It's Nice to Be Included

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,684 Followers

"How come you aren't going in with Monica?" I asked. "Don't you usually travel together?"

He shrugged. "She told me she had to pick you up after school and my last class ends like half an hour too late."

"That's too bad. You might get lonely without her," I said, taking a second attempt at getting a reaction.

"I think I'll manage somehow," he replied in a perfect deadpan.

He finished eating and left the room before I got a chance to say anything else. My failure irked me slightly, despite it being what I expected, and I actually started looking forward to whatever Monica had planned for later. If nothing else, I was sure it would get a reaction out of David. My older sister was better at that sort of thing than I was.

****

Just like she said she would be, Monica was there to pick me up at the end of my school day. She was even early and was already waiting for me when I made it to the parking lot.

"Hey little sis," she greeted me. "Ready for some fun?"

"Ready as I can be," I said.

"Oh don't worry, it won't be anything unpleasant. I swear, you seem to think I'm going to murder you or something."

"Well I didn't until now."

Monica giggled happily as she started driving us home. She was certainly in a good mood, almost bouncy, and that could end up being either good or bad for me. I wasn't sure which yet.

The whole way home I kept expecting her to tell me what the plan was. She seemed so excited that I didn't think she'd be able to keep quiet, but she did. When we made it home I finally gave in and asked.

"So what are we going to do?"

Monica just smiled enigmatically at me, but as I suspected she really did want to tell me and she broke down moments later.

"We're going to paint our toenails," she said.

Whatever I might have imagined, that was not it. I stared at her in disbelief, but she ignored me and hummed cheerfully to herself as we made our way inside.

"Okay, I get it," I said. "You've gone insane right? This whole thing where I thought you had everything figured out, it's only because you literally don't understand reality anymore. Am I close?"

Monica burst into another fit of giggling before regaining some control.

"No, seriously though," she said. "'Cept it's gonna be a little different from normal. That's why we needed to get here before David. We need some time to get our outfits picked out."

"Outfits... for painting our nails."

"Right."

"My theory is still looking pretty good you know."

"Oh give it a chance. It's not as crazy as you're making it out to be."

I gave my sister the benefit of the doubt and followed her to my room. She immediately started rummaging through my clothes drawers while I watched with a bemused interest.

"So I'm thinking this'll be more fun if we match," she said. "Black's probably the easiest colour shirt to go with, I know I've got one that will work."

She held up a black t-shirt from my shirt drawer for my approval.

"Uh, okay. Whatever," I said, unable to muster the same enthusiasm over the choice since I had no idea why it even mattered.

I took the shirt from Monica and she went back to her search.

"Then we're gonna need panties. That's a little trickier but let's just see what you've got."

"They need to match too?" I asked, suddenly getting a glimpse of where this was going.

"Well, like I said, I think it's better if they do. It'll have more of an effect," she explained. "Ooh, how 'bout these red ones? I've got a pair pretty close to them."

She showed me a pair of red panties, one of the pairs I owned that I thought of as a bit sexier than my everyday underwear. I was a bit hesitant, but took them from her as well.

"Alright, put those on and I'll go get changed too," Monica instructed.

"Okay, but what am I supposed to wear with them? Like pants or a skirt or what?"

The grin my sister gave me was very nearly what I'd call evil.

"That's it," she said. "It's up to you if you wear a bra I suppose, but I'm not going to."

"Wait, no, what? I can't do that."

"Sure you can. I'll be right there wearing the same thing, it'll be fine. But," she said, briefly turning serious, "if you really don't want to, then we won't. It is still up to you."

As soon as she gave me the choice my protests died away. It wasn't that I didn't want to do it necessarily, the more I thought about it the more I decided she might be right about it being fun, but I still wasn't entirely convinced. I wasn't the one used to David seeing me naked after all.

"You're gonna look hot you know," Monica encouraged me. "You definitely don't need to worry about that. Between the two of us we might just be able to break our brother. He won't be ready for it." She leaned closer. "I promise if you do this then I'll do something special for you later."

I shivered a little at the thought. Maybe I couldn't be sure that David would be at all interested in me, but I knew for certain what my sister's intentions were toward me. I'd been remembering the feeling of her kissing me off and on all day and had been secretly hoping she'd do it again.

"Okay," I said just barely loud enough so Monica could hear.

"Awesome! Alright, get to it we're running out of time."

She dashed off to her room while I slowly undressed and put on my 'outfit'. I spent a few minutes examining myself in my mirror afterward, trying to decide if I really did look hot. I passed on a bra as Monica suggested, and though my boobs weren't quite as big as hers, my t-shirt was tight enough that you'd have to be blind to miss them. My panties didn't cover enough of my butt for me to be comfortable wearing them with nothing else below the waist, but for the purposes of looking sexy I supposed they were doing a pretty good job.

When Monica returned she seemed to approve of my look just as I expected she would. She was indeed wearing more or less the same as I was and we actually matched better than I thought we would. She made me stay in front of the mirror where I already was while she threw my hair in a quick ponytail, which I belatedly noticed she had done to herself already.

"There, we're like twins now," she said, moving to stand beside me.

"If you say so."

We weren't quite that identical, not with my sister having both a half-inch on me and a slightly fuller figure in general, but we might have passed a casual inspection if we had to.

"Close enough anyway," she said. "Now come on, let's get started."

We made a small detour so Monica could grab some nail polish, then went straight out onto the back deck. It was a nice day so I didn't really mind being outside, except I felt kind of exposed even though no one would be able to see us without coming in the driveway. I was directed by my sister to sit in a deck chair directly across from her, and quickly had one of her feet placed in my lap.

"Now you paint my nails," she instructed. "Slowly, we're not in a hurry here. If David takes too long getting home we'll probably need to take a break so we don't finish too soon. It's better if it looks like we've started already though."

"And what is this accomplishing exactly?" I asked, even as I chose a colour for her.

"It's mostly just a pretext for not wearing pants," she admitted. "Don't want to accidentally get out pant legs dirty do we?"

I rolled my eyes. "He's not gonna buy that."

"Sure he will. Enough for our purposes anyway. It's not like he's going to want to question it."

Whatever doubts I still had, by now I was committed. If only because my chance for backing out without looking like a wuss had passed. There was always the possibility that David wouldn't even come straight home and I wouldn't have to deal with that eventuality, but part of me just wanted to get it over with.

As it turned out I had almost finished with Monica's first foot when the sound of a car pulling in announced David's arrival. I turned just enough to make sure it was him and was promptly scolded and told not to look like I cared who it was.

"Hey," Monica called as soon as our brother had exited his car. "Come up on the deck here for a minute."

David might have come this way anyway rather than going to the front door if he had seen us, but if he chose not to it would have ruined the whole 'plan', such as it was.

"Hey girls, what you up to?" he called back, sounding like he was heading toward us.

"Just doing our nails," Monica replied.

"That's why I couldn't get a drive with you today?" David asked, amusement heavy in his voice. "You guys needed to-"

He abruptly cut himself off and I could only assume it was because he'd finally gotten close enough to see what we were wearing. Monica did a brilliant job of acting like there was absolutely nothing unusual going on, whereas I felt like I'd give it away instantly if he saw my expression. With my back to him I still had a moment or two to try and put on a decent poker face.

"What?" Monica asked when David didn't continue. "Why are you looking so stunned?"

"No reason," he said after a slight hesitation. "But why are both half-naked?"

"Duh, to keep our pants clean."

It could have been the stupidest question in the world the way my sister reacted.

"You couldn't have just rolled up the legs a bit?" David persisted.

"Does it matter?" Monica said. "Not like there's anyone around to care 'cept maybe you. You don't mind do you?"

"No. Whatever. Just didn't expect it," he mumbled.

"Good. You can come join us for a bit then. We can do your nails too if you want."

David declined on the offer, but he did pull over another chair and sat beside us. I was almost done on Monica's other foot, but with my brother now in my line of sight I was suddenly having a much more difficult time focusing on what I was doing. My gaze kept flicking up toward him to see where he was looking. He seemed to mostly be trying to surreptitiously check out Monica's lower half without me noticing, but sometimes he also seemed to be checking me out. I didn't know if that made it better or worse.

Finally I finished my sister's last toe and she raised her foot slightly to examine it.

"Perfect," she announced. "Now give me one of yours."

I sheepishly leaned back in my chair and gave her my right foot. I felt more on display now, though it was hard to gauge David's reaction since he now knew I wasn't distracted and would be more likely to catch him watching me, or even Monica.

"Here, make yourself useful and hold this for me," Monica said, handing a bottle of nail polish to David.

He scooted closer and did as requested, holding the bottle for her. That just seemed silly to me since it would only make it harder for her, but he apparently didn't realize that. It didn't take me long to figure out that in his new position David was now naturally looking almost directly at me and Monica obviously planned it that way.

Though neither of us would openly admit it, I was pretty sure both David and I were kind of embarrassed at the situation and didn't want the other to know. My brother tried to pretend like he was indifferent toward my semi-nudity, and I tried to pretend like I didn't see his eyes constantly shifting to my panties, then jerking away. Embarrassed or not though, I could tell the difference between a guy who was weirded out by his little sister doing something strange and a guy who didn't want his interest to be noticed. This was definitely a case of the latter.

Monica threw the occasional discreet wink or secretive smile my way when she was sure David wouldn't catch it. Partly it was probably to signify that she too had noted the success of her plan, but also I suspected because she was just enjoying the view as well.

The combined attention of my two siblings was getting to me and, despite my silent protests, my body reacted to it. Like it or not, I was getting horny. It wasn't an uncontrollable wave of desire or anything, but it was enough to make me hope desperately that it wouldn't get too much worse and become noticeable. As much as I didn't think I was actually getting soaking wet, I didn't trust my panties to be able to absorb very much without showing it. I was in an odd situation of being increasingly terrified that a wet spot might appear at any moment, and certain that if one did it'd just result in a vicious cycle of turning me on even more since I'd be attracting more attention.

I breathed a small sigh of relief when Monica finally switched feet, since having my left leg up blocked my crotch at least slightly. That small reprieve lasted only until I saw the corner of her mouth twitch upward when our eyes met briefly. She wasn't going to leave things well enough alone.

"So what do you think David?" Monica asked.

He jumped a little, as if startled out of his thoughts.

"About what?"

"About our toes obviously. What else would I be talking about?"

He gave her a dirty look, apparently having caught on that he knew her question hadn't been as innocent as that.

"They look good," he said.

"Good," Monica replied like she was satisfied by the answer.

I knew better though, and since unlike David I was in position to look for it I could practically see her waiting until he was off-guard again.

"As long as we're on the subject of looking good though," she began, playing the question as little more than an afterthought, "what do you think of this look for us?"

"Are we talking about your nails still?" David asked, sounding resigned to getting a response he didn't want to hear.

"No. I'm talking about, like, the bare legs mainly. I mean, you should feel these," Monica said as she ran a hand along the length of my leg that she could reach. "I thought mine were smooth but our baby sister just has the softest skin ever. And she looks so adorable like this. I almost want to take her to bed and hug her like a big teddy bear all night."

Without being able to see it, I could sense my face reddening. David was definitely going to know something was up now if he didn't already.

"I'll pass," he said in response to Monica's offer of feeling my legs. He also wouldn't look at me at all now.

"You sure? I just saw you looking and assumed you were thinking the same thing I was."

At that point I nearly said something, but David beat me to.

"I just remembered I've got something I need to do," he said, rising abruptly and quickly entering the house.

Monica and I both watched him go, then I whirled back on my sister.

"Dammit Monica," I hissed.

"What? I'd say we were pretty successful."

"Yeah maybe, but you just made it weird at the end. What's he gonna think now?"

She gave me an extremely smug, not mention annoying, smirk.

"I think you saw that bulge in his pants when he stood just as well as I did. He liked what he saw, and that was you. We can proceed however we want from here."

I wished I had a counter for that, but I'd seen the same thing Monica did. And even if I hadn't, there was no denying the reaction I'd been picking up from him the whole time he'd been sitting with us.

"Still didn't have to be so obvious about it," I mumbled.

"I was just teasing. That was the whole point after all. Or part of the point." She stood up and stretched, purposefully showing off her body to me. "I take it you're not too mad at me to let me keep my promise."

"Promise?" I said blankly.

"I said I'd do something special for you," she prodded.

"Oh, right. What's that exactly?"

"I think you can guess."

I had a pretty good idea what she was getting at, except for the specifics. The thing was, if I refused her at this point I was just going to end up locking myself in my room and masturbating anyway. The only reason not to go with Monica was the lingering doubts I had as to whether that was really what I wanted. It was hard to hold on to those when I already had an idea how good she could make me feel though.

I allowed her to take my hand and lead me to her bedroom. As soon as she had the door closed behind us she was on me, kissing me and reaching around to grab my butt. I was overwhelmed by her enthusiasm and could do little more than return her kiss as best I could and take an occasional step back as her constant pushing forward threatened to knock me over.

All at once I ran out of room and ran into Monica's bed, tripping on it and landing on the mattress with a small bounce. I giggled like a maniac at my own fall, releasing some of my anticipatory tension while my sister just smiled and shook her head at my foolishness.

"What am I going to do with you?" she said.

"I dunno," I said. "I thought you knew."

"I suppose I do. I know what I want to do anyway."

She knelt down beside the bed, right by my legs where they dangled over the edge. My knees were pried apart about as far as they would comfortably go, allowing Monica a close look at my panties.

"You're not going to need much work to get excited are you?" she said. "I don't think there's much more I can do."

I didn't dare look to see if she actually could tell how turned on I was or if she was just guessing based on my behaviour. I had to briefly close my legs partway as she slowly pulled my panties down and off, leaving my pussy naked and eagerly awaiting some attention.

"Ooh, I was right," Monica said. "You're so wet already."

The sudden touch of her fingers on my pussy was like a small electric shock and I arched my back in pleasure at the sensation. Very soon Monica had to actually forcibly restrict my movements with her free arm as I wriggled involuntarily under her treatment. I couldn't help it, I needed release and the idea that it was going to come from my older sister was just so new and exciting.

"Hold still baby, I'll take care of you quick okay," Monica said.

"Can't help it," I said.

"I know, just try."

I did my best to keep still, and was rewarded not only with increased activity from Monica's fingers, but also from her tongue flicking over the top of my pussy and just barely brushing my clit. My sister was no beginner to sex with another girl, I became sure of that within only a few moments. When she kissed me that could translate easily enough from kissing a guy, but the skill she showed at getting me off had to come from some other experience. It might simply have been messing around with one of her friends at some point, I'd heard of that sort of thing happening but had never felt the urge to try it myself. Now I kind of regretted not giving it a chance.

"Oh god," I moaned, pressing Monica's head against my crotch with one hand.

She gently pulled my hand away, though didn't stop licking or fingering me with her free hand as she did. I took the hint and kept my hands to myself after that. If she wanted to be in control that was fine by me, as long as she kept doing what she was doing.

Monica easily got two fingers inside me, I doubted I put up much resistance to the intrusion, and as soon as she did I had the additional sensation of being finger-fucked to contend with. She could easily have me cumming in hardly any time at all with the combined assault she inflicted on me, and that seemed to be exactly her goal. Her movements only intensified until her tongue barely left my clit and her hand hit my pussy roughly with every thrust of her fingers. There was no way she could keep up that pace for long, but fortunately she didn't have to.

When I masturbated, I always had plenty or warning before I came and could stretch it out indefinitely if I wanted to. With my sister doing the work instead, I had almost no warning. There were only a brief few seconds between sensing my approaching orgasm and it hitting, not nearly enough time to stop it even if I had any reason to want to.

I came hard on my sister's talented tongue and fingers, and it took all the concentration I had left to make sure I stayed relatively quiet throughout. Not silent, that was out of the question, but hopefully not loud enough to alert anyone outside the room.

Xarth
Xarth
14,684 Followers