It's Not an Affair If It's Anal Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought her hand to her clitoris and quickly rubbed, bringing herself off the rest of the way. "GO BABY GO!!" she cried.

I came again, silently releasing my pleasure. She came again, hoarsely screaming for god. I collapsed on top of her, my cock quickly deflating and sliding out of her ass. She wrapped her arms around me. A sheen of sweat covered us both as we lay there panting.

"That," she whispered, "was incredible," then seemed to drift off to sleep.

I rolled off of her, enjoying the after glow of the moment. How would we top that? We were each others first experience with anal sex. My lust was satiated.

After a few minutes my heart stopped. I looked at the clock. Shit. My wife said we had two hours and our time was gone.

I nudged her awake and said we needed to get dressed.

I put on some sweats and an old shirt and she grabbed something from my wife's closet, it didn't make sense to put the dress back on.

We relived the moment. Each telling our thoughts and excitement of what we had shared. She bemoaned that I never licked her ass, but we both acknowledged that sex is what we really wanted. I silently thought, next time, but uncertain if there would be one. We were cuddling against the head board, when my wife walked in and we stiffened up nervously.

"Relax," my wife said, "It's not like I don't know what happened." She scanned the room, we had tried to clean up the best we could, but it wasn't perfect. The look on my wife's face didn't reveal any of her thoughts.

Heather stood up and brazenly kissed me, my wife only a few feet away. "Thank you," she said. Then she hugged my surprised wife, "And thank you." With a final look at me, she gathered her things and left.

"Well ...?" my wife asked expectantly.

"Well what?" I innocently responded.

"Was it what you wanted?"

"Yes and then some," I said honestly. "More incredible than I expected. Thank you for that. How are you?"

She sat down next to me on the bed and leaned in. I put my arm around her. "I have mixed emotions about it," she stated, "But I am more OK than not."

I didn't know how to respond so just sat with her silently.

"Are you going to want to fuck her again?" my wife asked after awhile.

"I'd rather fuck you," I squeezed her and kissed the top of her head.

"I was thinking ..." she began, looking up at me, "I'll let you fuck my ass, if I can fuck yours."

12