It's Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria enjoys another first.
2.8k words
4.24
65.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers

Since that fateful New Year's Eve experience, my wife and I have been anxious to explore further. It was about a month or so later when we finally found some willing participants. I was at work one day when I overheard a couple of women having a revealing conversation. The one woman, Nicole was explaining that her husband Ethan had been bugging her about wanting to see her with another man, but she was nervous about it. She went on to say that he had even gone as far as having a few friends over to try to push the issue, but Nicole had never given in. I immediately called Maria when I heard them talking. Maria had met Nicole at a party and had mentioned at the time how pretty she thought she was, so I figured she'd be up for it. I was right, Maria was ecstatic when I told her.

Nicole and I had worked very closely on a project a few months back, and there had been plenty of sexual tension between us. Being that we were both married, neither of us had spoken a word about it, but it didn't take a genius to know what was going on. More than once, another co-worker had kidded us about just how "close" we'd become, but we both just laughed it off. As soon as the conversation was over, I went straight to Nicole's desk. "Nicole, I was wondering if you might be available for lunch today." I asked her.

"As a matter of fact, I was supposed to be meeting Ethan, but he got held up, so yes I am." She replied.

She gathered her purse and jacket and we headed out. We were having a wonderful time catching up since we hadn't had much chance to talk for awhile. It wasn't until dessert that I had an opportunity to brooch the subject of sex.

"Nicole, I don't want to be too forward, but I couldn't help but hear your conversation with Amber earlier." I admitted.

"What do you mean? What conversation?" She asked, playing dumb.

"I'm just going to throw my cards on the table." I answered. "Maria and I had sex with another couple about a month ago, and we'd like to do it again. I heard what you said about Ethan wanting to watch you with another man, so I was wondering if the two of you would be interested in getting together with us?"

"Damn, I have to admit, I didn't see that coming when I woke up this morning!" She said, excitedly. "Before I say yes for sure, I have to talk with Ethan, but I'm sure he'll agree. When did you have in mind?"

"The sooner, the better." I answered. "Tomorrow's Friday, would that be okay?"

"Give me a second, let me call Ethan." She replied.

Since I obviously couldn't hear Ethan's end of the conversation, let me fast-forward.

As Nicole shut the phone she smiled and said, "We're on!" I paid the check and we headed back to work. I told her to be at our house at 8. Nicole seemed very excited about the prospect of being with us. "You know, I've wanted you for so long. I could hardly breathe whenever I was around you." She admitted. "I wasn't sure if I could be with another man, but Ethan's been bugging the hell out of me. Now I know I'll be able to satisfy him!"

"Well Nicole, I don't think it's a secret that I wanted you too." I told her. "And Maria was very impressed with both of you, and I know she's just as excited."

We got back to the office and parted. When I got home that night, Maria riddled me with questions. I could tell that she was elated over the opportunity to be with Ethan.

The next day at work I bumped into Nicole more in one day than I had in the past month. If I went to get a cup of coffee, she had too. If I went to the mail room, she was there too. It wasn't on purpose, just a great coincidence. Each time we saw each other, we'd just give a look and smile. I couldn't wait to fuck her and wanted to throw her down right there at work! As she was leaving, she stopped by my office and dropped a note on my desk, then left. I quickly opened it. It said, "Just a couple of hours until we fuck each other's brains out! Love, Nicole." My cock twitched with excitement.

When I got home, Maria was in the shower. I quickly undressed and joined her. "What the hell are you doing in here? She asked, startled. "You better put that thing away; you're going to need it later!"

I wanted to fuck the shit out of her right then, but she was having none of it. As we were finishing up, the door bell rang. It was only 7:30, so I had no idea who it was. I was dressed, so I headed downstairs while Maria finished up. I opened the door, and sure enough, it was Nicole and Ethan.

"Sorry we're early, but we just couldn't wait any longer!" Nicole told me.

"No problem, Maria's just finishing up; she'll be down in a minute." I reassured them.

We went into the living room and sat down. I popped open a bottle of champagne and handed them each a glass. As we sat there and talked, I couldn't take my eyes off Nicole. As I'd told them, they'd dressed casually, but she still looked amazing. She was wearing a tight retro t-shirt and a pair of jeans, and a pair of flip-flops. Her long curly red hair rested atop her tits which were straining beneath the t-shirt. They weren't huge, but probably a small C-cup. Nicole had a nice cushiony ass to match them, and I could see the waistband of her panties peeking out of her jeans. I had to admit, Ethan is also attractive. He's about 6'1" and well-built, with short black hair to match his dark skin. He also was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Nicole was putting the flirting into overdrive as we waited for Maria. At one point, Ethan told her to go sit next to me. She did just that and plopped down nearly on top of me, pressing her body close to mine.

After about 15 minutes that felt like a lifetime, Maria joined us. Her hair was still wet and very curly, just the way I like it. She had on a tight black blouse and a pair of too-tight jeans that accentuated her shapely ass. She came over to where we were sitting and approached Nicole. Nicole stood up and Maria gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Maria pulled Nicole in very tight to her and held on for what seemed like an extra-long time. In fact, Nicole was blushing by the time Maria backed away. Maria turned to Ethan and he stood up to greet her. He put out his hand, but Maria had more in mind. She leaned up to his face and thrust her lips onto his. I could see her shove her tongue into his mouth, and soon his came into view as well. I was surprised that he wasn't startled at all. Maria forcefully pushed him down onto the floor and continued kissing him.

Nicole took the cue and turned to me. I placed my hand under her chin and pulled her mouth to mine. She has rather large lips that felt wonderful on mine. She was one hell of a kisser. Her moist, soft lips were glued to mine. Our kiss was broken when Maria interrupted us. She tapped me on the shoulder and said, "We're on our way upstairs, would you like to join us?" Nicole nodded yes, and we followed close behind them.

As soon as we entered the room, Maria pushed Ethan down onto the bed. We have a king-sized bed, so there was plenty of room for Nicole and me to join them. Nicole climbed atop me and shoved her tongue in my mouth. The warmth of her mouth was amazing! Unfortunately, she soon pulled away from me. "Do you mind if we watch them first?" She asked.

I was disappointed, but replied, "I'd rather not, but if you insist."

"I'm sorry, don't worry, you'll get yours, but I want to watch them fuck first!" She answered. She lay down next to me on the bed, running her hand over my chest as we watched.

For someone that is usually very timid and reserved, I was shocked at my wife's forcefulness with Ethan. To be honest, I had thought that she might she away when push came to shove this evening, but obviously I couldn't have been more wrong!

Maria continued taking charge. She was dry-humping over his crotch as she removed his shirt. He had a well-defined chest that Maria ran her hands over while moaning. As she caressed his chest, Ethan reached up and pulled Maria's shirt off. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra, so her tits sprang free. She leaned over and placed her left tit over Ethan's mouth. He obligingly opened it and took her nipple between his teeth. He was very rough on her nipples, and I don't think Maria liked it. She sat straight up and moved down his body. She unsnapped his jeans and pushed them down his body. She reached in the fly of his boxers and pulled out his cock. It was average size, about 5" or so. She bent her head down and covered it with her mouth. Ethan was groaning with pleasure as her head bobbed up and down on him. She didn't suck him for long though. Instead she undid her own jeans and pushed them down her legs. Ethan reached down and caressed her ass, his hands beneath her panties. Maria moved onto her back on the bed and pulled Ethan on top of her. He buried his head between her tits, but Maria wasn't interested. She pushed his head down lower until he was between her legs. He wasted little time, pulling her panties off immediately.

"Fuck me Ethan!" Maria cried out. "I want you to fuck me!" I was still amazed at how forward she was being, but I was enjoying the show. Nicole's and my hands were exploring each other's bodies as we watched.

Ethan did as he was instructed and entered her immediately. He was fucking her slowly and gently, much to Maria's dismay. "Harder Ethan, fuck me harder!" She exclaimed. "You're making love to me; I want you to fuck me!" Ethan began slamming into her as she had asked. Maria was moaning loudly as he slammed into her. She spread her legs wider and pulled his head down between her tits. As she began to whimper, Ethan began to groan out loud. Maria began to squirm beneath him in the throes of orgasm. As she relaxed, Ethan pulled his cock out of her pussy and covered her belly and thick bush with jets of come. He fell down onto the bed next to her, worn out from the fucking. Maria reached her hand down and smeared his come around her belly and tits, smiling with pleasure.

Nicole had been rubbing my cock through my pants for some time, and finally she was ready. She straddled my body and rubbed her crotch over mine. I pulled her shirt off, exposing a lacy white bra. That too soon hit the floor. Her pale skinned tits were covered with freckles and topped with small red nipples. I sucked and nibbled on them as Nicole continued grinding me. I rolled her over onto her back and removed my shirt. I positioned myself between her legs and pulled off her tight jeans. She was wearing a pair of green satin panties that had a large wet spot over her pussy. I began fingering her through them which drove her wild. She undid my belt as I teased her, and I helped her by removing my jeans. She was surprised to find that I was wearing no underwear. In fact, this was the first time I'd ever gone without. I had trimmed my hair short, so the zipper wasn't much of a problem. I removed her panties and like my wife, she too had a full bush. Hers of course was bright red, which was an interesting sight. Her skin was very pale and her pink pussy lips were very noticeable. I buried my tongue deep in her pussy. Her taste was very different from my wife's and to be honest, I didn't like it. I pulled my head out and was stunned by what I saw next.

Nicole had Maria's tit in her mouth and was fingering her pussy. Maria noticed that I was out from between Nicole's legs, and she slid over onto the bed closer to Nicole. I pulled Nicole away from my wife so Maria could move even closer. My wife positioned herself in front of Nicole and spread her legs wide. Nicole moved between her legs and started licking her husband's come off of my wife's stomach. The contrast of Nicole's pale skin against my wife's dark skin was arousing. Nicole's ass was staring right at me and I gave it a light slap. My hand left a distinct red handprint on her ass cheek. She just giggled, so I gave her another. This time she moaned and said, "Stop teasing me and fuck me!"

I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and thrust into her. She had a soft, warm pussy, just like her mouth. It was also quite tight and her muscles were pulling me deeper into her. As I fucked her doggy-style, she buried her head between my wife's legs. Maria was crying out as Nicole ate her pussy. The scene was incredibly hot and it took all my will from exploding in her after only a few strokes. As I thrust in and out of her, she was squealing her delight into Maria's pussy. Maria was pinching her own nipples as she enjoyed her first lesbian experience. Nicole's muffled cries were becoming more frequent and louder. I could feel her pussy tightening around me as she pushed back into me. As she climaxed over me, I could hold out no longer. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and shot my load all over her ass and back. It shot so far that some of it even hit Maria on her face. My wife wiped my come from her face with two of her fingers and placed them in Nicole's mouth.

Maria was squirming beneath Nicole and shoving her head deeper into her. She was so vocal that I couldn't even tell that she had climaxed. I wouldn't have known, but when Nicole's head popped up, it was glistening with moisture. She moved up and kissed my wife, before Maria pushed her onto the bed.

Maria wasted little time before experiencing her first taste of pussy. She lunged at Nicole's crotch, reaching her destination in a matter of seconds. She lapped at it as if it were an ice cream cone. For a first-timer, she didn't hesitate for a second. As she licked her way around, she began fingering Nicole's cunt, before I knew it; three of her fingers were buried deep inside Nicole. I was surprised by how quiet Nicole was being. She occasionally would let out a low whimper or moan, but little else beyond that. Maria was slamming her fingers into her with abandon as she lapped at her pussy.

When Nicole finally became more vocal, Maria took it as an invitation to thrust even harder. She was licking and slamming so quickly and so violently you would've thought she was having a seizure! I'm not sure if Nicole was getting louder from pleasure or from pain. Nonetheless, she began meeting Maria's fingers by thrusting her hips up towards my wife. She bit her tongue as she exclaimed her pleasure; climaxing over Maria's fingers and mouth. Maria gradually slowed down her actions before placing her fingers into her mouth, enjoying every last drop of her friend's pussy juice.

Maria slowly climbed up Nicole's body, kissing her deeply one last time. The two of them lay next to each other on the bed, their bodies intertwined for a few more minutes. Maria spent the time fondling Nicole's tits and ass, complimenting her on how sexy and beautiful she is and how smooth and sexy her skin is. Nicole's pussy was dark red from Maria's forceful finger-fucking and I noticed that she grimaced when she eventually rose from the bed.

biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers