all, he isn't married yet. That's what he told everybody all night, especially the girls."

"There were girls there?" I asked, finishing the drink and watching Don pour me another.

"Well sure, the stripper and a another girl," Don said. "Look, I don't want you to get mad at me. You know, don't shoot the messenger."

Don's hand was on my neck, gently rubbing and kneading it as I looked at him. I knew he was up to something, and I suspected that he was just telling me things to get a rise out of me, or maybe something else.

"Go ahead, I won't tell him you said anything," I assured Don.

"Not much to tell," Don said with a wink. "The blonde stripped for everybody, and then her and her friend did their thing with Mike. You know."

"What thing?"

"They took turns going down on him, and then he went down on them," Don said while continuing with the rubbing of my shoulders. "Then the blonde and Mike, you know. Did it."

"Bullshit!" I said, knowing full well that this could not have happened.

"That man of yours has quite the piece of meat between his legs, doesn't he Becky? He's hung like a horse!"

Don could have known that from going to take a leak with him or something, I figured. Hell, Mike probably shows it to everyone he meets.

"Takes quite a woman to be able to deep throat that guy, and he did make fun of the girl at his party that was trying to give him head," Don whispered into my ear, and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. "He told everybody that his future wife was a lot better at it, and could take that whole thing down her throat and beg for more. That right Becky? A little girl like you can deep throat that big dick?"

My heart was pounding so fast that I thought I was having a heart attack, and I was barely aware that Don's fingers were now rubbing up and down my arm, with the back of his hand brushing against my breast.

"I didn't think it was nice of him to make fun of your breasts like he did though," Don said. "He liked the blonde because she had a really big bosom, and he said that he'd better enjoy this because they were probably the last real tits he'd get to feel."

Tears were welling up in my eyes from a combination of hurt and rage, and I stood there frozen as Don's hand came over and cupped my breast, squeezing the drooping orb gently as he spoke."

"Yours are really cute, I'll bet," Don said as his hand slipped under the bottom of my blouse and pushed it up over my breasts. "Mmmmm these are nice ones, Becky. I like them little like these. I remember back when you were flat as a boy, and now look at you! You're a full-grown woman and looking so sexy you're driving me wild!"

Don pressed against me as I leaned back against the stove, and I could feel his erection as he kissed me. I resisted a little at first, but I was so mad at Mike I gave in without a struggle.

"You deserve a little party before you get married too, Becky," Don said as he undid his trousers. "A little chance to have some fun of your own. I'm not as big as Mike is, but I bet I'm just as hard. Give it a feel and see how excited your Uncle Don is about you."

Don led my hand to his cock, which was hot to the touch and every bit as hard as promised. I heard change tinkling on the kitchen floor as his slacks came down, and then Uncle Don's hands were on my shoulders, pushing me down to my knees.

Don's cock was brown, uncircumsized and it was so hard it curled up toward his stomach. I slid his foreskin back and enveloped his entire cock with my mouth in one fell swoop, burrowing my nose in his pubic hair and trying to swallow the thing whole.

Don howled with delight as I drove my mouth up and down his dick with a savage fury that surprised both of us. His nuts were swinging wildly between his legs, slapping against my chin as I moved. After a minute of this, Don pulled me up onto my feet and pulled me into the laundry room, where his hands yanked down my sweat pants and grabbed bewteen my legs.

"Damn, you're as hairy as he said you were too," Don exclaimed. "I love that hippie look you girls have. You got hairy armpits too? No? Too bad, because I'm really crazy about that" he said after looking under my arms to inspect before lifting me onto the clothes dryer.

He ran his cock up and down my opening, and I whimpered at that point, actually asking him not to do it.

"You're dripping wet Becky," Don said as he leaned forward and slipped his cock into me with a lunge that made me cry out. "You want it, and you know you want it, so say it! Tell me you want my cock in your cunt!"

Don slammed in and out of me as hard as was humanly possible, and I not only told him that I wanted it, I took it and thrust myself back into him as best I could while perched precariously as I was. I came after a few minutes, wrapping my legs around Uncle Don's ass and biting him on the neck as I did, and after another minute or so Don slowed down.

"Heard you like to swallow too, that right baby?" Don said, leaving no doubt that this guy had been told everything about me that there was to be told. "I think I'll let Mike start his own family, so why don't you get back down and take care of me really good."

Don lifted me back down and I dropped to my knees before him, bringing him to orgasm as fast as I could, and he moaned like a wounded dog as I drained every bit of cum that came out of him, and even tried to siphon out what was left in his nuts until he pulled me off in desperation.

"Oh baby, you are something else," Don said as he helped me up and gave me a hug before searching for his pants which were back in the kitchen. "Mike is one lucky dude, and if he ever stops treating you nice, you give old Uncle Don a call, okay? Damn!"

He headed for the door and then stopped himself, and came back and handed me a crumpled up bill, then squeezed my hand around it.

"Thanks Becky darling, here's a wedding present for you guys," Don said while kissing me on the cheek. "I liked your party a lot more than Mike's," he said with a wink while he hustled out the door.

I opened my hand and straightened out the bill Uncle Don had handed me. A fifty. I wasn't sure what that made me if I took it and kept it for myself, but I was too upset to get involved with semantics just then. The sixty seven cents Don had lost on the floor was icing on the cake, I figured.

The wedding went off as scheduled, and it wasn't until many years later, when we were obviously finished as a couple that I threw Mike's bachelor party up in his face, and since Don was dead and gone by then I mentioned my party with him as well.

I don't know what pissed Mike off more; the fact that I had heard about his party, the part about dear old Uncle Don fucking me on the clothes dryer, or my mentioning that I had as many orgasms in ten minutes with Don than I had in the year of fucking that he had been giving me before the wedding.

The end of my marriage was many years down the road however, and I've only gotten up to my wedding so far.

* * * * * * * * * *

I hope you have enjoyed what I have written so far, and if you have I'd love to hear from you by way of comments.

If you weren't crazy about it, and have constructive criticism or advice, I'd love to hear from you about that as well.

12