It's Time We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes! My Mistress sat upright and then slowly lowered herself onto my waiting face. She positioned herself so that my nose slid inside her while my tongue was free to focus on her clitoris. This seemed to be the magic spot for Mistress as She spent the next twenty minutes, and three orgasms, just riding my face back and forth. My experience was the feel of her cheeks cocooning my face, her juices soaking into my pores, the taste of her flooding my mouth and the consistent attack on my nipples that my cock stiffen like steel.

She lifted herself off me and swung herself around so that she was sitting on my chest looking down into my eyes.

"Having a good time kitten?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"I'm glad to hear it. Because it's just going to get better. You, my boy, are going to get to cum!"

Hallelujah. Ada had kept me on edge now for over two days and the last hour had been excruciating. I could just imagine the sensation of sliding my rock hard cock into that soft, moist velvet underground that's had been servicing for the last twenty minutes. Hearing her scream as I brought her to yet another orgasm and getting my release as I made my final thrust into her as my seed shot inside her.

She deftly undid the ropes that bound my ankles and wrists together and then asked me to get back on my hands and knees so she could attend to the plug.

"Just hang on to the bed frame kitten, this may be a tighter fit than you think"

I dutifully obeyed but before I knew it, she had slapped handcuffs on me that attached my wrists to that same bed frame followed by her right hand reaching back and giving my swollen balls a firm squeeze.

"Spread your legs dear, let's play."

Ah, so no fucking to be had then but at least I might come. She removed the cock ring from around my balls and used some of pre cum to lubricate my shaft and head. Ohmigod, the sensation was amazing. Her soft, slender hand performing a twist grip on my cock while her other hand was dipping into her pussy and then feeding me her fingers to lick them clean.

I could feel myself getting close, and my Mistress could sense it.

"Don't you DARE come!"

The violence in Her voice surprised me and took the edge off me briefly but Her hand continued to twist and pump.

"Don't you DARE come little boy. Come before I let you and I'll fuck your arse so hard, you'll cry"

My eyes are about ready to roll back in to my head. The feelings are so intense. I'm about to explode.

"DON'T YOU DARE CUM!"

I'm almost at the stage where I don't care what happens to me – I have to cum. I think Mistress can sense this so she shifts position slightly so that her left hand was now massaging my cock head while her right hand milked the shaft. This was building up to be one of the most volcanic wanks I had ever had.

"Mistress, may I cum please" I whimpered.

"Are you mine now? Are you addicted to me?"

"YES! Oh God, Yes!"

"Then you may have your reward", and her pace picked up until, just as the first spasms hit, She took her hands away and I was left waving in the wind but with my cum dribbling out of me instead of the jets I had imagined. I could almost cry.

Her sticky right hand now came up and ruffled my hair as he left hand, now filled with my dribbled seed, was brought up to my face.

"My darling boy, eat this and lick my hand clean and I will promise you My continued domination and plenty of opportunities to play and to serve Me. Refuse and you will never see Me again."

What else could I do? This woman, no, this Queen, had taken me places I had never imagined existed but here was my own sperm that She expected me to eat. But the thought of losing Her was too great. My tongue snaked out and lapped at Her palm. The smell of Her perfume helped masked the smell of my cum and i persevered until every finger was sucked clean of my spend.

She patted my head, undid my restraints and had me get back into my suit still wearing the mesh panties and the butt plug and sent me back to work.

It's been three years now and I serve Mistress Ada every week. And I couldn't be happier.

12