It's Only Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess briefed me about what happened at the Chamber. Congratulations. I had decided to team you with Joanne Bassett Sonny but as Jess reckons you two are already working hand in glove you may occupy this desk beside Muriel in the morning. I'll have someone transfer Debbie's stuff later. You guys are needed over at the bar in half an hour because you'll be shouting the first drink for everyone Sonny as the news editor has decided that pic of you and two other guys at the Chamber is going front page along with Muriel's story. It's not wise to do anything that results your pic going front page."

As Tim had walked away Muriel said, "I'll go halves with your bar tab."

"That's very generous of you but I must decline. There's a tradition to maintain. Do you mind being paired with me?"

"I suppose not. You appear to be okay."

"Gee thanks for that enthusiastic response."

They laughed.

Thinking of what his parents were doing in the study and Muriel taking her great tits home to her husband, Sonny sighed. Why wasn't he getting any? He gulped when the image of his mother come to mind and shut that out, quickly. Perhaps he would be lucky Saturday night and mused that perhaps Meg had filled out in recent years.

Dinner was a winner, his parents mightily impressed. Sonny's phone went.

"Sonny McCain."

"Hi, it's Muriel. I'm going out for a spa on the deck soon. It's a lovely evening. Want to join me. Don't bring anything."

"Okay. I have your card so know where to come. I'll be there in fifteen."

"Mum, can I borrow your car?"

"Take mine son, that caller's voice sounded female. You may want to impress her. I'll be transferring a company car and parking spacer to you tomorrow. It will be only a basic model at this stage. As you work up the ladder your vehicle will be upgraded."

"Thanks dad. It's just a social visit so I'll not have to impress. Anyway she's married and her husband will be there."

"Ah, that woman Muriel you worked with on assignment today," said his mom. "She's too old for you anyway, must be thirty-five. She sits in the far left of the newsroom Grant."

"Ah, that one. Nice lady and I've been told is settling in well. She's being groomed to become assistant chief reporter when Tony leaves for Europe."

Muriel arrived at the front door dressed in a white robe, carrying a bottle of sparkling wine and two flutes. "Hi, come in and follow me Sonny. I'm so pleased you could make it. This is my husband's poker night so he won't be home till well after midnight. You'll have to meet him some other time."

She'd not paused at the door for Sonny to kiss her. Driving over he'd thought whether it would be proper to kiss her on the lips. He'd decided to play it save and kiss her on the cheek as she was ten years his senior. Well he was now even more confused, left with the idea that if hubby wasn't home she'd invited him over to make whoopee in the pool. He had two questions about that: Did he want to commit adultery and would having sex with her improve or spoil their working relationship?

The questions remained unanswered as they walked through the house. It was clean, tidy and expensively furnished. Hubby was obviously in the money.

They went out through double wood-framed glass doors on to a deck and walked to the far corner where it widened and into that width was set what he called a hot pool and she called a spa pool. Well, whirlpool or Jacuzzi so what?. Some folk even called their hot tub a spa pool.

Muriel handed him the bottle with the unspoken request to open it. She placed the glasses at the edge of the pool and then stepped down on to the seat, facing him and disrobed.

She was naked.

She was pushing her long black hair back. Her big breasts drooped a little but looked amazing. Her belly was gaining the rounded shape and she sported an auburn thatch between thighs that were a tad heavy but all in all it was a good look.

"Don't wear shorts unless you feel uncomfortable without them," she said, sitting down.

Okay, he'd been to Frat parties where wearing a shred of clothing was considered to be disgraceful. This was fine. So he stripped off and turned to give her a full front although knowing he was half erect.

"Very nice," she cooed. "Let's have a drink."

An hour later Sonny left, feeling frustrated and very aroused. They'd had a beautifully relaxing time amid the bubble frenzy. When finally he said he'd better go Muriel floated her body to the surface and asked without emotion, "Don't you want me?"

He nodded, doing his best to look sad.

"Is it the adultery thing?"

He nodded and she sighed. "I took a big risk asking you here but I was interested in getting it from you."

After he'd dressed she walked with him still dripping through to the front door where they kissed. He felt the big soft breasts through his t-shirt, the nipples pressing against his lower chest as she opened her mouth. This was the final temptation. Sonny pulled Muriel's head down and kissed above her eyes and whispered good night.

He was not unduly worried about committing adultery, realizing he was bound to do it sooner or later. The big problem was he suspected Muriel was offering herself as an investment to help ensure future promotion. The truth was, he didn't think badly of her doing that, It was deceitful yes, but what woman's wasn't, he grinned, knowing that to be a huge exaggeration and casting men as being angelic. She should be marked up for using enterprise.

He walked into the kitchen where his mom was drinking herbal tea.

"Hi, have a good time with your friends?"

"Yes, but he was away playing poker."

His mom asked in a flat voice: "Did you have sex?"

"No, although can't say I wasn't interested."

His mom stood and hugged Sonny saying she was very proud of him because the woman was married. She pulled Sonny's hand and pushed it through the lapels of her gown on to a very warm breast and guided it right on to the thick, hard nipple. She then pushed her leg between his thighs and the image of her shaved pussy... that is if she still shaved it... filled his mind. Blood pressure roared in his ears and Sonny pulled away from his mother, ejaculating long bursts of sperm into his underpants.

Horrified, he steeled himself to kiss her ear and say "Good night mom", steadying his voice. He strolled off to the bathroom to clean up and felt his tension draining away. Thanks mum, he said, imagining she would be back in bed awaking his father for another round while over at the White's lovely home Muriel would be thrusting away with one of her toys and whacking the fleshy pad just above her clit intoning, "Bad boy Sonny; bad boy Sonny,"

* * *

Sonny's mom dropped him off at the office at 8:20 next morning, a big time improvement compared with the previous day. In the elevator three women in their late twenties rushed in giggling and halted uncertainly when seeing who the male was.

"Good morning," Mr McCain, chorused two of them.

"Hello Sonny," said the third, running her tongue over her top lip and pushing her bosom forward.

Sonny struggled to remember and then the image came, Margo someone. He'd caught her in the photocopy room about five years ago, bra and top off taking a photocopy of her tits. She'd spread for him on the table and then someone came in and caught them at it and complained but nothing eventuated because her male supervisor understood that was the alternative use for photocopy rooms.

"Hello Margo," he stepped forward and whispered into her ear, "Keeping it well used?" She giggled and her two companions were wide-eyed in awe at learning she knew the Big Boss's son, obviously intimately.

Sonny arrived into the newsroom cheerfully as he'd been greeted in a friendly manner by folk he knew and folk he didn't know but all seemed to know him. He realized, of course, that notoriety always lasts a lot longer than fame or probably more accurately being the newly-arrived Big Boss's son who had yet to prove he was anything but a great guy.

Tim the chief reporter looked at Sonny, looked at the clock and looked back at Sonny with almost a smile. "Mary-Anne please read Mr McCain's assignments for today."

09:00 News Conference

09:40 Routine calls for news to Airport, Bus Station, Rail Station and remember Lost Luggage checks.

11:00 Paddington Women's Guild Annual Flower Show Opening.

13:00 Ballet Class for Three-Year-Olds;

"Why the News Conference and why the crappy assignments Tim?"

"Mr Giles to you. The Big Boss wants you involved in editorial executive meetings including planning meetings and discipline meetings to, and I quote, further the depth and breadth of your career preparation, end quote. Do the rat-shit assignments with flair and I'll think about giving you something to get your teeth into Scoop McCain."

"Yes Sir, Mr Giles. Send precise instructions and contact details for each of my assignments to my computer, please Miss Smith."

"That has been done already Mr McCain. This verbal issuing of assignment details is to ensure Admin knows the instructions were received and understood. Admin is aware how slippery reporters can be in claiming they never received their assignments because their computer crashed or the instructions were incomprehensible. Do you have any questions?"

"No, I'll just slip off and do my nails. Do you mind phoning me an alert for the conference at 8.58?"

"Not at all Mr McCain. Have a nice day."

As Sonny walked away he heard Tim say, "Why are you treating him with respect?"

"He's the Big Boss's son."

"He's just a cog in the news machine. Treat him with contempt like all other reporters Mary-Anne."

Muriel his team buddy was resplendent in yellow and that suited her long dark hair. "Are you sorry we didn't get it off last night?" she whispered.

Sonny was tempted to say his mom inadvertently did that but thought better of it.

"My heart is shattered," he said, striving to present a bleak face.

"You rotten liar," she giggled. "You were scared, thinking I'd bee too much of a woman for you."

Well, it wouldn't have been the first time he'd found a woman with more go that he could handle.

"I guess so. When you are playing with yourself at nights just think of me."

"Now, now be a good boy. You are addressing an old woman a little inappropriately."

"I'm sorry. I came close to developing blue balls after being with you last night."

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry. You seem to have survived so I must get back to work. I've seen your assignments for today."

"Yes, apart from the News Conference tutorial I've been landed with crap."

"Tim is testing you, to see if your mouth is propelled by your ego. If you don't complain and do the basics competently he'll begin to give you more rope. Remember you are not a trained journalist."

"Okay, thanks for the advice mummy."

"Here."

Sonny looked at the 'thing' wrapped in a blue and white checked napkin. It smelt like food. "What is it?"

"If you used your brains and opened it you'd know."

It was an apple pie. Still quite warm.

"I baked it for you this morning. Despite not achieving what I was seeking I do admire you for not wishing to commit adultery. I rarely commit it but to tell you the truth and don't get angry with me, I thought if I seduced you it could pay dividends when I seek promotion."

"Oh Muriel."

"Oh God you're disappointed in me and now regard me as a whore?"

Sonny looked into her gray eyes with empathy. "You have a wonderful looking pussy; who am I to decree when you should use it and for what purposes."

"You mean..."

"Yes Muriel. I admire your discriminatory choice of target and the logic of your pursuit. A brilliant piece of strategy and I'm sorry I couldn't take up what was being offered me on a plate. Let us remain great friends and see if we can parallel the rate of advance in our careers in the pursuit of happiness. Providing you achieve professional excellence at all times I'll assist you whenever I can providing it is proper for me to do so. That's my promise and I expect nothing in return from you."

"Oh Sonny, I can't believe what I've just heard. I..."

Sonny excused himself and picked up his phone. "There's a fucking big clock at the far end of the Newsroom for idiots like you. What does it say?"

"Nine o three. Oh God I'm on my way Tim."

"Bye," Sonny said to Muriel, who handed him his notebook and pencil. As Sonny raced past the chief reporter's desk he gave the fingers to Mary-Anne who smiled at him sweetly.

Attempting not to show signs of sweating, Sonny entered the room and had to wait for editor Murray Hamilton to finish telling a joke. Murray then looked at the clock and said, "Gentlemen news doesn't stop for the world's readers but we stop for young Mr McCain here. The Big Boss want's him to attend all editorial meetings of note that naturally includes this one. Take the seat at the end of the table facing me Mr McCain and keep your mouth shut unless you can make an earth-shattering contribution. Your grandfather taught me how to kick ass so just remember that young man."

CHAPTER 2

Sonny rushed to the railway station with a photographer and photographed the stationmaster holding the lost talking parrot. "Asked him, 'Where do you live'?"

"9 Fisher Drive", said the parrot before the stationmaster could open his mouth.

"What is your name?" asked Sonny.

"Freda Nixon, Freda Nixon," squawked the bird.

Sonny looked through the Nixon's in the phonebook and phoned the number of 9 Fisher Drive.

"Oh God, I left Freda on the train this morning," said Pearl Nixon.

The photographer took a very close-up of the station master with the parrot and the news duo then raced back to the newspaper where Sonny bashed out a delightful little caption story about Freda finding her own way home to go with the photograph he'd seen being taken.

Sonny checked his emails and opened one with his password he'd given Muriel, "Gone to cover Court. I love you, you gorgeous man."

A photographer came in. "Are you McCain?"

"Yep."

"Let's go. You've made us late."

A visitor from England was the guest speaker but she'd finished delivering it by the time the Star team arrived. Sonny recognized one of his mom's friends.

"Oh you're back home darling."

"Yes Mrs Smith. What was the most profound thing the guest speaker said?"

"Um, the rose is her favorite flower and deserves to be everyone's favorite flower."

"Thanks Mrs Smith... will catch up soon."

"Come on Ralph, I think I have the way of saving the day. Take as many pix as you wish but I want you to take one particular one."

"Okay bright boy save our butts and I'll buy all the beers you can drink this afternoon."

"Lady Llewellyn-Junkers."

"Yes?"

"McCain from the Star, the local newspaper. That's a lovely dress. A Jean Paul Gaultier original I daresay.

"You may daresay. How on earth do you know that? "

"My mom had one. He has a distinctive style."

"Come along Claudine, there are many people waiting to meet you."

Claudine asked the president to hold it for a little while because the reporter sounded interesting.

"I arrived late, too late for your speech."

"Well don't worry, the president took my notes but I have a copy," she said, digging into her handbag.

"That's a Fendi handbag I think."

Claudine smiled. "Somehow I thought you were going to say that. Here you are and yes it is. Is that all?"

"No, will pose spectacularly for us."

"What, with my top off?"

"Please Claudine, our VIPs are waiting."

"In a moment Rosemary, this young man is fun. Okay, I'll do anything for you and that's a rash promise, so don't abuse what's been offered."

"Please follow me."

At the rose stand by co-incidence Sonny found a rose had won champion of show. That didn't really matter but it would make the caption even stronger.

"I want you to take your jacket off, to show lots of arm and bare shoulder."

"Here, Rosemary, hold my jacket please."

Claudine smiled and asked Sonny would he like her to push the top of her strapless dress down a bit to show some curvature of bosom. He replied it was her choice, but if she did not to be too excessive because he wanted her to reach upwards holding the stem.

"Ah, the Mendoza painting that hangs in one of those Italian galleries. I can't remember which one."

"Yes, my grandmother has a copy in her library."

Sonny said to the photographer: It's now over to you Ralph: pick the background and angle that you know is best. Lady Llewellyn-Junkers will be holding up the rose with the stem level with her eyes; her head will be inclined to the right as she will be looking up at it adoringly."

"Aw, Sonny. I'm a newspaper photographer, not Michelangelo."

"You look after the basics, Ralph and I'll look after the rest."

Sonny finally had every thing set up, with everyone crowding around behind them.

"Take a test shot, Ralph."

"Not bad," Ralph said.

Sonny stepped forward and said, "Just lift your chin up darling until you no longer feel the pressure of my finger. That's it, perfect."

"Take five exposures and a couple of real close ups Ralph and then rapid fire ten."

"That's it, Lady Llewellyn-Junkers," Sonny said. "Thank you very much for your patience and co-operation. We will give Madam President a framed copy for her society and please give me your card and I will airmail a framed copy to you in England."

"Thank you kindly, young man. Should we continue Rosemary?"

The assembly clapped her departure.

As Ralph drove back to the newspaper Sonny looked at the exposures captured electronically.

"Ralph, hand in whatever your choices are but I think you should include frame six -- it's the closest to the Mendoza pose."

"What's that?"

"It replicates a painting in an art gallery in Florence."

"Okay, I'll just hand in frame six and the head and shoulders shot of her before you undressed her."

They raced back and filed their pics and story and then both went to the ballet class.

"Nothing much here," remarked Sonny. "Just a general shot I suppose,"

"Yeah, I'll take that then look around."

Sonny spoke to the director of the Afternoon Ballet Group for Tots. She expressed concern that roll numbers had dropped and they were close to being forced to terminate classes for tots.

"It's a shame really, "Belinda Copeland said. "Many of these tots have older sisters learning ballet and have this huge desire to ape them. It's the age to capture them."

They raced back to the office. Sonny wrote the story of the Afternoon Ballet Group for Tots saying the director of the group was worried that support for the facility seemed to be falling away.

He then quoted three mothers he'd interviewed saying it was a wonderful facility and they each said their three-year-olds were dressed in their tights ready to go from mid-morning.

Megan Jacks were quoted as saying: "My three-year-old has come out of her shell of shyness in the five weeks she's been coming to this class. She practices every afternoon before dinner with her sister who is in a more advanced class. I am amazed just how confident and agile my little one is becoming."

It was 2:12 when Sonny filed the story, just three minutes before deadline. Ralph came in with a proof of the shot he'd selected, saying the photograph were already being sized to go two-thirds over the editorial space on the back page.

"This pic is amazing Ralph," Sonny said in awe. "You really know your craft."

Ralph had persuaded a mother holding an infant to move to where her three-year-old was performing a stretch on her toes. All three in the frame, the wee ballerina student looking at her mom. Sonny quickly wrote out the caption, using the names Ralph had given him. Beginning, 'Look at me mom, look at me," cries...'

"This pic is nothing," Ralph said proudly. "The illustrations editor says he'd nominating my photograph of Lady Muck with the rose in the regional awards for Newspaper Arts Photograph of the Year section. It goes under my name as photographer but I've insisted he add the composition is by you. He was amazed that you knew anything about photography."