It's Only Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
The Fantasy continues with his Mother In-Law.
2.1k words
4.45
34.9k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have known this lady, standing in front of me for well over thirty years. In the early years when we met for a family function our greeting was usually a hug. As the years past bye we graduated to a quick kiss on a cheek. Now as we stood face to face with our lips locked it dawned on me that not many years ago we had begun kissing each other on the lips when saying our hello. Joyce's grip on the back of my head was strong. Our lips mashed together and I was losing the tongue battle.

There was now no separation between our bodies and my hands, still tweaking her nipples seemed locked in place. I cannot tell you how long that first lustful kiss lasted. My thoughts became fragmented as more blood flowed to my cock. Her hand on my cock continued to slowly slide over the length of it. Each slow sensuous stroke sent an electrical shock up through my body.

Joyce was the one to break the kiss and as she did our eyes met and she spoke: "Are you sure you want to do this? You do know this is wrong, what if Richard and Dawn find out?" The tone she used was one I had never heard, it sounded almost animalistic and she spoke while trying to catch her breath. I stopped tweaking her nipples and slid my hands up to her shoulders. Slipping her pajama top off it fell to the floor and I replied: "Who's going to tell them, not me. This may only be a one-time thing and right now I want you badly, besides, it's only lust, Right? If you decide you don't want to go any farther, just tell me to stop and we will."

Our lips met again and the battle of the tongues began round two. Our tongues would meet each other like two snakes trying to mate. They would separate briefly and when they did I would try to force my tongue into Joyce's mouth. Each time I would lose the battle and each time I gave in Joyce would moan. This second kiss was just as forceful as the first but now it was slower, more purposeful as if we were seeking something. I knew if I didn't take charge my cock was going to erupt and splatter our bodies with cum.

I broke away from our kiss and began to slide my mouth and tongue down the side of Joyce's neck. Joyce tilted her head back and moan, letting me know I was headed in the right direction. I took my time and would stop every inch or so, locking my lips and sucking. I was searching for that special spot. That spot was just above her collar line, her reaction was obvious. As I kissed, licked and sucked Joyce moaned louder and her grip on my cock was tighter.

My hands were no longer on her shoulders. I had move them to her back and moving them in a circular motion, alternating from using a flat hand and the tips of my fingers. To me it seemed as if time had stood still. My senses were keyed to the sounds of Joyce and how her body reacted. I was aware her breathing had quickened and her moans seemed to deepen in tone. Her skin was warm and smooth to my touch. My hands moved farther down her back and came to rest on her hips. I stopped my assault on her neck area and took a small step back returning my attention to her breasts. Starting at the base of one of her breasts I ran my tongue in an upward spiral motion until I reach a hard nipple. I took the nipple in my mouth between my teeth and raked them over her nipple as if I was trying to skin a grape. Her body shivered and she moaned even louder. She let loose of my cock and now had both hands holding my head. "Oh my god that feels wonderful, don't stop, you're making me so wet." She moaned.

I was alternating from one breast to the other. Each time I would start at the base and work my way up to the nipple. It had been a guess on my part but her daughter had very sensitive nipples and would go crazy when I used this technique on them. I had discovered it was a family trait. During the third round of playing with Joyce's breasts she tilted her head down to my ear and in a lustful whisper said: "Play with my pussy. I am so wet and need to cum."

I stopped my attack on her breasts and replied: "You didn't say please."

"Please, please play with my pussy. Feel how wet you've made me." She pleaded.

My right hand slid off her hip over her stomach and met up with the elastic band of her pajama bottoms. The elastic gave away easily as my hand continued its downward journey. Moving my hand slowly I took my time and had resumed kissing and licking her breasts but now avoiding her nipples.

The tips of my fingers finally met up with hair, signaling to me I was now very close to a very special prize. My hand could feel the heat that seemed to radiate from her crotch. The tips of my fingers lightly ran over her moistened pussy lips and I stopped. The back of my hand could feel the wetness of her pajama bottoms. I curled my two middle fingers and gently poked the tips between the lips of her pussy. Joyce adjusted her stance, moving her feet wider and giving me easier access to her pussy. She pushed her hips forward, signaling she wanted my fingers deeper inside her. Each time she pushed forward I let my hand and fingers ride it out and only the tips remained inside her wet pussy. Joyce was now using words I had never heard her say: "Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck! Make me cum! Finger fuck me! Please make me cum!"

Using just the tips of my two fingers I explored the outer and inner edges of her pussy. More moisture was gathering on my fingers and hand. Joyce's every other word was now "fuck." Without warning I plunged my fingers in as deep as they could go angling upward and found her G-spot.

It started as a slow wail and increase and in a pleading tone, while trying to catch her breath Joyce said: "Please suck on my nipple!"

I put my lips over one of her nipples, locked tight and began sucking it. Joyce pulled my head into her body as tight as she could as her orgasm broke loose. First she began to shake and without warning it was as if a faucet had been turned on. Her cum ran out over my fingers and hand down her leg. Some of her juice was caught by her pajama bottoms I counted four forceful squirts

Joyce pulled my head back away from her breast and while breathing heavily she said: "Let me catch my breath."

I pulled my fingers from her pussy, leaving my hand resting on the out lips. I rested my head on her stomach and was now looking down at her feet. I could feel her taking in deep breaths as she said over and over: "Oh my god!"

It was only a few minutes since Joyce's first orgasm. Her breathing had returned to normal and she had one hand resting on my head and one on my back. Still bent over and looking downward I could see her juices running down into her bedroom slippers. As I allowed her to rest I became aware of the pressure on the palm of my hand, still resting on her pussy. It dawned on me it was her clit and I moved my hand so my fingers were now resting on it. The moment I touched it Joyce moaned. It didn't take very long and Joyce was once again pushing her hips forward while moaning: "Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!"

"Finger fuck me! Suck my nipple and make me cum again." Joyce whimpered.

I shoved my fingers deep and once again hit her G-spot while raking my teeth over her other nipple. Her second orgasm was just as strong as the first. This time I counted five strong spurts of cum from her pussy. I released her nipple from my lips and glanced down toward her feet. I knew my hand was drenched but now I could see the crotch area and legs of her pajama bottoms were soaked. Some of her juice was now collecting on the floor below us. As her orgasm ebbed she step back away from me and leaned against the countertop. Our eyes met and I swear hers seemed brighter than I ever remembered.

As I straightened up I became acutely aware of my hard cock and glanced down at it. Joyce saw me look down and her eyes followed. Staring at the bulge she giggled while saying: "It appears we need to take care of some else."

Using the counter as an aid Joyce slowly got down on her knees. Reaching up with both hands she pulled my sweat pants down exposing my hard cock. "Oh wow! You shave." Joyce giggled.

It was eye level to her and once I had stepped out of my sweat pants she cupped my cum filled balls with both hands. Joyce looked upward and as our eyes met she slid her lips over the tip of my cock. She stopped and her lips locked tight around the head. I could feel her tongue as she moved it around the entire head and then she sucked hard. I had never felt a sensation such as this and I moaned loudly and said: "Oh my god. I have never felt anything like this before!"

Joyce released the head of my cock and replied: "I have just started. Wait until I suck your entire cock. I can't wait to taste your cum."

Putting her lip back over the tip of my cock she locked down again. As her tongue moved over the head small drops of precum made its way to the tip. Each time Joyce tasted it she would moan her approval. Her hands continued to massage my balls and then I felt her mouth begin to move, taking more of my hard cock.

In the last few years I had often fantasized at getting a blow job from Joyce. She had what I thought was a small mouth. Now I am no "Johnny Holmes" My cock is a little over seven inches in length. The girth of it is close to six inches. I watch as she slowly took my cock into her mouth. Her tongue was moving over it the entire time. Once she bottomed out I went crazy! I have no words to describe what she did with her mouth. One second I was marveling at her talent and the next I was yelling: "I'm going to cum!"

With her hands still massaging my balls the first blast of cum shot from the tip. Now I don't consider myself to be an old man. I'm only sixty and Joyce is seventy-five. I will tell you at that moment I felt like I were twenty. I thought my orgasm was going to last for minutes. Joyce was as surprised as I was. After the first four heavy squirts she slid her mouth off my cock. I continued to cum and three more squirts of cum landed on her chest. As Joyce swallowed my load our eyes met and we both said: "Wow!"

"I didn't know I had that much in me." I said as I caught my breath.

"I didn't know neither, we should not waste it." Joyce replied as she began to smear some of my cum on her breasts and nipples. My cock was slowly deflating as Joyce scooped up a few small splatters of my cum with a fingers.

"How about you helping me to my feet and taking me to bed so we can really fuck." Joyce said in a sultry tone while licking my cum from her finger tips.

I took hold of Joyce's hands and help her up. She turned and as she walk toward the hall that led to the guest bedroom I came up behind her, pressing my body into her while reaching around and putting my hands on her breasts. I leaned my head down and found that special spot on her neck. As I kissed, licked and sucked Joyce moaned: "I'm getting wet again."

We continued our shuffle down the hallway. I was really going to fuck my Mother In-law.