It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,588 Followers

Now in my robe, I sat next to my wife and immediately wrapped my arm around her shoulders. Pulling her close, I began to kiss her lightly on the neck and lips, bringing forth soft mews of pleasure.

"Why don't you put the dress on," I whispered into her ear.

Instantly, she turned and gave me an impish smile, and then she was off towards the bedroom. Just minutes later, she was back, standing in front of me in the sexy dress and matching heels. Still sporting her naughty look, she struck several poses before I rose and positioned myself behind her with an arm around her waist. When I kissed her neck, she threw her head back, and at the same time I used my other hand to cup her firm breast through the garment.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned.

"You knew about Rafael's invitation," I suddenly challenged her.

"No..." she gasped, as my lips found her neck once more.

The sudden tightness in her body gave her away, and emboldened, knowing I was correct, I pushed again, "Yes, that's why the dress was ready. I saw it in your closet all ready to go."

"It's always there..." she started, but I interrupted her.

"Uh uh...it was ready. How long have you known?" I demanded, and then added, "Tell the truth."

Several times, she tried to twist from my arms, but I held firm and finally with a deep sigh, she replied, "Since Wednesday."

"And you were ready to go..." I responded.

"I thought you wanted to... he said you did," she answered.

"What exactly did he say?" I asked, curious about his approach.

"He texted that he talked to you and that we were coming to his party on Friday. Then he said to wear the dress," she responded.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" I probed.

"I was waiting to see if you told me," she replied.

"So, you were okay if I wanted to?" I clarified.

"I...I don't know...I thought you did," she answered evasively.

My fingers had found one of her tiny nipples and I rolled it gently, feeling it stiffen, and began kissing her neck again. I maintained the attention for several minutes, forcing soft purrs from her, before I spoke again.

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"No, I think what you said in the car was right," she said softly, after a brief pause.

"You don't want him to see you in the dress?" I pushed.

"He's seen pics," she countered.

"Just pics. Not the real thing," I replied.

This time, she didn't immediately answer, and in the silence, I reached into the top of the dress and lifted one of her breasts free. I was gently fondling the orb when I felt her take a deep breath and in a faint voice she said, "He'll want more."

Her warning hung in the air for several long seconds, and then in a strange voice, I heard myself agreeing, "Yes, he will."

"Does that mean you want to?" she asked, and in her voice I sensed some eagerness.

My reaction was just a slow, silent nod and I which forced a gasp from Allie. It was a bizarre moment, as somehow, almost in an instant, all my concerns had suddenly flashed away. As I started to back away, Allie grabbed my arm, pulled me to her, and while staring at me with a fearful look, she said, "Don't make me feel bad. After it's over, don't be mean."

I gave her another quick nod and then let her go. She started for the bedroom, but when she was almost out of the living room, I stopped her.

"You're fine like that," I said.

"I don't have panties on," she protested.

"You're fine," I repeated, and surprisingly, she accepted my words.

I let her freshen up in the bathroom while I changed, and then we were out the door headed towards the decadent scene we knew lay before us. We were quiet during the first part of the drive, but as we neared the strip center, Allie became talkative.

"Let's agree that if either of us gets uncomfortable we'll leave," she stated.

"Of course," I answered.

"And let's stay close," she said.

"Agreed," I confirmed.

It was eleven-forty when we pulled up in front of the building. There were six other cars parked nearby, which indicated it was a large gathering. As soon as we stopped, I texted Rafael that we had arrived, but it took another fifteen minutes before I spotted him at the door. In the interval, Allie and I had an awkward, stilted exchange, and several times I thought about retreating.

"Damn, that's what I've been wanting to see," the black man stated when my wife and I stepped up.

His eyes were roving my wife's body like a wolf preparing for a meal. It left no doubt that he expected a repeat performance of the last party, and in my wife's eyes I could see a nervous excitement that I suspected held equal parts fear and lust.

"Party's in full swing. Simmons is here," he said, stopping us before the stairs, and his mention of the activist made my wife blush. Then, he added, "More going on than last time, but it's all cool, so be cool."

Already, we could hear the driving beat of the music, and as we ascended the stairs the pungent smell of pot hit us. Once in the living space, we could see two men at the bar, a young black man and a white guy of about the same age who, by his physique, looked to be a body builder. Close to them were three girls, and two of whom were topless. In the den, I spotted at least four more girls, but there may have been more in the dark recesses. It was unclear who they were entertaining, but there was a high energy vibe from the group. Although I looked for Clarence Simmons, I didn't spot him which made me wonder if he was sunk low on one of the couches or already engaged in a bedroom.

We followed Rafael to the bar where he introduced the black man as Garrett and the bodybuilder as Les but made no attempt on the girls. Now closer, I could see all three were young, and while pleasant to look at, each had an edge to them that lingered just beneath the surface. Turning back, I saw that the two men had taken the opportunity to check out my Allie and by their open stares, I doubted that they knew she was my wife. Without asking, our host made us drinks and set them before us, and Allie immediately picked hers up and took a nervous sip.

We were standing at the end of the bar, in the only open area, and Rafael moved next to my wife, opposite me, immediately placing his hand on my wife's exposed skin just above her ass. She shot me a quick glance, but made no attempt to remove it, and soon they were engaged in whispered conversation with their heads just inches apart. I had fully expected Rafael would try and seduce my wife, although I didn't think it would happen so soon. After a minute or so, Allie gave me an odd look and then left the bar and moved towards the couches.

"I told her to do some lines," our host announced.

Despite all that had occurred with us, I was still stunned that my educated, attorney wife would so nonchalantly walk over and indulge in the illicit drugs. I tried to rationalize her behavior as being a result of nerves, but recalling the last visit, I knew the more likely answer was that she just liked the feeling. She disappeared from my view and was gone for what seemed to be an inordinately long time. In the interim, I listened to the other's conversation at the bar. Just when I was about to go looking for her, she emerged from the den with Clarence Simmons next to her and Tanya close behind.

It was clear she was feeling the effects of the cocaine because she had lost her nervousness, and her nipples now screamed through the thin material of the dress. Tanya was topless, wearing only a G-string, and we made eye contact as she approached, which didn't go unnoticed by my wife. Like the previous times I had seen her, I was struck by how similar the young dancer's physique was to my wife's. Initially, Allie stopped next to me, but Simmons took her arm and guided her until she was behind the bar. Instantly, Rafael joined the two taking the spot opposite the activist. At the same time, Tanya drew close to me, with her breasts just inches away, making it hard for me to keep from staring.

"Been a while," she said with an easy smile.

"Yes," I answered awkwardly, and then added, "You look great."

"Thanks. I didn't expect to see you again," she offered with her smile growing some as the words came out.

"Yeah...well..." I replied.

Behind me, I could hear the two black men and my wife in a conversation, but even though they were just a few feet away, I couldn't make out the words. Part of it was the loud music, but they were also speaking in low voices. I was curious about the discussion, but with Tanya close it was difficult to concentrate.

"Come sit with me," she said softly.

I was about to decline when her hand found the inside of my thigh and I watched it trace upwards until she found my dick. With a giggle, her fingernails started to tease my head and within seconds it was growing.

"Well...Allie..." I started, but when she took my elbow, I let her lead me into the den.

When we entered, I saw an older, fiftyish couple sitting on one of the sofas surrounded by three girls. All were dressed like Tanya, topless with just a G-string, and they looked like they had been recruited from Rafael's strip club. The couple was dressed in a manner that indicated they had been out on the town, although now the woman's dress was now open in the back as if her zipper had been lowered, and the man's shirt was unbuttoned to his waist. Whoever they were, I sensed that Rafael was trying to make sure they were well entertained. On the table was the box that held the cocaine, and a small tray sat next to it showing residue from its recent use.

Tanya and I sat opposite the group and she immediately prepared a line of the drug for me. When it was gone, we settled back together and her hand returned to teasing my dick.

"Who are they?" I whispered.

"Don't know. They came with another couple a while ago," she answered.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"In one of the rooms. I think Shaan is fucking the guys wife," she giggled, then added, "Kind of like you."

"Yeah, cause I'm stupid," I responded.

"Baby, your wife had a good time. She loved it," the dancer replied.

"How do you know?" I followed.

"They were all talking about her. How she begged for it and kept cumming. She'll do it again tonight," she explained, and even though I knew it was true, being told so matter-of-factly from the young girl made me feel strange.

"Maybe..." I said.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" she suddenly asked.

The bluntness of the question caught me off guard and I stammered for a moment, searching for a response. Suddenly, loud moans from the other couch captured my attention, and looking over, I could see that the woman's dress had been pulled from her shoulders and was now bunched at her waist. In addition, her bra was missing, revealing a set of heavy breasts, and a thickish middle. A girl to one side of her was rolling her nipples aggressively which no doubt caused her sounds. Beside her sat her husband, now with a girl on either side. His pants had been taken almost completely off and one girl was pulling on his half-hard dick while the other nibbled on a nipple. Somehow, despite the attention, he had managed to stay silent. Then, without warning, they rose as a group and disappeared down the hallway.

"Shit," I said softly.

"Rafael said the wife wants to try girls," Tanya replied.

"Did Rafael tell you we were coming?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she answered.

"I never said we were," I responded.

"Okay..." she said, and then pulled my hand to her breast as if to end the talking.

We started a mutual fondling that went on for several minutes before I said, "I do want to."

"We have to do it here, the rooms are full," she whispered.

"I can't...not with my wife so close," I answered.

"Baby, she's already gone," Tanya giggled.

Her words made me rise and move so I could see the bar. Now, only the black man and the girl that was fully clothed remained.

"Where did they go?" I asked stupidly, when I returned.

"To fuck..." she replied, giving me an odd look.

"All of them? The bodybuilder?" I asked, for some reason worried about his participation.

"No, he's gay. He's for the older man that was sitting here," she explained.

"Why are they out there?" I asked, referring to the remaining man and woman at the bar.

"Security," she responded, as she worked on my belt.

Quickly, she fished my dick out, but my erection that had been so full just minutes ago had faded. Undeterred, she dropped her head and inhaled me, starting a slow, wet blowjob that in normal times would have had me totally stiff. However, these weren't normal times, and I couldn't stop thinking about the decadent goings on around us, which included my wife.

"I want to check on Allie. I'm worried," I said as I pulled on her shoulder.

She had been working on me for five minutes, so she was a bit out of breath when she disconnected. Without arguing, and with Tanya still in her G-string and me in my boxers, we left the couch and went to find my wife. Arriving at the master bedroom, I was happy to find the door unlocked. I had resolved myself to seeing her being thoroughly taken by the two black men, but I wasn't at all prepared for what I saw when we quietly stepped inside.

Propelled by momentum, we took several steps into the room that was illuminated by the bathroom light shining through the open door. There was a moment of disorientation when we saw that it wasn't Rafael, Allie and Clarence Simmons on the bed. Instead, there was a black man, that looked like Shaan, eagerly fucking a blond woman in the missionary position, while an older white man, completely naked with his back to us, looked on from his hands and knees. It was easy to discern that we had stumbled upon the other couple Tanya had mentioned, but the real shock came when the man turned and suddenly I was looking into the face of J. Robert Phillips, senior partner at Brooks, Snead and Dawson. I'm sure my face matched the surprised look on his, and when I forced myself to break eye contact, I noticed a shiny object protruding from his ass.

"Let's go," I said urgently to Tanya, and as we left, we could hear the blond woman, totally unaware of our presence whining with pleasure.

"What?" the young dancer asked when we were in the hall.

"That was my boss...one of my bosses," I gasped as the reality hit.

"Oh, shit..." she replied, and after a hesitation added, "Fucking Rafael. What a prick."

"Motherfucker..." I said as I realized he had manipulated the situation.

I thought about grabbing Allie and beating a hasty retreat, but Tanya, with heavy coaxing, took me to the bar. The security team was still there, with the woman slowly pulling on a cigarette looking strangely bored, and my dancer friend quickly found a bottle of tequila and two glasses. The first shot was gone instantly, and while she poured the second I thought back to my boss and his wife. I recalled meeting her at a function and remembered she was blonde and something of a trophy wife, about ten years younger than him. It certainly fit with what I was able to see of the woman on the bed who had been partially shielded by Shaan's body.

"Take another," Tanya demanded.

"Did you know?" I asked, hoping she wasn't part of the conspiracy.

"No...I didn't know about it," she responded, and her tone and look seemed sincere.

"What was that thing in his rear?" I whispered, while shaking my head from the aftertaste of the liquor.

"Butt plug. He must be a submissive," she answered, and even though I wasn't sure about all the connotations, I thought I got the gist of it.

Once again, the thought about the ramifications to my career flooded my brain, and I decided it was best to find Allie and go. So, I explained things to Tanya, and even though she tried for a moment to talk me out of it, she quickly relented and together we headed back towards the bedrooms.

"Probably here," she said pointing at the door to the room we had used last time.

We stopped for a moment to listen, but it was quiet, so with some trepidation we turned the latch. Suddenly, before us was the sight of my wife in the middle of the bed with Simmons slowly fucking her while Rafael watched from a nearby chair. The two girls from the bar were kneeling before our host and seemed enthralled by his cock. Everyone turned as we entered, except for my wife, who appeared to be in another world with her eyes closed tightly while a low, sensual whine escaped her lips.

As quickly as the door was shut, everyone returned to what they were doing. I watched for a few seconds as Simmons' wide black ass rose and fell on my wife, and then I turned to Rafael.

"Look, Mr. Phillips...my boss...I saw him in the other room," I stammered.

"So?" he said, and then after a pause, he continued, "It doesn't matter. Anyway, the motherfucker is a freak."

"Shit, Rafael...I'm screwed," I declared, clearly showing my angst.

"Just calm the fuck down. This ain't his first time here," he replied.

"Shit..." I said again, as the reality of his message set in.

"Go back and watch him lick Shaan's jizz from his wife's pussy," he laughed, and the two girls at his knee joined in with giggles.

Tanya, no doubt understanding that her boss was through talking, took my arm and gently pulled me towards the door. It was only then that my attention returned to my wife, and when my gaze found her, I could see that unlike the previous encounter, her black lover was content to enjoy her slowly. He was pushing into her deeply and her legs were pulled back close to her shoulders, but it was the continual erotic sounds coming from her that told the story. She was in heaven. Clearly, the black man had taken her to a plane of arousal that had her in another world. With a cluttered mind, I let Tanya lead me away.

The only remaining room that offered some privacy was the library, and the young prostitute guided me into it and then closed the door. It took her just seconds to get me seated on a small leather sofa with my boxers at my ankles. Then, she dropped to her knees and took my dick into her mouth. Tanya was talented and put a tremendous effort into the blowjob but my head was too messed up to get into it. After five minutes, with my half-hard dick once again refusing to grow, she stopped and sat next to me.

"Baby, you need to relax. Quit worrying. He can't do anything," she counseled.

"Oh, yes he can..." I started, but she interrupted me.

"How? You caught him! He's the one that should be worrying," she said.

I had to admit that her words made sense, but they didn't address the monumental awkwardness of the situation. It was just all so weird, so bizarre and surreal that it almost defied believe, and in truth, the situation with Allie and I was no better. I was wise enough to know that these kinds of things needed the utmost discretion and suddenly we had all been thrust into a cauldron of open perversion. Then there was Rafael. I very much doubted that the evening had unfolded randomly. That just wasn't his style, but I couldn't figure out his end game. He had stated that my boss had been a guest before, so if he wanted to blackmail either of us, he already had the ammunition. The only answer was that he wanted us to meet, but for what purpose?

When I looked at Tanya, I thought I saw real caring in her eyes, and I loved her for that. Suddenly, I wanted to please her, so I moved between her legs and pulled on the G-string. She let me guide it off her body and I tossed it aside and then quickly pushed her legs open and buried my face in her pussy. There was just a hint of muskiness in her scent, and I immediately started lapping at her smooth opening. Soon, her soft sighs let me know I was doing something right, and when she placed her hands on the back of my head, I began to lash her faster. I wanted to make her cum, to reward her for her caring, and my desire focused me, helping to push away the worry.

j267
j267
4,588 Followers