It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, dude," I said lightly. "How do you keep that thing restrained?"

"It's not easy," he responded as he sat. "But you're going to help me with it, right?"

In response, I got to my knees between his legs and took the head of his cock into my mouth.

"Oh, that's it," he moaned.

Because of the size and curve of his cock, I was not able to get much more than the head and an inch or so of his shaft in my mouth. Because he had already been fisting his cock, his foreskin was already tucked under the ridge of his crown and I used my tongue to play along the sensitive edge. Knowing what I like when I get head, I used one hand to stroke the remaining length of his shaft while my other began to play with his nuts. Proportional to the size of his dick, they were equally large. They were heavy in my hand and I wondered if it was due to their size or the buildup of fluid in them.

"Work that fucking cock," he said softly. "I'm not going to last too long if you keep that up. It's been so long since anything except my hand has touched it I feel like a kid again."

I pulled my mouth off but continued using my hands on him. "I sucked you off that weekend. It hasn't been that long."

"That was over a month ago and we passed out before either of us got off."

"Oh."

"I actually haven't nutted since before that."

"Damn, man." I was shocked to hear that. "Not even jerking off?"

"No. I only get a chance whenever the family isn't home. Amy doesn't like me doing it."

The need was palpable in his voice. Not wanting to make him wait for release any longer, I returned my mouth to his cock and heard him suck in a deep breath of satisfaction. While I worked his cock, I was aware of and responsive to the sounds of pleasure he made. Not out of pity but because of a desire to make him feel good, I did everything I could to prolong it. Soon I felt his cock become impossibly harder in the first sign of his impending orgasm.

"I'm almost there," he said a moment later. His breathing was heavy and his voice was firm and dominant in a way I had not heard before. "Fucking suck my dick."

As I continued working his cock, the small steady flow of precum exiting his tip increased. It was soon bubbling up, shooting out in small spurts. As it mixed with my saliva I swallowed it easily.

"Fuck yeah. Eat that cock juice." Jeff let out a moan that I was sure anyone outside in the neighborhood would be able to hear. He placed a heavy hand on my head, steadying me as he began to thrust up into my mouth. "Gonna give you a mouthful of the good stuff in a minute."

It was then that I thought about what to do with his load. I had never intended to swallow it, planning to let him shoot it on the ground. I now realized there was no way to make that happen without taking him out of the moment. If I pulled off at the last moment, he'd end up shooting on himself because of the curve of his cock. The only thing I could do was to take it in my mouth and spit it out later.

Jeff sucked in a breath. "Fuck. So close. Almost there."

Immediately, a thick stream left his cock with a force so powerful I thought he had begun pissing in my mouth. It hit the roof of my mouth and spread out, coating everything thickly. I braced myself for another volley but nothing came.

"Hope you're ready," he announced. "Here it comes."

It was then I realized that had been a shot of precum. As quickly as I could, I used my tongue to clean my mouth and his cock as best as I could and was in the process of swallowing it when his orgasm hit. I felt the head of his cock swell further in my mouth as a jet thicker and more powerful than what I had felt before left his cock. The place where it hit the roof of my mouth remained sore for hours from the sustained force of it. For a full two seconds, my mouth filled with his jizz. Like a gun, I felt his cock recoil and quickly swallowed as much as I could while his shaft reloaded. His next shot, though it didn't last as long, was just as thick and powerful. While I was in the process of swallowing, his cock unloaded a third time completely filling my mouth.

"Yeah. Fucking swallow that shit," he commanded as his cock released again.

It was the last powerful shot from his cock but I could feel it continue to pulse as a steady stream of come flowed into my mouth. With the volume of his ejaculate reduced, I was finally able to clear my mouth. As his orgasm finally subsided, I continued to mouth his cock moving from pleasuring it to cleaning it.

"Fuck, that was good," he said breathlessly.

When nothing further seeped from his tip, I pulled off surprised that he was still hard. "How long does it take for you to go soft?" I asked as I stood intending to sit next to him. I was surprised when he grabbed my hips and pulled me close.

"Usually fairly quickly," he said as he unzipped my shorts. "But my balls are still full."

I said quickly, "I can't do that again. My jaw is sore as hell."

Jeff chuckled as he pulled out my cock and began stroking it. "Sorry. Guess it's my turn."

"You don't have to."

"The hell I don't. You're hard as hell. I can't leave you like this."

I gasped as he took my cock into his mouth. I couldn't believe how good it felt. Not just the blow job but having his powerful hand on me. I could feel the tickle of his beard and moustache on my flesh and moaned at the sensations washing over me. He took control of my body easily, working my cock as if he had done it before and knew what to do. Against the sounds of his slurping on my dick, I could hear him fisting himself and felt the rhythmic movement of his body against me. Because of my already heightened arousal from this encounter, it didn't take me long to reach my edge. "I'm going to come," I whispered. I tried to pull away but he gripped me tightly, holding me in his mouth. Realizing he intended to swallow my load, I moaned, "Oh, fuck." Not much later I was doing it. Nowhere near the volume of his, Jeff easily swallowed everything that issued forth. As I was finishing, I heard him moan around me and felt hot liquid hitting my leg as his cock unloaded for a second time. In the moment I didn't care about the mess running down my leg, high on my orgasm.

"That was fucking hot," he said after releasing me.

"It really was." I looked down and saw him playing with his deflating cock. My eyes moved to my leg and I saw moonlight reflecting off his thick load trailing down it. "You gotta take care of that thing more often. There's shit everywhere...and that was your second time in less than 10 minutes!"

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "Hopefully that won't be a problem anymore."

It wasn't. We began regularly servicing each other. Sometimes it would just be a handjob while we were watching a game. Other times we'd suck each other off wherever we could get some privacy. Not a week went by that we didn't play with each other's cocks.

Surprisingly, we found that the sex with our wives had also gotten better. My time with Jeff was always followed by a great session with Kate. It might have been the need to assert my masculinity but I don't think so.

Because Jeff was now physiologically sated, he found Amy was more receptive to intimate encounters. They still didn't have as much sex as he wanted but, with me, he was getting off more than he had in the past year.

"Shit, man," Jeff said around my dick. "You're getting better at this."

"So are you." We were on my bed lying on our sides sucking each other. Our wives had taken the children out for the day so we naturally took the opportunity to take care of each other.

"Yes, but you're getting more of my cock in your mouth." He began slowly thrusting his hips against me, moving some of his length in and out of my mouth.

In an attempt to keep him from going too deep, I moved my hand down from his shaft to cup his balls and pressed against him. As I did, my fingers reached beneath him and accidentally brushed his hole. Jeff grunted in response. He pulled his dick out of my mouth, pressing harder against my fingers that were still trapped between his cheeks.

"Sorry," I said quickly as I pulled my hand away.

He pulled off my dick and looked down at me with an embarrassed smile. "No, man that feels good. Keep playing with my ass."

Hesitantly, I returned my hand to his ass as I took his cock back into my mouth. I slowly played a finger along his crack, teasing him as I sucked him off. I had never played with an ass before so I didn't know exactly what to do. My method was nothing more than slowly moving my finger back and forth between his firm cheeks. After a few minutes he groaned and rolled us over so that he was on his back and I was on top of him. In the move, my finger pressed against his hole and I felt him hump into me with an aroused moan. Taking that as a good sign, I began to focus more on it. Grabbing each of his cheeks in a hand, I used my middle finger to play around the tight ring and was rewarded with another moan. Because my hands were no longer on his cock, my mouth was having a hard time keeping up with his thrusting and spit began to run down his shaft. Seeing the fluid gave me an idea. I wet my finger with it and began to play with his hole again. Slowly, I pressed against it and felt it reluctantly open for me. I barely got in as far as the first knuckle when his cock swelled and he thrust upward sharply.

"Oh, fuck," Jeff said around my cock still in his mouth. He let out a long groan as his cock exploded.

I tried, futilely, to keep my lips wrapped around him as he continued to fuck up into my mouth. His load seeped out the sides and down his shaft while I tried to hold on to his bucking body. Only when his orgasm subsided did I pull off. It was at that point I realized my whole finger had worked its way into his ass.

"Damn, that was good," he said after letting out an explosive breath.

"So you like having your ass played with?" I wiggled the finger that was still in his ass.

He chuckled. "I guess so. First time anyone's done it. You ever have your ass played with?"

"No. And before you get any ideas, I don't think I'm ready for that."

"I was just wondering, not offering." With my finger still in his ass, he rolled us over so he was now on top of me. "But I can tell you that was definitely one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"Good for you," I said as he took my dick into his mouth and worked me to my own orgasm.

Jeff couldn't get enough ass play. Whenever we were together, if we had enough time, he wanted it. We moved from inserting a single finger to being able to get three in him to full on finger fucking. In the process, we discovered his prostate and the orgasmic overload it produced.

"Sometimes I still can't believe we're doing this," Jeff said around a moan.

He was slouched down on my couch, his ass hanging over the side. I was on my knees between his legs on the floor with three fingers fucking his ass while I sucked him off. It seemed a natural thing to do when I first did it and had quickly found that not only did he like it, I found it hot as well. I replaced my mouth with my free hand, stroking him slowly as I talked. "I can't believe your dick is so fucking big."

"You're not so small yourself." He reached around himself to grab my throbbing cock and began to stroke it. "And yours looks better than mine. Look at that fucking knob."

My nearly rod straight six-incher was topped by a helmet that was significantly wider than the rest of my shaft. "Doesn't matter how it looks when it's driving as deep as you can," I countered.

"Yeah, but when you pop into someone, I bet they know it."

I shrugged knowing it was true. Even now when Kate and I had sex, she loved the feeling of the head of my cock initially spreading her open.

I continued to slowly work his shaft with one hand while the other moved in and out of his ass. Looking down, I was transfixed by the sight of his hole stretching and flexing around my fingers. Wet and slippery from the spit I had used for lube it glistened invitingly.

Jeff gave a slightly harder pull on my dick and, thinking he wanted a better grip, I adjusted my position moving closer to him. He shifted his hand causing my dick to graze across his occupied hole. As it did, he pushed deeper onto my fingers.

Not thinking much of it, I leaned back down and took him into my mouth again. I had just found a good rhythm when he pulled on me again. Moving closer, the tip of my cock fought for space with my fingers with his hole. I felt him press against me, driving his fingers deeper while he rubbed my dick across his opening. Raising my eyes, I saw him lying there with his eyes closed as he continued to move my dick across his hole. It took me a moment of internal wrestling before I pulled off his dick and removed my fingers from his ass. Almost immediately he positioned my dick at his opening and began to push onto it. I looked down and tentatively pressed into him. I expected him to protest but watched the head of my cock slowly spread him open and gradually disappear. When his tight ring snapped down around my crown, we both let out a moan. I had never felt anything as tight and warm as he was and my dick became firmer as I moved deeper into him. When I hit his prostate, he let out another moan and I saw his cock spit out a thick glob of snot. It didn't take long for me to bury myself in him. Taking a moment, I remained motionless enjoying the feel of my throbbing dick within him. I had never had anal sex with anyone so this was a first for me. Slowly, I pulled back intending to begin my fuck. When the head of my cock dragged over his prostate again, Jeff yelled a string of obscenities as his cock began to shoot involuntarily. With his cock laying arched on his abdomen, his load pooled thickly on his stomach, eventually overflowing and running down his sides. Driven by watching his orgasm and feeling his ass spasm around me, I drove my cock back into him as I began to unload within him. I couldn't believe that with barely two thrusts, I was done.

After my dick calmed and I caught my breath, I gingerly withdrew from him and went to the bathroom to clean myself. When I returned, Jeff was gone. I didn't hear from him until the next evening when he sent me a text message.

"Are we good?"

"I am if you are," I responded.

It took a few days for us not to be awkward around each other and a bit longer for us to resume playing. Not wanting to freak him out, I stayed away from his ass when we stroked or sucked each other and he didn't ask for it.

"Fuck this," Jeff said in frustration. He dragged me onto my back and climbed on top of me, straddling my legs. "Having your dick in my ass felt great."

I laid there in shock as he lined up my dick and slowly impaled himself on it, moaning down every inch.

It had been nearly two months since my dick had been in his ass and there had been no indication this was coming.

Once he was settled on my lap, Jeff wasted no time and began riding me. Leaning back, he placed his hands on the bed for support as he moved up and down. As he did, his big banana dick bobbed up and down, flinging precum over me, him and the bed.

Watching him, my own arousal grew. Not just from the friction on my dick, but from watching his unreserved sexual display. I had seen him in the throes of ecstasy many times, but it didn't compare to the sight of his muscular body pleasuring itself on my dick. Of their own accord, my hands reached up to the small, pink nipples peeking out of his mass of curly, dark chest hair and began to pinch and pull them in the same way I played with Kate's when she was riding me. My hips began to slowly rise and fall to meet him. My dick was loving the feel of his tight, muscular ass.

"Oh, shit, man," he moaned wantonly. "That's it. Fuck me."

Hearing that was all I needed. Shedding any reservations I had, I began to thrust into him in earnest. Despite everything we had done before, this was the most intimate moment the two of us had ever shared. It wasn't about love or anything even remotely emotional. What we were experiencing was a lowering of our inhibitions, laying bare our sexual desires. Despite enjoying my time with Jeff, I had constantly worried about "turning gay." But in this moment, I reasoned it wasn't gay if I wasn't the one begging for dick. My best friend, my brother-in-law needed something from me and I was only too happy to give it to him. Not because I would simply have a great orgasm, but because I could see how much he was enjoying it. That such a "man's man" was openly enjoying riding a dick - my dick - turned me on more than I could have imagined.

As he bounced on me, Jeff continued to moan and toss out fuck words. His already large cock was red and looked more swollen than usual and the foreskin was fully retracted, pulling tightly on the lobes of his crown and spreading open his cock hole. A thick, opaque stream of precum was flowing from the tip. Most of it ran down his shaft but occasionally his cock would pulse and send out a shot of it that would be flung about and land on a random surface. His muscles flexed and bulged as he moved and he was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Even in this state, I thought he was the epitome of masculinity. My hands began to explore the area surrounding his sensitive nipples, playing over his pecs and his tight abs. I had always been jealous of his larger body and for the first time in my life I was openly feeling the muscles I had envied.

"I'm so close," he eventually warned. "Fuck me harder. Give me that dick, man."

I raised my hips off the bed. By keeping them elevated I was giving him no choice but to bottom out on me.

"That's it. Fuck me. I want to feel you blow your load in my ass." He intensified his motion riding me, pushing me over the edge. With a scream I thrust up into him feeling my balls empty in a painful pleasure. "Oh, shit," he moaned, "I feel it. You're coming in me. So fucking hot. Keep fucking me, I'm close. Here it comes. I'm going to shoot."

Even though I had felt him shoot into my mouth and seen his cock unload onto his stomach, it didn't prepare me for what his cock did. He slammed down onto me when the first volley began. With the head of his uncontrolled, curved cock pointed slightly upward, a thick stream left his cock shooting up over my head. To this day I swear I heard the splat of it hitting the wall behind me before it finished leaving him. As he rose up and slammed back down onto me, the first shot ended and a second one, every bit as thick and long, followed quickly. Landing on my face, it covered one of my eyes and reflexively I closed them both. No longer able to see, I lay there continuing to fuck into him as I felt subsequent warm ropes land on my body.

Minutes later, he collapsed on top of me. Pressing his heaving chest to mine, he sandwiched his essence between us, and breathed heavily against my neck. Through it all, he continued to move his ass on my dick. It was a few moments before he said into my ear, "That should have happened a long time ago. If I had known a fuck could be that good, we would've been doing this in high school."

"Seriously," was all my fuzzy brain could say as I felt him wipe my eye clean.

Jeff sat up on my lap, my softening dick still within him. He looked directly at me with an even gaze as he said, "You ok?" Though his voice was composed, I could see worry in his eyes.

I gave him a small half-grin as I bucked my hips lightly. "Better than ok."

"Good." By this point my cock had slipped out of him. He got up and retrieved a towel that he tossed at me. "I'm going to take a shower. I'd invite you to join me but we're cutting it kinda close already.

I looked down at my watch as I wiped his ball juice off my body. "Shit. I didn't realize how late it was. I'm supposed to be ready when Kate gets home." I quickly dressed, putting my shirt on even as I left the bedroom. "See ya later."