It's Only the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on the floor a heartbeat later, carefully rolling down his underwear. Trevor's long, vein-covered cock swung downward toward her face, the large, throbbing head gleaming in the firelight.

Mindy raised an eyebrow, Trevor had nothing to be ashamed of...

The skin was warm, pulsing with the beating of his heart each throb shooting more blood into his stiff organ. Her hand wrapped around it just below the dripping head, and she began to stroke it up and down.

"Jesus...Mindy...That feels so good," groaned Trevor.

"I'm just getting started," she replied with a sultry smile.

He groaned even louder when she engulfed a substantial bit of his dick in her mouth. The head slid along her high palate, and she let her head move back and forth, rubbing that sensitive part on the roof of her mouth while sliding her tongue along the underside. Trevor gasped and placed a hand alongside her head, encouraging her though she certainly didn't need it. Mindy couldn't remember ever being so hungry for a man's cock before, and she sucked Trevor frantically, wildly, grunting in her throat. The sloshing, wet sounds of his penis churning inside her mouth filled the room, and his cries of pleasure grew even louder.

"Careful, Mindy!" he warned her, but she could sense the coming eruption. His balls were drum-tight against her hand as she stroked his spit covered pole, and the way they were surging his end wouldn't be far off.

Desperate to hold it back, for now, Trevor pulled his glistening penis from Mindy's lips, shoving her back onto the couch. He moved in to finish removing her pants, exposing the matching black panties that hid her womanhood from his prying eyes. He slid them off over her thighs, and she kicked them away before he spread her long, sexy legs with his hands. Mindy's pussy was a sea of juicy feminine arousal, the tart odor drawing his head downward.

"Ah! Trevor!" she cried in a thick voice.

He kissed the dew-covered lips of her labia, lapping gently at the nectar that flowed from inside her body. The quiet of the night was dispelled by Mindy's moans of pleasure that proliferated quickly, growing more strident with each deep lick of her lover's tongue. She grabbed at the leather cushion behind her head, arching her back, pressing her quivering pussy tighter to Trevor's face.

"Ahhh! Baby! You're making me feel so good," whimpered Mindy.

"I love the way you taste...You're so wet..."

"I'm so ready for you!"

His movements started to mirror the thrusts of her hips, Mindy unable to remain still, driven to push against him, and he began to suck on her rigid clitoris, making her even more frantic.

"I can't...can't take anymore! Please...it's too much..." she moaned.

Trevor released her at last, kissing and licking his way across her stomach, stopping to nibble again on her erect nips.

"I wanted you the minute I saw you on that beach," he whispered.

Any similar words of desire from Mindy were stolen from her when Trevor plunged his rock hard prick deep into her trembling body. An explosion of hot breath escaped her lungs in a violent exhale as she threw her head back and bit her lower lip, nearly overwhelmed by a wave of pleasure.

"Ah! God! Trevor!"

Their flesh was joined, and he started to move inside her, pressing the pink walls of her pussy aside, stretching her open further with each thrust, burying himself deeper. Mindy wrapped her legs around him, holding Trevor tightly, putting her heels against his steel hard ass, trying to force him further into her body. They came together and broke apart, harder and faster as the moments past, bodies driven by an insatiable urge to mate.

Mindy pulled his head down to hers, kissing him frantically, wildly, tongues rolling around together. She drew her nails across Trevor's back, and he gasped. Her tongue probed deeper, tracing a hot, sexy arc around the inside of his mouth.

"Let me on top..." she gasped.

Trevor rolled away, allowing Mindy to assume the superior position, putting one hand to his chest while she guided his thick rod back inside. Her eyes squeezed shut, head falling back, hips moving in a slow, rolling grind that quickly gained speed, pushing her clitoris tighter to the base of his shaft.

"So good...God...So good...Ah! Trevor! Jesus! You're so deep...so deep inside me! Ah! Yes! I can feel you!"

Mindy grasped his hands, placing them on her bouncing tits, "Touch me...I want to feel your hands all over my body!"

A thin sheen of sweat had broken out on Mindy's skin, running down into the valley between her enormous, firm breasts. Trevor took them in his grip and massaged her smooth, creamy skin, rubbing her erect nipples with his thumbs while her gasps and moans became more pronounced, her movements more rapid.

"You look so beautiful..." he whispered reverently.

"I can't keep this up...Going to come..." she groaned.

"You're not alone. It's okay...I'm right here with you."

"Ah...AH! JESUS! TREVOR! Ah! Godddd!" cried Mindy, her body snapping taunt as she climaxed so hard it made her shake.

"So beautiful..." moaned Trevor softly before he clenched his jaw and let out a cry.

He went all at once, a hard, fast, jerking inside Mindy's pulsing tunnel sending long, thick ropes of semen outward to coat her slippery walls with his seed.

"Ah...So warm...So warm inside me..." said Mindy quietly while feeling him fill her womb.

They came to a slow, ragged halt, both of them panting and fighting for breath, staring at one another and smiling.

"That was amazing. It...It hasn't been like that for a very long time," admitted Mindy.

Suddenly, though she had never felt happier, Mindy felt a colossal weight seem to lift free of her, and a sob escaped her chest quickly, leading to a shower of tears. Trevor looked concerned, pulling her close to him, holding her shuddering body.

"It's okay, Kid. It's okay..." he said, running his fingers through her hair.

"I'm sorry...I wasn't trying to ruin the moment."

"You haven't ruined anything, and you were right to call it amazing. I thought so too."

He wiped the tears from her cheeks smiling up at her face flushed with emotion.

"It's been a bizarre day, but mostly in a good way," said Mindy.

"You're probably tired after all you've been through. I have a very comfortable bed upstairs."

"If you're inviting me to your bed, then sleeping is the last thing I want to do."

"Well...Far be it from me to deny a pretty lady."

"This part does feel like a dream," said Mindy softly to herself while she lay naked next to Trevor's sleeping form, watching his chest rise and fall. The bed had turned out to be just as comfortable as Trevor had advertised, but sleeping took a far backseat to their need for each other. They had spent some time enjoying every position they could conjure to put their naked bodies into, and it was only when complete exhaustion had finally overwhelmed them both that they had climbed under the covers together. Trevor had dropped off straight away, and she wondered whether a person could dream inside a dream. Not wanting to test the theory herself, she had decided to remain awake, amusing herself by tracing patterns with one long nail on Trevor's chest.

"Is it possible to fall in love with someone you've only met in a dream?" she mused.

That was more a question for philosophers or poets, and she was neither, but all the signs were there, and she couldn't ignore the fact that her feelings for Trevor were becoming stronger with each visit.

"I'm deluding myself..."

Mindy moved away, trying to put some distance between her and the man that was quickly becoming her obsession.

Moonlight was filtering through the curtains, and she slipped on Trevor's t-shirt over her body, making her way to the sliding glass doors that opened out onto the immense raised deck. She imagined that you could host one heck of a party in a place like this, there was room for a good-sized group of people with plenty of space left over for the catering. The cool breeze off the lake sent a chill through her, and she considered returning to the much more inviting confines of Trevor's bed when a flash of light in the distance caught her attention. She frowned, moving closer to the edge of the deck. The breeze seemed to be picking up, pushing her hair back on her head, and making the loose-fitting shirt flap against her skin.

The flash came again, lightning crackling across the sky.

"A storm," she thought absently.

Deciding that standing on the deck and getting soaked was not a good idea, Mindy turned to head back toward the doors.

She never knew what hit her.

The storm was suddenly upon her, impossibly fast, rain hitting her so hard it nearly drove her to her knees. She staggered off-balance, trying to move toward the safety of the house, but her sense of direction was thrown off by the blinding droplets that pummeled her, clouding her vision.

"Trevor!" she yelled, but if he answered, it was drowned out by a crack of thunder so loud it made her ears ring.

Mindy managed to lurch a few steps forward when a gust of wind so strong it lifted her from the deck struck her back.

"Oh! Crap!" she screamed as her body was thrown through the air like a child's toy, and her last clear sight was of the glass doors rushing toward her.

She screamed unintelligibly, throwing her arms up in front of her face, ready for an impact that never came.

Just like before, Mindy was back in the hospital room, her hands pressed to Trevor's bed, instinctively catching herself from hitting the floor. Her stomach rolled, and she fought to hold back the urge to vomit all over poor Trevor, who went on sleeping in his coma oblivious to the nurse that swayed near him.

"Holy shit..." she coughed out, finally finding her footing enough to rise and stagger into the bathroom. The cold tap water she splashed into her face helped steady her, bring her back to this reality. Pressing a towel to her face to dry it, Mindy stared at pale face in the mirror.

"It was just like before, thrown out by a storm. That can't be a coincidence. It has to mean something."

She had no idea what though, her mind was full of questions, but she was out of her depth. It made sense to talk to Dr. Avery, let him know what was happening, but there was something about him she didn't trust. Not knowing what to do next, Mindy returned to her patient's room, briefly checking his monitors and noting that his brain waves looked a bit stronger, more regular in their patterns.

"Did I do that? Did my being there bring him closer to getting out of his coma?"

More questions with no precise answers...

She wanted to confide in Dr, Avery, but at the very least, she needed to know more about him first, and there was one place a person could aways go for information.

The walk back to her apartment gave her more time to clear her head. Secretly hoping that she would find Greg gone when she returned, Mindy opened the door slowly, noting the spot where it had collided with her boyfriend's head earlier that evening. The apartment was silent, and she quietly shut the door behind her.

"Mindy? Is that you?"

"Damn..."

Greg's voice came from the living room. He was sitting in the dark, hands held in front of him, face feigning a passable expression of concern.

"I was worried about you. I would have come to look, but I didn't want to leave your mother alone."

He sounded so sincere, so caring, but she knew better now.

"I was at the hospital," she said simply, moving away, turning her back to him as she walked toward the bedroom.

"We should talk about...about what happened. I can't tell you how sorry..."

"Did you move the laptop? I thought it was on the desk the last time I saw it."

"I plugged it in the kitchen to charge. Look...Mindy, about earlier."

She continued to ignore him, leaving the bedroom and crossing to the kitchen. He got up to follow, blinking when she turned on the light.

"Will you stop for a second so we can talk?" he said more urgently, punctuating his words by grasping her arm.

The gesture lacked the violence of previous encounters, but it may as well have been a slap the way she reacted.

Mindy tore her arm from his hand and pivoted toward her boyfriend, her face lit by a stark rage that had been buried for far too long.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me again!" she snapped.

Greg's face registered shock, and he pulled his hand back.

"Jesus! Mindy, calm down. I was only..."

"Get out," she hissed.

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you out of this apartment, out of my life. Pack your things. I want you out of here tonight."

"Mindy, I know things have been a little shaky between us lately, but there is no reason to overreact this way," he said.

"No reason? I can think of a whole host of reasons, things I've ignored and pretended didn't happen. All the times you...you hurt me...I'm done living like this, I'm not my mother, and I'll be damned if I let you turn me into her."

"What are you talking about? I mean...I know we've had some arguments that got a bit out of hand, but I never meant to hurt you. You know that I love you, Mindy."

Greg tried to step toward her, to draw her to him, but she stepped away from him, putting her back to the far counter.

"I said, don't touch me."

"Quit acting like a child," he said, his voice growing angry, patience for this game fading.

"I told you to pack your shit and get out!" she cried.

"This is my place just as much as yours, Mindy. You can't just..."

"I pay the rent. This was always my place, and I don't want you here any longer. Get...Out..." she said, emphasizing the last two words, lacing them with all the desperate anger she had been feeling for so long but hadn't dared to let loose.

Greg's face darkened, changed, all evidence of his previous civility dropping away.

"You little bitch. After all, I've done for you? Taking care of that bat shit crazy mother of yours, putting up with your whining and harping about every tiny thing. This is how you treat me? No way! You owe me, Mindy! I was good to you. If I had to put you in line a few times, it was no more than you deserved."

His fingers clenched into fists, and he took another step toward her.

Mindy couldn't recall later making a conscious decision to do what she did next. It was like her hand took on a mind of its own, reaching to her right and snatching the butcher knife from the wooden block, holding it menacingly in front of her, the blade pointed at Greg's chest.

"Don't you take another fucking step!"

"Have you lost your mind? Put that down before you hurt yourself."

"Get out," she repeated in a low, sharp tone.

"No," he replied in a voice gone as cold as the winter night outside.

Mindy reached into her jacket pocket for her cellphone.

"I'm calling the cops if you're not out of this apartment in the next ten seconds."

She pressed the button on the side, lighting up the screen.

"Give me that fucking phone!" he said, reaching out.

The knife barely missed his outstretched hand as she swiped at him. For the first time doubt crossed his features, and fear, a constant companion for Mindy, found a new playmate in that tiny apartment.

"You've lost it," he said quietly, rubbing at the hand she had very nearly sliced open.

"One."

"You won't be able to survive without me here. You need me."

"Two."

"No one will ever love you the way I have."

"Three."

"Mindy...please. This is nuts!"

"Four."

He started to move again, and she lifted the knife higher.

"Five."

Greg backed up one step, then two.

"Fine...Fine...I can see you need a little space right now. We can talk later and..."

"Six. There won't be a later. I'll pack your crap and leave it outside the door. You can pick it up tomorrow. Leave your key."

"Mindy...please."

"Seven."

Her thumb hovered near the nine on her phone. Greg grimaced, then reached into his pocket and laid his key on the counter.

"Eight."

"Fuck you..." he grunted, turning and heading toward the door.

"Nine."

"You'll be begging me to come back in a week!"

The door slammed, and Mindy raced over to it, throwing the deadbolt. Her hand began to shake, the knife slipping from her fingers falling to the hallway carpet followed closely by Mindy herself dropping to her knees, gripping them in her arms and curling her body tight. She cried low sobs that barely carried any sound but tore loose from within her violently, wracking her chest, making her feel as if she would fly apart. Like her time in Trevor's dreams, the world seemed to move out of step, and though she was probably on that floor for no more than five minutes, it felt like an eternity before she could draw herself up and make her way back to the kitchen. She blew her nose noisily into a paper towel, stopping to dab at the tears in the corners of her eyes before throwing the whole damp mess into a wastebasket under the sink.

She drew in a breath, then a second, and then...she laughed.

It came out as a croak at first, but gradually grew into full-on gales of laughter making her body tremble again but this time with a sense of relief that flooded her from head to toe.

"Oh...God. If Trevor could only see me now. I'm such a badass."

The absurdity of that thought sent her off again, and it was some time before she could bring herself to stop. Once again, another damp paper towel was dropped into the waste.

The laptop was were Greg had said, plugged into the outlet by their tiny breakfast table. She placed the clunky old machine, bought at a police auction the year before, on the table in front of her, and typed her login.

The wireless service in the building was slow but reliable, and she had her Internet browser up in short order. Her fingers hovered over the keys as she considered her first search, and she went with the obvious typing "Dr. Carl Avery," into the search engine.

The list of hits ran for several pages, but she quickly zeroed in on a relevant entry.

"Dr. Carl Avery, a former professor at the University of Chicago..." she read out loud.

The entry was from six months ago. It seemed that he had resigned his post there to do research for a private firm that wasn't named in the article.

"Harcourt Industries. I would bet my last dollar on it," she said to herself.

There were links from the article to some earlier stories, and she clicked on one that took her to a website for a popular science magazine. The story was from an interview conducted three years prior with Dr. Carl Avery, where he talked about his research into brain trauma.

"My colleagues and I feel that we are on the verge of a real breakthrough in the treatment of people with severe damage to their cognitive centers," he was quoted as saying.

Scrolling down, she found a photo attached to the story.

In the picture, Dr. Avery was shown with two others, a broad-shouldered man with a thick mane of dark hair and a petite woman with glasses.

"Dr. Carl Avery with his associates, Dr. Jonas Middleton and Dr. Helen Wright..." murmured Mindy reading the caption.

Curious, Mindy entered those names into her browser. She found a brief mention in an old newspaper article about a wedding two years ago. The photo showed the blushing bride, one Helen Wright, now Helen Middleton, with her arm around the same broad-shouldered man.

"How cute, nerds getting married," thought Mindy.

Further searching turned up an announcement from the University of Chicago dated just last year.

"Regretfully, we announce the resignation of one of our finest faculty members, Professor Jonas Middleton. He will be leaving us to spend more time with his ailing wife, and we wish him all the best."

"How sad, barely married a year..."

Mindy leaned back, staring at the picture of Jonas Middleton. There was something about his face that engendered trust, unlike the smarmy appearance of his colleague Dr. Avery. A quick search of the local phone book showed a listing for only one Jonas Middleton in the Chicago area. It was a long shot, but Mindy needed answers, and this man might have them.

1...345678