It's not All About Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike started to stroke Steve's cock with one hand then two, gently tugging on his balls and peeling the foreskin down till it was taught and running his nails over it's head. Mike stuck out his tongue and liked the underside of Steve's rigid tool, and flicked his tongue across its tip. Wrapping one hand around it's base, Mike slid his ruby red lipstick tinted lips around a real cock for the first time. Mike was now truly the sissy slut "Michelle"

------------------

"Oh my god." Bonnie whispered, I didn't realize how erotic this was going to be to watch. "I've seen videos before, but this is way better."

Both Bonnie and I had taken up strategic seating as to get to best view if the show, and neither of us wanted to miss a second, our eyes were riveted. "Did you start the video?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh shit, I forgot!" I barked, as I quickly jumped up and fumbled for the button to turn on the recording device. After I finally was assured it was running I looked back at the show going on, and realized that the two players were lost in their perspective rolls.

'Michelle' was slowly and carefully licking and sucking Steve's cock in total oblivion to the world around 'her', and Steve enjoying every little bit. By now Steve's growing member had reached it full potential. Rock, hard and glistening with 'Michelle's' saliva it was magnificent, and I was looking forward to riding it later, but for now, watching my sissy devour 'her' first cock was just about the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Bonnie must have thought so too, because she had slid to the edge of her chair and had one hand inside her bra teasing a nipple and had begun rubbing herself through her now, thoroughly soaked panties.

It seemed 'Michelle' had learned well the art of cock sucking while practicing on my strap-on, she was licking, sucking and slurping for all she was worth... 'She' also took Steve's cock all the way in a deep throat several times, gagging a little, but not too bad for 'her' first time. Mike had always told me that my blow jobs were too dry, and that a great BJ was a wet sloppy affair, and it seemed he was good to his word. This was a wet, sloppy, full fledged blowjob, that involved Steve's entire cock and balls.

And Steve seemed to be enjoying every minute of it.

Just watching him grunt, twitch, and jerk, It was obvious that Steve was getting close to cumming. Good thing too, Bonnie seemed to be on the edge of cumming and I wasn't too far behind.

Arching his back and grabbing for the covers of the bed like a survivor of sinking boat, Steve moaned out, "Oh god I'm going to cum." 'Michelle' first looked at Steve and then to me as if to say should I keep going?

"Finish him off slut." I ordered.

With that, Steve put his hand on the back of 'Michelle's' head and began to thrust his cock in and out of 'her' eager mouth. A slight look of fear came over 'Michelle's' face, now that he wasn't sucking a cock as much as getting his face fucked.

"Take it all bitch, ya gotta learn to be a good cock sucker to the end," Steve said. Steve's hold on 'Michelle's' head had moved his wig into a position that was almost comical, with his lipstick smeared and his wig askew, he looked a little like a discarded store manikin.

'Michelle' quickly reached up and withdrew the wig and with Steve's death grip on it 'she' almost had to pry it off of 'her' head. All the while Steve didn't miss a beat. 'Michelle' had slid a hand up and had firmly wrapped it around the base of Steve's cock to keep him from breaking 'her' nose with his fervent thrusting.

Steve's bucking and grunting slowed and his body went into micro tremors as he slowly released his grip on the back of mike's head, sliding his cock in and out of mike's mouth as cum and saliva were oozing out of the corners of 'Michelle's' mouth.

I got up from my vantage point and moved over behind 'Michelle', rubbing 'her' shoulders as 'she' struggled to catch 'her' breath, and wipe the cum from 'her' chin.

"Aw aw aw... Let me get that" I cooed, as I leaned over and kissed him deeply, taking 'her' head in my hands, gently licking 'her' lips, cheeks and chin.

"Was that so bad?" I asked, knowing this is something 'she' had secretly wanted to do for a while.

"No...It was better than I thought it would be". 'She' said staring into my eyes.

Congratulations, dear, you are officially a cock sucker.

-----------

12