It's Never Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

My mother finally spoke. "We have run into her several times while in the mall. She is always very nice. She has a beautiful daughter and now owns that travel agency at the end. I also know that she is not married. I don't know what happened, but her mother retired and is taking care of the little girl while Jennifer and Diane run the travel agency. I really like her Dennis. Every time we meet her she has nothing but good things to say about you and asks about you every time."

"Well... I can't talk about it. It's too personal and painful."

My family just looked at me and didn't push it. We had been thru this once before.

I knew that I had caught Jennifer fever again and it was going to take a long time to get over it.

6 months later, June

I had just completed another delivery of one of my software projects and was returning from a couple of drinks celebrating when I ran into the girl I had been dating, Sarah. She was knocking on my front door. "Oh, there you are. I wanted to come over, but you weren't answering your cell or home phones."

"I think my cell is dead. C'mon in." I opened the door and we went inside. Sarah was a very nice person and I liked her. We had good sex, too. But she wanted to move into a deeper relationship and after seeing Jennifer at Christmas I knew that I couldn't have a permanent relationship with this woman until I was for sure over Jennifer.

She moved into my arms and kissed me. She seemed a little drunk. I was horny and sex with her was always fantastic. I was a little drunk too, so I picked her up and carried her to my bed. She giggled.

"Oh, mister, whatever are you going to do to this poor little girl?"

I smiled. "Well, honey, I have to give you a check up. You need to take off all your clothes and then I have a probe that I will have to use to check some of your orifices."

She laughed. "Hmmm. I like having my orifices probed."

I put her down and stripped her. I took off my own clothes quickly, too. Damn, I wanted to fuck her.

I looked down at her voluptuous little body. She was a curvy girl, with nice hips, large tits, a small waist, and dark hair. Her eyes were startlingly blue, standing out against her blue-black hair. Her nipples and lips were a little darker than some women with light skin, but that set her off again, too. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, sucking on her tongue, groping her tits. I slowly kissed my way down her cheekbone and across her neck, all the while tugging on her nipples. She was already breathing hard, almost panting. I moved to suck and nibble on a nipple and ran my hands down to her dark outer-lipped pussy. She was starting to get wet, but I still spent plenty of time on her nipples. They were so sensitive that I could get her almost to orgasm just sucking on them. Finally I moved to her pussy and went straight in. I peeled back her outer lips and ran my tongue thru the inner ones. Now she started moaning and squirming. I placed a finger at her entrance and pushed. It went right in. I moved up and started dragging the rough part of my tongue over her clit, again and again. I knew that that drove her nuts. She was moaning loudly now. I put a second finger in and was lapping and nibbling at her clit. I knew she was close and she started tensing. I suddenly stopped and she looked up like I was stealing candy from a baby. I moved up, placed my dick at her entrance as she watched closely, and buried it. She groaned and when I hit her pubic bone and rubbed against her clit she orgasmed. I went slow for a minute and then started pounding her.

She started whimpering. "Oh, yes... fuck me Dennis... fuck me... shit... oh,fuck... fuck... fuck... FUCK!!" Her orgasm was amazing this time and she was shaking and her pussy was quivering all over my dick and I buried myself one last time and came. I spurted and spurted until it felt like I was bone dry. Even my mouth was dry. I slowly withdrew and collapsed on the bed next to her. She was panting and I was still working on catching my breath.

She turned and looked at me closely. Without saying a word she got up and went to the bathroom. I rolled off the bed and padded into the kitchen to get some water.

When I came back with some water bottles she was getting into bed, apparently spending the night. That was not unusual and it was late, so I crawled in next to her and we were asleep in no time. I woke up about 9am, unable to sleep any later even after staying up late. I rolled out of bed and left Sarah there sleeping. I started making some scrambled eggs and bacon when she came out of the bathroom already dressed.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

She turned to me and stared. "What's her name?"

I looked up, trying to follow that leap of logic. "Who?"

"The woman who is still in your head that won't let you move on and commit to me. Don't lie; I can feel her like she's in the room with us."

I looked down and away from her. I couldn't look at her pleading eyes. "Jennifer."

"When did you meet and break up?"

"We were together a year in college and broke up right when I moved here six years ago last Christmas."

There was silence. I looked up and she was staring at me. "Six... fucking... years?" She was shocked. "You're still carrying around a flame for her? Jesus, I guess I'd better move on. If you can't by now, there's no hope for us".

"I'm sorry. I ran into her in a mall this past Christmas and can't get her out of my head. I've always loved her. We broke it off because of something that came between us, but I can't get past it." By now I could barely keep from breaking down.

She walked up to me. "Then what are you doing without her? Why aren't you pursuing her if she still drives you that nuts? What the fuck, Dennis?"

The tears started coming and she held me for a couple of minutes. Finally, she pulled away. "I gotta go. You need to either get over her or go get her. You can't live like this. I would love to be with you, but I can't live with her in your head."

I looked up at her and gave her a weak smile. "Since when did you become such an adult and dispenser of advice?"

She tried to laugh, but it never got there. "I don't know, but I have to get out of here." She turned and headed out the door. She opened it and standing there, ready to knock was Jennifer. They were both stunned into silence and I was staring. Sarah looked back at me, saw my face, then back at Jennifer. She held out her hand. "Sarah."

Jennifer looked from me back to Sarah. "Jennifer, glad to meet you."

I could see Sarah look her up and down. "Figures." And she pushed her way past Jennifer and left.

Jennifer stood there, waiting and staring. I was still gaping. She gave me one of her patented smiles. My breath caught. I tried to be nice, realizing my thinking on this had changed. "Oh, I'm sorry. Please come in."

Jennifer entered and looked around. She looked over at me cooking breakfast. "Oh, god, that smells good. I left home at 4 this morning to come here. Is there still some left?"

"Yeah, sure, Sarah and I never started."

"Ummm. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to interrupt anything with your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend." I almost said 'not after seeing you', but held it back.

I changed the subject. "The scrambled eggs are ready. Grab the plates there."

She picked up the plates on the table and we ate in an awkward silence. I tried not to watch her, and every time I looked up, she was staring at me. Finally, we finished and I picked up the plates and put them away.

When I turned around from the sink she was standing right in front of me. She leaned in and kissed me and I melted into her arms. I couldn't stop myself. I kissed her hard and her body felt so right in mine. Her lips tasted just like I remembered, she smelled the same, and I knew I was lost again.

Somehow we made it into the bedroom. The bed was unmade and she just pushed the sheets aside. She stripped off quickly and I only had on a robe which was immediately discarded. She lay down and I stared. The woman had not changed a bit. She was the most gorgeous creature on the planet and she was back in my bed. I didn't know where to start, but she handled that.

"Dennis, please just fuck me. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. I haven't been fucked in three years."

I was getting hard pretty quickly so I lay down on top of her, my dick between her legs and kissed her again. Her kisses and the way she used her tongue could always make my dick stand up like a fucking railroad spike. I was hard in no time and I pushed it forward. She reached down and placed it into her opening, which was getting wet. I rubbed it around and got the head wet and then started inserting it into her. She groaned.

"Oh, fuck, Dennis. I have been dreaming about this for 6 years."

Really? I started fucking her hard. At that point I couldn't tell if I was taking out my anger on her cunt, or wanted to make it mine again. I just kept fucking her. She was holding on for dear life now as I pounded hard. She screamed out her orgasm and I just kept pounding, looking for mine. Finally I came, hard, and collapsed on top of her.

I rested there for a moment and then rose up and looked at her. She would not meet my eyes. I rolled off to the side. She started crying lightly. I kissed her left eye, then her right, tasting her salty tears. I wanted to protect her now. I had been so wrong all along. I should have talked to her about it. I should have at least given her a chance. I loved her so much it hurt.

She suddenly started pushing me away. She was struggling to do it quickly so I immediately rolled back onto my back. She stood up. What?

She looked down at me. "I really needed a good fuck, thank you, but I came here for something else and just got carried away."

Well, that didn't make me feel any better. "Perhaps we'd better leave the bedroom." I was afraid I was falling again, into the abyss that I had never really been able to climb out of. I was heading back to the bottom.

She agreed by just grabbing her clothes and heading into the living room. I got up and put my robe on and went into the other room. I watched her get dressed, which was just as sexy as when she got undressed. Fuck, what the hell was going on?

She started pacing. "Look, I really didn't come here for that, but I needed it. I'm sorry."

I wanted to hold her and comfort her, but she kept pacing, moving away from me. "I'm not sorry. I'm glad we made love again. Please, stop moving around."

"I can't. I'm not here for me. I have something to tell you that you may not like." She stopped pacing and turned and looked at me. I sat down. "It's something I tried to tell you a long time ago, but decided that I had to bear it alone." I stared, not sure what was happening. "You met Angela. Well... she's sick. She has what is called aplastic anemia. The doctors are recommending a bone marrow transplant and I don't match up well." She looked at me. I was still confused.

"And...?"

"The doctors want to check the marrow of the father." She looked at me, the tears starting to run down her face.

I stared. What was she saying? "Are you... I mean are you telling me...."

"Yes, you are Angela's father." At that she broke down, sobbing hard, collapsing on the nearest chair. She held her hands in her face while I stared, trying to understand what had just happened. I thought about that beautiful little girl with the ice cream cone. She was so full of life and just getting started with it. My heart was full of love and at the same time breaking for both of them.

There was only one thing I could do. I had to make it up to her. The 6 years we spent apart was enough. I would do anything for her in that moment. I went over and kneeled in front of Jennifer. She refused to look up. I gently reached under her hands to push her chin up so that she would look at me. "She is my daughter, my flesh and blood. She is a gorgeous little girl and I will do whatever she needs, anything, anything at all."

Jennifer looked into my eyes for a second, studying me closely, and then launched herself from the chair around me, crushing me in her hug as she continued to sob, thanking me for everything. After what seemed like an hour, she was able to release me and compose herself. She went into the bathroom and got some tissues, blew her nose and cleaned herself up a little. She took about 10 minutes and then came back in as the professional, protective, single mother. Her eyes were red, her makeup non-existent, but she was standing tall again, the proud mother trying to save her child and in that moment she became my hero. She had raised this girl all by herself, never asking for anything, but had been hit with a mother's worst nightmare; the possibility of losing a child slowly, to a bad disease. I didn't know how it could be so, but I loved her more than ever.

"It's not positive that you will be a good donor, but we are looking elsewhere and we need to see if you are. You are the best choice right now, so you'll have to be tested and then the procedure performed. If it works, there's about an 85% chance she can lead a normal life. We'll have to do it at the Children's Hospital in St. Louis. That's where she is and I can take her home whenever she's up to it." She turned to look at me directly and said much more softly. "Sorry about the sexual attack in there. I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty about not helping when I asked. I just... I mean...." She stopped and looked at me. "I just need your help this one time."

I smiled at her. "You really think that I'm going to let you go again? I've loved you my whole life. My friend who just left pointed out to me that I could never have another relationship as long as I could not get over you. Now I know. I don't want to get over you. I want to be with you, with whatever that requires. I'm not sure what will happen with Angela, but I want to be in your lives."

She teared up again, but fought them off. She stared directly at me. "We'll see. I've never gotten over you either, but I'm not sure we can be together after what we've been through. You and I will have to work hard at it, but only after I save my daughter."

"Don't you mean OUR daughter?"

"You have to earn that right. Right now you just happen to be the sperm donor from the past."

That hurt, but I remembered her calls to me; the pain, the pleading tones, the sorrow. "I'm sorry. I can't imagine what you must have gone through, calling me and wanting to tell me. I wanted to pick up the phone but was too full of pride to admit that I wanted you anyway."

"Okay, enough of this. We need to call the hospital and make arrangements for this. I want my daughter back."

So we did. I got some time off work and made the bone marrow donation. It turns out that I was a pretty good match.

Back to present day

I walked out of the bathroom, my tie in place. I was in my new house and everything had been completed in time for the ceremony. It was being conducted in my back yard.

I had worked hard to patch my relationship with Jennifer. I had moved to St. Louis, was working for a new company, had built this house not too far from her, and we eventually returned to two happy people who loved each other without limits. Her response to my proposal had been less an emotional eruption and more a 'What the fuck took you so long?".

I walked down to the kitchen and the caterer was busy getting everything ready. Diane came around the corner. "Hey, handsome." She called me that although I doubt I qualified. "You ready to get hitched?"

I smiled. "Let's do this."

Around the corner came Angela. They had given her a 90% chance of having a full life. Her disease hadn't been as bad as some of the others and she was showing no signs of it right now. Thank god. She was dressed up as the flower girl for the wedding between me and her mother. She turned to me and smiled. My heart swelled. "Daddy!" She ran to me to give me a hug. Damn, I loved the sound of that!

We all got into positions and then came the bride. She came down the stairs from the house, dressed in the most beautiful wedding gown I had ever seen. It made her look regal. She turned toward the altar and smiled at me. My breath caught.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers
12