It's Rude To Stare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

Catherine licked her finger and addressed her. "Oh, but I do. I told you: you're learning. Learning to like it. Andyou, my little dolly, know it." On some level Clarissa knew Catherine was right.

"See that couple over there?" Catherine motioned her attention to a black guy and a girl about 21 in ages sitting a couple tables over to them. They were leaned into each other talking and laughing sharing a banana split that was in the middle of the table. To Clarissa they seemed like a really cute pair.Wait, what about them now?

"Go over there and break up there little love fest by rubbing their ice cream all over your rack."

"What?! That's crazy Catherine! I won't do it!" She was outraged now. "Performing for a bunch of pervy guys is one thing because they deserve it, but to do it to a boyfriend and girlfriend who just wanna spend time together? They didn't do anything! That's mean, I'm sorry.."

"Fine. Don't." Catherine began to rebutton her brown blouse.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Perplexed to this girl's actions now, she watched as Catherine gradually covered herself up.

"Oh nothing. I just suddenly feel cold." Clarissa knew what she was doing. More mind games. The guilt card. The trade off.I'm not gonna do it so you button up, huh?As she watched more skin get overtaken by fabric she got scared. Her beauty, her aura was disappearing. Part of the allure of this whole adventure had been to see Catherine exposed too. After all, that's what triggered this all in the streetcar. But as much as she felt this way, she didn't want to give herself away. Catherine was fully buttoned up, a far cry from her previous appearance.

"I won't do it you know. You're being childish about it." Catherine just stood back at her not saying a thing. Just her pompous smirk graced her beautiful features. More mind games. Catherine was quite good at that. She knew how to get what she wanted.Damn her controlling personality!The two sat in stale mate for a few minutes. It was a battle of nerves now. Who would give in? Clarissa tried to hold her ground but felt Catherine's eyes pecking at her willpower. She couldn't bear it.If I don't do this, it all stops here. And I have to have more.She rose up abruptly from her seat.

"Fine! You win!" She marched defiantly to the couples table and just stood in front of them. The boy had just finished feeding his girl a spoonful of the creamy dessert. The two of them looked up in awe of having a slutty girl standing before them.

"Can we, umm, help you?" The girl spoke in a bitchy tone but also in an unsure one. A product of having a girl with a shirt that was two buttons from being open and with her awkward looking bra fully exposed and housing her seemingly big breasts. Clarissa parted her shirt even more and tried to look as desirable as she could.

"Yeah, I amextremelyhot right now and was wondering if I can get a bit off your ice cream." Not even waiting for a response Clarissa dabbed her index finger in the ice cream and lifted it to her face. The couple sat unresponsive to the actions above them. Clarissa moved her creamy finger toward her mouth, licking a little off before inserting the whole thing in her mouth then slowly sucking the mouth digit off slowly. "Mmm, that hit the spot just nicely don't you think, eh big boy?" It was odd. Clarissa never imagined herself this flirty and sexual side of her but somehow with Catherine calling the shots it came out.

"Yeah, because we were eating it!" The girl sat there unimpressed while her man couldn't avert his eyes. Clarissa stroked his face and easily snatched his spoon right out of his hands. She spooked up some of the vanilla ice cream and brought to her mouth, taking her time with it. Some of it dripped off the spoon on to her chest. It met Clarissa with a bit of a shock, having cold droplets fall onto her skin. She ate what was left on the spoon and then brushed her finger over the remainder on her chest. Again she licked it off. As she gathered another spoonful, she thought she might of heard something to effect of "what the fuck are you doing" from the old girlfriend, but she was too focussed on her guy to really pay attention. This time she pulled it to her mouth quickly. Most of it got past her lips, but some hung around her lips. Gravity pulled the chunks down again to her body. It followed the shape of her perfect tits and eventually trailed to her black bra, collecting itself in her cleavage.

Clarissa then grabbed some out of the bowl with her hand and wiped it all over her chest. It was marked with the trails of her fingers. Again the dessert had collected itself in the crevice of her bra. Clarissa reached inside and grabbed a semi solid piece and ate it. The boy's reaction had changed from docile to utter elation. His face completely lit up when he saw her rubbed the ice cream her chest. He tried to reach out and get a squeeze but his significant other quickly slapped it away. He snapped at her with a look but he saw she continued to be unimpressed and downright pissed off at Clarissa. The brunette meanwhile puffed out her chest and pushed her babies together while flipping her hair back.It's like being a beach. Only I'm wetting myself with ice cream not water.She clued in that she had the attention of the entire court. Again she heard the cat calls and the cries for her to "take it off." She heard the cheers and of course, the jeers. They were doing as Catherine described. Clarissa had their attention, now she had their wills, they were going crazy. The more she massaged herself, the more they popped.Such simple minds.

The girlfriend had enough. She stood picking up the bowl of the banana split. "YOU WANT ICE CREAM?!" Then she dumped the entire thing on to Clarissa's chest! The volume soaked and stained her bra and considerable part of her shirt. Then to add insult to injury (or more fittingly, injury to insult), the girl SLAPPED Clarissa across the face. The crowd gasped at the series of moves. The girl immediately grabbed her boyfriend and yanked him out of his chair dragging him out of there. By the time Clarissa had recovered she could only make out their frantic forms pushing by a sea of people in the distance. She looked at her herself and the huge amount of ice cream dripping off her upper body and forming a puddle on the ground below. The audience were silenced before breaking out in applause. Clarissa looked around to see everyone clapping. She wasn't quite sure if it was for her or that in her getting her just desserts so to speak, but she curtsied for the crowd anyways which made the ovation louder.

She saw Catherine making her way to her too. When she reached her, the two stood in front of each other. Catherine had opened her shirt once again. Looking down her messy chest, she took some ice cream on her finger and licked half of it then feeding the rest to Clarissa. "Mmm, quite the unexpected result eh?"

Clarissa laughed at the ridiculousness of the events.This is nuts!"Yeah, only a little bit!!" She looked down at herself. "Umm, Catherine? Can I get cleaned up? Ireallydon't wanna walk around like this."

Catherine nodded and led her out of there to a bathroom, leaving a puddle and dozens of happy bystanders.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers
12