It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he said, standing awkwardly there, obviously not thinking that I would have agreed to his absurd plan.

"Care to remind me why I accepted?" I asked, hoping that it was obvious enough what I was asking for. I'm not going to lie, I was still hung up over his kisses the previous night, and I just wanted an incentive to help me forget about this awful plan.

He blushed at my comment but walked forward nonetheless. Trudging all the way up to me, he stopped with mere inches left between our bodies as he looked into my eyes. He may have been an inch or so taller, but at that moment, he looked completely unsure of himself. It was slightly strange seeing that he seemed less vulnerable the night before, but that could have been due to the alcohol.

"Just go with what feels right," I said, waiting for him to make the first move. I didn't want to pressure him, and it was kinda my way of making sure he knew exactly what it was he wanted.

Tentatively, he moved a hand up, running the back of it against my cheek. I just stood there, letting him go at a pace he was comfortable with. Moving to the back of my neck, his fingers weaved themselves in my hair, the feeling strangely pleasurable as goosebumps erupted across my neck.

We didn't break eye contact the entire time, with him staring intensely into mine. In them, I saw the emotions he was feeling, confusion, trepidation and lust all mixed together. One emotion stood out, though, determination, and it was this determination that drove his next actions.

Slowly, he moved his face closer to mine, close enough that I could feel his breath on my skin and smell the cologne on his clothes. With only millimeters between our lips, I could almost feel his heartbeat pulsating through the air between us. I swallowed, my eyes darting down to his lips for just a second before returning to his eyes.

That action alone, gave Evan enough cause to close the gap between us, pressing his lips to mine. I wouldn't say that electricity flowed between us, because how cliché is that, but it definitely felt good. So good in fact, that I found myself bringing my arms up, wrapping them loosely around his neck, my eyes slipping closed as I savored the feel of his lips on mine. Evan moaned, his own eyes closing as he tentatively moved his lips against mine.

Opening my mouth, I sucked on his lower lip, darting my tongue out to caressed the soft flesh. Emboldened by this, he too doubled his efforts, growing more brazen with his movements. His kisses became less careful and more passionate, pressing his body against mine with more force. A single hand ran down my back, coming to rest on my ass as he gave me a light squeeze.

"Mmm," I moaned, pulling my lips away from his, instead nuzzling into his neck. I took a deep breath, inhaling his scent that was unmistakably him. "You smell really good."

"I'm not the only one," he said, pressing himself to me. "You don't even know the things you do to me."

"I have a pretty good idea," I said, reaching down and cupping his bulge through his jeans, eliciting a gasp from Evan. "How about we take this to the bed?" I suggested, rubbing him through his pants.

"What about your family?" he asked, almost panting as he fought to control his arousal.

"They won't bother me now," I said, 90% sure that I was right. Of course, my family could be unpredictable, but somehow that extra 10% made this all the more exciting. "Besides, I think a little danger helps increase pleasure."

I visibly saw Evan gulp as I said this. I smiled, pushing him backward until we were to my bed, giving him one last shove to have him falling onto my mattress. Climbing on top of him, my hands ran up his torso, pulling his shirt up as I did before finally removing the entire piece of clothing. I stared down at his amazing body, running my finger down his chest, feeling the course hairs that peppered the area. "I swear I grew more attracted to you that day at the pool," I said, bringing my eyes up to his.

"Glad to know you only like me for my body," he said. I could detect the sarcasm, but the blushing of his cheeks didn't seem to match, seeming ironic even.

"Oh, you are so much more than a sack of meat to me," I said, bending forward and licking up his abs. "I've been dreaming of this since freshman year."

"Really?" he asked, eyes going wide, to which I nodded with a smile. "But...I was a nerdy geek then."

"I thought you were insanely cute. Then you transition from cute to hot in the course of one summer and I swear my crush just got bigger." I didn't know why I was telling him all this, but it definitely felt good unloading this onto him.

"Oh...well, speaking of hot...can...you remove your shirt too?" he asked as if he needed my permission to do anything. I smirked, sitting up.

"Be my guest," I said, motioning to my shirt. Evan nodded to himself, moving his hand to the hem of my shirt, slowly lifting it up. I helped him, raising my hands so he could remove it without difficulty. He was clearly new to all this and I was determined to make sure he was comfortable with everything.

His eyes trailed down my body, a tentative hand coming up and running down my torso, his fingertips just barely touching my skin, as if he was afraid I would disappear if he used too much force. His light brushes only made my dick harden in excitement, though.

Throwing my shirt across the room, I bent forwards again, bringing my lips to his, our chest touching. Grinding my crotch against his own, groans and moans escaped his lips, vibrating in his chest.

Moving my lips to his ear, I bit onto the lobe, sucking softly. Evan's hands had moved to wrap themselves around my waist, pulling our bodies closer together. I could feel his fingers lingering near the waistband of my shorts, as if unsure if he wanted to delve deeper or not. "Just relax. Go with your instincts," I whispered.

Taking my advice, his fingers slipped under the elastic band, moving to grab my ass cheeks in his warm hands. With my own, I unbuttoned his jeans, noticing that he wasn't wearing any underwear. "God, you're beautiful," I said, staring down at his 7" member.

He smirked, moving one hand forwards to release my throbbing erection, my dick flopping out and slapping him in the abs. He wasted no time in wrapping his hand around my cock, pumping me with slow deliberate strokes. With one hand on my dick and the other on my ass, my arousal was going into overdrive. I threw my head back, moaning as he manhandled me. It was so hot, and in that moment, I wanted to do it all.

I didn't know if Evan was ready to go all the way, but I almost needed to feel him inside me on a primal level. "I've got condoms if you want to," I said. At those words, his hands stilled. Shit. Too soon. "You don't have to if you don't want."

"It's just...I'm scared. I've never done this before," he muttered.

A small smile spread onto my face. "You don't have to be. I promise it would feel good."

"I find that hard to believe when that is concerned," he said, his eyes darting down. I frowned, following his eyes and looked down at my thick member. It took me a moment to comprehend what he meant before it came to me.

"Oh no, that's not what I meant," I said, feeling slightly embarrassed all of the sudden. I could understand his fear, though. I was pretty thick, and people were usually slightly intimidated at the thought of me entering them, especially for a first timer. "I...uh...actually wanted you to fuck me."

"But I thought..." he trailed off, not finishing his sentence before his cheeks went pink.

"That I am a top?" I finished, smiling warmly at him, to which he nodded. "Well, I normally do, but I'll let you in on a little secret," I said, moving my lips to his ear. "I actually prefer to bottom."

I pulled back, seeing Evan's eyes wide with shock that I had to laugh. I mean, call me a romantic or whatever, but I always reserved bottoming for people I deemed special. In fact, I've only bottomed twice before, both of whom were incredibly sweet guys. Sure, they were still hookups and we never dated, but they were...different. Of course, Evan would make that list.

"That's...really hot," he said.

I smirked, crawling over to my bedside table and pulling out a condom and a bottle of lube. Putting aside the condom, I held out the lube to Evan. "Do you know how to prep me?" I asked.

"Uh...," he muttered, hesitantly taking the bottle.

"That's fine," I laughed. "I'll walk you through it." I gave him one last kiss before dropping onto my back beside him. Knowing at least in general what he had to do, he sat up, moving to the space between my legs as I watched him coat his fingers in lube. I brought my legs up, using my hands to spread my ass cheeks, exposing my hole to him.

He looked from his hands to my puckered hole, before turning his eyes to me, pleading for instructions. "Try using only one finger first. Just slowly slide it in; it shouldn't be too difficult." He nodded, turning his attention back to his fingers. I saw him take a breath before moving his hands to my ass.

The first touch sent my muscles twitching just due to the unfamiliar feel of something there. He hadn't even penetrated me, just brushing lightly around my hole. Still, the twitching was enough to make Evan pull back. "I'm sorry," he muttered.

"It's fine. It's just been a while since I had something there," I smiled. "Try again."

This time, I managed to control my body's reaction to his touch. He circled the opening with his fingers, at the same time lubricating the area. He looked up at me, gauging my reaction, to which I just gave a small nod and a smile. He tentatively pushed the tip of his finger in me.

Sure, it had been some time since I last bottomed, but a finger wasn't that much. There wasn't even discomfort, which was why I never understood straight guys and their aversion to prostate examinations. One finger in the ass doesn't hurt, unless you clench like your life depended on it, which I didn't. Still, Evan watched me like he was afraid I was in pain.

"You can move it around you know?" I said, seeing a blush form on his cheeks when he realized he had been completely still the whole time. His subsequent movements were slow and calculated as if he was analyzing his every move. As for me, I could honestly say that I wished he was just a tad bit faster. Having a finger inside you which was moving at a snail's pace is torture, believe me.

"Does that feel good?" he asked, now moving his finger with more confidence.

"Mmhmm," I said, though I wanted more. "Try adding a second finger." He did as he was told, pulling out before trying again with two fingers instead of one. This time, I did feel some discomfort, but still nothing bordering pain just yet.

"Like this?" he said, scissoring me and opening me up.

"Yeah, just like that," I said, closing my eyes as I savored the feeling of his fingers in me. Perhaps it's time for the next lesson. I opened my eyes, looking to him. "You're good in biology, right?" I asked, out of the blue.

"Uh...I guess?" he said, unsure of my weird question.

"So, you know where the prostate is, right?" I questioned further, to which he nodded with a blush. "Curl your fingers and try to find it."

"Oh...uh...okay?" he said, bending his finger slightly as if beckoning me from the inside. "How will I know if I found it," he asked, just as he rubbed against it.

"You already did," I said, closing my eyes and letting out an involuntary moan. Again and again, he rubbed at the button, making me feel like I was on cloud nine. For a newbie, he sure knew how to work his fingers. Moans were coming from my lips automatically now, a swipe across my prostate preceding each one. "It's been a while, so it's best if you use three fingers first," I said.

Again, Evan followed my instruction, no longer as hesitant as he was before. When the third finger entered, I felt the first sting of pain, though the pleasure his finger brought me soon overcame these little wisps of discomfort. With one final brush of my magic button, I knew that if I wanted to feel Evan in me, he had to do it now because my balls were reaching the point of bursting.

"Okay, I'm ready," I said, grabbing for the condom. Evan withdrew his fingers, pulling me back from the edge of orgasm. Ripping open the packaging, I slipped the rubber onto his engorged dick, rolling it down his veined shaft. Evan took it upon himself to lube his dick up, adding a generous amount of the slippery liquid just to be sure. I directed him to my hole, holding his smooth cock at my entrance. "Go," I said.

He pushed forwards, applying gradual pressure. I winced slightly from the feeling of being stretched, but I hid this from Evan, not wanting him to stop. Willing myself to relax, I finally felt his head pop past my sphincter. I gasped at the pain that shot through me, unable to contain it even if I tried, causing Evan to stop.

"You okay?" he asked hints of panic in his voice.

"Yeah, just give me a moment," I said, taking deep breaths, at the same time trying to prevent Evan from freaking out. Soon the pain faded to a dull ache. "Okay, you can move, but slowly."

He pushed in gradually, feeling his shaft sliding into me. At the same time, I pushed out, aiding him. It was a slow process, but eventually, I felt his hips against my ass, knowing he was in to the hilt. He paused there, giving me the chance to adjust. I opened my eyes and looked at Evan's face, seeing a tense look painting his features, making me smile. I may have been the one in discomfort, but Evan was in just as much, though not for the same reason.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're just really tight," he replied, his face still contorted as he tried to get accustomed to the feel of me around him.

"Move then."

"Are you sure?"

I replied by grabbing onto the back of his neck, pulling him down and connecting our lips. Darting my tongue into his mouth, I explored and tasted him. Soon, I felt Evan slowly withdrawing his dick, the hard meat sliding smoothly out till only the head was in, before he pushed back in with controlled speed. All this time, we were making out like our life depended on it. Nothing about this was quick, unlike the previous night. It was all very sensual.

At first, Evan's inexperience was evident, from the weird and awkward way he moved, but he's inexperience also made it all the more enjoyable for me. Now you may be wondering why that is. Well, with experienced lovers, they were usually sure of themselves and their pleasure, sometimes even overlooking their partners. Evan wasn't like that.

I could tell from the way he moved his hips, that he wasn't looking for what gave him the most pleasure, but what it gave me. He jabbed at my prostate with each stroke, making me moan into the kisses he was still giving me. In turn, he made me want to pleasure him all the more. It was strange but in a good way. For the first time, I didn't care about my pleasure in the slightest, only focused on his. It was all about him.

So, I squeezed my ass, clenching around his throbbing dick, adding more pressure. My hands ran up and down his back, trailing feathery touches along his skin. Bringing a hand forward, I played with his nipple, hard from his arousal. We were at it for close to ten minutes, each time slowing down whenever we felt the other getting close.

I could tell by now that Evan needed release as much as I did, but he was still focused on pleasuring me. "Let go," I whispered into his ear. He looked into my eyes, unsure what I meant by that. I gave him my sexiest smile, saying, "Give it to me."

He looked at me a moment before I felt his pumps increase in speed. Still, each thrust jabbed at my spot, making me throw my head back into the pillow, moans escaping my lips. I squeezed harder, trying to give him as much pleasure as he was giving me.

"Fuck, I'm close," he muttered as he buried his face into my neck.

"So am I," I choked out, feeling the rising sensation in my balls. The feeling of hands wrapping around my member with a simultaneous jab to my prostate, made me lose control, causing me to shoot ropes of cum into my abs. At the same time, I felt Evan pulsing in me, emptying his load into the condom.

I panted as I rode the last of my orgasm, feeling the cum that had pooled on my body. Evan still had his hand around my dick, giving me one last stroke. I shuddered, my dick still sensitive from the intense orgasm I had just experienced. "Fuck," he muttered, resting his head on my shoulder.

"That good, huh," I smirked, myself still panting.

"Better," he muttered, slowly pulling his deflating cock from my ass. I winced slightly, knowing that I was definitely going to feel sore the next day. Still, it was well worth it.

Lifting his head from my shoulder, he looked into my eyes, a small smile appearing on his face. I returned it, giving him a chaste kiss on the lips. He rolled over, resting on the bed next to me. Like that, we both stared at the ceiling, kinda like what we did the night before, only this time, I wasn't second guessing if Evan would regret this in the morning.

Sure, there was still the whole secret relationship thing that I had to get over, but if sex like that was on the table, maybe I could deal with a few months of secrecy.

"I should really get going before your mom starts suspecting something," he said.

"Yeah, that would probably be best," I said, although I couldn't help the slight pang I felt in my chest, knowing that this was probably how this thing was going to go from now on, with all the hiding. "You should wash up first, though, you have cum on your chest," I continued, pushing the depressing thoughts to the back of my mind.

With that Evan got up from the bed. I thought he would have gone to the bathroom, but instead, he stood over me, holding out a hand for me to grab. "C'mon then," he smiled. "I'm not the only one with cum on my chest."

Okay, so maybe Evan was still sweet as fuck. I guess that was a consolation. I took his hand, following him to the bathroom to wash up.

Ten minutes later, and a whole lot of kisses in the bathroom, Evan and I were dressed. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" he said.

"Of course," I replied. He gave me a smile, giving me one last kiss. When he pulled away, I couldn't help the goofy expression that painted my face. "I'll walk you out."

I followed him to the door, walking past Tim still in the living room. My mom wasn't there anymore, leaving me to think she was back in her room. I bid Evan a goodbye, albeit a friendly one seeing that Tim was there, and watch as Evan got into his car and drove off.

I sighed, closing the door behind me. "So, what did Evan want?" Tim asked, peeling his eyes from the TV to look at me.

"Just to talk about school and stuff," I lied.

"School huh?" Tim said, thinking about something. "I didn't know sex was a subject in school."

I stopped in my track for a split second before composing myself. No need to act guilty. "What are you talking about?"

"Ohhh, ohhh god, fuck," Tim imitated, making very inappropriate moaning noises. I felt my cheeks catch fire. "Geez, you were loud. You literally scared mom to her room."

"Oh, god no. Mom heard?" I asked. The jig was up, no point in denying it now.

"Dude, the entire neighborhood heard," he laughed, making me hide my face in my hands. "Evan's ass must be magical if he made you moan like that."

Wait, he thought I had topped? Well, at least he didn't know everything. "Yeah, sure," I said, rolling my eyes but still felt the blush that painted my cheeks.

"Ohhh shiiiit, fucckkk," Tim teased again, now louder than previously.

"Ok firstly, I never want to hear you making those noises again. I swear I'm traumatized now," I said, shuddering. "Secondly, you can't tell anyone about Evan, okay?"