It's Not Prostitution Ch. 04

Story Info
Angel returns home to an angry boyfriend.
8.6k words
4.37
26.4k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mute13
Mute13
35 Followers

The police officers dropped me off at the Western Promenade. It was a good place to part ways. It was far enough from the South Walk so that they'd have no reason to ask why I was going there, yet close enough so that I wouldn't have to spend the rest of the night traveling on foot. It was close enough as well to condominiums like the Escalades, places that were all prim and proper, that aided to quell suspicions. That and it was a public place, one where I could hide in the midst of the people, even if it was a late hour, it was never completely empty. It allowed me to slip away relatively easily, one last caress of my pantyless ass from the one officer, and a slip of paper from the other.

I thanked the both of them for all of their help, using all of my skill at acting to hide my sarcasm, and turned to the north towards the Escalades. I waited until their squad car pulled away and turned a corner before I turned back towards the south... towards Trevor's.

The first officer, the first one to fuck me and the one to hand me a folded piece of paper as I left, had told me to call him anytime I was in need. I would have laughed if I weren't in such a pissy mood at the moment. He might as well have been honest after all that we had been though. Call him if I wanted to let him stuff his cock inside of me again is what he should have said. I unfolded the paper to see a telephone number and a name, just as I had expected. Richard Langsten, I did laugh that time.

Somehow I knew he was a Dick.

Crumpling the piece of paper into a tiny ball I tossed it onto the ground at my feet. Within three steps I had already turned back to scoop it up off the ground. I smoothed it out and I folded it neatly again. I opened my purse and tucked it into one of the inner pockets, zipping it up tight.

You never know...

Seven annoyingly long blocks and I found my way to South Walk, straight to Trevor's door.

It was as run down as a place can get without caving in on itself, in what is arguably the shittiest part of Los Angeles. Trevor has promised me more, and with all the money I've already made for him one would expect it to come soon, though nevertheless, this is where we dwell. Besides this whole neighborhood being a shithole, it is also the most densely populated part of the California. Filled with little more than crime, drugs, poverty, sex and violence, it nonetheless has attracted hundreds of thousands. I guess that says something about human nature, doesn't it.

There are crowds of men hanging outside of Trevor's place, just like there are every night, broke guys just looking for a quick tease, hungry to watch a sexy girl walk by. Clay is here again, as he is almost every night. He works at the corner gas station at nights, and usually after work he hangs out here for a bit, hoping to get lucky. We tease him that he's in love with one of the girls here. I wouldn't be surprised honestly if it was me.

He's cute in his own way, that way being penniless with no ambition, but he's pretty well built with a charming smile. It's kind of ironic how if he had more money, I'd probably fuck him for free.

He smiles at me as I approach the entrance to Trevor's place, and I flash him a smile back. I don't know why but Clay has a way of making me do that, even when I'm in one of my worst moods. It may be because of my makeup, or the slutty clothes I'm wearing, but he genuinely makes me feel special I suppose. It is easy for me to make men hard. It is easy for me to make them want to screw me. I haven't really gotten the hang of making them adore me though, and it's probably because I have a bad attitude more often than not, but that doesn't stop Clay from doing it. Bless his worthless heart.

"Hey, Angel," Clay smiles at me, even after almost six months of knowing each other, he still blushes when he says it. "How ya doing, Cutie?"

"Still trying to sweet talk me?" I tease him, making my way through the whistling men to show my favorite one a little personal attention.

"You deserve a little sweet talkin'," Clay returns, trying to cover up his embarrassment in an even more charming smile. If he only knew it was his nervousness that made him so cute to me. "Because, ya know, you're so... sweet," he fumbles with his words.

"Sweet?" I laugh, a bit uplifted by his words, knowing he truly means them, and at the same time dejected, knowing that sadly he doesn't know any better. If only he knew me better. I slide up to him a bit more, wanting to be next to him and he alone.

"Hey, what's the matter, Angel?" Clay asks, sensing I'm not my usual perky self, or at least seeing through the act I usually try to pull off when I'm around so many boys.

I shake my head, to let him know that nothing is wrong. I usually have more willpower than this, but in the next moment I lean into him and I rest my head on his chest, whispering softly into him so that only he can hear.

"If only you could afford me," I sigh, half of me despising the thought of having sex again this night, while the other half yearning to really make love.

A bit unexpectedly Clay delves his hand into his back pocket, anxiously pulling out his wallet. He opens it up and searches through it, counting what little bit he does have.

"Umm..." he blushes sheepishly, pulling out a ten and a couple ones. He holds 17 dollars up in front of me, and already he knows it's not even worth trying. "Was worth a shot at least," he laughs a bit dejectedly. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

I don't know whether it's a generous thought or a wicked one, but I get one in my head. I look up at Clay and smile, one of those smiles that gets a man instantly hard. He looks down at me confused, and that confusion only grows as I slide my hand down his chest to his crotch in front of all the other men gathered. I begin to rub him slowly, and he gets the look on his face like he's the luckiest man in the world...

It's been forever since I've seen that look on a guy's face...

I rub him through his pants for several moments, making sure he's stiff as a board, before I drop down onto my knees in front of him. There are already hoots and cheers from everyone around us as I unzip Clay's jeans and pull his cock out, stroking his bare skin with my own. A mere five strokes of his shaft already has his head oozing a touch of precum. I lift his cock straight up so that it's almost touching his belly, and I lean in to lick it slowly and sexily, taking almost ten whole seconds to taste each of the seven inches from base to tip, making his whole body shiver with the feel of my soft tongue alone. He gifts me with a tiny drop on my tongue when I finally reach the tip of his cock, and I slide my tongue back into my mouth, tasting his cum. The cheering grows even more intense, and Clay's cock pulses harder in my hand. I can feel how he wants to grab my hair and force me down on him, but respectfully he doesn't. I'm Trevor's girl, and all of the guys here know how to behave, and more importantly, what will happen if they don't.

"Oh fuck, Angel," Clay gasps as the tip of my tongue moves away from his cock. "Fuck baby... suck it..." he moans, already breathing heavy.

He wants it so badly. I can tell by the look in his eyes and the stiffness of his cock. To be honest, I would love to do what he asks, but first and foremost this is a business that Trevor runs, and though these men are too broke to be clients, we have a reputation in this neighborhood to uphold. Clay has 17 dollars, so sadly that is all he can afford.

I give Clay one last sensual kiss on the head of his cock, letting his cum glisten on my lips, before I stand up and take the money from his hand. Rock hard and unfulfilled, he nonetheless seems happy, smiling like he were the king of this block. The other guys shout their disapproval, many of them searching their own wallets for spare change, but I ignore them all. I offer Clay a soft kiss on his cheek, this time for free, and I make my way into Trevor's home, locking the door behind me.

A thick cloud hits me the moment I enter, cigarette smoke, pot smoke, and I don't even want to know what else. The music is blaring so loud I can't even hear myself think, and what do you know, Ali and Kurt are fucking like rabbits on the couch in the living room.

"Cee!!" Abbie yells my name over the music as I enter, rushing up to me to give me a hug. This is the one place we're allowed to call each other by our real names. She kisses me on my cheek, and I can smell the smoke in her mouth, but it doesn't matter. She's so fucking hot prancing around shamelessly in just her blue bra and a miniskirt.

"Holy fuck!" Abbie gasps after she kisses me, grabbing my head and wrenching it to one side, leaning in closer to inspect me.

"Ow! Abbie, what are you doing!?" I moan, but she doesn't relent, holding my head steady as she studies me.

"Who the fuck did this!?" she nearly screams, looking angry as she looks at me. Oh shit... I think. "I'll fucking kill him!" she declares, still holding my head to the side. "Does it hurt?" she asks with worry, sticking her finger into what I figure must be the developing bruise on my right temple.

"OW!!" I yell. "It does when you do that!!" I tell her as I punch her and force her away from me. At that Abbie giggles, but her delight in my return still doesn't change the fact that she's mad.

"So who the fuck did it?" she demands, but I just sigh and shake my head.

"Forget about it, okay? It's over and done with," I try to assure her, wanting to just forget about the whole ordeal myself. Abbie frowns, but lets the issue lie for now. I step past her and head for the stairs, but she calls me back as she rushes into the living room, finding her own purse and pulling something out of it.

"Here, take these," Abbie says, handing me her sunglasses. It's nearly pitch black outside other than the streetlamps, and hardly anything but candlelight inside. Nonetheless I put on her shades to try and hide my bruise, and feel to become almost blind inside the house. We both know Trevor's temper when it comes to these kind of things.

"Hey, Cee?" Abbie calls me back again for just a moment. "Want to cuddle tonight?" she half smiles at me, looking hopeful, though knowing better than to get her hopes up. "I mean, ya know, if Trevor doesn't need ya all night..."

I reply only with a soft kiss on her lips, moister than I had anticipated. Abbie moans into my mouth and licks her lips when it is over.

"Mmm," she smiles at me, her lips glistening as mine are. "Who is that?" she grins, tasting the same cum that I do. I can't help but laugh and she begins to giggle a bit too, that is before she pulls me back to her, drawing me into a deeper kiss this time. My lips part almost instantly as I feel Abbie's tongue yearning to enter my mouth. I meet hers with my own and we kiss as though we were already fucking. Slowly and reluctantly we pull away from each other. We both know what I have to do tonight, and we both know how impatient Trevor is.

"I miss you, Cee," Abbie says to me as I slide away up the stairs. We're both so busy we rarely get to see each other anymore. I offer her a soft smile and she smiles back at me.

God, I miss her too.

Trevor's door is open a crack. The bed is pounding against the wall, I can hear it over the music. A handful of guys are laughing, and a single girl is moaning. It's not an uncommon occurrence, and to be honest, a welcome one tonight. Maybe Trevor's usually insatiable need for pussy might be quelled enough for tonight to let me slip in and out without hassle. I don't recognize the girl's voice though. Some people say all moans sound alike, but I've heard each of my sisters' enough to know what they all sound like. I peek my head in, but can't see much with Drake's broad back in front of me. A heavy grunt and a loud moan later and I push the door open and step in, watching as some girl I've never seen before orgasms down the length of my boyfriend's dick.

As I enter she collapses down onto her stomach, her ass still propped up in the air, Trevor still going to work on her from behind as the boys part to let me pass.

"Hey, Angel," Drake grins at me. "Hey, Lina," and "Hey, Celina," the other two greet me as I enter, everyone having their own name for me it gets hard to keep together sometimes. I lift my hand up in a pathetic attempt to wave at them, and then just clear my throat, waiting to get Trevor's attention.

"So what do you think?" Drake asks me, nudging me on my shoulder.

"About what?" I ask exasperatedly.

"The new girl," he grins, gesturing to the bed. "Her name's Jill."

"Eh," I shrug, looking down at the bed with him. "She's cute enough," I say, and by the look on Drake's face he agrees. "Nice and petite," I assess her a bit absentmindedly, sliding around Drake to get a better look from a different angle. "Better chest than mine," I grumble a little bit. "But her hair is a mess. How long have you guys been at her?" I ask, gazing at her long brunette strands that have become frizzy and unkempt, but none say a word, they all merely point to Trevor. Apparently none of them had even had their turn yet.

"Mmm, hey, Cece," Trevor finally acknowledges me as I near the bed to inspect the new girl, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me towards him to kiss him.

"Fuck, Trevor!" I yell at him, pushing away from his kiss after I get a mouthful of what smells like beer, pot, and pussy. I remember my parents arguing in the kitchen when I was younger over my dad drinking straight from the milk carton, and I feel oddly nostalgic in my words. "Don't kiss me after drinking from another girl's cunt!" I scream at him, but Trevor doesn't seem to care. He just laughs.

"Like I'm the only one with cum on my lips," he teases me, but I ignore the fucking comment. He's the one who set me up to get fucked tonight in the first place. Not wanting to be here any longer than I have to right now, I open my purse, pull out the envelope with Mr. Facelli's payment, and toss 1,000 of it onto the bed by Trevor, giving him his cut.

"Have fun tonight," I say without emotion, turning back towards the door to leave. Fucking Trevor still has me by the waist, however, and refuses to let go. He pulls out of the new girl's cunt and he turns to me, holding me against his naked body, his cum covered cock staining my skirt.

"Don't be mad, Cece," Trevor coos me, trying to kiss me, but I turn away from him.

"I'm not mad," I lie, avoiding his kiss.

"Bullshit you're not!" he laughs, holding me and refusing to let me go until I willingly turn back to him. He's smiling, and he has that look in his eye. Fuck me, I sigh, I should have let him blow his load in Jill before I came in. "Come on, Cece," he holds me tighter. "My baby gonna smile for me?"

I fight against him for several moments... I don't know why but I do... I don't know why I even try, and Trevor doesn't know either, because if there's ever a battle I never win... it's this one. I give up in Trevor's arms, he slides his hand over my bare stomach and tickles my skin, causing my lips to curve upwards. He smiles back at me when I do and he kisses me deeply, and this time I don't even care anymore about the booze, the smoke, or the taste of Jill's cunt on his breath. I open my mouth and let him slide his tongue deep inside of me.

"Drake, why don't you show Jill here the business," he laughs after he breaks our kiss, and Drake happily obliges, moving over to the bed to lift Jill's body off of it. She barely has the power to stand under her own strength, or even walk straight. As she passes I notice it...

I grab her by her wrist and turn her arm over, gazing down at the needlemark on her arm.

"Jesus, how much did you give her!?" I yell at Trevor, I yell at them all, but none of them answer. I get only what I always get, to not worry, that everything will be fine. Drake disappears with the other two guys with Jill in his arms, and within moments the room across the hall begins to emanate moans and cries.

The moment they're gone, Trevor's hands have already slipped down to my ass, lifting me up a bit and sliding me back down so that his wet cock pricks up underneath my skirt. I can feel it slide up between my legs, and I know there's no way out of it now.

Trevor kisses me again, and he reaches up to pull Abbie's shades from off my face. I react quickly to stop him, causing him to break our kiss and look at me impatiently.

"Take them off, Cee," Trevor doesn't ask, he demands. I silently refuse, and again I don't know why I even bother. Like I'm ever going to win...

"Take them off!" he shouts angrily at me, and like a timid puppy I retreat, lifting my hands to my face to draw Abbie's shades down from my eyes. If I thought he was mad before, it doesn't even compare to how he gets when he sees the bruise on the side of my face. I can't even guess how big it is.

"That fucking bastard," Trevor growls, already knowing the entire story. It was he, after all, who sent Mr. Facelli to me.

"Trevor, just drop it, okay?" I ask him, no I plead with him, but somehow I know he's not going to listen.

"Who the fuck does he think he is thinking he can touch one of my girls?" he nearly spits he's so furious. Well, he's a client, I think but don't say, and you fucking gave him my phone number and a price to do more than just touch me. That's not what Trevor means though. How dare a client hit me is what he means. How dare anyone but he hit me is what he means...

"Trevor, please, just drop it, okay?" I ask of him again, knowing that Mr. Facelli has already won. He knows the law better than most, and on top of that he's on the side of it, whereas me and Trevor are on the opposite side of those tracks. As much as I wish to deny it, Mr. Facelli waged a war he knows he can't lose. He did what he wanted to me tonight, and he knows there is nothing an 18 year old whore and her drug dealing pimp can do about it.

"Come on, baby..." I goad him, rubbing myself against him a little bit, letting his cock slide up and down my belly under my skirt. I'm horribly not in the mood right now, but I just know there's nothing else that will distract Trevor's attention enough to get him to drop the subject. His eyes switch fairly quickly from anger to lust, and he holds me tighter in his arms. If only I could tell him I wasn't in the mood, that I was just doing this to save the business, everything we've worked for, save him embarrassment, save him jailtime, and perhaps even save his life. If only I could tell him I just wanted to go cuddle with Abbie tonight and fall asleep, but alas I can't, and before I can even react I'm on my back on his bed, legs spread wide around his waist with his massive 12 inch cock poised to pierce me through.

With his strong hand he grabs my breasts through my shirt, kneading them forcefully and causing me to yelp. He lifts up my skirt a bit and gazes down at my shaved pussy, eying it hungrily as he rubs the head of his massive cock against it. My cunt still oozes with the cum of three different men this night, but Trevor doesn't care. He gets ready to penetrate me, looking far too eager to slide it into me slowly, ready to spear it into me in one heavy thrust. He pins me down by my shoulders. He slides his thighs underneath mine, lifting my legs up into the air. He positions his cock at my pussy and he...

"Wait!" I cry out, and to my surprise, Trevor does. Half the time we fuck he's too blitzed out of his mind to hear anything I say, and the other half he doesn't much care. "Wait..." I repeat breathlessly, the head of his cock just barely parting the lips of my vagina.

"What the fuck for, Cece?" Trevor groans, halting his thrust before it can penetrate me.

"I just..." I begin, not knowing what to say or how to say it. "I don't know... I'm tired..." eventually I make up some lame excuse. It's not entirely false anyway.

Mute13
Mute13
35 Followers