It's Only Your Hand Ch. 03

Story Info
Sean & Paula meet an interesting couple at a pub.
9.1k words
4.52
101.4k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As one would expect, this story picks up where previous chapters left off, When we last visited with Paula and Sean, they had enjoyed a pleasant interlude with Charlie and Rose while on vacation in Jamaica. While you do not necessarily have to read the earlier chapters, they do describe the characters more thoroughly and outline the couple's gradual steps towards swinging. Please feel free to vote or comment, all are welcome.

True to his word, Charlie had emailed the photos taken of our romp with he and his wife Rose. For the most part, the shots had managed to avoid revealing Paula's face or mine – no mean feat considering the circumstances. I promptly saved the jpegs into a secret file and later burned them onto a DVD so that we could enjoy them in our bedroom. The photos had proved to be quite a turn-on for both of us and precipitated a number of heated lovemaking sessions, especially those of fantasized threesomes.

We were going through a dry period. For the last few years, this has become rather typical for us. A week or longer would go by with the demands of life – jobs, kids, house, conspiring to drain us to the point where no lovemaking would take place. I know I missed it, and I knew Paula missed it as too.

The evening had gone exceptionally well. Paula and I had cooked a delicious dinner together, and everyone had enjoyed it. Paula's car, i.e. Mom's taxi, was safely parked in the garage with no more fares planned, so we could savor a few glasses of wine. When Paula suggested that she head up to the shower, wine glass in hand, rather than sit in front of the television; I knew the remainder of the night would be good.

I sat in the kitchen paying a few bills as I heard the shower water running upstairs. The kids were busying themselves with homework and television. I noted with some sadness that as they matured into their teens, they've needed less and less from their parents. On one hand this was depressing as I recalled mistily the nights interacting with them, whether with homework or sharing the tube. Tonight I was grateful that I could retire to the bedroom, lock the door and not be disturbed.

The shower ran and ran. Ordinarily I would fret about the utility bill, tonight I hoped that Paula was pampering herself, and possibly wearing out a razor or two! Finally the shower stopped and I went up to use it next. Paula stood in front of a very steamed up mirror blow-drying her hair, wrapped in a towel. I refilled her wine glass and turned on the water for my shower.

"Trying to get me drunk?" She asked.

"Maybe. We are safe and sound here at home, and you're a lot of fun when you've had a few." I retorted.

And it is true that Paula is her most fun, sexually anyway, when she's had a few. This is probably true with most women, but it is certainly true with her. To really remove Paula's inhibitions, you take her somewhere far from home, ideally a sunny, warm resort. You pour a couple of drinks into her. The only other thing I can think of to add is when she's about to get her period, her hormones must really kick in making her horny. I tried to remember when she last had it and sure enough, she would be due within the week. Two out of three – this could be fun!

When I got out of the shower, Paula was already under the covers. The TV was off, a good sign since this can be a distraction, or worse; if Paula finds something interesting there, sex could be put on hold. The bedroom door was locked. Climbing into bed I noticed that Paula had neglected her nightshirt and was nude under the covers. Perfect.

Warm kisses became heated. Hands roamed. I was hard as a rock already.

"Is someone in the mood?" I asked innocently, as I teased her taut right nipple.

"Oh, you could say that." Her equally innocent reply.

While Paula was hesitant to admit her arousal, her body was rapidly betraying how cranked up she was. Running my hand down her tummy, I slipped it between her legs finding her slit already wet. Paula moaned into our kissing mouths as I pressed my finger easily into her wetness. I couldn't feel any hair on her nether lips, so I was correct in assuming she wore out a razor or two. I love when she does that, and she knows I do.

"Somebody seems to have sprung a leak." I teased. "I may have to plug that with something bigger than my finger."

I watched transfixed as Paula pulled on her right nipple as I sucked on her left. I love when she runs her hands over herself, when she pleasures herself. I think she knows I love this and it may be part of the reason why she does it. Dipping my finger into her wetness, I spread some nectar over her clit and began to tease it. Paula responds, pushing her hips upward and running her right hand down over my mine. Deftly, I switch our hands, pushing hers over her sex with mine now on top of hers. We are locked in a furious French kiss, tongues battling. Her hand gently rubbed her clit as I urged her to insert a finger into her opening. It was so sexy, kissing this heated woman as our hands jointly caressed and pleasured her wet pussy. She resisted only briefly before dipping her middle finger first to one knuckle, then finally plunging it fully into her steaming snatch. Holding her hand, I gently force her to finger-fuck herself a few times before pulling her hand up and into our kissing mouths, her wet digit sliding between our tongues, sharing her wetness. This is another thing that really turns me on, watching Paula taste herself. Again, she knows how it affects me but she has to be cranked up before I can get her to do it.

Sliding above her, I trail kisses from her mouth to her neck, then lower, teasing both nipples to their hardest length. Still lower, over her tummy, her cute belly-button until I finally arrive at her perfectly groomed pussy. Sure enough, Paula's razor has been busy, shaving her lips and leaving a darling landing strip of fur above her pouting lips. I run one long lick up her snatch. Paula catches her breath and pushes her hips up.

"I see somebody has been busy with her razor." I tease.

"Do you like it?" She responds.

"I love it. You know how much I love it."

"I didn't go too far?"

"No, just perfect. A perfectly groomed pussy."

As I resume my oral attack on Paula's now very wet and very aroused snatch, I pull back, admiring her perfection; she looks like a textbook illustration of arousal – her labia are pink, wet and open, almost like a flower. Another looooong lick, from her bottom to her clit gets everything drenched. I wet my middle finger and gently press it against her anus. Gently, gently, probing, pushing. Paula responds by pushing back, and it slips in halfway. More moans from Paula. I want her totally aroused, but I don't want her to come yet. Not yet.

Now it's time for me to get nasty.

As I sink my middle finger further into her ass, I drive my index finger into her sopping snatch also. Both holes are now very wet. More moans. Paula likes this, I know.

"My, my, my. What do we have here?" I ask with phony sincerity. "A porn-star pussy getting double teamed. Do you like having both of your holes being fucked at the same time?"

"Oooooh." Was her only reply.

I know Paula has a hard time verbalizing in these situations. She can't talk dirty, despite her multitude of other talents. Sometimes I wish she could, but it never stops me from doing it to her.

"You know, wives that shave their pussies into the porn-star look are usually sluts." I observe. "Are you going to be my slut-wife?"

"I don't know."

Her stock answer. The answer that assumes no responsibility. The answer she always uses because she can't talk dirty. The answer that means yes.

"Slut wives do anything. Slut wives like TWO cocks at once. Do you want both of your holes fucked by two cocks at once?" I challenge.

"I don't know."

"Sit on my cock." I command as I climb from between her legs and lay upon my back. Paula begins almost a keening sound, a light, constant moaning as she awaits what lies ahead. Reaching into the nightstand, I pull out her toy, a seven inch, realistic rubber vibrator molded like a cock. I hold it to the side of the bed at about the right height as if another man was standing next to us.

"Slut wives like one in their mouth and one in their cunts. Suck his cock." I command.

Looking unsure, Paula leans over and takes the rubber cock slowly into her mouth as she slides up and down on me. I almost lose it. This is turning me on so much; I have to fight to not come yet. I slow her down on me and try to concentrate on something else. It barely works; it is so arousing watching her suck the rubber cock as she fucks me.

"Do you like having Charlie's hard cock in your mouth while you fuck me?" I question her.

"Mmmmmpphh." With her mouth full, it's hard to talk.

"Make him nice and wet so that he can fuck your ass."

"MMMMmmmppphhh."

"Such a naughty girl, sucking that stranger's cock. Wetting it for her ass."

Feeling that I may not be able to control myself much longer, I decide it's time to move to the next step. Pulling the cock from Paula's sucking mouth I reach around her and press it to her bottom.

"You'll have to help him find the right place." I tell her.

Leaning forward, Paula reaches behind her and guides the rubber cock to her ass. The keening sound begins again. It is heavenly looking at Paula: swollen breasts topped with rock-hard nipples, slim waist, and sexy hips. A flush has developed all over her. As she straightens, I can only see the landing strip of her impaled pussy. The rubber cock begins to slide into her ass.

"OOOOooohhh. OOOOooohh." More keening from Paula.

"So naughty, getting both her holes fucked at once. Do you like Charlie's cock fucking you up your little ass?"

"OOOOoooohhh."

I can feel the foreign cock through the thin tissue between her pussy and ass. Paula is really getting loud; thank goodness for the television downstairs. I know she won't last long as I try to force more of the cock into her. Stretched so, her pussy is gripping me like a vice. I withdraw the stranger's cock and press it in further. This sets Paula off completely as she climaxes violently above me. She is loud.

Never very far away, my orgasm is triggered by hers and I explode into her with a grunt.

Panting, Paula collapses onto me. We lay together, catching our breath; reveling in closeness, totally spent.

"Sean, you are so good." She compliments.

"We are so good together or perhaps, so bad together."

"Do you think what we do is bad?"

"I think whatever we do together, in the privacy of our own home, that doesn't hurt anyone and brings such pleasure, can never be bad."

"Well, I still think you are so good. I owe you"

"Well, thank you and you're welcome. As far as owing me, have you considered Charlie's email?"

Earlier in the week, Charlie and Rose had sent an email asking about our winter travel plans. They were considering visiting the same resort in Jamaica as the previous year and wanted to know if we could join them.

"I don't know." Paula replied. "It was a lot of money. It's not like it wasn't beautiful, and I know we had a good time and all, it's just."

"A little awkward."

"Yes. If we made plans to go at the same time, it would be expected that we would, you know, do things with them again."

"Sexual things."

"Yes, and I don't know how I feel about that. It's one thing to, you know, have something like that just happen. It's another to plan for something like that."

"I know what you mean. As much fun as it was tonight to pretend that you were sucking Charlie, I'm not sure how I would feel about the real thing. After what Rose did, I think they would kind of expect you to reciprocate. They would expect you to suck Charlie's cock"

We lay together quietly. I don't know what Paula was thinking, but I was replaying the whole episode of Charlie and Rose in my mind. It was great, watching the girls do each other, and my blowjob from Rose was great; but truthfully, I wasn't sure how I felt about Paula really sucking Charlie's cock. On one hand, it was exciting; on the other it was troubling.

"If we are uncomfortable about it, we shouldn't go." I summarized. "However, there is one little thing you could do for me."

"What?"

"Halloween is next week."

"Oh no, not that again."

"Yes. You said you owed me, and it's not like it's a major ordeal."

"You and the whole Halloween thing. What are you trying to do, live your life vicariously?"

"I don't think so, this is only one night. If I were trying to live it, whatever that word you used, it would probably be for more than one night. Besides, we usually go out anyway and you've dressed up before."

"Not the way I'm sure you have planned for me to dress."

"True, but that's a part of you paying me off."

"Alright. Fine. I hope I don't live to regret agreeing to this."

And with that, my plan was given the green light. To explain: for the last few years Paula and I have gone to a brewpub on the south fork of Long Island on Halloween night. They hold a fund-raiser for breast cancer research and it draws a good crowd for dancing, drinking and socializing. Costumes are optional, but generally more than half of the participants dress up. While there are any number of witches and monsters, there have been many really original and creative costumes.

What I planned was not very original: Paula would be a sexy nurse and I a philandering doctor.

After searching the local costume stores, I found what I was looking for. My costume was merely surgical scrubs, complete with hat and booties to cover my shoes. Paula's on the other hand was much more interesting, as you might expect.

Her costume was a white, one-piece smock, very short and cut very low. It included a cute, white hat. I added to this: white, thigh-high stockings, a white g-string thong and we found her some sexy white high heels. The costume and hat had silly red crosses on them, but I couldn't really do anything about it. I drew a red cross on the front of her g-sting to match and using the computer created some realistic looking identifications. She became Paula Goodlay, RN and I became Sean Love, MD, like the Kiss song: "They call me Doctor Love".

Time seemed to stand still for the next few days, waiting. I felt like a little kid before Christmas. I had shown Paula the outfits, but I don't know if she had ever tried hers on. She certainly hadn't tried it on in front of me, much to my chagrin. We enjoyed sex together again during those days, but nothing extraordinary. I had hoped we could play with the costumes and have a steamy session, but was disappointed.

When Halloween evening finally arrived, I laid her costume out.

"I don't want to be a dick about this, but it would really be cool if you, you know, used up a razor for me, down there." I stammered.

"Of course." Her curt reply.

This wasn't really going as smoothly as I had envisioned. I wanted Paula to be really "up" for this, not doing it out of obligation. Thinking, when in doubt, use alcohol.

"You know, all this stuff only cost like $80. It's not the end of the world if we don't go. I want you to enjoy yourself and be happy." As I handed Paula a beer.

"We'll go. It'll be fine."

I wasn't convinced. I didn't want to fight, but I also didn't want to take a pouting, put-upon wife out for a night of pretend partying. Paula disappeared into the shower. I opened my own beer and checked email. My curious, investigative side noted with some degree of hope and satisfaction that her shower ran long. When I heard the water stop, I went back to our room. Paula stood, holding the costume in front of her.

"Sean, there is no way this is going to work." She determined.

"What?"

"This costume. It's way too short."

"It's supposed to be. It wouldn't be a payback if you were wearing a burlap sack."

"How am I supposed to do anything with this? If I even move the wrong way, everyone will see my butt."

"Move carefully."

Paula shot me an exasperated look.

"By the way, a Wonderbra would go well with this." I added.

She shot me another exasperated look. Paula disappeared back into the bathroom, closing the door. I sat on our chair, waiting with my beer. I reminded her through the door that I needed the shower too. Minutes later, she emerged, wearing the costume. She stood before the mirror, turning left and right. She looked fantastic.

Now I've said this before, Paula has great boobs. She complains that they aren't big enough (36B) but she will admit that they have a wonderful shape. One of these days I'll have to write about our trip to Saratoga Springs and the night she flashed her boobs repeatedly. The low cut of the top showed the swell of her cleavage. The bottom of the smock was almost embarrassingly short, covering her bottom by scant inches. She would have to be very careful how she moved. Accepting her fate, Paula fixed her hair and makeup and put on the stockings, shoes and hat. There must have been a foot of bare thigh revealed from the bottom of her costume to the top of her thigh-high stockings. She looked like a wet dream come true.

"You look stunning." I complimented as I handed her another beer.

"I look like I could be arrested."

"No, that was Saratoga Springs."

"Nobody saw me but you there."

"That's what you think."

Emerging from the shower, I put on my surgical scrubs. Paula was still pulling on the bottom of her costume, trying to make it longer.

"Sorry, that's as long as it gets." I teased as I pinned on her id. "Let's see those panties."

Giving a sideways glance, Paula pulled the bottom of the costume up, revealing the white g-string thong with cute red cross.

"Perfect." My reply.

Handing Paula a beer for the road, we jumped into the car for the drive to the brewpub. One kid was hanging out with a group at her friend's house while my son stayed home handing out candy to treat or treaters. Thankfully, the evening was comfortably warm for Halloween in New York. Paula managed some degree of modesty sitting on the seat, her bare thighs exposed. I ran my hands over them appreciatively, and was surprised when she didn't push me away. Taking the cue, I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back.

"Everything cool?" I queried.

"Yeah, this will be OK. I'll just have to be careful. At least you aren't making me go commando"

"Hmmmmm. Maybe later tonight."

"Me and my big mouth."

"It's a wonderful mouth, take it from someone who knows."

The drive seemed to take forever. Arriving, Paula gripped my hand strongly as we walked up to the door of the pub. I watched with amusement as she squirmed at the entrance as I paid the cover and discretely observed several men checking her out. The place was predictably mobbed, with the dance floor already packed with moving bodies. The DJ was cranking out some bass-heavy rap that seemed to appeal to the younger set at an ear-splitting volume. Shouting my beer order out to the bartender I surveyed the crowd. The main bar and dance floor seemed to be populated of twentysomethings with a scattering of thirtysomethings. Costumes were well represented. There were countless witches, some sexy, some not, a number of various ghouls and obligatory French maids. My informal survey suggested that more women than men chose to dress up, and more selected sexy costumes than scary ones. This was fine with me; I'd just have to be careful not to get caught by Paula checking out any of the girls.

Escaping the noise of the main bar and dance floor, we moved to the quieter, side bar. From there we could still see most of the pub as well as observe new arrivals coming through the front. Fearing she may expose a little too much, Paula didn't sit, instead she leaned against the bar. I stood next to her, enjoying my beer. There was quite a bit of traffic both in and out of the front door. Since smoking is prohibiting in any public place, the smokers all had to go outside to partake. This gave us the added opportunity to view the revelers and comment to each other on the costumes.