It's Only Sex, Daddy

Story Info
Darren's bratty daughter is driving him crazy, in every way.
43.5k words
4.8
251.1k
629
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,209 Followers

Author's Note: Been awhile since I ventured into the dad/daughter genre. Disclaimer this story is on the longer side, and also features some rough-but consensual-sex, if neither is your taste, you may want to pass this one by. To everyone else, enjoy. LC68

Chapter One

"Be a good girl, Cassie." Darren breathed, his heart racing in anticipation. "Suck daddy's dick."

"But," The stunning young woman kneeling between his legs stared up at him with her brown eyes wide and her luscious young lips pushed into a pout. "That's dirty!"

Her eyes shifted to his long thick cock in her hand. "And I'm your daughter!"

"Cassie, didn't I just buy you that pretty dress you're wearing?" He rocked his hips, sliding his cock through her hand.

"Yeah, but..." She looked nervously at his cock. "It's wrong! And...I don't do those things!"

"Oh, please." He slid his hand through her long brown hair. She yelped when he grabbed a handful and pushed her head closer to his cock. "You think I believe you have a body like that and those blow job lips and you've never sucked a cock before?"

She widened her big doe eyes even more. "That's no way to talk to your little girl."

"A little girl that walks around this house in tight little shorts and slutty little dresses and shakes her ass and cock teases her daddy, doesn't she?"

"No." She tried to shake her head, but he had her hair and she winced, then whimpered. "I'm a good girl!"

"You're a little tease and you use it to get away with being a bitch, don't you?"

"I..." She stopped when he nodded, and looking up at him through her eye lashes, whispered, "Yes, Daddy. I know you look so I show off to get my way."

"Does it get you wet when daddy looks?"

She hesitated and with a sigh, Darren nodded, giving her the signal.

"Yes,." She lowered her head as much as she could, her face inches from his aching dick she was still holding. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just stop acting like you're some kind of good girl and be the little slut you are."

He pushed on her head. "Now open wide."

He nodded quickly rather than have her wonder if she was supposed to or not. 'Cassie' pressed her lips to his cock, smearing his pre cum on them, while sliding her tongue out and flicking it across the front of his shaft.

Her free hand caressed his balls while she rubbed his cock against her cheek.

"Like how your big dick looks in my face, daddy?"

That was a good adlib, Darren thought as she opened wide and slapped the head of his cock onto her soft pink tongue.

"Not as much as I'm going to like how it looks in your mouth."

She giggled, and his cock twitched in her hand. God, he loved those giggles, especially when they came from an adorable eighteen year old kneeling between his legs. In this case, 'Cassie' might be older, maybe twenty, but damn she looked young and sounded the part.

She ran her tongue up and down his shaft several times in rapid succession, then surprised him by pushing his cock back and slurping on his balls. Darren thought about telling her to stop, after all, too much experience ruined the game, but damn, it felt good.

"You're teasing, your father." He said instead, and with another cock inspiring giggle, she ran her tongue up to his tip, swirled it around in fast wet circles, causing his hand to tighten in her hair.

With no further hesitation, Cassie, parted her full, hot pink coated lips, and slipped his cock between them. He sighed contentedly and relaxed into the pillow piled against his headboard as the hot young thing between his legs bobbed her head while moaning and slobbering on his dick.

"Look at me." He coaxed her when she'd had her eyes closed.

She opened them and fixed her big eyes on his as she worked his cock with an experience that belied his game. Or did it? It's not like he hadn't wondered how much experience a certain barely legal little minx had with sex.

Right now however, his attention was on the minx between his thighs, and it was well worth that attention. Darren was naked, but 'Cassie' was lying stretched out on her stomach in a short pink sun dress.

Propped up on her elbows she had his cock pulled towards her so she could work her hot young mouth along his shaft. Darren released her hair and placed both hands on her bare shoulders, marveling at how soft and smooth her skin was.

Cassie's-her real name was either Laurie or Lindsay, he forgot which, but it didn't matter, they were all Cassie to him-long dark hair was fanned across her back and he let his eyes roam along her slender young body in the cute dress.

His Cassie of the evening had a perfect body type, small and petite, but not thin, just well proportioned. Her breasts weren't large, but big enough he could see some cleavage as she continued blowing him.

She had the right amount of hips to give her a nice shape and her ass plump enough to look good as she lay on the bed. As he'd asked her to, her legs were bent at the knees and crossed at the ankles showing him the bottoms of her sexy little feet.

She'd shown up in a pair of heeled sandals, but in his favorite position for head he wanted her barefoot. She'd also shown up in a mini skirt and belly shirt, showing off her flat stomach with her pierced naval.

Not that she looked bad, in fact he was hard barely thirty seconds after she'd walked through the door, but he'd requested a simple cute sundress, the kind real Cassie wore that drove him crazy.

Darren should have let it go, but when he treated himself to this game, and he'd been doing it far too often of late, he wanted his money's worth and that meant having his exact fantasy. Darren had went and got her one of Cassie's dresses to wear.

Up until that moment he hadn't thought he could sink lower as a father, but letting an escort wear his daughter's dress while she pretended to be her proved him wrong. Now as he lay there watching his daughter du jour take a break from sucking and resume fluttering her tongue along his shaft, he thought she couldn't be more perfect.

The same long curly brown hair and big dark eyes as Cassie along with those sinfully and totally unfair sensual lips, this girl could pass for her sister. Even her body type was the same, the small, but shapely figure, the handful that her breasts appeared to be, and an ass that seemed a little plump for the rest of her.

Darren moaned softly when 'Cassie' smiled up at him. "Hmm, daddy, you're so hard for your baby girl!"

"Because my baby girl is so fucking sexy." He told her. "You like sucking daddy's dick?"

"Love it!" She punctuated her remark by taking him back in her mouth and moaning, her dark eyes rolling back as she resumed bobbing her head.

Darren slid his hands up and down her arms, then under her hair and across her smooth back. She sighed at his touch and as he'd mentioned for her to do earlier, playfully kicked her feet back and forth.

Her toes were curled and Darren could make out pink nails that matched her fingers and lips. He slipped his hands back up through her hair, and holding her head, thrust his hips. 'Cassie' whimpered and widened her eyes again for him, damn she was good!

"That's it, be a good girl and stay still while daddy fucks your mouth." He was embarrassed to hear a tremble in his voice.

Here he was a forty six year old man, a successful attorney, and according to most women he knew, attractive enough to do well with women of any age. Yet here he was sounding like a nervous teenager as a girl young enough to be his daughter sucked his cock.

The fact she wasn't just around his daughter's age, but looked just like her was the reason for that nervous excitement. As always a small amount of guilt and shame accompanied his lust. It wasn't a coincidence she looked like Cassie because all the girls he found looked like her, although this girl was closer than most.

He found them on escort websites and personal ads, always searching the key word daddy for girls who were willing to play that role. Paying the girls added both to his shame, but also the thrill.

Not like he had a choice. He had no desire to go out and find a barely legal girl to date and be like the other pathetic midlife crises professionals he worked with who cheated on their wives or became a sugar daddy to girls like this.

As pathetic as those guys were though, he was worst, at least none of them wanted to fuck their actual daughter. On that thought his attention returned to the Cassie of the hour and thrusting his cock repeatedly into her willing mouth.

She was whimpering and her face turned red as he fucked her hard while holding her head still. He swore his cock grew even harder as he wondered if given a chance could he do this to the real Cassie?

Could he force feed her his sizable cock? Make her whimper and make sloppy wet gagging noises? Make her eyes water like the girl between his legs were beginning to. As soon as the question entered his mind, he fucked her mouth even harder, pulling her head down on his rising cock.

Darren thought about finishing like this, just shooting his load down his 'daughter's throat, or maybe pulling it out and spraying it all over her face. He'd had many nasty dreams and thoughts of doing it to Cassie.

He'd paint her face, a face that was a sexy mix of bratty young girl, and sexy mature woman. He imagined standing over her while she was on her knees looking up at him, mouth wide open to catch daddy's load, but instead he'd squirt it all over her face.

Darren groaned and stopped thrusting his hips. He was only paying for an hour tonight and as much as he wanted to flood his role playing daughters mouth, he wanted to make sure he could fuck her tight little slit.

"Be a good girl and take that pretty dress off," he told her while releasing her hair and easing his cock from her mouth.

His long shaft was covered in her spit and smeared with her hot pink lipstick and as always when he did this, Darren couldn't believe how hard he was. Forty six wasn't old, but he certainly wasn't what he was in his twenties, but yet when he played this game, or thought about his daughter it was like turning back the clock.

"But daddy, you shouldn't..."

"Just do as daddy says!" Darren snapped.

The girl was playing the game he'd told her he'd wanted, but as was often the case his lust had the better of him. He tried to play it through with the reluctance a real daughter would have if her father wanted sex from her, but he'd never had the patience to last for long.

In the end he figured Cassie teased him enough every day and that made it impossible to keep being teased when he took that frustration out on young girls pretending to be her.

"Yes, daddy." She rose to her knees between his legs, and his cock twitched when she flashed the pout of a scolded child.

She lifted the simple one piece dress that he'd seen Cassie wear just a couple days ago and peeled it up over her head, tossing it onto the floor.

"Look at you," Darren breathed. "My little girl's all grown up."

God this girl was perfect. Per his request, she was naked beneath the dress and Darren's eyes lingered on her incredible tits. He'd guess a full B, and they were standing up high and proud as only a young woman's could.

Her pale pink nipples were hard and as he licked his lips in anticipation of having them in his mouth, his gaze drifted down to her flat stomach and the barbell she had pierced through her navel.

But the best part was the smooth, pink, and hairless slit between her supple thighs. Darren's cock bobbed as he imagined shoving it inside that tight cunt.

"You like?" She cupped her tits for him. "They're all yours." She giggled. "You helped make them after all."

What a line! Jesus, he might break his self-imposed rule of never going with the same girl twice and bring this one back another night.

"Then bring them to me." He extended his arms and sliding up between his legs, she leaned over him.

Darren put his hands on her shoulders and tried to go for a kiss, but she turned her head to the side, giving him her neck. He kissed her neck, inhaling her perfume and enjoying the feel of her long hair on his face.

He felt like an idiot going for the kiss. Most of these girls didn't kiss, and even if they did, there was nothing behind it. A girl could fake enjoying sex and put on a show giving head, hell they'd fake an orgasm, but a kiss had to have feeling.

Darren desperately wanted to kiss, Cassie. To feel the lips she kissed his cheek with every day on his and shove his tongue between them. Right now, however, he'd forget about that kiss and find a better place for his mouth.

He slid his lips across Laurie's, was that her name- Did it matter?- neck and down the soft smooth skin of her chest. She leaned back, still cupping her breasts and offering them to him. He eagerly accepted the offer and groaned as he slid his hands beneath hers, and gave them a soft squeeze.

She squealed when he sucked her nipple between his lips and swinging her leg over his thigh, straddled him. As he fondled and sucked on her tits, she ground her hips, rubbing her hot smooth pussy on his leg.

Darren drew her close, putting his arms around her back while sucking harder on her tit. She moaned and continued to work her pussy into his leg. At first she hadn't been wet, but the contact had gotten her going and he could feel something warm and sticky on his leg.

Nice trick, this girl had been doing this for a while. It caused the fantasy to lose a little steam, but having a naked twenty year old girl's tit in your mouth and humping your leg was never a bad thing.

"That feels so good!" She moaned for him, her hands running along his arms and squeezing them. "Oh, daddy, you're so sexy!" Her hands continued up, now massaging his shoulders as he went back and forth between her tits, sucking one nipple while rubbing the other between his fingertips.

"I love how you suck my titties," she purred and he groaned around her pink nub when she reached between them and grabbed his cock. "But your little girl's all wet now and really wants her daddy's big cock in her tight little pussy."

Darren had to admit he'd been thinking the exact same thing, but trying to enjoy her tits a little more and show some patience, which was something he sorely lacked in these little games. In his fantasies he'd imagined being the one to want to go slow, to tease, to show the skill and patience of the older lover a daddy would be to his little girl.

Yet every time he hired one of these luscious little girls and they started calling him daddy and flaunting their succulent young bodies, he'd reach a point where he just needed to fuck them.

The way he needed and wanted to fuck his real daughter, but knew he never could.

His 'little girl' rose up higher on her knees, and sliding closer, swung her leg over his hip so she was now straddling him. Still holding his cock she rubbed it along her now slick slit and he moaned when she slapped his cock against her moist flesh.

Darren put his hands on her hips and pushed, encouraging her to stop teasing and sit on his aching cock.

"Hold on, daddy." She leaned over and reaching out to the nightstand picked up the condom she'd put there when she'd first followed him into his room.

"Hey, Laurie, you said you'd go bareback," he told her, squeezing her hips and pushing his cock along her slick slit.

"My names Lindsay," She rolled her dark eyes at him. "But I'm Cassie to you anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter." She held the condom in her hand. "I'll go bareback, but it's another hundred."

Talk about ruining a fantasy. Then again, he thought, it would be just like Cassie to try and get money or something out of him. Not try, succeed, he'd never been able to tell her no at any age. Let alone now when he had taboo fantasies about her.

"I'll pay the hundred." He nodded toward the condom. "I don't want anything between my dick and your tight little snatch."

"Daddy!" She slipped back into character. "Is that any way to treat your daughter?"

"When she's a slutty cock tease it is." He replied, then groaned when Lindsay dropped the condom, guided his cock to her tight little hole and eased down on him.

"Ow!" She yelped, and he was sure it was purely for his benefit. "Daddy, your cock's too big for my little pussy!"

But pro or not, her twat was damn tight. Darren loved the feeling of it spreading around his thick shaft as she lowered herself until he was completely engulfed in her young cunt. Lindsay whimpered for him while rocking her hips, sliding back and forth on his lap while he held her by her slender hips.

"How do I look riding your big dick, daddy?" She put her arms around his neck and stifled his answer by shoving her tit into his face.

Darren sucked on her nipple while she slowly rode him. He squirmed beneath her, moving his hips as much as he could and hoping she would take the hint to go faster. She continued to move slowly, however and he had only himself to blame.

He'd instructed her to act like a young nervous girl as much as she could and she was playing the part well. Lindsay was now moving up and down, sliding up on his cock, then sitting back down on him.

Each time she did, she released a sexy little yelp that caused his cock to twitch inside her. Lindsay leaned back from him, bracing her hands on his knees behind her and working her hips. Darren now had a full view of not just her amazing tits and perfect body, but his cock invading that pink hairless slit.

"Well?" She wiggled her hips, working his cock around in her tight twat. "How's your Cassie look sitting on your big fat cock?"

At the mention of his daughter's name, Darren lost all patience with trying to keep the game slow and teasing. Pushing himself forward from where he leaned against the headboard, he took Lindsay by her arms and lifted her from his cock.

Darren was a large man; just over six feet and well muscled from being a life time gym rat. The way he was able to not only lift Lindsay from his lap while still sitting, but how easily he was able to shove her onto her back between his legs, sent a thrill through him. Lindsay yelped in surprise, but remained where she was as Darren got to his knees on the bed.

Grabbing her ankles; he lifted her legs and pressing the tip of his cock against her slit, took a moment to admire the sight of his swollen purple head against her pink flesh before driving himself into her with all the strength in his hips.

"Fuck!" Lindsay cried out and this time he had no doubt her reaction was real and not part of the game.

She yelped loudly each time he slammed his cock into her and her delicious tits were bouncing as he held her legs up and fucked her like it was the last time he'd ever have sex. Darren loved the way his large hands looked around her ankles, his fingers completely curled around them as he held her legs up.

"My little Cassie looks better on her back getting fucked like the little fucking cock tease she is." He hissed as he pounded her. "You like this? You like getting the fucking you deserve for being a little slut?"

"Yes!" Lindsay cried out. "This is why I tease you, I want my daddy to fuck me like the bad girl I am!"

Girl was good, but at this point Darren was no longer really seeing her. As always when he cut loose, the young girl was no longer role playing Cassie, but in his lust addled mind had become his sexy, luscious, cock tease of a daughter.

As he fucked Lindsay with long hard thrusts, his mind's eye saw Cassie. Saw her brown eyes widen in surprise and a little pain as her daddy fucked her harder than any of her stupid boyfriends she might have let fuck her.

Those eyes would then glaze over in lust as pleasure replaced pain and she moaned and squealed at the way her father's cock stuffed her tight little cunt. Her tits would look so good, bouncing just like Lindsay's and her small perfect feet would be on his shoulders.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,209 Followers