It's Only Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

When the three wines were being sipped Muriel said, "How does this work. I've seen threesomes on adult DVDs but they never show the preliminaries?"

Meg and Sonny said that was the same for them.

Meg took the lead. "Well, I think we just proceed lovingly and gently and as we entwine I rather think it will sort itself out. Start undressing us Sonny, birthday girl first. I'm just itching to see that lush body of hers."

"Have you been girl on girl before Meg?" Sonny asked.

"Yes, at college, many times."

Muriel said the same for her and she and a long time girl friend met once a month or so for their little romp.

Sonny unbuttoned slowly the fancy waistcoat Muriel was wearing, dropped it and then pulled off the three-quarter sleeve fashion top exposing a well-filled white lace bra. Muriel unclipped her hair while Sonny reached around and undid her bra and then kissed her.

"Wow, great yummy tits," Meg said, a hand playing with her right breast and the other pulling up her short leather skirt. "Don't hurry you guys, I'm happy here; I'll make my pussy wet for you."

Muriel's skirt was unzipped and it fell to the floor; she was not wearing undies and he black stockings were fastened to a black garter belt via multi-color straps in mottled red, green, blue and black.

"Sexy," called Sonny, meaning the garter belt, as he licked the dew off Muriel's outer lips.

"Undress me darling while I undress darling over here," Sonny said.

"Oh darling," Meg said, you are so democratic isn't he darling?"

"Always a sweetie in this situation, we hope," Muriel cooed and Meg held out her damp left fingers for Sonny to sniff.

The naked Sonny lay on his back as requested. The girls went either side of him and took turns licking and sucking his cock and balls and kissing the insides of his thighs.

Sonny was blocked off from them until Meg climbed on to him and his mouth found her pussy. The girls took turns at sucking him, licking each other and pulling away from Sonny to deep-tongue each other and were doing that with Sonny cranking Meg's tits when she cried and released into his mouth. She rolled off to allow Muriel to slide up to deep-tongue Sonny for her first taste of Meg.

Sonny asked Muriel to climb on to Meg and to get her ass ready as it was her birthday. The stack of drawers beside the bed contained toys and extras including lube so Sonny squirted around Muriel's anus and she worked it in and eventually inserted a second finger and began stretching. He pulled on a condom and straddled Muriel and slowly without too much effort he slipped halfway in and rested while his hostess adjusted to him. She began pushing back on him while tonguing Meg and they were away, Sonny gradually sinking in deeper until she had it all. She and Sonny groaned with satisfaction and Meg sloshed away into Muriel's cunt while Muriel attended to her own clit until with a yell she came for a vaginal release.

Aware it was a long way to go Sonny didn't push to fire some shots; instead he pulled on another condom and slammed into Muriel's cunt with so much oomph that she was away again inside two minutes and rolled away exhausted. Sonny threw the condom with a small load in the end and went to enter Meg but she pushed him away, saying "Ass."

While Meg pulled a pillow under her back he put on another condom and then lubed her and helped her stretch a little. The big stretch came when he entered. She cried out but told him to keep going. They sweated and both groaned until Meg pulled the pillow away and he gradually slid right in with only two short rests. They then began rocking until Meg was comfortable enough to cry, "Fuck me." By then Muriel was kissing Meg and had a lubed finger up Sonny's ass and it was all on. Meg was crying tears of discomfort but crying "Fuck me, fuck me" as Sonny groaned because she was so tight but knowing this would be the hard one. He finally roared into a huge ejaculation with Meg almost fainted, whimpering.

Muriel kissed him and pulled off his sheath with tissues and then dried some of the sweat off him and then sucked his sperm-ringed dick. "Yum, this is like hot dinner," she giggled.

"Poor Meg."

"Don't worry, she'll bounce back soon, "Muriel said after kissing him. "She will be thinking she'd just offered you what you really wanted, a good tight fuck."

"Well become better at this, won't we?"

"Want another round?"

"Yes please but slow and gentle. I'm looking forward to you doing us doggy in the morning, alternating us with a few strokes each while we girls really get into deep mouth kissing. I think for women that's as good as it gets."

CHAPTER 6

The months went by with Sonny spending anything from three weeks to nine weeks in various departments, usually with the title, assistant to the manager as the managers had permanent deputies.

The subscription and circulation department actually won the award handed out quarterly as 'The Most Efficient Department Award' and Peggy, who was delighted at being back at work again after six weeks in the job was given the title of assistant manager/subscriptions in recognition of her major contribution in bolstering that side of the business that had forever been neglected. She and her junior through targeting 'new arrivals' to the city and contacting former subscribers seeking renewals collected 3013 new annual paid subscriptions in seven months and new subs had to be added to that fine performance.

Peggy's attempts to lure 'a mother-fucker' had disappeared and while out on the farm Rowena continued to gaze at Sonny with a little more than normal interest she'd never laid a finger on him nor had he made improper advances. Rowena did confide to Sonny that Ben was 'back on the saddle'.

Sonny's two brothers and the women they lived with arrived from overseas for Meg and Sony's wedding in late autumn as did his gay sister with her partner, a court official.

The two mothers had agreed over Meg's protests the wedding would be a black tie affair and Muriel attended of course as matron on honor.

People began referring to it as 'the wedding of the year' and those invited were not disappointed by the lavish affair.

Meg and Sonny went to Hawaii for the honeymoon. They accomplished the deed on their wedding night with well-practiced ease because they'd been at it for nine months but even so both found it emotionally fulfilling.

They returned to their new apartment. The purchase of that was an example of just how deceptive and patient to secure final entrapment Sonny was.

One Sunday afternoon, home alone with the wedding still three months away, Sonny had thought how smoothly his life was going. His friends far out-numbered people who openly resented him or disliked him. His march through the company towards a top position continued relentlessly.

Sony also had two women who loved him and he was now professing his love to them, when together and to each one separately, and what's more he delivered those sentiments sincerely. He began doing that when realizing, after being associated with many couples around Meg and Muriel ages, just how lucky he was to have aligned with two such fine women. Both had faults of course but then who didn't including himself but they were maturing.

Remarkably Muriel seemed to soften Meg without apparently trying. It was as if Meg had decided to model herself on the older woman. She was no longer so coarse in expressing her attitudes and these days rarely resorted to profanities. Sonny found himself unable to object to that change because as he rose within company ranks he and Meg were dealing with more and more people who appeared to be more refined and that meant more couth than the masses.

Sonny has discussed with Meg the matter of their living accommodation after marriage and had the breakthrough within minutes. They'd agreed to seek an inner-city apartment with three bedrooms and two lounges with Sonny having the major involvement in location and design in return for Meg having major involvement in décor and furnishings. It was not uncommon for them to be so agreeable. A few days later he moved to finance such a venture.

Four years earlier on the eve of her death, Sonny's paternal grandmother had left him a large share of her estate in trust. His parents had been in agreement to her wishes because Sonny alone of the four grandchildren was the only one interested in building a career within the Star. His sister the attorney, acting also on behalf of her other two brothers, contested that part of the will but the bid failed including the appeal in which an appeal expert was brought in to lead the effort to upset the will. The trust would terminate when Sonny turned thirty, then giving him access to the entire $7.8 million gifted at the time of his grandmother's death but already the bonds and investment deposits in a variety of currencies were valued in excess of $10 million.

Prior to the wedding he'd written to the trust applying for a release of $2.5 million to be spent on property acquisition and completion or refurbishing of the apartment. He was called to a meeting of the trustees, his father, a lawyer and a public accountancy firm that acted for the Star.

The meeting ended within fifteen minutes with the trustees agreeing to the release of funding sought by Sonny.

During the next two weeks Sonny inspected apartments but he decided none were suitable. Then one of the Realtors he was working with found a penthouse in the course of construction that seemed to fit Sonny's requirements. He was delighted with it and completed the purchase.

Meg who raved about the position and views and pleaded to have a major say in the subdivision of rooms.

"I'll say yes subject to you saying yes to my proposal," Sonny said firmly. "Come with me."

They inspected the two bedroom apartment next door and Sonny said he wanted to own it as an investment."

"Well it's your inheritance money and so I must agree. I'm surprised that I was even consulted."

They returned to the larger apartment shell and Sonny said, "You work with the architect. My only two requirements are our bedroom must be here (against the wall of the other apartment) and I want a study and it doesn't have to have a view."

"Agreed!" shouted Meg in delight.

The apartment was within easy walking distance of the office where Meg would begin working at the end of the year. She met the architect the next day, unaware that Sonny had left not long before she'd arrived. He'd asked the architect to ensure both main bedrooms shared that dividing wall and instructed that a totally concealed connecting door be built into the two adjoining dressing rooms.

"Wink-wink" Sonny said.

"Wink-wink," replied the architect grinning. "This won't be the first time I've work on such a design and no doubt won't be the last.

Sonny's plan was to lease that second apartment to Muriel after he ended her bad marriage.

* * *

At the City Club where he was now a member, Sonny waited until the wine waiter walked off and asked his guest, what about your baby or babies?"

Muriel looked at him sadly. "I am doomed to go childless I believe. I'll be thirty-seven in a few months and Owen still insists I must wait. I've argued, wailed and raved to no avail."

"We must end this marriage and you allow me to attempt to impregnate you. Time is running out for you."

"But how? I must say I'm so disgruntled that what you are saying sounds very tempting. He's become so obnoxious that I feel our marriage is dead and yet I still attempt to act like a wife as best as I can apart from my infidelity that I'm sure he knows nothing about. He's jealous of my promotion at the Star which means I now earn more than he does."

"Through a friend of a friend as they say, I have been in contact with this guy who is willing to be found by your husband in bed with you. He doesn't come from here so has no problem in disappearing. He's also handy with his fists so has no fear of your husband should he lose it in rage and knows how to punch without maiming. He does this sort of thing for a living."

"Ohmigod, what a living some people have. Am I to understand you want this thug in bed with me?"

"Yes."

Muriel squawked, "I couldn't bear it."

"Of course you could. It's the price you pay to secure the divorce and will then free to try to have your child. The father doesn't have to be me. You could choose anyone."

"Who?"

"Tim Giles?"

"That creep. No you, but it would have to be with Meg's consent."

"She loves you so you can take her support for granted."

"I'll not take that for granted. May I have a week to think about this?"

Sonny said she could take as long as she wished.

He went to the men's room and on his return Muriel said, "Let's do it."

Sonny said if she could change her mind and pull out. "The guy will do it for $2000 cash in twenties. That makes him feel safe. "I'll pay half and you pay half because we're in this together."

* * *

Muriel had been surprised at the appearance of the guy. He was dressed in a smart grey suit and black shirt and looked like a businessman rather than a thug.

"Hi Mrs White. I am Julian."

"Since we are going to be in bed together it's Muriel."

"You anticipated me. Thank you. Let's prepare. I understand you say from his routine he's due in more or less thirty minutes?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"Okay, strip off now."

"What, in front of you?"

"Have you not been briefed?"

She looked flustered and said she had. She stripped and watched as he removed all his clothes. She thought his cock would jump to erection when he saw her breasts and vulva but he just smiled when he looked and his long cock remained flaccid.

He went to the refrigerator and tipped half a bottle of wine down the kitchen sink. She'd heard the glug-glug sound. He returned with the remainder and two glasses and asked her to smear one of the glasses with lipstick in her normal drinking position.

Julian or whatever his real name poured a little wine in his glass and lay it on its side, allowing the wine to run on to the glass table, He poured a little wine in her glass and placed it upright.

Gosh this guy is good, she thought.

He then asked her to drop her clothes as if she had stripped off as if racing from the bathroom into the bedroom. He left his clothes in an untidy pile near the table.

Julian then almost fully closed the door.

He pulled off the cover, blanket and top sheet and hurled them across the room.

Looking around to check he appeared satisfied. "Right, do we fuck or do you just want to wait?"

"Just wait if you don't mind," Muriel said nervously. "We'll hear him come when the garage door opens and closes. You won't harm him should he attack you."

"You babes are funny. Okay, I promise. Now remember, he has to see me with three fingers up your twat. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Stick this dildo into your ass now. I brought a small one in case you don't use them and here's lube. Remember he must see it when I'm dressing if we are to deliver him the full effect of disgust. Do you use dildos?"

"No."

"Oh good. He'll experience disgust and revulsion. We want him sick to the stomach."

Muriel felt sick herself. "We're not very nice people are we?"

"You said it babe. There's the door opening. Quick, let me put this lube around the end of that dildo. Now insert it slowly. It's like hard jelly so will just slide in. That's it. Now face the door and spread, keeping you knees up. Good. Now I'll lube your twat. The pack of novelty condoms I brought in with the lube where are they?" Muriel took the pack off the bedside cabinet and held them up.

"Okay place them beside you on the pillow after tearing open the pack and pulling out a couple. That's it. Oh I hope your pussy is great for three fingers. Here we go. Christ I didn't need lube, well done. Now we must play act, I'll talk filthy to you and you try to answer me like a slut and when you see him you scream obscenities at him. He must get that feeling of being totally betrayed or is he used to you doing this?"

"Certainly not."

"That's okay. Where should I punch him if he goes for me?"

"Cut one over his right eye and bend one into his belly."

"How do you know that?"

"I watch boxing on TV with him."

They heard the door from the garage open.

Muriel said sexily, "Oh Julian, I can feel your fingers beautifully. Will that massive cock of yours give me the same thrill?"

"Oh baby, you're pouring juices. I'll love shafting this greasy cunt of yours."

The door was flung open.

"Oh God, it's Owen!"

"Your husband?"

"Yes. Fuck off Owen, can't you see we're busy."

Owen boggled at seeing the three fingers working his wife's pussy.

"You fuckhead, get your hand out of my wife. I'm going to knock you into tomorrow."

"Plop! The fingers came out of Muriel. Julian bounded to his feet, caught Owen over the right eye with one fist and sank the other first into Owen's soft belly. Owen went down like a sack of oats and groaned.

Julian stepped on him and went to the door.

"We'll continue this some other time babe, somewhere where we have privacy. Oh fuck, I need to gather my clothes."

"Are you all right," Muriel asked, helping Owen to his feet.

"I'm dying."

Then in horror he asked, "What's that hanging from your ass?"

"Oh that," Muriel said, turning to ensure he received a good look. She pulled it out and turned to hand it to him.

"You slut, oh God," cried Owen, and vomited over the carpet.

Julian now dressed walked in. He pulled out a switchblade and grabbing Owen held the knife against his throat.

"Listen punk, you hurt even one hair on Bambi here and I'll go ear to ear with this steel on you. The cops won't be able to protect you and if you do attempt to harm her the boys and I will hunt you down and that will be the finish of you. Understand."

"Is he wetting his pants Bambi?"

In absolute humiliation Owen saw Muriel nod the truth to the hood.

When the front door closed behind Julian, Owen said he was calling the cops.

"You do that. I won't mind being embarrassed when you state you were knocked down by a smaller man, vomited in fear over my feet and then peed your pants."

Owen looked at her, his mouth open and finally he spoke.

"I'm not calling the police but I'm divorcing you Muriel. I'll have papers served on you as soon as I can. You keep your car and I'll keep mine. The rest will be split by the lawyers so get a good lawyer."

"Okay, if that's what you want. I love you Owen but divorce me if you must. At least fuck me in the ass before you go."

"You depraved bitch," cried Owen, jamming a hand over his mouth and running to the bathroom.

Half an hour later when Owen left without closing the garage door behind him, Muriel made a call. "It's all over."

Sonny asked anxiously, "Great, are you OK?"

"My heart-rate is back to normal; I wasn't hurt."

"Did he fuck you?"

"No, kept to the script. Actually I wouldn't have minded had he insisted. He was pretty cool. Amazing value for two grand and he was wonderfully effective. Caused Owen to vomit over my feet and then threatened him with a knife if he harmed a hair on my head. Oh, that's after he winded Owen and blackened his eye. I can't believe the value I received for two grand."

Sonny laughed and said he'd been shown a photo of the $1000 man and thought he wouldn't trust him even in a police line-up.

"I picked the guy I thought was the closest available to a classy woman like you and paid another grand.

"You paid even more money just to get me a divorce?"

Sonny laughed. "Owen may never have agreed to a divorce. The way to get it was to sicken him and scare the crap out of him. I set this up carefully and had confidence it would work well. I wouldn't put a guy in with you that appeared untrustworthy. You are very precious to me."