It's the Law

Story Info
He liked woman's panties.
1.8k words
3.96
94k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat comfortably at his machine, inching the silky material along slowly as the low hum of the motor sung sweetly to him.

Visions of beautiful Rhonda swam through his mind as his fingers gingerly guided the delicate material beneath the trampling needle.

Rhonda was now a welcome regular to his shop. Being a showgirl/dancer, she wanted her outfits custom made and Jim was the best tailor around for the job!

As the silky cloth began to take shape in Jim’s hands he remembered that first day Rhonda graced his entryway. She flowed in like a cool summer’s breeze as her sweet fragrant scent captured his attentions. He looked up, to be greeted by thick fluttering lashes framing radiant crystal blue/green almond shaped eyes and the sweetest pixie smile.

Squirming in his seat he asked if he could help her.

“I hope so,” She answered extending her hand. “I’m Rhonda Quartermaine.”

Jim took her soft hand, giving it a nervous shake as his body ignited in a firework of tingles.

“Nice to meet you Miss Quartermaine. I’m James..” He stuttered. “But Jim will do.”

“Then call me Rhonda. Jim.” She answered withdrawing her trapped hand from his moist grip.

“So, what can I do for you Rhonda?” He asked rising to his feet.

“I need my outfits custom made Jim and the gal at Dreyer’s Cleaners said you’re the best in town! Can you help me?” She swooned whipping her head back as her long crimson tresses swished into the air.

Erect nipples were threatening to burst through the taut material covering her small round globes.

With an obvious blush Jim explained he would need her exact measurements.

Rhonda didn’t bat an eye, only asked where she should disrobe.

Delicious images began to race through Jim’s thoughts as he pointed to a changing room at the far end of his shop. Rhonda walked with the grace of an angel as her beautiful narrow hips sensually swayed from side to side.

Jim’s groin was throbbing as he watched her beautiful gate while putting the telephone’s answer machine on. He did not want to be disturbed while taking her measurements!

With hesitation he tapped on the changing room door.

“Oh come on in” echoed from within.

When he opened the door his heart was already pounding. There stood Rhonda in her high heels facing the mirrored wall in nothing but her lacy pink bra and matching thong!

Jim’s eyes feasted on her high arches before trailing up her toned legs to her firm round ass! God her body was tight and beautiful! He was captivated by her gorgeous butt cheeks spread apart by the thin strip of lacy material.

Mesmerized by her beauty Jim flashed back to his fifth grade teacher, Miss Evans. She too had the most gorgeous ass he had ever fantasized about and sitting in a front row seat at school only heightened his arousal. Every time Miss Evans bent over her desk Jim would feel an all too familiar rumble in his young virgin groin!

Then it happened! The day she dropped her pencil and it rolled next to Jim’s classmate’s desk. Jim could no longer control his fantasy urges!

When she bent down to pick up her pencil her beautiful buttock was level with his mouth, so he bit her… and bit her hard! Electricity screamed through his every fiber as she screamed out! His body was engulfed in primal sensations with a growing dampness in the crotch of his pants as his sexual release swept through him for the very first time!

After regaining her composure Miss Evans calmly took young Jim by the hand leading him out into the hallway where she asked him why he did such a thing. His response was short and simple. “Because it’s beautiful.”

“Well Jim. Is this okay or should I remove my bra and panties too?” Rhonda asked startling Jim from his thoughts as she spun around now facing him.

Jim’s eyes must have opened as wide as saucers at her question. He stammered and stuttered for an answer.

“Relax Jim. It’s only skin Honey.” Rhonda said reaching both hands behind her as if ready to unfasten her bra.

“WELL,” Jim screamed at her. “What type of clothes do you want me to make for you?”

She answered, “Everything!”

“Bra’s and panties too?” He asked in shock.

“Well, If that’s a problem I can get them at Victoria’s Hun,” She answered with a wink.

“That would probably be better Rhonda! I don’t know if I could do justice there!” He smiled casually lowering his hands to his groin in an attempt to hide the growing bulge in his jeans. ”You can just leave your undies on then Rhonda.” He added nervously.


His thoughts were screaming at him. Are you crazy? Here’s a gorgeous female willing to get butt naked and you tell her to leave her undies on?

“Hey, No problem Hun. I’m used to getting naked in front of people though. Comes with the territory,” She said standing comfortably as if she were fully clothed.

Jim walked to the side table withdrawing a note pad, a pencil and a cloth measuring tape from the drawer.

“Want me to stand up on the bench? Make it easier for you?” She asked surveying his vertically challenged frame.

“Sure, but remove the heels Rhonda. I don’t want you falling off.” He remarked walking towards her.

He watched as she slipped out of her heels before gingerly climbing up onto the three foot high bench. Her feet were big but beautiful, obviously pampered with professional pedicures because her heels were soft and callous free.

“I’ll just start at your feet and work my way up.” Jim whispered, wrapping the measuring tape around her slender right ankle.

Feeling the warmth of her soft flesh pressing into him made his heart begin to pound again.

They made small talk as he took measurements of her firm calves and lower thighs. Rhonda was graciously writing the numbers down as Jim called them out.

“Well. Let’s see what your inseam is Rhonda.” Jim said softly, inching the end of the measuring tape up to the crease in her groin.

Rhonda obligingly spread her legs open slightly so Jim could get a more accurate measurement!

His face flushed as the back of his fingers grazed the lacy material covering her puffy trimmed nest as wispy scarlet pubic hairs escaped around the edges of her panties.

She let out a giggle as he trailed the tape down her inner thigh all the way to her heel.

“Sorry Jim. I’m just ticklish.” She offered with a wiggle as goose bumps swept down her bare legs like a breaking squall. He released the pressure to her inner thigh allowing the tape to collapse to the bench puddling around her foot as he read off the number…thirty-four!

“Wow Rhonda. You’ve got long legs!” He commented while looking up her slender thighs to her crotch. He could smell the sweet scent of a woman as his face was now level with her belly.

“Yeah and they do go all the way to my ass!” She teased doing a half turn on the bench.

Unconsciously Jim grabbed her by the hips as if rescuing her from an oncoming fall.

Rhonda turned back around with a smile on her beautiful face.

“Thanks Sweetie! You have great hands!” She whispered leaning down, kissing the top of his head in an appreciative gesture.

Jim had both arms wrapped around her at the hips, positioning the tape in the center of her sweet ass to get his next measurement.

Rhonda’s belly button ring was bobbing against Jim’s lips as he fumbled to adjust the tape behind her.

“Gee Jim. Either you have short arms or I’ve gotten wider!” She joked, trying to make light of his struggle to find the correct position!

He was blushing feverishly now as his hands blindly pressed the narrow cloth tape against her bare ass cheeks before pulling the ends round to the front.

As Jim stepped back there was an undeniable tent in the crotch of his pants.

Rhonda looked away as if she hadn’t noticed but her goose bumps were telling otherwise!

“Thirty-two inch hips.” Jim sang out startling her.

She wrote the numbers down as Jim wrapped the tape around her narrow waist.

“Twenty-two inch waist. Nice belly ring Rhonda!” He commented although his thoughts were not on jewelry. He wanted into that thong! And not the way you might think. Although Jim loved woman, he loved their clothing even more. He had been secretly borrowing and wearing his sister’s panties since he was ten years old.

People are not stupid. They recognize their needs and desires very early on, but only the confident ones realize it and follow their inner voices.

And right now Jim wanted desperately to follow his!

“You all right Jim?” Rhonda asked with concern.

“Oh yeah Rhonda. You can step down now,” He added offering her his hand.

As Rhonda hopped down her right breast banged into Jim’s forehead.

He felt as if he had been hit with a stone!

Instantly Rhonda’s face began to flush a bright red as she thought Jim discovered her secret!

“I’m so sorry Jim.” She apologized while gently caressing his head.

“What’d they put in there concrete?” Jim blurted out without thinking!

“Sometimes even I ask myself that question.” She answered with relief, stepping back from him. Even in her bare feet Rhonda towered Jim by at least a good six inches!

There was something very different about her but Jim was just too close to pick up on it. He finished taking the measurements he needed and left the changing room allowing Rhonda to get dressed.

Sitting down at his desk he reviewed the numbers he had just collected. Rhonda was not as shapely as he had first thought! Those pink undies must have thrown his judgment off!

Jim was creating a chart for Rhonda as she emerged from the changing room.

“Well. I have all the measurements I need Rhonda. Whenever you need a garment made just let me know!” He said rather businesslike.

“Jim..” Rhonda began to speak as her demeanor took on a more serious tone. “Can I trust you?”

Trust me? Jim thought. Trust me for what? I’m not stealing any of Mackey’s designs for you!

“Sure Rhonda. I’m trustworthy.” He answered with a chuckle.

A smile crossed Rhonda’s face as she placed a business card on Jim’s desk before turning to leave.

“I’ll be calling next week for sure!” She called back.

“Fine. See you then!” Jim called out before the front door closed behind her.

It wasn’t until the end of the day when Jim was clearing off his desk that he read the business card Rhonda had left… Randolph Quartermaine, Attorney at Law.