It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually left her arm as I reached her shoulder. I slid my hand down her ribs towards her hip. She just remained calm and quiet as I reached her hip. Her night shirt was still covering her up down there. I made it to mid-thigh before I found her skin again. By now it was warmed by our body contact. I ran my fingers over her leg and felt the smoothness of her skin.

I traced her skin for a while. I just drew little circles on it feeling its softness and warmth. I ventured up her leg taking her shirt with me as my hand slid up her leg. It caught on her other hip as my hand slipped under it. I continued these soft circles on her skin until I reached her hip. I traced the little point it put against her skin as she shifted just slightly and sighed contently.

As my fingers crossed her hip and went to her tummy I realized something. I hadn't touched anything but skin from her leg to her tummy. She was naked underneath her shirt. My cock swelled more as I took in this detail. I wasn't in a hurry to act on it. I just let my fingers continue to touch her warm skin. I let my fingers trace where her panties should have been resting on her tummy towards her navel.

As I reached her navel I let my fingers remain there. I just drew more circles. I flattened out my hand now and rested it on her tummy. Her hand now moved on my arm as she finally acknowledged I was touching her. I continued moving my hand again. I let it slide across her tummy towards her chest. Her breathing changed slightly as I went further up her chest until my hand rested right at the edge of her breasts.

I slid my hand back and forth over her stomach. I loved the feel of her skin against my hand. It felt perfect under my touch. As my hand climbed up her body again she sighed hard and grabbed my hand before I could return back down her body. She held my hand before pulling it higher up her body. She wanted me to touch her chest. I didn't hesitate as I let my hand climb the soft swell of her tit.

My palm rested against her nipple as my fingers wrapped around her tit. Her hand gripped my wrist with desire as I squeezed her chest. Her breathing changed as I used my thumb to tease her nipple now. I circled it feeling the rubbery flesh. It still poked out hard off her chest but it wasn't from being cold at this point. My forefinger and thumb closed around it as I tweaked it lightly. She gasped at the suddenness of it.

Her head turned now as she looked back at me. I continued to twist and tease her nipple as her hand still gripped mine. Her hips were now starting to turn against my wood as it pressed against her butt. I licked my lips before I pressed them against her neck right where her shirt left the skin exposed. She sighed deeply as I kissed her silently. I continued to kiss her neck and tease her nipple as she turned her body slightly. She was still resting on her side but she wasn't pressed against me as hard.

"Fuck Owen," she whimpered so softly. "What are you doing to me?"

I growled a little as I kissed her neck. My hand left her chest and started to slip south again. She whimpered again as I reached her navel. She knew where I was going as I circled her navel. Her legs parted slightly as I pressed into her valley. My fingers traced her slit as she turned her body more to lie on her back.

She lay on her back with her legs spread softly. My fingers traced her lips below before parting them open. Her cunny was soaked as I pressed against her skin between her legs. I slipped so easily over her excitement as I found her opening and teased her there. Her hand went for my boxers as I pressed one finger into her wetness. She gasped quietly as her fingers wrapped around my cock and pulled me from the pee hole.

I circled her cunny as I spread her juice around her swollen lips. Her fingers gripped my cock and worked the head making my fluid leak from me. She slipped her thumb around it and coated my head before teasing the sensitive underside. I slipped from her wetness and found her clit. I coated it with her juice as I circled it.

She gasped again and tipped her hips into my fingers as I teased her. Her hand started a slow tug on my cock as I teased her cunny. Our eyes met as we pleasured each other under the covers. She leaned closer to me and found my mouth. It was a long and silent kiss as I dipped back into her cunny. Her hot breath hit my face as she panted without making a sound. I let my fingers slip from her again to find her clit.

She wiggled around and pulled her shirt so it rested above her hips now. She was exposed from the waist down as she rolled back onto her side again. She pressed her body against mine again as I held my hand still and waited for her to get comfortable. She pressed herself right against me. Her hand pushed my cock between her legs until it crossed her cunny and rested against it. My heart skipped a beat as my head touched the wetness she leaked.

She brought her leg up and gave me just a little more room to touch her. My fingers started teasing her clit again as she turned her hips against me. My cock was right there on her cunny. My fingers were bumping it with each circle I made. The way her body was right now it would have been so easy for me to enter her. Everything about her body was pointing me towards her center. I resisted for the moment.

She turned her hips against me as I circled her clit with a soft touch. My cock was sliding over her wetness and touching my fingers each time she turned her hips. I was parting her, sliding along her wet skin between her legs and almost finding her opening as she tipped her hips. Maybe she wanted me to press it inside of her. Maybe she was just happy to tease me.

She turned her hips again and let my cock slide up until it bumped my fingers touching her clit. Her breath caught in her throat as she turned back and let my cock slide along her wetness again. She turned so much that my cock caught her opening this time. I could feel the head start to part her. Her little lips opened around the head and started to let me slide inside. It took all I had not to thrust my hips forward and bury myself inside of her.

She whimpered and pulled away just a little. My cock released and slipped along her wet slit again until I touched my fingers at her clit again. I slipped my fingers under my cock, along her slit, until I found her hole. I pressed one inside and listened to her gasp as I let it sink inside and fill her.

Her hand went between our bodies as my finger pressed in and out of her cunny. Wetness leaking out of her like a river as she found my cock between her legs and gripped it. She turned her hips again until my cock was free from between her legs. She pushed it between her legs until it touched my finger that was still inside of her.

I let my finger slide free from her hole and return to her clit. She had my cock and control of what she wanted to do with it. I circled her clit as she teased her opening with my cock. I was close to entering her as the tip teased her opening again. The only thing stopping me was her hand holding me there at her wet entrance.

She teased my tip against her opening as I circled her clit. She was soaking, sopping wet down there now. Everything that was touching her down there now was soaked by how turned on she was. I could feel her hand slipping away as she pushed her hips back against me. My cock started to enter her before she turned her hips and let me remain on the outside. I didn't say anything now, I just teased her clit and let her decide.

"Owen," she panted in a ragged breath. "I want you right now."

"I'm right there Jamie," I whispered. "All you have to do is let me."

She tightened her grip on my cock as she pushed her hips back. I touched her opening again before she let her hand fall away. She continued pressing back as my head entered her. Her hips turned and took me all the way inside until my hips touched her ass. I was deep inside of her as she whimpered. The feeling was nothing I could describe. Her walls squeezed me tightly as I panted and circled her clit still.

She let out a broken whimper as l felt her cunny squeeze and quiver around my cock. She undulated her hips softly, only letting me slide an inch or two in either direction as she came. It happened so suddenly I didn't realize it at first that she was cumming. I had to slow my fingers once I figured it out. She whimpered softly as she soaked me. Her hips moved just a little faster as she twisted around in intense pleasure.

I turned my hips softly and continued bringing her pleasure until she finished cumming. She was soaked now, leaking from the edges as I turned my hip with the softest movement. She looked over her shoulder at me now. A content and lustful smile covered her face as her hips started to move with mine again. She let me fill her and enjoy the afterglow for a moment before she stopped and rested with me deep inside of her. Then she pulled from me.

I thought it was over as I slipped from her. Maybe she regretted doing this now and wanted to get away from me. She rolled completely over and faced me now. Pushed my hips and gently forced me to lie on my back. Her lips covered mine as I lay on my back. This deep but soft kiss covered my mouth as she moaned into my mouth with a deep wanton. Her one leg slipped over my body until she was straddling me.

She lay flat on my body now. We were chest to chest with her mouth still finding mine in these soft but deep and meaningful kisses. Tongues tangling and breath mixing as we both panted in the moment. She pushed her body back until her cunny touched my cock. It slipped up her slit as she turned her hips to catch her opening. My hips turned to find her. I felt myself open her up and sink into her hot wetness between her legs.

I sank all the way in until I touched her end. A deep sexual growl escaped her mouth as she let me rest deep inside her. Her hands cupped my face as she pulled me into her kiss. All the sexual tension was finally releasing. Her desire to hold back and hide her feelings for me were gone. We took the last step now at something we both knew was coming.

It felt so right to be inside of her. My best friend for as far back as I could remember. Always had this want to be like this with her. She was so perfect in every way possible right now. Lips crashing into mine as her hips turned so effortlessly over my body taking my cock so deep into her center with each turn.

I pulled her harder to my body. Hands tracing her skin under her shirt now. Following the map of her body that my mind had already created of her. Held her sides as her muscles worked her body over mine. Turned down to her hips and over the soft little points she made until I reached her legs at my hips. Her skin was electric as I circled her up to her butt. Squeezed the perfect flesh as she undulated her hips and took me deeper yet again.

These little whimpers left her mouth around her kisses. We had kissed before but not like this. She was letting me know how much this meant to her right now. How much she trusted me and the way she felt about me.

"Owen," she whispered. "You feel so incredible right now."

"So do you," I said faintly.

The pleasure was intense as my hands left her butt and climbed her back. I scratched the skin over her spine all the way up to her shoulders. Her lips found mine again as I turned back and ran my hands down her sides again. The weight of the situation hit me just then. I was having sex with my cousin. There was no going back now. But it was Jamie. My best friend in the whole world and the one girl who I had loved my entire life. The way her body was moving above mine told me she wasn't scared about what we were doing and where it was going.

She pulled away and looked at my eyes in the dim light of the room. She looked so sexy right now. The way her face was so flush, the way her lips were swollen with desire. The way she looked at me now, it said she wasn't scared of this and she had been waiting a long time for this moment. I smiled at her before finding her mouth again. Pulled her hard into my kiss as her hips started to move just a little faster on me.

I knew she was getting close again. The way her cunny was squeezing me tighter silently told me. The way she whimpered and turned her hips just a little quicker against me told me she was on edge. It started to push me over the edge.

"Jamie," I whispered to warn her.

"It's ok," she moaned softly. "Cum with me. Fill me with all you have."

I didn't hold back as I started to shoot off inside of her. I moaned a little loudly as the first wave left my cock and entered her womb. She quickly covered my mouth with her hand as she let me fill her. Soft little whimpers and muffled gasped surrounded us as we both climaxed. Once I had filled her she took her hand off my mouth. Her lips crashed into mine as she continued to turn her hips in the afterglow of sex. We must have kissed for ten minutes before she stopped and looked at me.

"Was I worth the wait?" she asked.

I could only nod my head as she smiled at me. She slipped her hand under the pillow and found her panties. She carefully pulled from me and pressed them to her lips so I wouldn't leak all over the bed. I shifted around and waited for her. She curled back up against me as I pulled her into my arms.

"You were amazing," I whispered.

"Hmmm," she growled softly. "So were you."

*

I woke up about ten minutes before the alarm clock was set to go off. I was still spooned up against Jamie. My cock was just as hard as it was when we fell back asleep. Her warm skin against mine did nothing for my current situation. I wanted her again.

She felt me shift in bed so I could roll over and find my phone. I grabbed it and rolled back against her body again. She giggled softly as she felt my cock press against her butt. She knew what I wanted when she saw me open my phone and cancel the alarm. I set the phone on the bed and pulled her body tight against mine.

"Get on the other side of me so I can watch the other bed," she whispered.

I didn't question her now. I simply climbed over her body as she turned over and faced the other bed. Her hands quickly slipped her panties down her legs as I settled on the other side of her and pulled the covers back over us. She tucked her legs against her body and tilted her hips back towards me. She was open and waiting as I nestled up against her. The hesitation of having sex was over now.

I spooned against her as my cock poked her butt again. She reached back and took it in her hand. She placed it right at her opening before letting go. I used my hand to open her more and find her softness between. As my cock touched her lips I gasped a little at how wet she was.

"I know," she whispered. "I'm so wet right now."

I started to press into her. In short little strokes I started to penetrate her. She whimpered once my head pressed into her opening. She started meeting my thrusts as I inched deeper into her cunny. My hips met her ass as I pushed all I could get into her. She moaned softly and gripped my arms as I rested deep inside of her.

I turned my hips slowly feeling how wet she was right now. Her cunny was so tight but so slippery as we became one again. It put the perfect amount of pressure on my cock as I turned my hips. Her hand found my hip as she pulled against me with each plunge of my body into hers. I wrapped my arms around her body tighter and found her nipple. I gave it a soft twist making her moan softly and press back against me.

"Gawd," she moaned softly. "You feel so good inside of me."

"You feel perfect Jamie," I whispered. "I love the way you feel."

"Hmm," she growled.

I continued this soft plunge into her. Her hand kept pulling my hip, encouraging me to get deeper into her center. My fingers now traced her skin as my hips moved. Her skin was so alive with excitement again as I slipped under her shirt and teased her nipple.

She whimpered as I twisted it. Her nails dug into my thigh as I pressed deep into her and held before slipping out until just my tip remained inside. I left her nipple and continued up to her throat. I traced her neck with my fingers as she moaned softly. I was learning her body now and I knew she liked to be touched on her neck.

Her wetness was leaking out of her as I fucked her with a little more speed. She panted more and pressed her body into mine. The bed was softly creaking with each turn of our bodies. I turned her head to my face and found her lips. Her tongue traced mine before she bit my lower lip in her playful, sexual way. I smiled as I looked at her face. She looked so content with me filling her right now. Nothing about what we were doing seemed to scare her anymore.

I parted her hair from her face gently before finding her mouth again. I placed these playful but tender kisses on her mouth. My tongue danced with hers before I pulled away then went back for more as my body turned into hers. The bed creaked a little more as she pulled from my kiss in a soft pant.

"Cum with me."

"Um hmm," I panted.

"Fuck," she breathed.

I could feel her cunny start to squeeze me hard. I stopped holding back and let loose another wave of cum deep inside of her again. Shot after shot filled her as her cunny milked me for every drop. I was spent but I still pushed into her. I couldn't get enough of her. Her mouth covered mine again as we kissed passionately.

We both heard the door click shut to the bathroom. We both stopped kissing and looked. It was still dark in the room so we couldn't tell who had gotten up.

"I thought you were watching?" I whispered teasingly.

She just giggled and kissed me again. "Fuck um, they didn't see anything."

I giggled into her kiss. She bit my lower lip again before pulling back. She simply glowed as she lay there looking back at me. We could have stayed here all day and done this. The toilet flushing reminded us that it was time to stop. She quickly searched for her panties again. I slipped free as she covered herself again and waited for the bathroom to open up.

Jordan came out and yawned as he shuffled his way back to bed. Jamie grabbed her shorts from the floor and headed to the bathroom.

"Don't get to comfortable Jordan," I warned. "The alarm already went off once."

"Ah fuck," he hissed.

"What's going on?" Kelly now stirred.

"It's time to reorganize again," Jordan sighed.

She sighed and turned over to face Jordan. I could hear them giggling as they talked quietly. Jamie came out of the bathroom. She seemed to float across the floor towards the bed. She playfully jumped in before bouncing and laying over me.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I needed that. I was wet." Her hot breath hit my ear as she said wet. It sent a chill down my spine and made my cock stir again.

"Me too," I smiled.

She kissed me once more before turning over.

"Get up Kelly," Jamie ordered.

"Fine," she sighed.

I could see Kelly moving around to get up.

"Jamie," I whispered. "Get my pants so I can hide myself."

She giggled before whispering. "I thought I took care of that?"

"You told me you were wet," I smiled. "That unfixed it."

She giggled again as she realized the effect her body had on mine. She found my pants and threw them at me. I slipped them on and went to get out of bed. The sharp pain in my ankle reminded me of the game last night.

"Fuck," I grunted. I quickly caught the bed before trying again with more care this time.

"Jordan," I barked. "Get up and let's get moving."

"Fine," he groaned.

We started down the hallway to get things back to the way they were. I banged on Bobby's door as Jordan reluctantly went to where Wade and Mack were posted up. Within five minutes we had everyone back to where they supposed to be.