It's The Thought That Counts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygod you had sex with Mark with the hypnotist watching." Paula spat the words out so fast they ran together as one.

Diane nodded. "Yep."

Tami gasped.

Paula smirked, "Fuck Diane I though you and Mark were the dull vanilla couple in the neighborhood and you turn out to the kinkiest of the bunch. Are you telling us that you can do some kind of abracadabra thingy and Mr. Meek and Mild becomes Mighty Marco the Macho Man?"

"Macho Marco, just Macho Marco. I'm so happy you see the humor in all this Paula. Now that you understand that everything is under con..."

"You only do this when Mark goes on a business trip - like now." Paula nodded and smiled, then gently clasped Diane's wrists. "That way the bruises - these bruises - have time to heal. Okay Diane, I think I believe you. Tell us the story about these."

Diane wanted to stop here but somehow all of this confessing was turning her on. "Okay. The night before Mark left I was being real bitchy to him - part of the trigger process is that he has to be angry or frustrated with me, you know, emotionally worked up. So I was taking stuff out of his suitcase, hiding his shaving kit; basically anything to really piss him off. He confronted me and I started mocking him - then I did the trigger ..."

"Which is ...?"

"Nice try Paula. I did the trigger and suddenly Macho Marco came out to play. I was on a roll and I was still thinking that I was messing with Mark instead of Macho Marco. Macho Marco didn't see any humor in my disrespecting antics. He grabbed me and pulled me over his knee - I got a very hard spanking. Then he stripped me, I kept telling him he wasn't man enough for me, plus I really struggled to get away too. He got a rope and tied my wrists, I thought he was going to tie me to our bed so he could finish packing. He didn't though, he pulled me outside, threw the rope over our pergola, tied it off, and walked away. He left me hanging there, naked as the day I was born; I had to stand on tip toe to take the strain off my wrists.

"I realized I was in trouble because our neighbors were using their pool so I couldn't call out to him. I mean one look over the fence and they would have seen everything; me naked, tied up, and how fucking turned on I was. I mean it was just dripping down my thighs. I could feel my clit throbbing with need. Because I was on tip toe I couldn't even rub my thighs together to get off."

Diane paused to refill and take a sip of wine. Paula used the time to surreptitiously slide her hand between her own thighs and push hard against the crotch of her pants. Tami wasn't sneaky at all, if anyone had bothered to look they would have seen her hand moving beneath her skirt. But no one bother, least of all Diane who was already planning on ambushing her husband with some serious phone sex when he called in later tonight.

Diane took a deep breath and continued her story. "After about, I dunno, fifteen minutes he returned - naked and erect, very, very erect. He stood behind me and fondled my breasts, then he started pulling on my nipples, I was going crazy. Then he wiggled a bottle in front of me; it was our anal lube. I knew he was going to fuck my ass."

"You do anal too?" Tami looked at Diane with a mixture of awe and confusion. "God I've lived such a sheltered life."

"Yes we do anal and I tend to get very loud - all I could think of was the neighbors are on the other side of the fence. I didn't think they'd appreciate me screaming 'fuck my ass you bastard' over and over. The upshot of all this is that I was squirming like a worm on a hook while Macho Marco reamed my ass; that's how these happened." Diane rubbed her wrists. "After he finished he finally untied me and carried me inside. I got a second spanking on my bare ass, then he made me suck him ... oh hell he face fucked me alright? After he shot down my throat, he untied me and took me to bed. Whereupon he three-holed me, - I'm sure you can figure that term out - no? Okay, he greased up my butt and started fucking my sore ass again. I'm so far gone at this point I'm beyond any hope of resisting him. Then he pulls out of my ass and sticks his cock in my mouth. Only he didn't face fuck me this time, just a real slow blowjob until he was on the verge of cumming - only he pulls out again, grabs the rope loops it through the headboard, and pulls my feet up until he has the perfect angle to fuck my pussy really hard. I just started cumming again. He pulled out of my cunt, let go the rope, and finished me off with a nipple twisting (they're still black and blue) titty fuck. He came all over my face. I was just able to get my sweet Mark back before I fell asleep. Mark was up and off to catch his plane early so he never saw the bruises or my red, raw cunt and ass. So now you know, happy are we?"

Paula and Tami looked at Diane, then at one another. Tami excused herself and dashed off to her bathroom. Paula quickly followed and ran into the guest bedroom to use the bathroom there. Both were gone close to ten minutes. Diane said nothing about their flush faces or sheepish expressions when they returned.

"Tami dear, our work here is done. I'm sorry we disturbed you Diane. You can trust us to keep this confidential. Do you want me to drive you home?"

Diane declined the offer and walked home. She spent the rest of the afternoon convincing herself that everything was going to be fine. She was most curious with the new sense of freedom she felt; maybe there was something to be said for sharing her story with close friends. Maybe they in turn would confide with her, though she doubted that anything they had to share would be as deliciously salacious as the slice of her life she'd shared with them.

Early that evening Diane thought it funny that she felt so comfortable with the whole situation when the phone rang. A glance at the clock indicated that Mark was early with his nightly call.

"Hi babe - miss me?" Diane was already snaking her hand down into her panties.

"Hi Diane, it's me, I want the name of that hypnotist." An insistent, and not to be denied Paula sat in her house with pencil poised. Diane refused at first, but Paula wore her down. She carefully wrote down the information Diane provided and thanked her. Hanging up the phone Paula realized there was going to be a change in her sex life. She tucked the information in her recipe box and looked across the room at the back of her husbands head.

Paula licked her lips and fanned her face - oh my but change is good, especially for me!

12