It's My Life: Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you think of that Becky?" Mike said with little effort to hide his enthusiasm.

"I think we should go home," was my response.

5. Home again.

"What the hell was that all about Mike?" I asked him after the front door closed behind us, breaking the silence that had existed since we left the theatre.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked. "Wasn't that incredible what happened back there?"

"Incredible? You had me jerk a total stranger off, and some bimbo does the same to you? What's incredible about that? Look at the front of your pants, for chrissakes!" I said as I waved at the wads of cum sprayed all over the front of him.

"C'mon Becky, don't tell me that you didn't get off on it," Mike said in a more sure voice then he had a right to use. "What was the harm done?"

"We're married for cryin' out loud!" I informed him.

"I know that!" Mike answered. "Something like that helps to spice things up between a couple, don't you think? It wasn't like we were cheating on each other or anything. We were both right next to each other, enjoying each other getting off."

"How do you figure that I got anything out of that?" I asked Mike.

"Tell me you didn't find it exciting, watching that woman jack me off?" Mike asked, and he read my silence as agreement.

"See, I told you!" Mike exclaimed proudly. "What happened after I left? I saw that she sat next to you."

"I don't know," I said as my emotions spilled out and I started sobbing.

"Just relax Becky," Mike said as he ran his hand through my hair. "What did she say babe? Tell me."

"She said that you were well hung, and wanted to get together with us again," I blurted out. "She wanted to know if we swung!"

"What did you say babe?"

"I didn't say anything Mike," I said. "I didn't know what the hell was going on!"

"What did she do?" Mike pressed on.

"She... grabbed my breast." I said, knowing immediately after I opened my mouth that it was the wrong thing to admit.

"Mmmmm, that sounds so good," MIke said. "Her husband said he was playing with your tits too. Did you like it? C'mon admit it, because he was crazy about you. I have their names and phone numbers, and he wants us to get together real soon. Did you play with her tits too? She looked like she had pretty big ones."

"Mike, I don't ever want to see those people again!" I said, and fell into his arms.

"Fine, fine," Mike said, as he guided me to the bedroom. "It doesn't have to be with them. We'll find another couple that's closer to our age, and you'll like it a lot more."

As we got to our bedroom and Mike began undressing me, I could feel by the pressing of his erection against my side that it was not going to be an early night. I asked him why there had to be anyone else, why we weren't enough for each other, but he ignored my question.

"Tell me what went through your mind, Becky," Mike said as he pulled my blouse over my head. "Tell me what it felt like when Daphne had your breast in her hand and was squeezing it. When she was making your nipples hard enough to cut glass, what were you feeling. When she was telling you what she wanted to do with you, what was your body saying Becky?. I want to know."

Looking back.

Who in the world would sit next to a couple at random and start doing these things to each other? I suppose anything is possible, but the answer to our little adventure was that it was no happy coincidence, as I would soon discover.

* * * * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading my story, and I welcome any and all comments.

12