It's Only Tea

Story Info
Young wife is relieved by her boss.
10.6k words
3.81
227.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie could feel her stomach churn slightly as she walked down the corridor to Ted's office, she was always pleased to see him, and today was no exception. He made her feel so good, and lately his teasing flattery felt so very special. As soon as she crossed the threshold of his office Ted always looked up at her, his eyes drinking in her body, every inch. Yes she enjoyed his lechery, it was open and honest in someway, totally politically incorrect but all the more exciting because of that. Ted was much older and more senior in the company than Julie; she was a secretary in his department and had worked with him about four months. At first she'd considered him a brusque brutish bully of a man, but gradually her opinion had altered, she'd come to respect him and value his opinion.

After thoroughly and openly observing her body Ted spoke "Good morning Julie how are you. You look scrumptious!" He deliberately licked his lips, before continuing, "I didn't realise what great legs you have, though those thick woollen tights spoil their undoubtedly fine outline."

Julie smiled a thanks' whilst saying, "I'm fine Ted, how are you?"

Deep inside Julie enjoyed Ted's compliment, it had created, a welcome, inner warmth. She had chosen her little plaid skirt and thick woollen tights together with a tight sweater because she needed to feel sexy prior to this weekend. Tomorrow she started a weekend of debauchery, planned, at least in her mind; a weekend away with her husband Bryn, alone, with no kids. Julie was twenty eight years young, married with two young boys one was just over six the other just under five. She was just over five six and had a curvy full womanly figure with thick, her dad used to say rugby players, thighs and fine calves. She and her husband hadn't had much 'special' time of late, Bryn, who was a couple of years older, had been working hard and he'd often been tired late evening, plus the kids.

"I'm good, sweet girl." Ted responded cheerfully." Then asked. "Is that the letter to Henderson's?" as Julie handed him a document.

Ted motioned Julie to sit, as he began to check the letter. His eyes darted across the page. Julie sat and watched. Ted was in his mid fifties, about five ten stocky, with close cropped greying hair. Julie considered him a cross between a friendly affable uncle, a priest, confident; and the most open letch she'd ever met. His friendly pats on her butt could easily have given her grounds for harassment, however Julie enjoyed them, she enjoyed Ted's company; there was something about him.

Ted looked up as he signed the letter "Fine Julie, get that off as soon as you can."

"Yes Ted." Replied Julie, then she added "Is it still OK for me to finish a lunch tomorrow?"

"Ah" Ted paused a big grin on his face "You're weekend away. Of course, leave early and have fun, but don't come back exhausted!" he winked at her knowingly.

.....

Julie drove in silence on their return form her dirty weekend with Bryn. He was snoring still pissed. It had promised to be good weekend. She recalled her excitement as the large five star hotel sign appeared in the car headlights, and soon after the magnificent floodlight building. Julie felt good about their weekend and was ready for it to begin. She'd glanced at her watch, plenty of time to unpack, shag and freshen up before dinner; she might not bother to unpack first. Involuntary her hand stroked the crotch of her jeans.

Julie recalled how pleased she was that she and Bryn were alone in the lift; she began her overtures, kissing Bryn sensually too let him know of her intent.

"Bloody hell Jules" he'd gasped, as her hand rubbed his zip "it's been a long journey."

She remembered how before she could respond, the lift doors swished and a couple faced them in the floor foyer. Julie and Bryn got out and with their room door only a slight way too the right went without a word. Bryn unlocked the door and opened it for Julie, quickly following her in.

Bryn had placed their suitcase on the bed announcing, "I need a piss babe."

He'd then disappeared into the bathroom; Julie had removed the case and scurried out her clothes, peeling her knickers off as she heard the toilet flush. As Bryn exited the bathroom Julie had grabbed him, pulling him to her she'd wrapped her body around him kissing him ardently, whilst her fingers feverishly sought his belt. Bryn responded, more through instinct than passion.

As their lips parted, Bryn had spoken earnestly "It's been a long drive Jules."

Julie hadn't wanted to listen to excuses, she was wanton and wet, heaving his jeans and his shorts down she'd knelt before him, her eager hands grasped his semi aroused, manhood. She recalled Bryn's moan as Julie's lips had kissed the tip of his growing cock. Soon he'd been hard, an aperitif before their weekends' main course. She pushed him back on the bed, and straddled his hard prick, feeling it pulse as she slid easily down upon him. She'd quickly rode him to her own orgasm, whilst he bucked beneath. He'd then turned her onto her back and rammed himself back in to rapidly gain his own satisfaction. It had been an itch relieved but not thoroughly scratched.

It was only a little later the romance had been shattered. Bryn had left Julie to change for dinner, he'd already showered and was going to have as pint

"See you in the bar babe" he'd said easily.

Julie seethed as she recalled entering the bar, seeing their 'friends' sat around, discovering it was a golf and rugby weekend too which the girls had also been invited. But only to enjoy the hotels comforts not the company of their respective spouses.

....

Monday morning was bitter cold, almost matching Julie's mood, she'd dressed in a grey baggy unflattering top, together with black baggy pants. Bryn had left early for work; on kissing her goodbye had also taken the chance to mention he'd be away on the Wednesday and Thursday.

Julie arrived at work on the Monday morning completely fed up; her only glimmer of hope was a chat with Ted. He'd help her through this. Julie checked Ted's diary, meetings all bloody morning, least till twelve. She got on with some work, but the morning dragged, each minute she loathed or loved her husband more. She'd forgiven Bryn at the time, mainly due to peer pressure from the other wives who'd also gained drunken boys on that Saturday evening. It was just her expectations of a weekend alone had been built up so much, albeit by her, and he'd insisted on it being special and keeping it secret and saying she'd be attended too and pampered in five star luxury. Which in fairness had been the case; but not much by Bryn, nor in the way she had wanted.

She skulked down the corridor to Ted's office, hoping by now he was alone. The door was shut, and she could hear him talking, but there was no other voice to be heard during his pauses. Julie knocked, her knock, upon his door.

After what seemed like an age, "Come in!" she heard at last the familiar deep growling voice of Ted.

Julie entered carefully closing the door behind her; Ted was on the phone and roasting someone or other with regard to achieving a delivery on time. He looked up and smiled at her, beckoning her to sit over on his lounge chairs. Ted's large office had what could only be best described as an informal coffee table and chairs in one corner. This hallowed area was away from his desk, and was used by Ted for little chats, or to relax and read long reports. Two large dark green leather club chairs and same design two-seater couch, together with a low old fashioned, oak coffee table made up this little oasis in Ted's busy world. Julie felt pleased Ted had indicated she should sit there, he obviously recognised her need to chat. Ted was so sensible.

Ted continued to talk, his voice commanding whomever was on the other line, but he looked at Julie. She looked pissed, obviously her much spoken of weekend had been spoilt in someway. He sensed her more angry than sad, an opportunity encourage her to enjoy herself perhaps. Ted mentally stripped Julie of the dowdy jumper and pants, as he'd done many times. Laying private bets with himself that Julie was 34C or D, and about size 12-14, also she probably had thick bushy dark pubes, which would cover a prominent mons, and match in some way her thick dark brown hair.

"Well sweetness, something troubling you" Ted enquired soothingly as he replaced the phone on the receiver and stood to join her in his private place.

Just like Ted, thought Julie, straight to the point, no reason too ask how she was when he considered she had something to ask. Yes Ted was a great man thought Julie, before launching into a potted version of the weekends events. Ted listened attentively nodding his head in all the correct places, raising eyebrows and frowning almost on cue. Julie could feel herself feeling better as each word passed her lips.

She'd finished what she wanted to say, she'd not asked what to do, and was just taking a breath before doing so.

Then Ted spoke quietly in his, soft southing friendly lilt. "When's your next special occasion?"

Julie looked at him quizzically, but before she could ask what he meant.

Ted offered an explanation "Have you a party, yours, friends or kids, school sports day, a social event. Coming up soon." He stopped and looked intently at her smiling his happy smile that made Julie feel as if it was meant purely for her. "You know" he continued "something you're looking forward to going too."

Thrown off her original track for being there Julie, faintly grasped what Ted was after. Some means of putting this behind her, and focusing onto something else. She screwed up her mouth as she thought then answered, mumbling the words, as it still involved Bryn, who'd a lot of 'browny' points to earn. "Two weeks Saturday. Family christening." Thinking of the gathering, cheered her a little, but it wouldn't make up for a dirty weekend away.

Ted was quickly in, he'd seen the opportunity, the momentary upliftment in Julie's eyes, which was smashed quickly by the loss of the weekend ruined by her spouse. "Wrong sort of do, and too far off!" He almost knew the answer to his next question. "Why not make this weekend special, but at home, candles, sensual meal, clothes, long bath."

Julie listened as he said this in his teasing low lusty tones, they sent quivers down her spine, and only made those deep cravings she could not even consider grow.

Julie practically glared her reply, not hiding her true feelings, of her current position with Bryn, "No, parents away, and we'd never relax with the kids there. Plus he'll be tired, he's away in the week."

Ted hid his lecherous smile well, and just nodded helpfully.

"Right." Ted leaned forward predatorily but with great warmth, into Julies' space, he lowered his tone, almost a conspirators whisper. "We'll go for tea, after work, Thursday about five thirty or six. Something fun for you to look forwards' too."

His offer felt a bit like a command rather than a fun suggestion. Julie could feel part of her horrified, but then another part, felt very pleased about the idea. Before she knew it she'd said enthusiastically "Yes!" Though she quickly tried to couch the date and time "If I can get a baby sitter. What about a little later?"

"No, we'll make it six. It won't be later" he interjected knowing how Julie knew he often had late meetings, continuing "We'll go to 'Snellings' on Highgate. Heard good reports, it's open then we'll beat the late trade and shouldn't need to book." He quickly added, "You'd best book in case."

Julie felt completely swept along in the flow of events; it would be fun to spend social time with Ted. She too had heard good things of the restaurant.

"Thursday" was all Julie could say in affirmation of their date. Date, she already felt a very faint excitement.

"I'm up at Newcastle tomorrow, back Thursday p.m." Ted offered informatively, whilst expecting Julie to remember. "So text me to confirm."

With that Ted rose from his chair, Julie knew her audience was over, and the precedence of work must take over. She almost skipped out of the office; she'd need to phone her Mum and 'Snellings'. She could tell Mum it was leaving do, and Bryn. As she thought of Bryn, a very slight twinge of hurt was felt, but it soon passed.

...

Wednesday night after the kids had been tucked up in bed, Julie treated herself to a luxuriating bath. Candles flickered offering a warm light, and she'd filled it with soothing oils to relax her. She was looking forward to tomorrow and felt an exciting urge as she washed and soaped her body. She shaved her armpits and legs carefully wanting them to be smooth and soft. Last night she'd dreamt of Ted, it was one of those horny dreams you remember parts of, and when the alarm woke her she'd wanted to touch herself. Something she'd been doing more of lately; too ease the ache between her thighs. The thought of the dream, made her aware of her needs down their and her breathing deepened her chest tightening as her nipples craved the caress of her fingers or the sponge. Soon her hands slid down, slowly teasing herself, knowing she could end it soon or prolong the beautiful agony. Her legs parted as if inviting her fingers. Her thighs felt good, firm and smooth, her pussy hair pressed with the weight of water parted easily and she began to rub her labia, her middle finger tip just stroking her lips. She sighed and was overcome with her licentious needs, as she pressed and rubbed her clit hard. She moaned loudly, part satisfaction, part in frustration. It never felt as good when she did it to herself.

...

Thursday morning after the kids left, she picked up her holdall and practically skipped down to the bus stop. She'd decided not to drive, so Ted could take her home afterwards. Her Mum was picking up the kids from school and would keep them over at hers. Bryn and her Mum thought she was attending Claire Firth's leaving do. Claire had left two months previously having been sacked. There had been no do! The holdall contained a fresh evening outfit, plus make up, shower cap and underwear. With no one home she could come home any time she wanted, somewhere deep inside she hoped that would be the very early hours of Friday morning.

The morning dragged, even immersing herself in work didn't help the time speed up. She fidgeted most of the early afternoon. There was no sign of Ted's car in his private space. At three it was there, Julie felt relief; at least he was back safely. She wanted to slip in and see him, but if she did, it felt as if some spell would be broken. He would call if he needed anything or if plans changed. His text reply to hers had been 'CU there Ted x'. She was to make her own way. Made sense, no office gossips seeing them. She was looking forward to him, at least, taking her home; she recalled the luxury of his car from the Christmas do. Ted had taxied several of them to the venue and his car was plush and big. If he gave her a lift she'd be polite and ask him in, offer him coffee. She'd cleaned the house thoroughly. But really she hoped he wouldn't take her home, better if they pulled over on some excuse.

At five the office began to empty, on Thursday's most of her colleagues left on time, those that stayed wouldn't notice her showering and changing, the nerds and no-lifers. Julie practically ran to the ladies shower room. It was wonderful to work for a construction company whose gender diversity provided facilities for all workers who may need to go on site to change and freshen up. The hot water made her frustrated, she knew she'd feel hot and bothered getting dressed in tight steamy room, and even with her shower cap, her hair would be damp and difficult to manage. As she heaved on her new highly lacy patterned ten denier black tights, she glanced at her watch; her taxi was due in six minutes; Shit!

Julie threw the holdall under her desk, and with her smart grey business suit and soft silky cream blouse on; she'd chosen the outfit to ensure a sense of anonymity and normality for her early evening liaison, warm winter coat against the wind. Hair done and make-up to finish in the cab, she sped down to the foyer just as the taxi rolled up. She glanced at Ted's parking space; he'd gone; was he already there? The taxi driver helpfully put the internal lights on, as she completed her face. Her compact mirror reflected a good image. She was happy, a rye smile as she reflected on what Bryn had once said; she could make up her face in a pitch black, room. Bryn, yes he crept into her mind in a moment, the thought like a little needle of loss fleeted across her mind with pleasant familiarity; enough to say supportively inside 'It's Only TEA!"

......

Ted arrived at Snellings', the Head Waiter had confirmed everything was as requested, whilst taking Ted's coat. He could see the taxi pull up, and Julie's face peering through the steamed up window. She paid the cabby and got out, wrapping her coat about her to avoid the rain as she hurried to the door.

"You made it" Ted stated cheerfully, embracing her with a paternal peck on Julie's cheek.

Ted aided her out of her coat, and placed it over his own on the hanger in the restaurant vestibule, then motioned her to join him in the small lounge. He noted she'd changed, and looked like a woman out for a business meeting rather than a date, acceptable given their relationship and the timing of the encounter. Ted however, had other things planned and was convinced Julie and he would get pleasure from the entertainment later.

Julie was enjoying the meal, the restaurant fully met its reputation, a lovely ambiance and the food was exquisite. She had followed Ted's example keeping their meal light and simple, with mutual agreement they'd indulged themselves in rich garlic sauces. Ted had been a wonderful host, conversation flowing and making her feel completely relaxed. Initially they'd spoken of work, then moved on to home life, well Julie's home life; she'd been wanting to know more about Ted, but he'd steered those questions away expertly.

The waiter trundled the sweet trolley forwards after Ted had suggested they pamper themselves with a pudding. Julie's mouth had watered as the waiter reeled off what was on offer. Julie's ears pricked up at the mention of Tiramisu then on hearing the contents of the chocolate surprise, she'd been stuck for choice. Ted gave a lovely compromise; he'd order the Tiramisu and they could share. As they ate their sweets the conversation had veered to sex, Julie was not surprised and found Ted's likening their meal to love making a turn on. Perhaps it was the hushed tones and his voice, or maybe the way her wine had released her inhibitions, but the more he compared each coarse to foreplay the more she was aroused. Yet there was that little nag at the back of her mind, Ted had drunk as much as her, she couldn't have driven and she now wanted to be alone with him, not depart or go cruising the bars for a drink. Ted had been fork feeding her portions of his sweet, it tasted divine; somehow he'd gained a dollop on his index finger.

Ted's eyes fixed to Julies' "You'd better lick this off Julie." He'd suggested, his voice low conspiratorial and slightly commanding.

Julie glanced about the still quiet restaurant, she leaned forward and taking Ted's hand in hers began to lick the mixture slowly, her eyes staring at Ted as she did so. She made the whole act of removing it sensual, determined to demonstrate her feelings and the level of her arousal, finally she engulfed his digit to suck the last morsels of the sweet. Letting his hand go she leant back against her chair, an expression of sensual provocation on her face. She felt she'd done enough, it was upto him now.

"Thank you Julie." Ted had responded, almost as if it were some simple task at work.