It's Nice to Be Included

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's good isn't he?" Monica said, reading my facial expression perfectly.

"Mm-hm," I agreed.

"Just wait, it gets better."

She was right. As he grew more comfortable with me and my reactions, David's ability to touch me in just the right places grew to a level of near-perfection. His fingers ran up and down my pussy lips, never quite going inside, while his tongue did amazing things with my clit. I wasn't sure what exactly it was that he was doing to produce the effect on me, possibly it was a mixture of things since he kept switching pressure and tempo with no pattern I could discern.

I came much faster than I expected to, letting out a gasp that was as much surprise as it was pleasure. My experienced brother gave me a short break after that, leaving my clit mostly alone for a minute or two while he continued stroking the sides of my pussy. When he thought I was ready he started up again, building up to an even more intense pace than before. I didn't think I lasted any longer this time, but I did see it coming sooner and was more prepared when my second orgasm hit. It hit me harder this time and I thrashed around a bit, unable to make out the words that Monica was saying even though I could see her lips moving above me.

"What?" I asked stupidly.

"Nothing," she said, smiling at me in a very motherly kind of way. "Just relax."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

Monica slipped her legs out from under my head, replacing them with a pillow. It wasn't really the same, but I knew my chances of getting her to come back weren't good. Not with the looks her and David were giving each other. I'd had my turn, now it was theirs.

They helped each other remove their remaining clothing, hardly taking any time at all to do so. There was a clear lust in their eyes for each other, not to mention David's blatant erection confirming his state of arousal. Being recently sated, it wasn't quite as fascinating to me as it might otherwise have been, but I still watched with a detached interest as my brother climbed on top of my very willing sister.

Taking care of me must have been more than enough foreplay for them as penetration happened as soon as they were in the right position for it. David sunk easily into Monica's pussy accompanied by a satisfied purr from her. There was an urgency to their movements as David began thrusting rhythmically and Monica rocked back in time with him, but also a level of synchronization with each other that prevented any awkward fumbling or missteps.

However serious or fleeting David's previously confessed fears on the issue were, I didn't think there was any real danger in his and Monica's relationship. I could see the love between them as though it was circled with a big red marker as they alternated kissing and staring into each other's eyes. It was that particular love that was unique to them and I knew might never be for me, but that was okay. I didn't want to get between them. I could have plenty of fun without our relationships changing any more than they already had.

The more I watched my siblings' love-making, the more my previously satisfied horniness slid back toward being unsatisfied. It was hard not to get turned on again watching two people fuck about a foot and a half away, let alone when they were my own brother and sister. I idly fingered myself a little as the show went on, but refrained from full-on masturbating.

The inevitable eventually happened, David cumming shortly after Monica, and was followed by the two of them lying tangled together in their afterglow. It was a beautiful sight, two lovers oblivious to anything except each other. I may as well not have been there anymore, and I decided it probably was actually about time to leave them alone.

"Where you going?" David mumbled sleepily as he saw me get up.

"Come back," Monica added, holding her arm out to me. "Stay with us."

It was a genuine offer, I could see they really did want me to stay and I wouldn't just be in the way, but I'd made up my mind about a few things.

"Maybe some other time," I said, smiling to show them I wasn't feeling any regret or anything. "This was fun, but I think I've had enough for the night."

They both nodded, accepting my decision.

"G'night," Monica said.

"Night," David echoed.

I picked up my pyjamas from the floor and exited the room without even putting them back on. I figured there wasn't any significant chance of anyone seeing me before I got back to my room, but I miscalculated in that being naked in the hallway still produced a reaction to the perceived risk, even if there wasn't any. The short journey to my bed, combined with what I'd been feeling from watching Monica and David, left me horny all over again. I sighed to myself as though it was an inconvenience, but the truth was there were a lot of things going through my head, a lot of new fantasies in particular, and I kind of wanted to explore them a bit anyway.

Eyes closed and mind full of various images of naked siblings, I masturbated unhurriedly until I finally fell asleep.