It's Only a Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perverted? This isn't perverted," I whispered, stretching out tall. "Sexy, but not perverted."

"Maybe not," he said, then he moved a little, and his lips traced changed direction, moving from my inner leg towards my hip, then farther over, until the top of his bead was against the bed.

"Do you like this?"

I told him I did.

"Why not roll over a little, then?"

I did, I half rolled toward him, and his lips moved again, tracing patterns on my buttocks. That was the strangest feeling. "Still like it?"

"Mmmm," was all I could say.

"Want me to continue?"

"Mmmm."

"Roll onto your belly, woman."

I did.

He moved too, he lay on his side beside me, half on me, head toward my feet, his pelvis beside my head, and I felt his lips on the small of my back.

"Do you like my perversion?" he asked, asking for permission.

I did, but didn't answer in words. Instead, I turned toward his groin, touched his penis, and he moved closer. I very softly touched its head with my lips, and as I did I felt his tongue move down, into that valley between my buttocks.

"The more you do, the more I'll do," he told me, and I could feel his hands there, spreading me, exposing me, exposing my anus, to him.

"The more I do?" I thought, and the thought led to the deed. I took his cockhead into my mouth.

Nothing happened for a moment, except for his "ahhh", then I felt his tongue move – it moved there! It touched my anus, my ass! No one had ever done that before – touched me, yes, but never like that!

And his cockhead was in my mouth.

"The more you do," he prompted, so I held his scrotum, drew that cock into my mouth fully, caressed it with my tongue, masturbating him with my other hand, sucked on him, then felt more spreading, more pressure back there, felt him – his mouth – on my ass, felt a small penetration! His tongue was in me!!!!

I stopped, I couldn't continue, not with that happening. But he didn't stop, not for an instant. It drove me wild!

Then he pulled away, pushed at my hip, rolled me over, moved between my legs, and suspended himself there, body and cock rigid, in a classic push up position. "I want to be in you."

I bent my knees, spread them, my one hand was on his back, the other on his penis.

"Come into me now."

I felt cockpressure on my groin, moved his cock's head back and forth along my lips, felt more pressure, my lips parted, he my center, I watched him move, felt myself spread around his cock, then he was in me, fully in me, deep in me, our groins pressing together.

He began pulling out, and I watched that shaft withdrawing from me, shining with my wetness, then disappearing again in me.

It didn't take very long for him to close his eyes, concentrating on his rhythm, it didn't take long for him to say "I'm losing control", and for me to say "Lose it, lose it in me."

I want to think I could feel his cock throb – I do know with every real or imagined throb he pushed hard against me, hard in me, pushing his semen as deeply in me as he could, and loving every stroke of it. And so did I!

Finally, it was over for each of us. He rested, then rolled off, his cock still large but soft now, still trying do deliver something, twitching, trying to pump from an empty reservoir.

We rested for a few minutes, hot and sweated in the air conditioned room. "I need another shower," he said. "Want to join me?"

I was feeling sexy but satiated, too. "I think we played enough. Can I use the bathroom for a few minutes?"

I had a fast shower, and came out to see Brian still on the bed. "Your turn, Brian."

"OK, then maybe we can have a late lunch? Can you stay all evening, all night?"

I hadn't planned on that at all. I wanted to get home to Hank. "We'll talk about that after you have your shower, Brian."

He walked into the bathroom nude. Somehow the appeal was gone, worn out. I didn't want any more of this, I wanted to go home. I heard the shower start, it took only a moment to get dressed, to run a brush through my hair. I scribbled a note to him and put it on the floor. In a few minutes I was in my car, heading homeward.

I know it was cruel to leave Brian that way, but we each had a memory now, of a very erotic afternoon. There was one major difference. I had someone to share mine with.

I called Hank. "How are you," he asked. "I was going crazy, are you all right?"

"I'm fine, honey, honestly, I'm fine. I'm on my way home now. Can you come home now, too? I have a sexy story to tell."

Later, much later, I fell asleep in the arms of my real lover, my husband. I never want to wake up next to anyone but him. Hank knew that, but also understood what had changed.

"Maybe," he suggested, "you don't want to wake up with anyone but me beside you, but that doesn't mean you won't be going to bed with someone else, does it?"

I smiled as I remembered my reply, because it stopped us from going to sleep right then.

"That won't happen, honey, not ever. Unless, of course, the circumstances are exactly right."

12