It's Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I wasn't proud of that fact either. It made me re-think.)

"Ok, Debbie, just give me that do-over, and I...well, I won't even ask for intercourse. I promise." (It was a promise I didn't know if I could keep.)

Debbie perked up. "No intercourse."

"Nope, but don't sound so victorious. We're still going to play and do everything else. I'll just keep my dick out of your pussy." I moved over and brushed her bangs. "Right, just play out MY fantasy of a do-over, and things will be square with us. I'll give you back your letter, and we can go on with our lives."

Debbie asked several question as to my intent, but I remained stone-faced. She thought it over for a couple of minutes, and then she nodded sheepishly.

Gentlemen, start your engines!

---------------------------------- Part 2

Debbie emerged from the bathroom about a half-an-hour later. I smiled, liking what I saw.

"I feel silly," she whined.

I checked her out. She didn't LOOK silly.

She was dressed in the outfit that I'd picked out for her. It reminded me of the one she wore the last time she shared my bed, except for a pair of black open-toed high heels to satisfy my fetish. (She tried to get away with some silly flip-flops.) Her outfit consisted merely of a pair of shiny pink shorts and a thin black top. She sulked when I handed her the outfit, but it was her clothing, and I reminded her that it would soon be on the floor anyways.

Now standing before me, the simple outfit looked sexier than I had remembered. She blushed under my scrutiny. I examined her nicely made-up face, another instruction she had followed well. She seemed amused that I cared so much about her hair and makeup, until I finished by telling her to use that lip-gloss that she had on at the wedding. ("Lots of it.")

She smacked her lips (obviously reading my intent), while shifting her eyes to my crotch. "Why? It will just rub off on your, you know, anyways."

"Maybe I want a souvenir." I winked. "Because I'm planning on leaving you with a little something, something."

I was laughing to myself, like a bad comedian, when she cleared her throat, breaking in on my thoughts. I moved her over to the far side of the bed and pulled up this fancy cedar chest and sat down. Her head swiveled. She was boxed in, and she knew it.

"Ok, lets get this over with," she pouted.

I sat there and continued to look her over. I had waited a long time for this, and I was going to take my sweet-ass time.

Finally (as if to take us back in time), I snapped my fingers. "Well, Debbie, I see you're back, and you want to spend the night in my bed."

She sighed. (I wasn't sure if she was going to play along.) "Yes, please, may I?"

"I don't know. My bed's pretty small and...well, I might need a little convincing."

Debbie rolled her eyes. "What do you want?"

(She wasn't doing a real good job of acting. I didn't care much, because I had waited a long time to say this.) "Why don't you show me your tits, for starters."

"Tits." Her hands flew up to her chest.

"Yeah, let me see those puppies."

"C'mon, just let me spend the night, you know I don't snore."

(She didn't.) "Let's see..., I've seen you in a bikini, and some skimpy tops, but I'm looking forward to finally seeing the mystery that is your nipples."

"M-mystery?" Debbie mumbled.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure about the shape and size of your breasts, but the exhilarating part is the nipples. Like what color are they? How long and hard do they get? How sensitive? I still have no idea. It's still a mystery."

Debbie looked down at her chest. (It hit me that she probably hadn't thought about her nipples as much as I had.)

"Lift that top up and reveal your mystery."

Debbie's head flew up. "Ah, maybe I could show you my ass instead."

I chuckled. "Oh, I'm planning on seeing that, too, and more.... Now, show me your tits...FOR STARTERS."

"Wait, time out. Just what else are we talking about?"

"Nice try Debbie, get going."

She huffed and turned her head to the side and pulled up her top, just over her breasts. I gasped. There they were, after all these years. Her nipples were seductively pink. They were surrounded by brighter pink areolae. I licked my lips. Set against her creamy white skin, they were very erotic, and looked very suckable, but there would be time for that later.

"Now, lose the shorts."

"Hey!" She whined, yanking 'em down. "You don't have to be so fresh." She threw them at me. I picked them up and made a show out of sniffing them. (I, at least, had no problem acting 18 again.)

She twirled (to show me her ass) and then posed, hands on hips in a show of bravado. My eyes took in every inch of her full frontal nudity before she tried to hide behind her hands.

"Ok, you've seen what I got." She picked up a pillow and held it in front of her. "Do-over: done."

I just shook my head with a sly smile. "Done? Not yet. Not hardly."

She huffed. "But you saw me...."

"Not all of you."

"What?" she gasped. "You Pervert!"

"That's right. I want to see your pussy."

"But you saw it."

I laughed. "I saw your cute little landing strip, but I want to see where the plane parks."

"Smart-ass."

(Maybe, but I was having fun.) I ordered her over to the bed.

"Just think of me as a doctor." Her story of her first visit to a gynecologist rang in my head. Especially about how embarrassed she was to have to put her feet up in those metal things and spread her thighs wide so her doctor could put his finger and various metal objects inside of her pussy. All for a man she just met. It almost made me go to medical school.

"You know I hate doctors."

I nodded, knowingly. I watched a small tear roll down her cheek. It didn't move me. I knew it wasn't a tear of pain, but of humiliation. And I wanted more. I don't know why I wanted it this way, but there was just something inside me. I mean, I knew all about her past, and yet I made her strip for me. (Like her step-mom did all those years.) And I knew she had a thing about doctors....

I snapped my fingers, and she slouched over to my side, dropping the pillow. I felt her hand brush the side of my hair. It was electric. Her womanly aroma danced into my senses. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her left nipple begging for attention. I turned my head slightly and took it between my lips. Debbie purred as I sucked it in. She pulled me tighter and continued to stoke my hair, her fingernails lightly scraping my scalp. "Yes, that feels good." she moaned. "But the other one is jealous."

I slid around (not that I need any encouragement) and took her other nipple into my mouth and sucked on it with vigor. She told me how good it felt. I felt my cock flutter and start to grow. I reached up and cupped both of her breasts, pulling them close so I could switch back and forth between nipples.

"See, you feel good, and you're making me feel good," she whispered, as I continued to suck on her nipples. "You don't want to do bad things to me? (I shook my head.) "You want to do GOOD things." (I nodded.) "I'll be nice to you too, and do that thing you want, that every guy wants, with my mouth." (My ears stood up.) "And you won't cum in my mouth or on my face, will you? (I shook my head.) "Right! 'Cuz that's bad." (I nodded.) "But you can cum on my breasts, I see how much you like them." (I did.) "Ok, so let's switch places and let Debbie make you feel good and then we are even, Stevie, OK? (I nodded.)

I stood up, and Debbie started kissing her way down my body until she was squatted down in front of me. She lightly brushed my crotch. "Looks like someone is good to go," she snickered. That broke the spell. I reached down and pulled her to her feet and tossed her back onto the bed. She looked surprised.

"Nice try, Debbie." I grinned, because she almost had me. "Seduction 101. It might have worked if I was still 18, but, let's face it, we can't go back in time." I sat back down and patted the corner of the bed. "I'm a grown man now, and I know what I want and how I want it. So where were we? Oh, yes, you were about to show me your pussy."

Debbie wasn't happy and did some bitching, while I just kept patting the corner of the bed. Even though I didn't say a word, she finally slid down to me and dropped her legs off the side of the bed.

I slid forward and spread her legs farther apart and pulled her towards me. Satisfied, I leaned in for a look at her shaved pussy. Her pussy lips were clearly visible and snuggled tightly together. (Jesus, just like I like'em.) I took some deep breaths before I gently rubbed along the edges of her pussy, circling my target. I sucked on my right index finger, making a show of it. Debbie saw, but looked away.

I ran the moist finger up and down through her pussy lips. (I wanted pink.) Not satisfied, I gathered some spit and released it on target. I used my spit to spread her pussy lips, fan like, until they stayed parted. (I had pink!)

I picked her legs up and bent them back, her thighs moving farther and farther apart, until she was fully displayed. She looked down at her new position and gasped. I reached out and began stroking the surfaces of each of her perfect pussy lips, while admiring their smooth, elastic texture. Once again I spread her lips way out. (It figured.) She had positively the most exquisite pussy I had ever seen. My eyes watered. (This was sleeping right next to me all those years!)

I blinked my eyes and focused. It was time to find out how she felt inside. I told her to "relax." She exaggerated a sigh. I slipped my right index finger, ever so gently, into her hot little pussy. Slowly at first, I moved it in and out, letting her get used to the feeling, and then began using two fingers. Harder, deeper, faster.... Then my left thumb joined the fun and ran small circles around her very noticeable clit. Bit by bit, I threw in every trick I knew...and some I dreamed up on the spot. (There goes my medical license.)

When I got my first moan out of Debbie, I licked my lips, figuring it was time to move on. Her pussy looked great, and it felt great, so there was only one more thing to do. I threw her legs to the side and slid my hands under her ass to cup her cheeks. Then, while lifting up, I leaned forward and ran my tongue from the bottom to the top of her pussy.

"Oh no, no you don't!" Debbie cried out.

"I do," I said, before taking another lap.

Debbie put her hands over her face, but she didn't move from her position. (Why would she?) I continued my munching. Once again, I used everything I knew and probably did some stuff just by accident. For a while there, I was just a wild, pussy-eating madman.

When she finally climaxed -- or at least cried out like she did -- she started begging for mercy. I stopped licking, but I wasn't finished with her yet. I fished out the tube of lubrication that had been warming in my pocket. I slid her down to the end of the bed and pressed her legs back, way back. She looked concerned, but still a little hazy.

Warning her to stay in position, I grabbed the lubricant and squeezed some out onto my index finger, making sure she could see me do it. Then I ran my finger around her asshole. She gasped. I slowly started working my way inside. The grip was extremely tight. I added some more lubricant and went back to work. She recovered a bit and screamed out, "NO!" That was OK, but when she kicked me in the shoulder, I figured I'd crossed a line.

I wanted to apologize, but couldn't find the words, so I grabbed her again and went back to eating her pussy. When I added a finger, she started to moan again. Then I slid my finger out of her pussy and slithered it into her asshole. She cried out ("Why?"), but didn't kick me this time. I didn't answer, but I did slow down...and finally stopped, taking one last look before climbing up onto her body. I held her face in my hands and pressed my lips to hers (our first kiss). She tried to break away (for obvious reasons), but I had a good hold and a quicker tongue. She finally relaxed and helped out, while I ground my hard crotch into hers.

I spent some time kissing her neck, and nibbling on her ears, before bouncing off the bed. I grabbed a pillow and dropped it on the floor in front of me.

It was time to get my dick sucked.

I summoned her by whistling and tapping my crotch. She burned, but slid off the bed and took her place on the pillow. I patted her on the head, which drew another dirty look. I used my thumb to trace her glossy lips, while trying to keep my composure. She started sucking on my thumb. This, and the realization that, after all these years, the lips that I had dreamed about would soon be wrapped around my cock, made me pick up the pace (before I came in my pants).

"Now, suck my cock like you should have done, way back when." I slid my pants down and kicked them free.

She whimpered, but pulled my underwear down my thighs. I think she closed her eyes because she banged her face into my cock a few times before taking it into her lips. (Yes!) She swirled her tongue around and didn't really move her head much. I was thinking that maybe she was out of practice because I was assuming she didn't do this with her husband.

A handful of hair was all that was needed to get her going and for her sexy dark eyes to open. I fucked her face until she pulled back, begging me to let her suck. That's what I wanted to hear. I folded my arms behind my back, pompously, and waited. Debbie did some muttering, but when she returned to my cock, she did better, though she still she wasn't into it. (It hit me that the last blowjob I'd had was from a paid professional. It was great, but over too fast.) One good thing about this one was I was going to be able to last. I figured this would be my only one, so I was planning on making the most of it. Anytime I felt I was getting close, I'd make her stop and lick the shaft of my cock. (She flat out refused to lick my balls, but that's never been my thing.)

When I knew I couldn't take much more, I tossed her onto the bed. I flipped her over and dragged her to the bed's edge. Then I had her reach back and grab her heels. She was now in position. She started to complain, but I shoved my cock back into her mouth. (I'd heard enough.) Fucking her face, I closed my eyes and resumed my day dreams. I changed her from one position to the next, each one designed for my pleasure. I finally had her back on the floor kneeling in front of me, held there by a handful of hair. I began stroking my cock. She was trying to pull away.

"Don't come on my face!" she cried out, but it was too late. Her protest was met with flying streams of cum. (Now, I'm not exactly a human sprinkler system like Peter North, but I did make my mark.) I ran my cock along her lips, and she took me in, ever so briefly, before she got up and scampered into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I immediately felt remorse. Normally, I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but she was different in so many ways. And, like I said earlier, I also knew about her past.

My mind drifted back to THAT damn day....

It had started off pretty normally. I had gone over to Debbie's house to see if she wanted to go to the Mall. But, as I was about to knock, I heard loud cheering from inside. Curiosity compelled me to peek into the living room. There were some thin drapes in my way, but I still could make out four men standing in a circle. I suddenly realized that there was a naked body lying on the coffee table beneath them.

"DEBBIE!" my mind screamed, but then I saw her off to one side, out of the corner of my eye. I found a better spot. I could see that Debbie, wearing a white bikini, was sitting in a chair...tied and gagged. I was about to rush in like some sort of hero when I saw her father's face. (Oh, god!) He was one of the men.

The men flipped the woman over and made her grab her heels. They moved around the head of the woman, and they all appeared to be jerking their cocks. (They still had their pants on.) I couldn't believe that a circle jerk was happening right next door, in the middle of the day. When the group finally broke up, Debbie was released from the chair. I kept a close eye on them now, but she wasn't touched. However, she didn't get off easy. Under her father's belt swatting ordears, she had the job of cleaning up the woman's face...with her tongue. It almost made me sick. (I never realized that it was her step-mom until later.)

After that day I came up with all kinds of plots to get Debbie out of there. I just had to. Then, on Halloween night, her father was killed in a car accident coming home from his favorite pub. The car was mangled so badly, and with his blood alcohol level, they never did check the brake lines. No, he was just another dead drunk driver....

**************************************

I shook with the memory. I stood up and paced the floor. Debbie took her time returning from the bedroom. In fact, I wondered if she would at all, and several times I thought maybe I should leave.

Suddenly, the door swung open. "God, I can't believe you did that to me." Debbie marched into the room. "I'm not a whore. Give me that letter and get out."

I handed her the papers, and she tore them up and tossed them away. "There, that takes care of that. I hope you had your fun."

(I did, but I didn't feel like I thought I would. The night hadn't gone as planned.)

She sat down on the bed. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

I didn't want to, but I started spilling my guts, while pacing. "This is the only thing I know, that if you'd have chosen me, I would have treated you like a princess, because that's what you were to me. Why do you think I never tried anything with you all those years? I knew something was screwed up at home, and I knew there was more to you then a killer body. So I was there for you. You know what that is? That's what they call love, Debbie...not just lust. No, I loved you. I loved you so much. I wanted the sound of you breathing to put me to sleep, night after night, forever." (I wonder if she would ever know the lengths I would go for a loved one.)

I moved over to the bed and lifted her chin up until our eyes met. "But maybe you're right. Maybe lust is all I have left. I think things changed the night you decided to break a promise and fuck my cousin."

She pulled away and dropped her head and murmured something.

(What was that?) I froze, finally managing to mumble, suavely, "Huh, Debbie?"

"I said, I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" (It's had been the one thing missing. She'd never said it, not once, in all these years.)

"Yeah, I-I-I was young, and things were messed up, but something about the way you loved me...it was scary. It was like if I didn't get away soon, I knew I never would. No one's ever looked at me like you did...do. I didn't understand it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Debbie burst into tears. It took me only seconds to do likewise. I sat down next to her and slowly took her into my arms.

We sat up and talked and talked, clearing the air. It was painfully clear how much she loved her husband and how happy they were. After two hours, I was pretty sure she'd made the right decision -- for her, anyways. I finally figured it was time to leave. I leaned in and kissed her...for one last time.

"Take these," Debbie said, picking up my mask and knife. "Go out and come back in, wearing this, and do whatever...as many times as it takes. Just get me out of your system. I can't be your dream girl anymore. There is someone out there waiting for you. Life doesn't end at 18."

I was shocked. She slipped off her robe (giving me one more look) and slid into bed. I grabbed the stuff and walked out of the room. Taking a last look, I closed the door. I stood there for a minute, thinking. She was right. I had to get her out of my system, but I knew if I opened that door and went back in that I'd never do that. I dropped the mask and knife (they were her fantasy, anyway) and walked to the back door.