It's Never Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
164 Followers

Jason was very patient and gentle with her. Initially he could not penetrate her even though her pussy was wet because it was so small but he fingered her gently until she relaxed and his cock head was able to enter. She was so tight that she reminded him of having sex with a virgin.

When he finally was able to enter her for the first time, he heard her gasp and clutch him tightly, then shudder and moan. Her first orgasm came that quickly and he paused and waited for her to recover.

Slowly he stroked in and out of her tight pussy, gradually going deeper and deeper until his bloated balls came to rest on her ass.

He had to exhibit the utmost self-control because he so wanted to ram his big cock deep in to her and fuck her until his balls spewed their load.

Once he was all the way in, he stopped moving, savoring the feel of her tight pussy encasing his cock. The opening of her pussy grasped the thickness of his cock like a tight elastic band and he waited for it to ease its tension.

Even though her pussy burned slightly, she marveled at how good it felt.

Slowly he began moving inside of her and she started cumming again. It was if every movement he made inside her pussy triggered an orgasm.

Before the spinning orgasmic vortex ceased to allow her to descend to earth, he started to plough into her and she was off into another bone shattering kaleidoscopic excursion!

She heard a hoarse voice whimpering,

"Yes, yes, yes...." and realized that it was hers.

Her hips took on a life of their own and raised to meet his thrusts which became gradually more powerful.

Surprised, she heard herself beg,

"Oh God, Jason, fuck me!"

She heard him groan, felt his cock head swell inside of her and spasm and knew that he was coming soon. The euphoria of knowing that he wanted her so much that he was actually coming in her, coupled with the pulsing of his cock set her off into another more extended but less violent orgasm which rolled over and over into so many multiples that she almost lost consciousness.

He rammed his big cock deep into her now yielding pussy and kept it pressed deep inside of her. Her pussy relented and stretched as his cock jetted cum into her, bathing the nozzle of her womb. It seemed as if he came for a very long time.

When they had both recovered, they lay coupled together his cock still inside her, now not as hard but still big.

She held on to him, not wanting to relinquish his cock from the prison of her pussy and him from the lock of her thighs. She whispered to him that she was amazed that she had at least three orgasms and previously had never had more than one at any previous sexual interaction.

He chuckled and told her that he knew that she had all that pent up passion inside and he was glad to be able to release it. He kissed her soft lips, and this time she welcomed his tongue wishing that she never had to let it go.

When they finally separated, cum ran all out of her pussy, down between her ass cheeks and soaked the bed. She got up to go to the bathroom and more cum ran all down her thighs as she went in search of a towel.

She returned to the bed with a small towel tucked between her legs and cuddled up to him.

"You sure cum alot," she laughed.

"I've been saving up for you," he chuckled.

They lay in each other's arms enjoying the afterglow. As she lay next to him she looked at his cock and said,

"You really have a big cock, you know, did all that go up inside me?"

"No," he lied, "just the top half."

She laughed and said,

"If I had seen that cock before you put it in me, I wouldn't have let you. I don't want my pussy all stretched out!"

" He laughed and said, "Its too late now, you already had it in you."

"Yes," she said" "and the bad part is, I want it again, so I guess I'm going to just have to get used to being stretched out!"

He was so happy at how things went that he just hugged her. He kissed her ardently and her hand groped for his cock and begin to stroke it. To his surprise, it quickly began to harden again.

He positioned himself over her and she inserted him into her and he slid easily in and gently to the warm, wet depths of her welcoming pussy. Together they climbed another mountain to the stars!

When they parted that evening, her pussy was sore but it was a pleasant soreness for her, one she would welcome every time but he never said anything about what he thought about her lovemaking and she figured that perhaps it wasn't that great for him and since nothing too freakish had occurred he wouldn't want anymore.

Three weeks later he surprised her by asking her to spend another afternoon with him.

"I didn't think that you enjoyed it last time," she said.

"What? Woman, are you crazy? It was wonderful," he replied.

Her heart flipped and her pussy spasmed with joy.

"But you never told me how you felt after having sex with me," she said.

"I didn't think it was necessary," he replied, "I was just so happy that you had a good time."

"I'm glad that you did," she said, "I was afraid that I wasn't freaky enough for you."

"You were fine," he replied, "just keep on giving me that pussy just like you did and I'll always be satisfied."

Over the next six months, he opened up her sexual horizons. She was willing to try whatever he suggested and he fucked her in every position possible and wonder of wonders, her pussy flowed like the Nile. She didn't need any female lubricant anymore and she also discovered that she was multiorgasmic!

He loved her body and told her so often. He adored her breasts and even though they sagged slightly, they basically stood up good on her chest. For a woman of sixty she was magnificent!

He loved sucking her small, hard, peach colored nipples and they began to enlarge, a fact which caused her some consternation. She'd tell him that she didn't want her nipples to get too large to draw any attention from her husband but he kept right on sucking on them.

She exulted in his praise but complained that her nipples were beginning not only to get large but to poke out under her clothing unlike the past. He told her that he loved them that way.

She smiled and told him that if he wanted them that way, they would stay that way.

She also shared with him that she liked him to bite them and make them hurt a little but not too bad.

He complied whenever the made love and she blossomed like a fertilized rose. It pleased him to see her display searing passion and wantonness in their love making.

She was flabbergasted by his endurance and appetite for her and asked him one day if he really was sixty five years old.

He introduced her to all the things that hitherto she thought were "nasty." As agreed, she gave every one an honest try and discovered that she loved to do a lot of the things that her mother had taught her a nice woman shouldn't do!

He ate her pussy copiously until she became delirious, made her get on top of his cock and ride him and even encouraged her to suck it.

She discovered that she loved "talking nasty," that she enjoyed the feeling and taste of his big cock in her mouth and never tired of the taste of his cum. She sucked him whenever he presented Monsieur Henri.

He christened her pussy "Fatty" a named that she loved because she did have a fat pussy. The mons and lips were quite fat for so small a woman and she was ecstatic in his delight of her body.

In six months with Jason, she had experienced more sexual pleasure and variation than she had in the past forty years of her life and on top of it all, he made her feel desirable and wanted once again.

For her part, she loved his "nastiness" and enjoyed whatever he did to her, reciprocating fully.

As their relationship reached a high peak of sexual intensity, she declared that her husband notwithstanding, she was his to do with as he pleased. He was so happy with her as this was what he had always wanted from his woman and she had finally given it to him.

Over the next months of very intense love making, she realized that he had fucked her doggie style, on her stomach, on her side, even drilled deep into her body with her legs on his shoulders, an experience that terrified her as his cock felt like it was all the way up in her stomach! She had sucked his cock and loved it, he had eaten her pussy and she loved that too. She had ridden him like a cowgirl front and reverse and was even considering his veiled request to let him have her ass. It slowly dawned upon her that she had indeed become the freak that she had told him that she could never be....and she never uttered another word about how big her pussy had become. In fact she loved knowing that she now could take all of him!

During one torrid love making session, he repeatedly drove his cock deep and hard into her pussy in the throes of his orgasm. She cried out in pain shrouded passion as his cock battered her now battle tested cervix.

She came so hard that she squirted all over his balls and thighs soaking the sheets beneath her! Her pussy was soaking wet and lubricant was something that she obviously didn't need anymore!

At first she was embarrassed because she thought that she had inadvertently peed on herself until he explained to her that what she had done was "squirted," a phenomenon that some women enjoyed with deep orgasms.

"There is one more thing I want from you," he told her after a long and enjoyable session.

"What is it?" she inquired.

"I want your last virgin spot," he declared.

"You've already had everything, you have had my mouth, you have eaten me, I have sucked your cock, you even made me squirt, what else is there?"

She knew what he was referring to but she wanted to hear him say it.

" I want your ass," he whispered.

He had hinted about it for several weeks and she knew that he didn't know that she was actually considering giving it to him.

"Isn't that going to hurt?" she asked, "and why do you want me like that?"

"Because, no one else has ever been there," he responded "I want something that no one else has ever had from you, it will be special for me, all mine."

Her mind roiled with conflicting emotions. Anal sex was something that no other man had ever asked for and she had never ever considered and while she knew she could deny him nothing, sex in the butt was still "nasty" to her.

In addition, he did have a very big cock too and to her that meant pain. She didn't think that she could take him up her ass and for the first time she wondered if he was just too kinky for her and if she had bitten off more than she could chew.

"Trust me," he told her, " I won't hurt you." "You have loved everything else that I have introduced you to, I know that you will like this too."

She had to agree with him about enjoying everything else but she wasn't sure about anal sex.

"I don't know," she demurred, "I'm afraid that it will hurt too much."

"I'll prepare you," he said, "and if it hurts you too much, I'll stop."

"Let me think about it," she said.

She couldn't help but admit that as terrified as she was, the thought of his big cock stretching her ass as she gave up her last virgin hole excited her and because he was so special to her, she did want him to have her in a way that no other man ever had. Their sex life was so satisfying and exhilarating that she wanted to deny him nothing.

She also realized that their relationship wasn't only about sex. He would call her just to ask how she was doing, or ask her to meet him somewhere just to take her for a ride in his car or just to spend time with her. It wasn't unusual for him to take here to the beach just to talk and enjoy the roar of the waves abnd the spray of the ocean in their faces,

She grew to just love this man even though she knew that their personal situations couldn't change.

As she thought about his request she said to herself,

"No other man has ever made such a request of me, but I do love him" and she had to admit that the prospect of such a forbidden act inflamed her with passion.

A few days later as she was hanging up from one of his more salacious phone calls, she whispered,

"I haven't made up my mind yet but one of these times when we are making love, I might just whisper that my ass is ready for you."

Before he could respond, she hung up. He knew then that she would eventually give up her ass, so he never asked again but always kept a small jar of Albolene cream with him and a few finger cots ready. He had chosen Albolene because he had heard that it was water soluble and would dissolve into her tissues unlike Vaseline or petroleum jelly and minimize posible infections.

"Thank God, for the gay men," he thought as he had gleaned that information from an article by a gay man.

Six months later, as she crawled into bed with him and after they kissed she whispered,

"I'm ready."

At first he didn't know what she was talking about and seeing the quizzical look on his face, she continued,

"Today you can have what you asked for."

He kissed her ardently and she responded with equal passion. He went to his pants pocket, retrieved the cream and finger cots and rejoined her in the bed. He proceeded to suck and bite her long nipples, driving her into a frenzy, kiss his way down her stomach, spread her legs and lick her sweet pussy until she exploded into her first orgasm of the evening.

He worked her up again until she was panting with desire before he turned her over into a sixty nine position on her back, slipped between her thighs and pulled them under his armpits and she crossed them around his torso. This position like that of a baked turkey, spread her thighs apart and exposed her anus to his gaze him for the first time.

She was a little embarrassed at being in that position but also excited that he had her in such an open way, pussy lips ajar and anus spread open before him.

He licked all around her clitoris, sucked and rolled "Fatty's" fat lips in his mouth, while placing the finger cots on his thumb, middle, ring and pinkie fingers. He chose to use finger cots because he didn't want his finger nails to scrape her delicate anal tissues and cause anymore discomfort than was absolutely necessary.

He coated his middle finger with the slithery cream, lubricated it and gently painted her velvety brown bud. She couldn't stifle a feeling of embarrassment as he held her open where his eyes could see her ass so exposed. She had to admit that even though she was so exposed it made her feel wanton.

He started to massage her anus in a slow, circular motion, adding more lubricant ever so often as he continued to eat her pussy.

His flicking tongue and sucking lips drove the embarrassment from her mind and her loud gasps and quivering limbs signaled her climb to nirvana.

Sensing her impending orgasm, he gradually increased the pressure of his middle finger on her anus and when her orgasm hit and she shrieked in ecstasy, her anal sphincter gave way and his finger popped inside her.

"God, her ass is tight," he said to himself.

The sensation of his tongue in her pussy and his finger in her ass drove her wild. Her anal muscles clutched and released on his probing finger as she shuddered in orgasmic ecstasy.

Gently he slid his finger further and further into her ass gently circling it and slowly finger fucked her. She quaked with after shocks and stimulated by his probing tongue, came again.

By the time that she had regained her senses, he had switched fingers and inserted his lubricated cot covered thumb all the way up to his palm. The wide portion of the thumb served to stretch her open. She moaned softly as he kept gently pressing his thumb into her until he felt her anal muscles relax and loosen their grip.

He took his time with her probing and circling inside her anus. He replaced his thumb with his middle and ring fingers together and slowly inserted and moved them back and forth making sure not to pull them all the way out. Gently he pressed them all the way in and held them deep in her until he felt the musculature again relax. His fingers slipped deeper into her and he spread them apart until he felt that loosening feeling.

She was gasping with the feeling of anal distension but so far, no real pain. He added his pinky finger and slowly spread her sphincter wider. Finally the ligaments and muscles around here anus gave up and allowed him easy access.

He knew that she was now ready.

Liberally he lubricated his cock, especially around the head and put some additional lubricant inside and around her now loose anus, turned her on her left side so that she was spooning with him, her butt in his lap and as soon as he removed his fingers he pressed his cock to her still half opened anus asw he prepared to take her last vestige of virginity. She felt his fingers guiding his cock and tensed when she felt the big head lodge half way within her anal orifice.

"Relax, baby," he whispered in her ear.

She thought "that's easy for him to say."

He reached around and started to gently massage her nipples knowing they were her weak spots. She sighed and let her body go limp. The pressure of his turgid cock increased on her anus and just as it was beginning to get uncomfortable, the anal ring yielded and his cock head broke through to enter her. Her ass burned slightly and she felt so full!

He stayed still, just kissing the back of her neck and flicking her nipples with his fingers until her anus' grip on his cock softened. As her body grew accustomed to the new invasion she began to relax and breathe again.

Almost imperceptibly his cock slid deeper into her. He kept pausing, waiting and pressing into her gently until at last his balls kissed against the cheeks of her ass.

"Damn, she is tight," he thought, then realizing how tight her pussy was when he first took her, it made sense to him that her ass would also be tight.

To her, her ass felt stretched so far open that she thought it might never close again and he was so deep in her that her tummy felt compressed.

Yet it was a wonderful feeling somehow and he exulted in knowing that she had given him what he had so badly wanted.

It had hurt a little but it really wasn't too bad. They stayed joined together, his big cock buried deep in her ass and gradually she relaxed.

Her stomach muscles soon eased and her anus loosened its death grip on his cock. Besides the strained feeling she had little real pain, except for a slight burning sensation.

He remained immobile in her for a while, waiting for her body to relax. She waited for more pain but none came.

Slowly the tightness in her anus dissipated and she began to feel a gentle pulsing in her ass and realized that he had begun slowly pressing into her and releasing. She closed her eyes and enjoyed this new sensation.

Before she knew it, she had picked up his rhythm and was moving with him. The pulse became a beat, the beat became a rhythm, the rhythm a stroke and when she caught herself, her asshole was quivering like jelly, his cock was pistoning in and out of her ass and she was cumming!

"Fuck my ass, baby, it's yours," she growled and he did just that.

She loved the feel of the big cock reaming her ass, knowing that he had taken him and he her!

Euphoria spread all through her body as she felt him plunge repeatedly deep into her entrails. She felt the tell tale swelling of his cock head and knew that he was getting ready to come.

His cock head enlarged so big that she thought that she would burst, then when she began to fear real pain, he exploded and searing jets of his sperm spewed into her rectum assailing the now no longer virgin chamber and coating its walls with a soothing balmy elixir.

This sent her into another orgasmic haze as her anus quivered and she gasped and shook. He growled fiercely in her ear and his cock squirted and squirted, filling her rectum with so much cum, squeezing every last drop of it into her and what his cock couldn't expel, she involuntarily milked with her anal sphincter.

coollvr1
coollvr1
164 Followers