It's My Party

Story Info
Mahdi finds a way to make his big brother stop ignoring him.
1.6k words
4.33
85.8k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S_Mage
S_Mage
11 Followers

Mahdi sat at the kitchen table, his knees pressed up to his chest. It was the one place in the house not filled with his brother's friends. Mahdi had turned eighteen on Wednesday, and since their parents were going to be away that weekend, his older brother Chris had promised to throw him a party. He'd been excited at the time, but now he couldn't fathom why.

He'd never been popular at school. The first strike was his name -- he could blame his parents for that, at least. Second had been his clothing style. The baggy clothes and dark colours that most boys wore had just never been appealing. And third, he was gay. If he'd had any hope of friends before, it was lost the day he came out. Now he was sitting quietly alone in the kitchen at his own birthday party, listening to the festivity going on outside the door.

That is, until a girl burst through the door, in the middle of shrill laughter. She suddenly stopped when she saw him. The door swung closed behind her, and she flexed her jaw awkwardly, he stared up at her through his reddish bangs.

"Aren't you...Chris' little brother?" She tried to sound friendly. Mahdi nodded. "Um..." she wobbled on her feet, "So isn't this your party? You don't look too happy about it." He didn't respond, so she continued, "Do you...do you want me to get your brother?"

"Yes, I'd like a word with him." Mahdi hoped his anger would come through in that statement; that the girl would convey it to her brother. "Tell him I'll be out back." He unfolded himself from the chair.

"Sure thing..." the girl slipped out of the kitchen, glad to be away from such an awkward atmosphere. She was very happy she wasn't Chris.

Mahdi pulled his sweater sleeves over his hands as he walked out onto the back porch. The air had a chill to it, but it wasn't cold. Maybe it was just because he was upset. He leaned on the railing, half anticipating and half dreading his brother's appearance. Chris shouldn't be mad at him for interrupting the party -- it was his party after all.

He heard the screen door swing open behind him, but didn't say anything until he heard it bang closed. He turned around.

Chris stood before him, looking ruffled. He clearly wasn't pleased about having to pander to his little brother. "Brittany said you wanted me...?" he sounded out of breath, but was still trying to look like the party could wait.

It didn't fool Mahdi. "So I guess my birthday was just an excuse for you to throw a party for your friends." He said in a low voice.

"What do you mean...? I told you I'm throwing you a birthday party." He gestured back at the din coming from the house, "What do you think all this is? Isn't it good enough?"

"You haven't even noticed I was sitting in the kitchen for the past two hours!" Mahdi's voice rose.

"You were? Damn Mahdi, I thought maybe this would be a good chance for you to make friends, but if you're just gonna..."

"Don't make this my fault" Mahdi hissed, stomping down the back steps to stand in the yard. Was Chris really taking that angle? His older brother Chris, who'd stayed an extra year in high school just so he could keep being popular and playing football. He had no idea what it felt like to have to try to make friends.

Behind him he heard Chris sigh, "Mahdi..." and the sound of footsteps slowly descending the steps. "I don't know what you want. Do you want me to ignore my friends and just hang out with you?"

Mahdi whirled around, "Yes, I do!" he finally admitted, hands balled into fists. He would probably regret being so needy once he woke up tomorrow, but in the heat of the moment, it was the right thing to say.

Chris leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets. "Don't be silly, you're eighteen now, you're not a kid. You don't need my attention all the-"

Suddenly there were no more words coming from his brother's mouth, because Mahdi had covered it with his own. Maybe this will make him pay attention, he thought. Chris didn't resist; he was too stunned. Mahdi kissed him deeply, almost to the point of using tongue, and when he pulled away, Chris stared at him in bewilderment. He was still pressed in close to his older brother, and he still didn't feel like Chris understood how serious he was.

"You can't ignore this." he quickly began undoing Chris' belt, his fly. Before he could stop himself, his hands were in his underwear, pulling out his brother's cock.

"H-hey what-!" Chris moved to push Mahdi away, but was stopped by the sudden feel of his brother's lips on the head of his penis. This was wrong, this was stupid. But it felt so good.

Mahdi took more of the shaft into his mouth. He pumped his lips up and down, listening to Chris' muffled gasps from above. He knew he wasn't thinking of anyone else. He sucked his brother sensuously, drawing it out. For his first time, he was doing pretty well. He let the cock slide from his mouth, saliva trailing down the shaft, and began to lick it up and down. "This is better than the party." He said softly, breath warm against the base of his brother's cock.

He didn't know if Chris heard him, but from above his brother's breathless voice said, "Mahdi, if I don't...I'm gonna come if you keep..." his brother couldn't help himself. He started to suck slowly on the head of Chris' penis, feeling himself getting hard from the soft moans from above. His brother put his hand lightly on the back of Mahdi's head, and he knew he had him. Chris wasn't going to stop this.

He sucked harder, his tongue tickling the tip, and felt his brother contract. Warm cum spilled into his mouth, his brother couldn't stifle his moan as he came. Mahdi was a little surprised, but he liked the tasted. He swallowed the cum, letting some trail away from his lips as he moved from his brother's dick.

He stood up slowly, looking into his brother's eyes. He could see the confusion, the aftermath of the orgasm that had been caused by his little brother. But he didn't expect what happened next. Chris pulled him close, his tongue finding its way into Mahdi's mouth. Mahdi felt himself getting harder inside his skinny jeans. But he embraced Chris, gasping and panting as they made out. Their tongues mingled, mixing saliva and cum with wet sounds. Mahdi's dick was so hard it hurt by the time Chris started unzipping his pants. He gasped at the feel of his brother's hand on his cock. Chris began stroking it as he pressed his mouth against the younger boy's. But Mahdi was almost too seized by pleasure to offer anything back. He was only a little surprised by what started to happen; the rest of him just screamed how much he wanted it.

Chris slipped down the back of his little brother's pants, underwear at all, and moved around behind him. Mahdi braced himself on the wall, almost unable to keep himself standing as his brother continued to stroke his dick. He felt something hard against his ass, and realized Chris had been so turned on he was able to get hard again. He wanted him so bad; he had to stop himself from begging Chris to just put it in already.

He gave a high-pitched little moan as he felt his brother enter him. Chris gasped from the tightness of Mahdi's ass; pushing himself deeper, the further he went he felt it become easier to fuck him.

"Oh god..." the younger brother moaned, feeling the cock slide faster and faster into his tight ass. His fingers clung to the wall as he tried to keep himself up. He wanted to come so badly. Chris had one arm around his waist, and the other hand on his dick, still pumping furiously in time with his thrusts. From the panting he heard behind him, he knew Chris couldn't last much longer either.

"I want you, to come in me," Mahdi gasped, feeling his orgasm welling up inside.

"Are you close?" his brother managed to get out, already starting to speed up.

"Mmmm..." Mahdi moaned in response, his cock already twitching under Chris' hand.

His brother slammed into him even harder, the desperate thrusts of a man about to blow his load. Chris pushed his cock into his brother all the way up to the base, and stayed deep inside him as he let out a moan.

Mahdi felt his brother's cum filling him, a warm, wet sensation, and couldn't hold back much longer. He cried out in pleasure, his own cum spilling down over Chris' hand. Chris stroked him a few more times, pumping the rest of his cum out and making him moan again. Slowly, he felt his brother's cock slide out of his ass, and felt the cum begin to drip into his pants. He turned around to face his brother as he came to the end of his orgasm, cum still dripping from his penis. Chris moved close for one last panting, deep kiss, their hot breath on each other's faces.

It was then that the gravity of what had happened struck Chris. I was suddenly very glad for the loud music of the house. He felt his hands covered in his little brother's cum and suddenly wanted very much to not have to deal with this.

"I'm gonna...end the party. Tell everyone to go home. Um..." without finishing, he turned around, zipping up his pants as he walked back into the house.

Mahdi leant against the wall, still dealing with the aftermath of the orgasm. At least his brother couldn't possibly ignore him now.

S_Mage
S_Mage
11 Followers