It's Not Easy Being Green

Story Info
A Peek a Boo shoe, and the devil made her do it.
1.7k words
4.28
22.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had gone to sleep the night before pensive about him; he hadn't even tried to touch her much less fuck her even though he asked her to stay with him at his cabin this weekend. It was a sunny, Saturday morning and he had just left to do some more work in town and would be back to the cabin later in the afternoon.

He kissed her softly on the cheek before he left and told her to help herself to what was in the kitchen but make sure that everything went where it was supposed to when she cleaned up: Paper in the paper recycling bin, plastic in the plastic bin, coffee grounds and any kind of organic material in the compost heap in the back etc..

Joel was the utmost example of someone living a "green" life. He recycled, composted, used energy saving light bulbs, had solar panels on his house in town and on his cabin, he was a vegetarian, he drove a hybrid car and he was dreamy. He was tall (thankfully, Kelsey was 5'10), short, wavy hair, broad shoulders and an impossibly hard ass.

What a perfectly good looking, environmentally friendly, confusing piece of shit! Why didn't he try anything last night? They had such a great time, lots of laughs, small kisses, a spirited argument about the evils of leather (he's against it obviously) and it ended with her falsely promising never to buy or wear another pair of leather shoes or leather anything.

"Screw it!" she thought to herself, "I tried the comfortable mountain chic outfit last night and no action! I'm going shopping down in town today, maybe I'll find something to wear that's so hot he won't be able to keep his hands off me!" Kelsey swung her legs over the bed and ran downstairs to eat breakfast. She wolfed down an eggo, a banana and some coffee, bathed and ran to town.

There she found the perfect mini skirt, off the shoulder shirt and the most adorable pair of peak a boo pumps she had ever seen. "If this doesn't say "come hither", nothing will!" she smiled to herself. On the way back to the cabin she stopped and bought a few more things, had some lunch (a hamburger...she was dying for some meat) and then with a wicked smile and high expectations she drove to the cabin.

When she got back she noticed Joel was home early and gleefully ran up the steps to the front door. He was sitting on the couch when she burst through the door looking kind of....cranky. "Hey! Guess what I bought today!"

"Kelsey, you forgot..."

"I had so much fun today; do you want to see what I got?" She was beaming.

Joel smiled; she was so irresistible when she was excited that's what attracted him to her. "Ok, what's in the bags?"

Kelsey pulled out everything very slowly and then held each item in front of her seductively. "Should I put these on?"

Joel smiled, "Yeah, I think you better!" He was totally excited. "What's in that bag?"

"Oh, I almost forgot...the shoes!" She grabbed the bag and as she was pulling the box out, she suddenly remembered her promise from the night before and shoved the box back into the bag. "Um, oh these are for work!"

"Let me see!" Joel said, suddenly suspicious.

"No, these are just for work. I'm going to go put these clothes on!" Kelsey was trying desperately to distract him.

"Kelsey! Don't be a ninny! Let me see!" He was still smiling but the smile had just a hint of disappointment behind it.

"Ok, well...." She pulled out the peak-a-boo pumps that she just couldn't live without and guiltily smiled, "See, no big deal."

"Kels. Those are leather." He said quietly.

"Yeah, but aren't they cute? They make my legs look really good..."

"Let's see. Why don't you put on your outfit with the shoes?" His smile was gone and what was left was a very intense look that said he was planning something.

"Really?" Kelsey was excited again and ran off to the guest room. "I'll be right back."

Kelsey dressed quickly, when she floated back into the room Joel's face lightened a bit. His eyes were all over her and he was definitely pleased with her appearance. Kelsey felt her clit constrict, her legs were quivering a bit, like they always did when she was going to have sex with someone for the first time.

Joel motioned to her to come to him. She walked over to the couch and stood in front of him. His eyes went down the length of her; he put his hands around the back of her calves (her perfectly formed calves) and ran them up the back of her legs. Goose bumps chased his fingertips and Kelsey gasped.

She sat down next to him and put her face next to his waiting for his lips to join hers. They stayed like that for a few seconds, she was breathing hard and waiting expectantly for his next move....and was totally surprised when he threw her face down across his lap.

"Kelsey you promised not to buy or wear anymore leather." He said calmly but firmly. Then he started spanking her...hard!

"What the hell are you doing? Is this some kind of a joke Joel? This isn't funny...stop it!"

"You broke your promise Kels and you're being punished!" His hands intensified their attack and her bottom was ablaze.

Kelsey screamed and begged and began kicking high up in the air trying to get his hands or his face or anything that would stop him. Joel grabbed one of her legs and with one hand held her down and with the other took a peek-a-boo pump and threw it on the floor, and then he took the other and...started beating her bottom with it.

"This is about all one of these is good for! How well do you like leather now Kels?"

"Ouch! Jesus Joel please stop! You asshole, stop it! You can't do this!"

"You're right!" He laughed. He then pulled down her soaking wet thong and threw it on the floor as well and started spanking faster and with more force until her bare bottom was a coral pink and emitting a heat that he could feel on his face.

He mumbled all of her little infractions of the day as he paddled her. "I found all your organic matter in the trash! WHAP! I found all of your paper products in the trash! WHAP! You left the coffee pot on! WHAP! "

As he spanked he noticed that Kelsey's flinching was slowly turning to thrusting and that her screaming had changed into quiet gasps and little moans. When he had completely satiated his need to spank her, he threw her shoe and sat panting and quivering, his own cock was stirring against his jeans and he was aching to let it out.

Kelsey sat up abruptly and stuck her tongue firmly into his unsuspecting mouth. Her tongue was hot and desperate to feel him. She was breathing hard and her hands were going everywhere, through his hair down into his shirt, down his pants...searching and reaching for his anxious cock.

She tore open his shirt and the button fly on his jeans and grabbed his penis hard. Joel jumped and then returned the fervor of her kissing, of her grabbing. His hand went to her pussy; his fingers inside of her creamy dripping cunt, his other hand went to tear off her shirt.

Free of her shirt, her breasts were free to tickle his chest with nipples expecting to be sucked. He moaned a little and grabbed a nipple between his teeth. Kelsey gasped and writhing against him, she jerked him off and licked his neck as he suckled and bit her nipples. She whispered into his ear, "I'm sorry..."

He took her face into his hands, she had tears streaming down her face and kissed her lips again. He lifted her up off his lap and put her on top of his leaking cock. She slid down slowly over its entire length and shuddered as she began to thrust softly against him.

"I have to confess also that I ate a hamburger for lunch...." He thought this was weird until he fully understood just what kind of response she wanted to this and he brought his hand down hard onto her still burning bottom. WHAP!

"When I was 9 years old I played with matches behind my Grandma's cabin and almost started a forest fire". WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! His other hand was grasping and kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples, the wetness inside of her intensified and he felt her pelvic muscles massage his cock.

"I've probably...oh God..I've probably littered hundreds of time over my life!" WHAP! His tongue was on her breasts again, swirling around their tiny rosebud heads, this sent shocks up Kelsey's spine.

"I leave lights on sometimes...mmmm...for ...oh...a whole week." WHAP! He started rubbing circles around her clit and then he put his hand around the back and gently stuck his finger into her rectum and worked it there as Kelsey slid up and down on his near exploding dick. She threw her head back and was writhing in indescribable pleasure.

Kelsey got to a point where she couldn't speak anymore; Joel just kept spanking and fucking her. Their thrusting got more and more frantic, his swatting became sloppy as he got drunker with ecstasy. Their tongues were reaching deeper and deeper into each other's mouths until finally with her lips off setting his, their mouths opened and breathing hard they came together, the eschew of their first fuck dripping down between them.

With her legs still wrapped around him, he pulled her into his chest. "Now you know how important this is to me Kels?" Kelsey just nodded. He lifted her skirt and looked at his handy work and lightly stroked the paisley red marks made by his furious hands and her peek-a-boo shoe.

"That was my first spanking ever ..." she whispered.

"Knowing you it won't be your last." He smiled as he stroked her hair. "So, what have you learned?"

Kelsey smiled and laughed. "It's not easy being green!" Joel laughed too and kissed her sweat soaked hair.