It's My Life: Two

Story Info
The Newlywed Game, it wasn't.
4.4k words
4.33
59.7k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blushing bride at 19, my first year of married life was not exactly what I had imagined it would be. I'm still just outside of Utica, New York and the year is 1974.

* * * * * * * *

1. Our first home.

One first home was right out of the pages of Badder Homes and Gardens. We rented a house that was only a mile away from my old home and was fairly close to both our jobs. I was still working at the fast food joint, and Mike was driving a truck delivering for the cheapest furniture store in the city, so what we would be able to afford was rather limited.

Pisa, which was the name I called it when I first saw it, was a little box that leaned to the left when you looked at it from the front. Mike insisted it didn't, which gives you an idea of what he was like between the ears. It had three closets that the landlord had humorously called bedrooms and a little backyard that you could have a big party in, as long as you invited 50 people built like Twiggy and encouraged them of the need to cuddle up.

I couldn't convince Mike that the whole building was crooked no matter how hard I tried. He would always say it was me. I would take a picture of the place and show it to him, and he would insist I tilted the camera. I begged friends and relatives to set him straight, but they were far wiser than me and didn't even try. They knew that you didn't win an argument with Mike.

Pisa was still my dream home for now, and I did my best to make it as presentable as possible. Given the rag tag collection of furniture we had, that wasn't easy. We had every hand-me-down known to man, and Mike even got stuff that customers were throwing away and brought it home if it looked better than what we had.

The only thing we splurged on was a bed. We took the money we got for wedding presents and got a pretty decent waterbed. It was a wise investment because it got a lot of use. I'd guess that we must have made love 500 times in the first three months we were married.

I was on the pill, since there was no way that we were going to be able to afford children at first, given the spartan way we were living. Children were on top of my list of life's priorities though and Mike knew it, and always claimed he was agreeable to that happening as soon as we could manage it.

Mike was relentless regarding sex, and I was... agreeable. Actually, I loved being wanted so much and we would be humping at every opportunity. First thing in the morning, last thing at night, with matinees during the day as our work schedules permitted. If I was home during the day, Mike would invariably stop by in the truck and come in for a quickie.

How the poor guy he worked with felt about sitting in the truck while Mike came in and got laid was another thing altogether. All things considered, it was a great beginning and we had a house that, be it ever so very humble, was a home.

2. That's entertainment!

After a few months, we started to get a little less active in the sack, but it was unreasonable to expect to maintain the pace we had started. Our alternate means of entertainment was a 19" black and white TV that was so old it had been made before most of the reruns we watched had been produced.

There was a new theatre that had just opened up in the outskirts of the city that Mike wanted to go to. We didn't have money for things like movies, but Mike told me that they had ladies nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays when the woman got in free if the guy paid. Seeing as it was only a buck to get in anyway, I figured that was something we could afford.

When Mike pulled into the parking lot, I recognized the building as an old burger joint that had gone out of business. It was called the 'Petit Cinema', and that was a good word for it, because somehow they had crammed two theatres into this little building, or so the little sign out front claimed.

"Mike, this is an X-rated theatre," I said as we walked to the entrance.

"You've seen these kind of movies before, haven't you?" Mike asked in his innocent voice, knowing full well I hadn't.

"What's playing?" I asked him as I looked at the posters of the coming attractions that lined the outside walls. "Dr. Strangecunt?" I mouthed in wonder at the one poster that showed a bad Peter Sellers wannabe punching his fist between a woman's legs.

"No, that's showing later in the month," Mike informed me, having apparently become an expert in what this dive was going to be showing for the rest of the year. "We're going to see 'Taboo II'."

"What's that about?" I asked and sarcastically added, "I didn't even see 'Taboo I'."

"You'll be able to figure it out," Mike assured me as he paid the dollar to get us in.

"What's playing at the other screen?" I asked, since there seemed to be a lot of guys heading in there.

"It's the queer side," Mike informed me.

That explained the lack of ladies streaming in to see 'Gone With the Whang', although that sounded interesting even if only from an historical perspective.

Mike couldn't explain the lack of ladies in the cramped little theatre to catch 'Taboo II' despite it being Ladies Night, because when we opened the door, there only appeared to be about a dozen people in the theatre and all appeared to be males from the looks of it. Since the place couldn't hold more than 50, that was probably a good thing.

It was also a good thing that I had taken a count before the door closed behind us, because after that we were blind as bats. We staggered down the aisle in the most pitch-black darkness imaginable, with Mike incurring the wrath of some poor soul when he tried to sit in his lap by mistake.

"HEY! Whaddya think you're doing?" some old geezer screamed out as Mike fell on him.

"How'd ya like to try and spend the rest of the night on your hands and knees tryin' to find your teeth?" Mike cordially replied as I cringed, already well aware that I could neither dress Mike up or take him out.

We finally found a couple of seats off to the side, but disaster struck when Mike eased himself into the seat and promptly went right down to the floor.

"Fucking motherfucking cocksucking piece of shit!" Mike screamed out as he scrambled back to his feet.

"Are you alright honey?" I asked while desperately trying not to piss my pants in an attempt to keep from laughing, as the other patrons turned to try and figure out what was going on. "Didn't this place just open? Why is it falling apart already?"

"Gonna hear from my lawyer!" Mike said as he picked up the cushion part of the chair that had let go when he sat in it, and hurled it toward the screen.

Luckily he narrowly missed his target, and it crashed loudly but harmlessly at the base of the stage, causing many murmurs and mumblings from the dirty dozen assembled in the theatre.

"We have a lawyer?" I quizzed Mike as he climbed over me and sat on my other side in a functioning seat, and the pungent scent of goodness knows what filled my nostrils.

"Ah, forget about it and lets have us some fun," was Mike's response, and we turned our attention to the screen, where the same little cartoon characters I had grown to know and love over the years were imploring the patrons to go to the lobby and visit the concession stand.

I hadn't noticed a concession stand when we entered, but luckily we didn't have to worry about that, because Mike had filled my pocketbook with cans of beer and pretzels from home. We opened the cans of Utica Club as quietly as we could and waited for the show to start.

As 'Taboo II' started, I was prepared to take a nap, since I had no idea what this was all about. Besides, why watch other people have sex when we could go home and do it ourselves?

Funny thing was that when the movie began, I was hooked. A blonde woman was giving this incredibly busty woman a massage, and the oil glistened as she worked over her huge knockers. Then a kid came in with a delivery and a big dick and started screwing the woman on the massage table.

I was enthralled! People having sex right on the movie screen, just like we did at home. For the next hour or so I stared at the screen like I was hypnotized as scene after scene unfolded, and I felt a warm feeling between my legs get more intense with every passing moment.

That was due in large part to Mike's hand which was rubbing the front of my jeans, and I began leaning into it with every downward stroke he made. Mike had taken my hand and placed it on his own crotch, and I worked on him with equal intensity.

After 'Taboo II' ended, another movie started, and this one didn't look nearly as interesting. Apparently Mike was not pleased with the rubbing that we were doing, because the next thing I knew he had his cock out and was directing me to it.

"Let's go home," I suggested, but Mike had other ideas, and reached over to pull my head down on him.

"Mike, there's people here," I hissed.

"It's way too dark for anybody to see us babe, and I need it bad."

So it was that I found myself crawling on my knees on the grungy floor of the Petit Cinema, having been unable to get over the arm rest between us to do Mike's bidding. I wormed my way into the space with the missing seat, and went down on him fast and hard.

After he exploded into my mouth a minute later, I tried to get up as inconspicuously as possible. As I rose, I looked over Mike's shoulder and saw a guy who had been watching us all the while, and was hurriedly arranging his coat on his lap as I got back into my seat. I just realized how accustomed my eyes had gotten to the darkness, and could only assume that applied to that guy as well.

"Let's go, NOW!" I said.

I got up and left my seat, heading down the back of the theatre and out into the cool night air. Mike was running to catch me and was all excited.

"Oh babe, I love you so much!" I yelped as he hugged and kissed me out by our car. "That was such a turn on having that guy watch you go down on me!"

"He was watching all along?" I asked.

"Yeah, and it was driving him crazy!" Mike said as we got in the car. "When I was cumming I could hear him jacking himself off like crazy watching you suck me off."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you were a lot hotter than anybody on the screen!" Mike said. "Oh baby, when we get home I'm gonna make you cum like you never have before!"

3. Back home.

For once Mike was true to his word, because as soon as the front door lock clicked behind us he had my clothes off and was pounding me into the waterbed with everything he had. I came twice during his onslaught, and it was the best sex we had ever had in our relationship thus far.

"Didn't that turn you on?" Mike asked me as he nibbled on my shoulder afterward.

"What, the movie?"

"Yeah, the movie... and the guy that was watching us."

"I guess," I admitted. "I didn't know the guy was watching until after you came, but I guess it was kinda fun, as long as I didn't get recognized."

"Nah, it was so dark you couldn't see a thing in there, and besides, nobody looks at anybody else in those places," Mike assured me. "They just go in and hide."

I was trying to figure out how Mike knew about these places, but let it slide because he would probably give me some nonsense answer anyway and besides, it was getting late.

"So, what did you think of the movie?" Mike pressed onward.

"Actually, it was better than I had imagined," I admitted.

"What did you think of that scene in 'Taboo II' where Aunt Peg was giving Kay Parker a rubdown?" Mike asked.

"Who?" I asked. "I don't know any of these actresses."

"Aunt Peg was the butch looking blonde, and Kay Parker was the woman with the big tits getting the rubdown. Remember?" Mike asked as he nibbled on my arm. "You seemed to be wiggling around quite a bit during that scene."

"Wasn't that when you first put your hand between my legs?" I asked with a giggle.

In fact I did remember that scene very well, having never seen anything like that before in my life, and Mike was right. I had been turned on by the sight of that woman getting her breasts massaged.

"That was really something wasn't it, Becky? Watching those two go at it." Mike said. "Boy, that Kay Parker has a huge pair of tits on her doesn't she?"

"The brunette? Yeah, she's busty all right," I agreed.

"Man, what I wouldn't give to see you get a massage from one of those women," Mike said as he idly traced the pebbly perimeter of my aureola. "Probably a lot of fun to do too, isn't it?"

"Get a massage? I wouldn't know," I told Mike, as the nipple play was starting to get me wet again.

"No, I mean getting it on with another chick. You mean to tell me you've never made it with another girl?" Mike exclaimed as he acted as if I had said something shocking. "I figured you had."

"Not me," I said. "Who would I be doing that with anyway?"

"Well, your friend Sharon seems sort of lez," Mike said casually. "You mean to tell me that you two never cuddled together during one of your sleepovers?"

"Sharon? Why, because she has a deep voice?" I asked, "Sorry to disappoint you but it never happened."

Sharon was one of my dearest friends in life, and we had a competition all through our teens to see who could look like Cher the most. Despite her rather deep voice, she was most definitely as boy crazy as I was, in addition to having the most incredible legs on earth.

"I didn't mean anything by it, but it just seems like it would happen at some point. Like when you see each other naked or something," Mike suggested.

"Does that happen when you and your friends hang out together?" I asked knowing full well that the very thought would burn Mike's ass. "You all start grabbing each other's dicks?"

"Hell no, that's queer shit!" MIke said emphatically. "Of course, if one of them looked like Sharon I might be tempted to do a little grabbing. She's so slender she should be a model, and it looked like her tits were even smaller than yours," MIke added thoughtfully.

I was tempted to tell him that Sharon tits were indeed smaller than mine, and that there actually was a smaller breasted woman on the planet than me, but I kept quiet. I also kept to myself the fact that if Sharon ever had offered to give me a massage, I probably would have taken her up on it if it was anything like the movie.

My mind drifted to times I would see Sharon naked, with her lithe and supple body exposed for my eyes only, and now I wondered what it would be like to make love to her. My mind also drifted to the vision of me squeezing and kneading those gigantic breasts of that Kay Parker woman, and tried to imagine what they would feel like in my hands.

My daydreaming was interrupted by Mike, who had pulled my arm back over my head and pinned my wrist down back by the headboard. As his tongue slid lazily though my underarm as had been his custom of late, gliding effortlesly across the eleven o'clock shadow that coated the area, he got the expected shiver from me that resulted whenever he did that. Something that no one had ever done to me before, but something that I had found as stimulating as Mike apparently did while doing it.

As Mike mounted me once again and we tested the strength of our wedding bed, for the first time my thoughts drifted into other areas. Areas I had never ventured into before. And for the second time that night I came, which was a record of sorts for me. I don't remember if I noticed the connection at the time or not.

4. Back to the movies.

We became regulars at the theatre once a week, on ladies nights of course. The movies were of varying quality, and none of them had moved me quite as much as that "Taboo II' movie had, but I endured it for Mike's sake. After a time, I began to enjoy it more and more.

I loved watching the way people came in and settled into their places, and I liked to try and figure out who would start jacking off. The sight of their shoulder moving as imperceptively as possible, and the resulting slumping of the shoulders that indicated that their mission was accomplished was like a game to me.

On the fourth week we went to the Petit Cinema and we had settled in to our usual seats next to the broken one that was giving every indication of never being fixed, when Mike had me get up and follow him up a couple of rows.

He sat next to a guy who was actually with a woman, which was not a common sight there, even on these "ladies nights". They seemed to be a middle aged couple; he was a balding guy and all I could tell about her was that she was a platinum blonde.

"Watch his lap," Mike whispered as the feature began, and I looked over to see that the guy appeared to have his cock out and his wife was busy pulling on it. At least that's the way it looked like to me, but the visibility was so bad that I could have been watching anything.

Mike was whispering in the guy's ear after a few minutes, and then the man suddenly stood up and climbed over Mike, and then me, before settling into the seat on my right. The platinum blonde then slid over next to Mike. Me? I was confused, at least until Mike straightened me out.

"Jerk the guy off," Mike hissed in my ear.

"What?" I said in a volume very loud given the surroundings, but well in line with how I felt.

"Just do it Becky!" Mike whispered in his angry soft tone. "Jerk him off! See what his wife is doing to me?"

I looked down in the darkness and saw the blonde with her hand around Mike's cock, slowly sliding it up and down his shaft. From my right the woman's husband, or whoever he was, had my arm in his grasp and was pulling it down between his legs.

"Are you insane?" I asked him.

"Don't make me look bad in front of these people Becky," Mike insisted. "I'm serious. It's not like it's something new to you."

I was in a state of shock as I allowed my hand to be placed on the bony little dick of this stranger, and I was even surprised at myself as my hand began jerking the guy off. My eyes were elsewhere, fixed as they were on the blonde who had my husband's cock in her fist, pumping it like there was no tomorrow.

All the while Mike was staring at the screen, her right hand squeezing my thigh as he got masturbated by this woman. I felt my new-found friend to my right reaching under my arm and grabbing my breast, and as he squeezed my tit I brought him to climax. His hot cum was oozing like lava onto the back of my hand as he came, and to his credit he was a gentlemen under the circumstances, taking a handkerchief and cleaning my hand afterward.

He brought my hand to his lips, kissing it lightly before rising and walking back through the theatre. Mike was making little sounds of his own, and when I looked down I could tell that he was coming himself.

Mike quickly got himself together and climbed over the blonde to the back of the theatre, but before I could get up to join him, the blonde slid over to the seat Mike had vacated.

"Hi baby," the woman said as she licked Mike's cum off the back of her hand. "Fun stuff, huh?"

I was speechless, and sat quietly while the woman finished cleaning Mike's mess off her.

"So you guys swing or what?" the woman said as she snuggled up next to me. "Your man's really well hung, and I'd like to get a little more familiar with him, if you catch my drift. Bernie's not anywhere near as blessed as your guy, but I could help take care of you, and trust me I could do things to you that you'd never believe possible."

The woman's hand then crept up and had my left breast in a vice-like grip, squeezing at it through my blouse and purring like a kitten.

"Mmmmm baby, you're so young and sweet and good enough to eat," she whispered just before getting up. "We'll let the boys work things out, but I really hope to see more of you."

Mike came back eventually, which was a good thing because I was unable to move. We sat silently for a minute before Mike spoke.

12