It's Only Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muriel burst into tears.

"Keep talking to me," Sonny said. "Meg is only minutes away from you. She'll stay with you tonight and remain for as long as you want her to stay at nights. I suggest if you husband contacts you that you remain coldly civil but make not attempt to abuse him."

"All that sounds great. What did you tell Meg?"

"Only that you have been through a disturbance at your home and could she rush over and stay the night with you. You decide what to tell her. I suggest you open a bottle of wine but just say Owen came in drunk, vomited and told you he'd found another woman who wasn't so demanding for sex. I'm taking you both our to dinner tomorrow night."

"Here's Meg now. I'll get her to put her car in the garage. Good night and thanks for everything. You're a real champion Sonny. God I feel a mess."

* * *

When Meg and Sonny moved into their apartment Muriel had already spend her first night in her adjoining smaller penthouse. Muriel went through the connecting door to deliver the good news that she was pregnant, unaware Meg had only hours earlier decided to come off the pill with Sonny's agreement. Sonny had just come from a board meeting where he'd been invited to take up the position as deputy general-manager of the publishing company. He'd accepted.

It was all happening for Meg, Muriel and Sonny.

After Muriel raised the matter of parentage, Sonny offered with Meg's consent to register as the father of her child. Muriel then told them that perhaps there might be another option as father. Tim Giles, now assistant editor and editor-designate, had asked her for a date as he and his wife had separated and divorce was likely. She'd decided to give Tim a second chance.

"Good idea Muriel," Sonny said. "Try to take him as he is, not as you think he is."

Meg smiled. "Yes, I agree with Sonny. Try to make it as easy as you can for Tim to impress you Muriel. I believe you are exactly right for him provided he likes heaps of sex. And remember, he'll know who the father of your child is so all you have to do is to nod if he tells you who he thinks it is."

THE END

1...5678910