It's Time

Story Info
Her first session with a Dom.
980 words
3.46
70.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come to your door. You've left me a voice message saying that I should be wearing black thong panties, thigh high nylons, a short black skirt, a see-though bra... this is how I'm dressed.

You've told me to knock on your door, remove my glasses, and shut my eyes. I'm standing there, at your door, glasses in my hands, with my eyes closed... wondering what's in store for me.

You told me that I didn't do as you explicitly instructed... and I know that I'll be punished, but I had to see you... so... I will have to take whatever it is that you are planning for me. I feel my self trembling a little as I stand there knowing I will be at your mercy.

Finally, I hear the sound of the door opening. I feel your wrist take my forearm and pull me gently inside. "Hi," I say to the air... no sound is returned to me. Instead I feel a blindfold being tied tightly around my eyes... my hands instinctively go up to my face feeling the silky texture of the cloth over my eyes. Your voice finally breaks the stillness... "Did I tell you you could move?"

I shiver courses through me. "No, Sir" ...and with that one sentence, I realize that this is a "no-nonsense" side of him that I haven't experienced.

"Don't move, and don't speak, unless I tell you that you can. Understood?," he says. "Yes, Sir," I reply, and I feel my blouse being unbuttoned, my un-protesting hands are at my side.

Click! A handcuff clicks over one wrist. My arm is strongly forced behind me. Click! The other wrist is secured in the cuffs behind my back. I stand perfectly still, wondering what I've gotten myself in to. Then I feel his hands taking me strongly by the shoulders as he kicks one of my feet out to the side. Surprised, I nearly cry out, but remember that I'm not to speak.

He let’s go of my shoulders and I hear movement. Then I feel his hands running up my legs, exploring every inch. My thigh high nylons stop just below the thong panties, and I feel his hands reaching the upper edge of the nylons. Then he begins to explore my thong-cover pussy, probing and fondeling, turning me on!! "Umm, you're wet already, little one," he says in a very sexy voice.

Startled at how sexy he sounds, I take a sharp breath, but remember that I'm not to speak until he allows me to.

I feel his hand running up the back of my neck. His fingers grabbing a fist full of my silky hair, holding my head securely. [Deep Breath] Another surprise... how commanding he is! I feel his lips on mine, his hand holding my head with the grip his has on my hair. There is no question of who is in command here.

He takes me by the arm, and leads me across the room, whirls me around, pushes me off balance and (startled) I plop into a waiting chair. He tells me to sit very still, and I now know better than to argue. I feel the soft bonds of a man's tie wrap around my ankle and one of the front chair legs. [[Oh my god, he's tieing me to the chair!]] The tie is tightened until I wonder if it will cut off my circulation.

Then his hands focus on my other ankle, and again I feel the soft bonds of a man's tie around my ankle tieing me tightly to the other front chair leg.

My open blouse exposes the see-through black bra that barely covers my nipples. I feel a rope tighten around my chest and tie me to the chair. He makes a figure eight as he wraps the rope over one breast and under the next, then round the chair, and again under one breast and over the other.

The silence is deafening as I feel myself becoming so vulnerable... so tightly tied... unable to move... exposed... blindfolded... helpless.

He begins to play with my pussy. His fingers massaging, probing, rubbing... soon I begin to moan. I can hardly stand it as he increases in intensity. I squirm helplessly tied in the chair.

He begins to squeeze my breasts. My breathing deepens and I feel the ropes that bind me to the chair. He is twisting and squeezing my nipples. "Ouch," I hear myself saying. "What's this? You're speaking without permission?," he says. "You need to be taught a lesson, I see."

Surprised at his words... I breath in sharply... somewhat relieved that he's stopped pinching my nipples.

I hear him walking away from me. He returns in a minute and I hear the flick of a switch and the faint noise of a vibrator.

"Would you like me to use this on you, little one?,"he tauntingly says as he rubs the cock-like vibrator against my face. I feel the vibrations and know that he could use it to keep me at the edge of orgasm for a long, long while.

I feel him using the vibrator against my breasts... my nipples... until they're standing out and very firm. Now he moves it lower... playing between my legs, pressing it firmly against my pussy... rubbing it against my clit.

I can feel my excitement increasing and along with it my wetness. My pulse is raising, my breathing becoming more rapid. He's holding me in a pre-climatic state. [[Oh, godd... how long can he keep me here!!]]

I want the vibrator inside me. I ache for it's feeling of penetration. I'm so wet that I can feel it against the chair.

"Please fuck me... please... don't tease me"....

"Oh, your very disobedient!!" I'll have to punish you more...

and I know…[[ohh, goddd]]]… it's going to be a long evening...