It's Only Acting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
srlmort
srlmort
81 Followers

Charlie giggled, "Yeah seems as though I was just placed into them in a way, but believe it or not, they are quite stretchy."

At the close of his comment, I looked at his bulge beyond the zipper. Seemingly, in the trousers, it resembled a monster wanting to get out. Obviously, Charlie went through a lot to tame the snake within its harness.

Only minutes later, the director cried action again. Knowing the fun that was about to begin, I tried to collect myself for the scene. Charlie and Antonio were hyped too; I could tell by the way that they kissed while I lay on the mattress.

The sounds of their heavy breathing and lips smacking was all that was heard as I caressed their crotches. The sight of seeing them making out was a turn-on in itself; I could climax just from watching them.

Once they ceased, they both looked down at me, tracing the lines on my chest and trousers. Antonio was the first to lean down, engulfing my lips while undoing the button and zipper on my pants. Charlie reached in to assist, plunging his fingers into the hole, bringing my cock out of hiding.

"Uuuhhh...ahhh..." I breathed, as he grasped my shaft with his hand, jerking it lightly.

Antonio took the liberty to slide my trousers down after removing my shoes from my feet. When done, he met my gaze once more, unbuttoning my shirt. Our tongues intertwined again with Charlie joining the party after a few seconds.

With our mouths still together, I leaned upwards for Charlie to take off my jacket whilst Antonio finished relieving me of my shirt and tie. Back on the sheets I fell, enjoying the massages I was receiving with my two men of the moment.

Again, we stopped, and Antonio got up before kneeling at the edge of the bed, facing the opening between my legs. Curious as to what he was doing, I sat up again with Charlie kneading my pectorals while planting light nips across my neck.

Within seconds, Antonio wrapped the tie around my balls and cock, tugging on it gently. Not too long after, his mouth fully enveloped the bulbous head, making me jerk a little.

"God's ugh..." I groaned as his lips sucked the tip.

Delighting in it, I drew him closer with one of my hands on the back of his neck while the other assisted Charlie with his own jacket and shirt. When I had it off, my fingers worked their way down to the tight leathers, fumbling with his zipper. Charlie unbuckled the belt around his waist, before pulling it out the loops.

"Shiiii..." Charlie moaned, as we both pulled his pants down, while he took off his loafers.

The minute we finished, my lips took his in, thrashing with his tongue. His fingers pinched the nubs on my chest making them harden once more under his touch.

"Oohhh..." I whispered as he made a trail with his lips down my neck onto my chest. Again, I lay back, still enjoying the feel of both men devouring my body.

Lost in ecstasy, I let my arms drop on either side of my head. The cameras up above were focusing in on my face, I made sure the people working them would see the pleasure I was enjoying.

A few minutes passed and I felt Charlie joining Antonio on my cock. The tie was still around my erection as they went on licking and sucking every part of it.

"Fu...shhh..." I could not formulate words now, since Antonio lifted my legs on his shoulders to get at that tight, puckered muscle between my thighs.

Slightly, I lifted, seeing Charlie take the reins on my dick while Antonio penetrated me with his tongue. Slowly, he coupled it with one finger, pressing it inside.

Charlie removed the necktie from my shaft before putting it back around my throat to yank me into a lip lock. Our tongues wrestled as he held on to the accessory.

After some minutes, Antonio came up from position meeting us for another hot embrace. Now, only he was dressed and both of us, pulled him onto the bed, undressing him piece by piece. As I got up from the mattress, he lay back, enjoying our hands moving along his torso.

Quickly, I glanced at the director and crew who were silently smiling, enjoying the show we were putting on. I exchanged winks with the director before kneeling over Antonio.

By this point, we had removed his blazer along with his shoes and trousers. With my tie still around my neck, I pulled his apart while Charlie unbuttoned his shirt. I used his to pull him up to me, plunging my tongue between his lips. Deeply we kissed while Charlie nibbled on his neck.

"God, oohhh...shhh..." Antonio breathed whilst holding my tie as we connected.

When we stopped, I tapped Charlie, motioning to him to meet us face to face. "Let's do this now, yeah?" Again, a line not in the script but appropriate for the situation.

In fact, there was no more script, this was the love scene; it was all adlibbing until the end.

Both men agreed with my statement as Charlie crawled to the headboard opening his legs. Immediately, I grabbed the bottle of lube, squeezing the cold liquid on my fingers. I passed it to Antonio to prepare himself while I prepped Charlie.

While I sheathed Charlie's cock with the condom, I felt Antonio pushing one wet digit inside my tight hole.

"Mmmhhh...I bit my lip, as he wiggled it around my space. The sensation of it caused an instant erection.

Charlie reached for me, grasping on to my shoulders to bring me closer to him. I obliged, pulling myself away from Antonio's willing index to impale myself onto Charlie's hardened flesh. Slowly, I slid myself down on top, before leaning in to give Antonio a comfortable spot to come behind.

"Ooohhh fuck," Charlie groaned as his cock was fully encased by my canal. His hands gripped my buttocks, pulling them apart to give Antonio the welcome.

As I moved forward some more, Antonio, took cue, easing his way inside. The thickness of both of them caused a loss of breath. I knelt still, while both men moved inside me methodically. After only a few tries we were coordinated; a rhythm that could not be disturbed.

"God, ahhhh..." Antonio yelled as I felt his lips on the nape of my neck. His hands, grasping onto my shoulders for balance.

Once Charlie's blues met my browns, he moved upwards to kiss me. Afterwards, he took the tie off my neck.

"Give me your hands, luv...," he whispered. Promptly, I did just as he commanded and before I could object, he tied my wrists together, placing them around his neck.

"Fu....ugghhh..." Again, my brain was scattered. It was the hottest thing to be bound while fucking; not sure how he knew I enjoyed that.

"Shit...uhhh..." Antonio groaned while leaning on my back. "God's this feels amazing, yeah?"

"Mmhmm..." I gasped not able to formulate sentences or words. The stimulation from two cocks inside me was exceptional, making me wonder why I had not yet tried it.

"It is...damn, Christian, ugh..." Charlie angled up slightly, licking my lips. Within seconds, I bit his tongue before entangling it with my own.

At this point, my groin became more uncomfortable; the need to empty it was right around the corner. Hoping that my two companions felt the same, I clenched my muscles, together, tightly.

That moment, Antonio pushed into me with a little more force letting me know he was ready to explode. "Oohhh...ahhh..." he groaned loudly, pulling out immediately. Only a minute later, I felt the warm liquid pelt my flesh. Afterwards, I looked over my shoulder to catch his lips in a kiss.

"Shiitt..." I breathed, still delighting in the penetration of Charlie who now was going in full throttle.

Antonio moved from behind to lie next to Charlie. He turned towards him, fingering Charlie's nipples between his thumb and index. Not too long after, Antonio took his own tie running it against Charlie's skin whilst engulfing his mouth within his own.

'Shit, what a hot shot.'

In awe, I watched my two costars enjoy one another. Still bound, I joined them in the kiss. While we embraced, I sensed Charlie's explosion on the horizon as well as mine.

"Fuck!" Charlie screamed as he removed himself from the fray, sliding out of me. After only a minute, he snapped the latex off jerking his cock with Antonio's assistance.

The ooze from the mushroom head looked delicious, if I weren't tied; I would move down to sample it. Seemingly, Antonio knew this and used his fingers as a spoon, taking a bit for himself as well as me, placing his index on my lips.

"Mmmhhh...it's your turn beautiful," said Antonio before giving Charlie a taste of his own wine.

I nodded as Charlie stopped his embrace with Antonio to remove my arms from his neck. With one sharp move, I rolled off Charlie onto the mattress. Antonio shifted a bit giving me space while Charlie positioned himself between my legs.

Antonio took his tie off giving it to Charlie, who wrapped my dick as Antonio did earlier. The silk fabric around my hardened muscle coupled with Charlie's mouth sucking the head, sent me over the edge. Instantly, the juice shot out of my cock into Charlie's waiting mouth.

"Fuck...UGH!" I yelled, as it continued to flow with Antonio invoking more by stroking my shaft. Seemingly, Charlie did not waste a drop, gulping it all down without me feeling any on my skin.

As the aftershocks were wearing off, my tied hands danced within the blond locks of Charlie, who moved upwards to join us once more. Again, we all locked lips, in yet another hot exchange and even though I was spent, I could feel a slight twitch.

Just as we were delighting in one another, the director yelled cut.

"My God that was hot! I have never seen anything that scorching in my life..." he exclaimed from the background.

Not too long after, I heard the crew applauding while sounding off with cheers.

Still, the three of us had not moved, enjoying the event. It was as Antonio stated on the first day we met about continuing once the scene is done. We were still caught in the moment, not wanting it to end.

When I said it was only acting, I couldn't have been more incorrect. The lust between us showed it to be more than that.

srlmort
srlmort
81 Followers
12